st三空th一空m一空 是啥单词啊

家有千金一三空是什么数_百度知道后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 13203|回复: 15
最后登录在线时间639 小时寄托币2457 声望125 注册时间阅读权限30帖子精华0积分1343UID3494239
高级会员, 积分 1343, 距离下一级还需 257 积分
声望125 寄托币2457 注册时间精华0帖子
本帖最后由 huanyunshi 于
14:45 编辑
本帖来自&&,欢迎关注!你还可以、最近开始看magoosh三空题;由于我基础不是很好,只能每天不断努力进行新知识的获取,下面主要针对三空的逻辑,考点,争议进行总结,由于很多题在论坛里面讨论过,我这边就做一个汇总吧,我主要是针对45题的版本。题中的解答很多都是根据大神的汇总,多谢论坛各种大神!我只是个过客;每天努力一份,给自己十份信心
声望125 寄托币2457 注册时间精华0帖子
本帖最后由 huanyunshi 于
14:33 编辑
&&& &&&The& & professor’s (i) ______ demeanor not only made& & others reluctant to approach her, but also (ii) ______ the intellectual& & growth that comes from the (iii) ______ of ideas.
&&&&Blank (i)&&&&Blank (ii)&&&&Blank (iii)&&&&(A) cheerful&&&&(D) limited&&&&(G) repudiation&&&&(B) meek&&&&(E) invited&&&&(H) interchange&&&&(C) disdainful&&&&(F) facilitated&&&&(I) repression&&
not only…but also 表示一种并列,有时是强调后者。
由第一个not only的reluctant(负向)得知,第一空填一个负向词汇;另外but also后面是growth(正向);所以第二空是抑制正向发生;第三空根据growth排除负向词汇。
&&& & What is currently& & (i) ______ civil engineers is not so much a predicted increase in annual precipitation as the likelihood that& & many storms will come in (ii) ______, thereby& & making flooding in lower lying riparian regions (iii) ______.
&&&&Blank (i)&&&&Blank (ii)&&&&Blank (iii)&&&&(A)&&worrying
&&&&(D)more predictable patterns&&&&(G) far more likely&&&&(B)&&comforting
&&&&(E) tighter succession&&&&(H) somewhat&&infrequent&&&&(C)&&unimportant to
&&&&(F) greater isolation&&&&(I) all but impossible&&
far more likely很有可能
succession:a series of people or thing that come one after the other.
not so much A as B(与其说A还不如说B;相当于rather than);另外相关的就是not as…as..; 这些句式很常见,感觉也很难;陈圣元题目中section 18 第三题以及section27第四题有详细的解释as…as的考点。
首先not so muchA as B;A是一个增长;那么B应该比他更强烈;所以第二空选E;由于这个关系,导致后面的结果,在low的地方发生洪水的概率应该就增加了,所以选likely;低洼地区发生洪水这件事,让engineers怎么样?第一空答案就很明显了。
&&& & That& & the comedian was so (i) ______ as to be unable to (ii) ______ the effect& & she had on others was not lost on her audience, who quickly stood up to& & leave, hoping their action would at last (iii) ______.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)&&&&Blank (iii)&&&&(A) coarse
&&&&(D) discern&&&&(G) serve as an uncommon retort&&&&(B) oblivious
&&&&(E) mitigate&&&&(H) send an&&unambiguous message&&&&(C) genteel
&&&&(F) ignore&&&&(I) provide a cryptic counterpoint&&
coarse: mad not fine
oblivious: not conscious or aware of someone or something
so …as ,相当于so…
that引导主语从句;
这个题比较别扭的地方就是这个成分的划分,其实我对语法不是很懂,我很菜。其实整个句子是That A was not lost on audience ;大致意思就是那个喜剧演员的某种特征没在audiences消失;突破点就是那些观众to leave,表达了一种对这个喜剧的不喜欢;喜剧演员应该是不能注意到她对别人产生的效果(可能这个有点带猜,逻辑性不是很强吧),所以第二空应该是discern;第一空与第二空相反;第三空的逻辑是由于这个喜剧演员不能注意到这个效果,所以这些to leave的人想要做点让他不会产生歧义的事;也就是a clear message.
