youarestopdare you ok什么意思思

Since you are tired, you’d better______and have a good rest.A.stop to studyB.stop studyC.stop studying
非谓语动词的用法。stop to do sth指停下来去做(另一件事);stop doing sth指停止正在做的事,根据句意“既然你累了,你最好停止学习,去好好休息一下。”选C。
You must be tired now. Why not ____ a rest?A.to stop to haveB.to stophavingC.stop to haveD.stophaving
Since you are free now, I advise you ________ with me.A.seeing a filmB.see a filmC.to see a filmD.would see a film
It"s very nice________ pictures for me.
A. of you to draw
B. for you to draw
C. for you drawing
D. of you drawing
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司Since you are tired, you’ d better
and have a good rest.A.to stop to studyB.stop to studyC.stop studyingD.to stop studying - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类: Since you are tired, you’ d better
and have a good rest.A.to stop to studyB.stop to studyC.stop studyingD.to stop studying Since you are tired, you’ d better
and have a good rest.A.to stop to studyB.stop to studyC.stop studyingD.to stop studying科目:最佳答案C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心单项选择神马的【急】!1.Ask your classmates ___who you are describing.A.to guess B.guess c.guessing D.guesses2.If you don't fell well,you may__A.stop smoking B.stop to smoke C.stops smoking D.stopped smoking3.You can do some exercise,you'll make yourself____A.heavy B.medium height C.thin Dfat4.The policeman ____glasses is frendly.A.on B.wears C.is wearing D.wearing
歪有小爱222
1.Ask your classmates _to guess__who you are describing.A.to guess
c.guessing
D.guesses2.If you don't fell well,you may_stop smoking_A.stop smoking
B.stop to smoke
C.stops smoking
D.stopped smoking3.You can do some exercise,you'll make yourself__thin__A.heavy
B.medium height
Dfat4.The policeman _wearing___glasses is frendly.A.on
C.is wearing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题