按要求改写句子英语语

英语改写句子
您的位置: →
英语改写句子
第一篇:英语改写句子改写句子的规则 (一) 改写一般疑问句: (1) 原句中有 be 动词的,将 be 动词提前,其他顺序不变。例如:This is a cat.变为 Is this a cat? (2) 原句中有情态动词的(can/may/shall/would)将情态动词提前,其他顺序不变。例如:He would like a pie.变为 Would he like a pie? (3) 原句中是一般动词的,在句首加助动词 do 或 dose(用于主语是第三人称动词单数 的句子) ,其他顺序不变。例如:I play the guitar.变为 Do you play the guitar. (4) 原句中的 some 变 any。注:以情态动词开头的一般疑问句,并且要求对方做肯定回答的 some 不变。(5) 原句中的第一人称改为第二人称。例如:I am a nurse.变为 Are you a nurse? (6) 以 dose 开头的一般疑问句,原来动词的第三人称单数形式要变回原形。例如:He reads a storybook.变为 Dose he read a storybook? (二) 改写否定句: (1) 原句中有 be 动词的, 直接在 be 动词后面加 not。例如: is a dog.→It’ not a dog./It It s isn’t a dog. (2) 原句中有情态动词的,直接在情态动词后加 not。例如:I would like a hot dog. →I would not like a hot dog. (3) 原句中是一般动词的,在一般动词前加 don’t 或 doesn’t(用于主语是第三人称 单数的句子) ,doesn’t 后面用原型。例如:I see three hamburgers. →I don’t see three hamburgers. 原句中的 some 变 any 例如:I have some bread and milk. →I don’t have any bread and milk. (4) 以 let 开头的祈使句,如果是 let us 或 let me,直接在其后加 not;如果 let 后面其他 人称代词宾格(you、him、her、them、it)就在 let 后面加助动词 don’t。例如:Let us go to the park. →Let us not go to the park.再如:Let them do homework. →Don’t let them do homework. (三)对划线部分提问: 对划线部分提问,就是先把一个陈述句的划线部分去掉,然后变为一个特殊疑问句: 一是特殊疑问句+一般疑问句; 二是特殊疑问句+陈述句(对主语或主语的定语提问,there be 结构除外) ⑴划线部分是人,用 who 提问。⑴划线部分是主语,用 who 提问,who 后面的动词要用第三人称单数形式。如:Who is; WWho has… 方法:who+原句的剩余部分 例如:①Helen and Mike are listening to music. →Who is listening to music? ②I have some model planes. →Who has any model planes? ⑵划线部分是表语,用 who 提问。方法:Who+剩余部分的一般疑问句形式
⑵划线部分是事或者物,用 what 提问。方法:what+剩余部分的一般疑问句形式。注:如果原句是 there be 句型,直接用 What’s+地点状语来提问。例如:①We would like to buy some things for a party. →What would you like to buy for a party? ②There are a lot of cakes in the plate. →What is in the plate? ⑶划线部分是物主代词或名词所有格,用 Whose 提问。方法:⑴划线部分是主语的定语时,Whose+剩余部分 例如:Our classroom is bright. →Whose classroom is bright? ⑵划线部分是表语或表语的定语时,Whose+剩余部分的一般疑问句形式 例如:①The woman is Su Yang’s teacher. →Whose teacher is the woman? 注:对某部分的定语提问,被修饰的部分跟随特殊疑问句往前提 ②This purse is Yang Ling’s. →Whose purse is this? ⑷划线部分是地点,用 where 提问。方法:where+剩余部分的一般疑问句形式 例如:They are haming a Maths lesson in the classroom.. →Where are they having a Maths lesson? ⑸划线部分是“多少” ,用 how many 或 how much 提问。方法:⑴句中是可数名词的用 How many+剩余部分的一般疑问句形式 例如:There are fifteen trees in the playground. →How many trees are there in the playground? ⑵句中是不可数名词的用 How much+剩余部分的一般疑问句形式 例如:I have a glass of juice for breakfast. →How much juice do you have for breakfast? ⑹划线部分是时间,用 when 或 what time(具体的几时几分)提问。方法:⑴when+剩余部分的一般疑问句形式 例如:Su Yang and Su Hai are at home on Sunday morning. →When are Su Yang and Su Hai at home? ⑵问具体的时间直接用 What time is it?或 What’s the time?问 例如:It’s three forty-five. →What time is it?或 What’s the time?第一篇:英语改写句子26.He hopes to help each person with difficulties in the world.(保持句意) ____________ hope is ____________ help each person with difficulties in the world. 27.Water is very important in our daily life.(感叹句) ____________ important water is in our dailt life! 28.The elephant weighed 250 kilos.(划线提问) ____________ ____________ did the elephant weigh? 29.Nothing can live if there is no water or air.(保持句意) Nothing can live ____________ water ____________ air. 30.The Olympic Games take place every four years.(保持句意) The Olmpic Games ____________ ____________ every four years. 31.He could hardly work out the problem, ____________ ____________ ? 32.It took me an hour to get there by bike.(保持句意) I ____________ an hour ____________ my bike there. 