&&& & To& & the (i) ______ eye the jungle canopy& & can& & seem little more than a dense lattice work of branches and& & leaves. For the indigenous peoples of the Amazon, even a small area can& & serve as a veritable (ii) ______ of pharmaceutical cures. The field of& & ethnobotany, which relates both to the natural pharmacy& & offered& & up by the jungle and the peoples who serve as a store& & of such knowledge, has become increasingly popular in the last decades& & as many anthropologists, hoping to take advantage of this vast bounty,& & learn the language and customs of the tribes in order to (iii) ______ them& & thousands of years worth of knowledge.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) untutored
&&&&(D) cornucopia
&&&&(G) glean from
&&&&(B) sophisticated
&&&&(E) invasion
&&&&(H) allot to
&&&&(C) veteran
&&&&(F) dissemination
&&&&(I) purge from
bounty: good things that are given orprovided freely and in large amounts
glean: to search (something)to gather or collect (something) in a gradual way
a store of:abundant
even表让步;
首先这题比较长,我做的时候中间那一部分我怎么太去分析;首先从第三空开始突破;开始是learn sth 为了达到某种目的;后面them knowledge一想应该是倒装,不然两名字放一起不太对劲;所以第三空是学习什么东西以获取知识;第二空关键词是even small则第二空应该是填一个相反的概念“多”;另外一个思路就是a store of与第二空对应;第一空是根据后面的little more than 得出应该是个负向词汇,BC都是正向词汇(貌似排除法也可以,但是还是需要进行推理);
&&& & The& & movie is comprised of several vignettes, each presenting a character along& & with his or her foil: a staid accountant shares& & an apartment with a (i) ______ a tight-lipped divorcee on a& & cross-country roadtrip picks up a (ii) ______ and finally, and& & perhaps most unconvincingly, an introverted mathematician& & falls in love with a (iii) ______ arriviste.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) colorful
&&&&(D) garrulous
&&&&(G) unpredictable
&&&&(B) insatiable
&&&&(E) untrustworthy
&&&&(H) gregarious
&&&&(C) eminent
&&&&(F) forlorn
&&&&(I) bumbling
Bumbling:to speak ineptly in a stuttering and faltering manner
Colorful:interesting or exciting
单词;单词如果全认识的话应该很快就做出来了。
根据修饰人物的关键词S tight-lipped;introverted得出对应空的答案
&&& & Countless& & generations have been divided on Mendelssohn’s (i) ______—should he inhabit the same pantheon as& & Bach and Haydn, or be (ii) ______ to the ranks of could-have-beens? After& & all, it can be argued that his (iii) ______ came at the age of 14 with his& & Octet in E-flat, a work, many believe, the composer never eclipsed in his& & remaining twenty-six years.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) technique
&&&&(D) relegated
&&&&(G) apogee
&&&&(B) posterity
&&&&(E) elevated
&&&&(H) precocity
&&&&(C) legacy
&&&&(F) sublimated
&&&&(I) nadir
pantheon:agroup of people who are famous or important
apogee:the highest point of something
sublimate: toexpress a desire or feeling by changing it into a form that is sociallyacceptable
precocity: havingor showing the qualities or abilities of an adult at an unusually early age
单词;有两个单词我感觉红宝书里面都没见过;可能是我记忆问题;
物主代词,这个考点陈圣元上面有很多解析;详情可以进行参考;
这个题可以从第一空也可以从第三空突破;第三空后面表达了那个作品never eclipsed 所以第三空是个正向词汇;第一空根据后面hisXX a work;应该是一本作品;所以legacy比较合适;第二空我觉得应该需要根据两个线索来推断;1、divide有分歧;2、samepantheon(表示high的概念);所以第二空应该是相反一个low的概念;另外这空也可以排除法,因为另外两个词是相同概念表示high.
&&& & To the senior& & manager, unsolicited opinions, even if the views& & expressed did not necessarily (i) ______ his own views, were (ii) ______;& & thus, employees had learned to be (iii) ______ lest they no longer found& & themselves in his good graces.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) gel with
&&&&(D) overt
&&&&(G) reticent
&&&&(B) countermand
&&&&(E) nettlesome
&&&&(H) sycophantic
&&&&(C) clash with
&&&&(F) welcome
&&&&(I) elusive
unsolicited: adj.&&未被恳求的, 主动提供的
gel with: agree with
lest: for fear that
in one’s good graces:赏识;青睐
Even if表让步;
第一空根据前面的unsolicited以及even if推出应该是一个负状态,第二空根据分号后面的lest那句得出应该也是一个负状态;第三空由于不管提出的意见合不合都会出现麻烦;那只能是表示沉默。【讨论】
&&& & Special& & effects in movies are (i) ______, in that unlike the story, whose& & permutations seem& & to have long ago been (ii) ______, they& & continue to evolve: if we were magically beamed years into the future (of& & course that story has been told numerous times before), the special effects& & would (iii) ______; the story would be awfully familiar.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) predictable
&&&&(D) evaluated
&&&&(G) be incomprehensible
&&&&(B) exciting
&&&&(E) conveyed
&&&&(H) hold&&us in thrall
&&&&(C) juvenile
&&&&(F) exhausted
&&&&(I) remain&&unchanged
juvenile: u relating to ormeant for young people
hold us in thrall: enthrall
①分号;单词以及词组
②Continue的考点;陈圣元里面有考点解析;section19 第四题后面解答他总结了continue的两个最常见的考点
第一空根据continue后面的evolve表示的是一种“动以及发展”的概念;第二空根据unlike得出应该是相反的;第三空是冒号后面的空应该跟前面一句话意义相近,由于前面说的是effect很high的概念,也就应该达到一种specialeffect;这个应该是吸引人的;其他两个选项第一个负一个unchanged;
&&& & Some& & note that the increase in the Native American powwow─an intertribal affair& & of song, dance, and storytelling, all intrinsic aspects of Native American& & culture─serves to (i) ______ the very culture it presumably aims to (ii)& & ______. They argue an overarching cultural narrative& & emerges, one that (iii) ______ the narrative of any one tribe.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) erode
&&&&(D) foster
&&&&(G) subsumes
&&&&(B) distill
&&&&(E) undermine
&&&&(H) elaborates upon
&&&&(C) empower
&&&&(F) question
&&&&(I) overcomes
Overarching:dominatingor embracing all else
Presumably:by r very likely
理性推理;从句
这个题目首先从第三空入手,根据overarching以及后面的从句是解释前面名词,可以得出答案;然后第二空跟第一空根据presumably可知应该是个相反的概念(但是我没怎么理解),再根据全文表达的那种文化趋同的概念,应该是要表达一种事与愿违的想法;如果不能理解我也没办法,这题我也没怎么好理解,具体参考讨论帖;
&&& & There is nothing& & more (i) ______ for first time writers to see that their cherished ideas are actually far less (ii) ______& & than they had imagined. Often a publisher, or even a friend, will point out& & that another writer already captured the same plot twist, or created an& & almost identical fictional world. This feeling stings even greater when the& & publication of the neophyte writer’s work (iii) ______ that of the more& & apparently the public often erroneously believes that the& & lesser known writer’s work is derivative.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) galling
&&&&(D) novel
&&&&(G) belittles
&&&&(B) bracing
&&&&(E) rigorous
&&&&(H) precedes
&&&&(C) alluring
&&&&(F) precedented
&&&&(I) elaborates upon
galling: causing someone to feel angry orannoyed
分号;句式there is nothing more than(这句式经常出现);
这题首先从第三空入手;因为是分号比较简单,后面那句的关键词erroneously与derivative,表达的是一种先后顺序的概念,那么答案可以的出来选H;然后第二空我觉得应该需要两条线索1、后面的the same,说明这个空应该是表现的不同突出一种新颖的概念;2、前面的修饰词cherished;如果选precedented的话不能满足这两层关系;第一空由于第二空是一个负向状态所以第一空应该也是一个负向的;
未来的路 布满荆棘,踏歌前行 梦想永存
声望125 寄托币2457 注册时间精华0帖子
本帖最后由 huanyunshi 于
17:40 编辑
&&& & Recent& & meteorological conditions in areas of the northeastern part of the country have been so (i)& & ______ as to leave scientists (ii) ______. Even those models scientists& & developed to (iii) ______ these extreme outliers have been found wanting.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) predictable