33.How did the students in your school like the film Harry POtter.(保持句意) ____________ did the students in your school ____________ of the film Harry Potter. 34.What did he say?Could you tell me?(宾语从句) Could you tell me what ____________ ____________ ? 35.Can you tell me how I can get to the park?(保持句意) Can you tell me ____________ ____________ get to the park? 36.The machine is very useful.(感叹句) ____________ ____________ useful machine ! 37.Don't let anyone smoke here.(保持句意) ____________ is ____________ to smoke here. 38.He has a few friends in Beijing, ____________ ____________ ? 39.I think it's different from the traditional style.(保持句意) I don't think it's ____________ ____________ as the trsditiongal style. 40.John didn’t finish his homework, Tom didn't finish his homework,either.(保持句意) John ____________ ____________ ____________ Tom finished his homework. 41.Fangfang doesn't want to go Beijing by train.(保持句意) Fangfang doesn't want to ____________ a ____________ to Beijing. 42.He had to stay at home because it rained heavily.(保持句意) The heavy rain ____________ him ____________ at home. 43.She hopes to be a famous dentisit.(保持句意) ____________ ambition ____________ to bacome a well-known dentist. 44.‘Do your homework right now,’a voice said loudly.(保持句意) ‘Do your homework right now,’he said ____________ a loud ____________ . 45.We ought to give a title to the story, ____________ ____________ ? 46.The match between China and Japan couldn't go on,because it was raining heavily.(保持 The match between China and Japan couldn't go on ________ ________ the heacy rain. 47.The hall is too small to hold so many people.(保持句意) The hall isn't ____________ ____________ to hold so many people. 48.We had hardly any milk in the fridge.(保持句意) We were almost ____________ ____________ milk at home.
Reading for pleasure is the easiest way to become a better reader in English. It is also the most
important way. Some students say they don’t want to read for pleasure. They say they want to use their time to learn the rules of the language and new words. They say that pleasure reading is too easy. Many experts(专家)say pleasure reading is very important for learning English. Dr. Stephen (专家) Krashen, a famous expert on learning languages, says that pleasure reading helps you learn many important things about English. Students learn more grammar and more words when they read for pleasure. They also learn more about good writing. Dr. Krashen tells us that pleasure reading helps each student to learn something for himself. Pleasure reading makes it possible for each student to learn what he or she needs. Reading for pleasure is not the same as studying. When you read for pleasure, you choose your own books, and you don’t have to remember everything. There are no tests on your pleasure reading books. Pleasure reading will help you: ● learn how English speakers use English ● read faster in English ● find examples of good writing in English ● learn new words ● learn about the cultures of English speakers 99. Is pleasure reading important for learning English? 100. Which is the easier way to become a better reader, pleasure reading or studying? . 101. What do some students think of pleasure reading? 102. How can we become better readers? 103. What’s the greatest advantage(优点)of pleasure reading? (优点) We can 104. How many aspects(方面) will pleasure reading help us? (方面)
A teenage girl couldn't stand her parents' family rules, so she left home.