&&&&(D) indifferent
&&&&(G) accommodate
&&&&(B) aberrant
&&&&(E) dumbfounded
&&&&(H) circumscribe
&&&&(C) taxing
&&&&(F) crestfallen
&&&&(I) discount
Accommodate:to provide what isneeded or wto do something helpful
Even;so…as;
这题从第三空下手,关键词extreme与wanting;第三空应该是表达一些需要的东西但是还是缺乏;所以accommodate合适;这样的话进一步得出第一空应该表达跟even后面的意思相近,选项中只有aberrant合适;第一空导致的结果那就应该是dumbfounded;如果不放心还可以把其他词带进去验证一下。
&&& & The& & contention that Hopkin’s extensive anthropological fieldwork& & led to a unified theory is (i) ______─close scrutiny reveals a (ii) ______ of observations that, at& & times, even prove (iii) ______ one another.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) redoubtable
&&&&(D) mere hodgepodge
&&&&(G) inimical to
&&&&(B) specious
&&&&(E) coherent system
&&&&(H) convergent with
&&&&(C) unbiased
&&&&(F)meticulous scaffolding
&&&&(I) susceptible to
Scaffolding: the metal poles and wooden boardsthat are used to build or support a scaffold
这题我没有找到很明显的逻辑层次;可能的点就是even可以表转折;我主要是通过假定的方法,假定第一空是一个正面的词汇;那么第二空第三空再进一步解释,也是正面词汇;但是第三空没办法选;所以应该说的是负面的信息,这样根据意思进一步确认各个空的答案,其他逻辑应该要问各位大神去。
&&& & While some maintain that the recent& & proliferation of uncredited& & web sources will have a(n) (i) ______ effect& & on scholarship, others argue that the effects will be far more (ii) ______,& & claiming that academics are sensible enough not to (iii) ______ unattributed& & sources.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) inestimable
&&&&(D) harmful
&&&&(G) place credence in
&&&&(B) pernicious
&&&&(E) benign
&&&&(H) take issue with
&&&&(C) minute
&&&&(F) subtle
&&&&(I) express skepticism towards
unattributed 无归属(不正常)
While表示转折;
首先从第三空开始;由于后面表达的是足够sensible不会去做什么;应该是不会做傻事;由于unattributed表示负面;另外根据第一句的主题关键词unattributed;可以确定答案;根据while得第一空跟第二空应该是个相反的概念;如果选BE;后面claiming引导的状语从句找不到与之对应的主句;
&&& & The biographer who provides a (i)& & ______ of detail, even when those details are accurate,& & (ii) ______ o the greater the number of facts that& & have to be fashioned into a (iii) ______ narrative, the greater the chance& & that the narrative, regardless of how consistent, will in any number of& & ways fail to accord with what& & really happened.&&
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) wealth
&&&&(D) has an&&unlikely chance
&&&&(G) cumbersome
&&&&(B) paucity
&&&&(E) runs a heightened risk
&&&&(H) cohesive
&&&&(C) smattering
&&&&(F) concocts a plan
&&&&(I) profound
Wealth:alarge amount or number
分号;the more…the more;
还是从第三空下手;关键词consistent以及accordwith;都是表达一种一致;所以第三空cohesive合适;接着第一空根据排除法或者后面greater number信息确定是wealth;最后第二空even;即使是正确的信息也有可能是一种负面状态;只能选
&&& & A school of conservationist thought& & that continues to gain traction& & in academic circles contends that despite the most noble of intentions, the& & U.S. National Parks and Forests Services has, in allowing for the uncurbed growth of trees within parks, contributed to the (i)& & ______ forest fires. While it is true that park rangers can respond to& & fires quickly, often such fires are far fiercer than in areas not so (ii)& & ______ trees and underbrush. That is not to say that all fires are deleterious:& & indeed forest fires play an appreciable role in the functioning of the& & they (iii) ______ the growth of trees so that any given area is& & less likely to become densely wooded.&&
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) decrease in
&&&&(D) choked with
&&&&(G) check
&&&&(B) depletion of
&&&&(E) devoid of
&&&&(H) foster
&&&&(C) outbreak of
&&&&(F) distant from
&&&&(I) eradicate
uncurbed: notlimited
traction: the actof drawing
比较级;长句;各种从句等
这题可以从第二空下手,uncurbed of trees的地方比什么地方的火猛烈些;后面应该是填一个没有什么树木的概念,结合not应该可以选出choked with(表示充满,多);第三空比较简单,由于后面表达的是一种“少”的概念,所以空格也填“少”,如果选eradicate太极端了点,文章需要表达的一种抑制的概念;第一空根据前面不受限制的增长肯定是很有可能引发火灾;不过这空也可以根据排除法填;
&&& & Long regarded as one of the most& & dangerous summits, Mt. Rainier presents numerous challenges—(i) ______& & weather can form from seemingly innocuous clouds, making the slopes so (ii)& & ______ that even the most (iii) ______ hiker can be caught unawares.&&
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) routine
&&&&(D) demanding
&&&&(G) presumptuous
&&&&(B) inclement
&&&&(E) precarious
&&&&(H) well-prepared
&&&&(C) sweltering
&&&&(F) bucolic
&&&&(I) intrepid
破折号;so…&&even
这题可以从第一空开始;关键词seemingly innocuous;那么第一空应该相反的概念;表示一种强烈;第二空与第三空由于是so…that那么存在一定的因果关系;根据后面even与unawares;则第三空应该是填一个正向词汇;第二空填一个与unaware对应;
&&& & Many philosophers are known for a& & single utterance, an (i) ______ saying that long outlives them. There is& & often (ii) ______ in this phenomenon. While most undergraduate philosophy& & students can quote the 18th Century philosopher David Hume as saying “Reason& & is the slave of the passions,“ David Hume himself actually consigned this& & apothegm to the marginalia of his text. In all likelihood, he had (iii)& & ______ he had ever written any such thing.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) unfocused
&&&&(D) subtle wisdom
&&&&(G) soon&&forgotten
&&&&(B) epigrammatic
&&&&(E) great irony
&&&&(H) readily denied
&&&&(C) obscure
&&&&(F) wide renown
&&&&(I) inadvertently conceded
consign:to put (something that is not wanted or used) in aplace where old things are stored or thrown awayepigram:apothegm
关键词的定位于理解;while引导的句子分析;
第一空首先可以根据关键词apothegm;第二空需要根据while引导的两句的意思来填,一句是说undergraduate—quote,另一个是himself—marginalia;所以得出应该是一种irony;第三空根据前面一句的himself—marginalia已经是自己都忘记自己是否写过这个东西。另外deny太极端,前面那句话并没有表达这个意思。
&&Very&&Hard&&& & The number of speeding tickets one& & receives is by no means a reliable measure of (i) ______. Some (ii) ______& & drivers, in fact, prove that in certain cases the inverse is true. That is& & those savvy enough to have availed themselves of the latest cellular phone& & applications receive up-to-the-minute information on the presence of& & highway patrolmen—greater excess speed, in these instances, simply implies& & a greater (iii) ______.&&
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) awareness
&&&&(D) affluent
&&&&(G) degree of confidence
&&&&(B) culpability
&&&&(E) intrepid
&&&&(H) sense of vulnerability
&&&&(C) susceptibility
&&&&(F) resourceful
&&&&(I) likelihood&&of entrapment
by no means:definitely not
avail: to beuseful or helpful to (someone or something)
物主代词;破折号
这题可以从第二空下手,如果你认识savvy这个单词,那么对应的第二空可以立马得出是resourceful ,表示一种机智的概念;第一空根据前面的意思speeding tickets是一种什么measure;这里culpability比较合适,当然是超速罚单肯定要负一定的刑事责任;第三空需要根据破折号前面那句话的意思来填,大致的意思是那些机智的人随时能掌握patrolmen的information。这样一来可以随心所欲的在高速公路上开车。所以最后一句就是一种讽刺速度越快,信心越高。
&&Very&&Hard&&& & When researchers follow the scientific& & method, the absence of (i) ______ proof by no means suggests a theory lacks& & validity. Indeed, no theory is (ii) ______ and can always be subject to& & further testing and scrutiny, and therefore remains, by definition, (i)& & ______.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) ineffable
&&&&(D) cherished
&&&&(G) equivocal
&&&&(B) sufficient
&&&&(E) porous
&&&&(H) suspect
&&&&(C) irrefutable
&&&&(F) unassailable
&&&&(I) provisional
理性理解与关键词呼应;
这个题目可以从第二空入手,由于从句后面表达no theory can be further 表达了一种没有什么理论可以毫无破绽,那么空格中unassailable很好的表达了这层意思;然后第三空承接表达类似概念,没有theory是一直都毫无破绽的,那么他只是适合当时的情形也就是临时的(provisional);第一空根据lacks validity得知,no XX proof not s根据后面第二空的意思,第一空应该跟第二空表达类似的意思;sufficient与irrefutable如果填进去的话,不能与后面进行呼应。
&&Very&&Hard&&& & For an artist of such circumscribed& & talent, Mario was given (i) ______ attention, many connoisseurs (ii) ______& & over works that warranted nothing more than a(n) (iii) ______ glance.