She wanted to be f food in the street for a l 92 93 . But she had poor education and several years later she had to ask for . Now her father has died. Her mother is an old woman. But she is still 94 corner of the city. Everywhere she goes, she puts
looking for her daughter. She has been to e back home !&
up a big photo of herself on the wall. At the lower part of the photo she writes, & I still love you... , come One day, the daughter saw one of the photos. The face was familiar. “Is that my mother?” She moved closer and r rushed to her mother's b 96 95 the words: I still love you... She cried. When she got home, it was early morning. She knocked at the door. The door opened itself. She . Her mother was sleeping. She woke her mother up, &It's me! Your 97 ? A thief could get in.& The mother answered s 98 , daughter is back home!& The mother and daughter held each other, full of happy tears (眼泪). The daughter asked, &Why is the door not l &The door has never been locked since you left. & The door of parents' love for their children will never be closed.第一篇:英语改写句子小学英语 一.按要求改写句子
1. The boy played basketball last weekend. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________ 对“ played basketball”提问:What__________________________ 2. They sang and danced on Nancy’s birthday. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________ 对“划线部分提问:__________________________ 3. She went to the Great wall last Sunday. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________ 对“dance”提问:__________________________ 对“in the park”提问:__________________________ 4. Tom did his homework yesterday. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________ 对“did his homework”提问:__________________________ 5. Lingling was very good at basketball in China. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________ 对“Lingling”提问:__________________________
6. He went swimming in Changjiang River last year.
否定句:____________________________ 7. There were twenty-five children in the class.. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________
对划线部分提问:__________________________ 二根据答语填空: 1._________ _________you go to the Great Wall ? We went there last week. 2. _________ ________ milk do you want? Six bottles. 3. _________ ________ you do last weekend? I did my homework. 4. _________ there any children in the park? Yes, there are. 5. _________ old ________ you last year? I was ten. 6.___________did you go to Shanghai? By plane. 7. ________ ________ do you play basketball? I can’t play it at all. 8. __________ cap is it? It’s Amy’s. 9. __________ there enough cheese for everyone? Yes, there _____. 10. ________ _________ are the apples? They’re ten yuan. 11. _________ _________ is it going to cost? It’s going to cost five yuan. 12. ________ __________ noodles do you want?One kilo. 13. _________ did you go with? I ______ there with my father. 14. __________ don’t you go to school? Because I’m ill. 15._________ ___________ bananas do you want? Five. 16._________ are you going on your holiday? I’m going to Beijing. 17. __________is your father doing? He is reading a book. 18. ___________ do you like better, yellow or red? I like red. 19. ____________ does Lingling like ________ a doll, a yoyo or a CD? 20. __________ are you good at? I’m good at playing basketball. 21. __________ you control the ball? No, I can’t. 22. _________ you going to be a doctor? No, I’m going to be a teacher. 23.__________ _________they do on Sundays? They play football together. 24. ________ ___________ do you get up every day? I get up at seven o’clock. 25. ________ is your English teacher? The woman with a pair of glass. 26. ___________ bedroom is it? It’s Tom and Mike’s. 27. _________ I help you? I’d like some chicken. 28. ________ do you want to be? I want to be a good teacher. 29. __________ _________ is your book? It’s blue and white. 30.__________ __________ do you go to the zoo? Once a week. 31.___________ you send Jimmy a postcard? Yes, I did. 32. ________ you a good pupil? Yes, I am. 33. __________ you go to Beijing next summer holiday? No, I won’t. 34. ________ you live in London too? No, I don’t. I live in New York. 35. __________ your grandpa often walk in the park? Yes, he does.
英语改写句子相关文章
《》由(在点网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
三年级英语改写句子练习题
下载积分:1200
内容提示:三年级英语改写句子练习题
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 02:26:10|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
三年级英语改写句子练习题
官方公共微信四年级英语期末复习习题——按要求改写句子
1 My name is Tom. ()
&& ______ Tom.
2 Mike is twenty.( )
_____ &____is Mike?
3 They are ten yuan()
&____&& ____are they?
4I&d like some cakes.()
&What _____ _____ like?
5 He&s a waiter.()
_____ &&_____ jobs?
6 There&s some milk in the fridge.()
&____ &_____ the fridge?
7 The eggs are on the table.()
&____ &&&____ the eggs?
8 My brother is in the car. ()
&_____ is _____brother?
9 The boy in the tree is Liu Tao.()
_____ &&_____ the boy in the tree?
10 These are apples. ()
&_____ &_____these?
11 The milk is in the fridge. ()
& _____ &______ the milk?