&&&&Blank (i)
&&&&Blank (ii)
&&&&Blank (iii)
&&&&(A) scant
&&&&(D) poring
&&&&(G) derisive
&&&&(B) sporadic
&&&&(E) passing
&&&&(H) cursory
&&&&(C) scrupulous
&&&&(F) faltering
&&&&(I) tentative
pore:&& to reador study attentively ― usually used with over
derision:&&the feeling that people express when they criticize andlaugh at someone or something in an insulting way nothing morethan: onlycircumscribed: limited
For表转折(所以才是very hard);
这个题如果没有读出转折的意思也正常,因为都是一般人,但是我这题貌似作对了,因为第一空我用排除法的(magoosh有很多题都有这种情况,有时不免是一个确定方向的手段),如果for表示原因,那么第一空应该就是“少”的概念,但是scant与sporadic都可以表示一个“少”的概念,然后第二空中选一个现在分词引导一个从句做状语;第二空选pore对应前面scrupulous;第三空是形容一个glance;合适的只有cursory;这样一来cursory glance对应circumscribed talent;poring over对应scrupulous;很好的表现了状语的作用;其他讨论你查看相应的帖子,各位大神的回复。
声望125 寄托币2457 注册时间精华0帖子
最后登录在线时间148 小时寄托币941 声望88 注册时间阅读权限25帖子精华0积分520UID3463651
中级会员, 积分 520, 距离下一级还需 230 积分
声望88 寄托币941 注册时间精华0帖子
最后登录在线时间473 小时寄托币6513 声望586 注册时间阅读权限120帖子精华2积分3051UID3520569
声望586 寄托币6513 注册时间精华2帖子
本帖最后由 sherry_luo 于
07:41 编辑
The& & contention that Hopkin’s extensive anthropological fieldwork& & led to a unified theory is (i) ______─close scrutiny reveals a (ii) ______ of observations that, at& & times, even prove (iii) ______ one another.
这道题我也是从even这个词破题的。不过我有一点小小的想法:对于一个理论的close scrutiny并不能reveal一个事物是绝对正确的,也就是说,尽管scrutiny没有发现这个理论有谬误,也不能证明这个事物是正确的。相反,只要发现这个理论有自相矛盾之处,那么就能证明这个理论至少不是完全正确的。所以close scrutiny只能Reveal这个理论乃至论点是有错误的。因此是与unified theory相反的inimical to one another。
哈哈哈这个思路好像不适合考试,只是一点点小想法而已
最后登录在线时间473 小时寄托币6513 声望586 注册时间阅读权限120帖子精华2积分3051UID3520569
声望586 寄托币6513 注册时间精华2帖子
While some maintain that the recent& & proliferation of uncredited& & web sources will have a(n) (i) ______ effect& & on scholarship, others argue that the effects will be far more (ii) ______,& & claiming that academics are sensible enough not to (iii) ______ unattributed& & sources.
这题我下载的版本答案是BEG……我自己做的答案是BFG……囧
最后登录在线时间599 小时寄托币879 声望79 注册时间阅读权限25帖子精华0积分601UID3415336
中级会员, 积分 601, 距离下一级还需 149 积分
声望79 寄托币879 注册时间精华0帖子
最后登录在线时间38 小时寄托币32 声望65 注册时间阅读权限15帖子精华0积分86UID3522190
寄托新兵, 积分 86, 距离下一级还需 64 积分
声望65 寄托币32 注册时间精华0帖子
声望125 寄托币2457 注册时间精华0帖子
sherry_luo 发表于
While some maintain that the recent& & proliferation of uncredited& & web sources will have a(n) (i ...
答案是我复制的时候忘记改了 不好意思!!!! sorry!!是BEG
最后登录在线时间163 小时寄托币291 声望50 注册时间阅读权限20帖子精华0积分209UID3421418
初级会员, 积分 209, 距离下一级还需 141 积分
声望50 寄托币291 注册时间精华0帖子
这个没有45道吧,想问一下,那个magoosh总共有多少三空题?
最后登录在线时间38 小时寄托币21 声望50 注册时间阅读权限15帖子精华0积分95UID3533761
寄托新兵, 积分 95, 距离下一级还需 55 积分
声望50 寄托币21 注册时间精华0帖子
支持楼主,帖子顶起
最后登录在线时间105 小时寄托币135 声望51 注册时间阅读权限15帖子精华0积分147UID3501638
寄托新兵, 积分 147, 距离下一级还需 3 积分
声望51 寄托币135 注册时间精华0帖子
There is nothing more ____________ for first time writers to see that their
cherished ideas are actually far less ____________ than they had imagined
这题 blank III 为什么不选则elaborates upon&&
when the publication of the neophyte writer’s
work ____________ that of the&&如果选择 precedes的话&&新手的作品早于知名度高的作家的作品,为何会被判定为derivative?
声望51 寄托币135 注册时间精华0帖子
ttpku 发表于
cherished ideas are act ...
大概明白了 elaborates upon 语境不对
声望51 寄托币135 注册时间精华0帖子
ttpku 发表于