12 It&s his ball. ()
____ ball is this?
13 I go to school on foot. ()
_____ do ____ go to school?
14 I&m a student .()
&_____ &____ a student?
&_____,I&m _______.
15 Can you use chopsticks?
& _____ _____use chopsticks.
16 There is a computer in the library.()
&There ____ some _____ in the library.
17 I&m a student.()
&_____ are ______&
18 What&s his job? He&s a worker. ()
&What are ____ ____? They&re _____.
19 What&s this? It&s a peach. ()
&What are _____? _____ ______.
20 There is some milk in the fridge.( )
&There ____ _____ milk in the fridge.
21 This bus is for the theatre.()
&____ ____ _____ for the theatre?
&_____, ______ _____.
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明易改 – 英语写作辅助软件
新增词级别的文章润色
新增“全文统计”功能
词典整合查词、翻译和搜索
修正账号自动下线
修正同一账号重复登录
文档格式扩展(支持word格式)
修正了部分多重错误的展现次序
全新的视觉设计和用户体验
修正了部分错误的误报和漏报
易改这是很有意思的软件,会根据其自主研发的英语语法引擎,对用户输入的英文进行校对,并可以检测出拼写问题、语法错误,以及帮助你进行润色。
易改提供一键检查所有错误和改正错误,并能显示错误解释、例句展示、整句翻译、双词对比查询等辅助功能,还可以统计错误历史和错误词汇。
在下载易改之前,还可以在先体验一下在线版本,除了无法统计外,其余功能均一致。
不错 专业对口
按分类查看文章:
大家都在讨论些什么
: 我倒觉得开几百个标签页是个人的问题。。。: 中秋快乐: 试试手气吧~~~中秋快乐哦: 中秋快乐,哈哈!: 你们好: 当年,还在用烂笔记本电脑的时候,chrome不能开太多的标签,尤其是因为电池的问题,有时候必须得开关机,为了保存浏览的页面,就自己写了一个类似的扩展自己用。
后来换大内存固态硬盘的好电脑后,开太多的标签页都不怕了,主要是电脑的电池续航能力大大加强,不用动不动开关机了,上面的需求就减少了。我自己写的扩展我自己都不怎么用了。但是我觉得这还是很有常见的需求,一直想抽个时间好好重写一遍。现在看来不用了。: 当年,还在用烂笔记本电脑的时候,chrome不能开太多的标签,尤其是因为电池的问题,有时候必须得开关机,为了保存浏览的页面,就自己写了一个类似的扩展自己用。
后来换大内存固态硬盘的好电脑后,开太多的标签页都不怕了,主要是电脑的电池续航能力大大加强,不用动不动开关机了,上面的需求就减少了。我自己写的扩展我自己都不怎么用了。但是我觉得这还是很有常见的需求,一直想抽个时间好好重写一遍。现在看来不用了。我的拖延症呀!
最热门标签
传说中的小众软件 让你的手机应用与众不同。
个人 blog 转载时请遵循 “署名-非商业性使用-相同方式共享” 的创作共用协议;
商业网站或未授权媒体不得复制本站内容。英文改写句子Fareshaveincreased.Therail - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
英文改写句子
.The railway company is still losing money . The employees have
higher wages. (用In spite of the fact that ...because 改写成一句话)
括号里的是什么意思啊, 改好后 顺便翻译一下
原文是 票价涨了。 铁路局仍然亏损。 员工要求涨工资。
In spite of the fact that 意为 :(事实上)尽管 ,
一般后面加 but 引导的从句,意思是:虽然...但是...
楼主你在括号里没有明确要求用 but
但这里确实需要
原文改写为:
In spite of the fact that the fares have increased but the
railway company is still losing money because
employees have demanded higher wages.
事实上,虽然车票价格是涨了,可因为员工们强烈要求加薪,铁路局仍然是亏损的。
ite of the fact that fares have been increased, but the railway company is still losing money, because the employees have demanded higher wages.
In spite of the fact that.....because: 尽管事实是.....因为...
尽管(火车)票价已经有所增涨,但铁路公司还是有所损失(或:还是不赚钱),因为雇员们要求涨工资。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Have you considered the company's advice___carefully____?
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子改写软件 的文章

随机推荐