定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩21页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语学习  
&&&& &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& &
高二英语综合检测(二)
本文作者:
第一部分 听力(共两节,满分20分)第一节(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)1.How much is the car?A.About $13,000. B.About $15,000. C.About $16,000.2. Where does the conversation take place? A. In a bookstore. B. In a library. C. In a reading-room. 3.What must have happened or will happen to Ted according to the woman?A.Ben will apologize to Ted.B.Ted's mother must have punished him.C.Ben's mother will apologize to Ted.4.How does the woman feel? A. Pleased. B. Satisfied. C. Discouraged.5.What does the man mean?A.It's easy to forget the key.B.People often make the same mistakes.C.He has taken the wrong key out of the room himself. 第二节(共15小题;每小题1分,满分20分)听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。6. What is the woman asking about?A. How to earn money.
B. How to walk dogs. C. How to make advertisements.7. What is the man's first suggestion?A. Walking dogs. B. Buying a bike. C. Carrying papers.8. Why does the woman prefer to walk dogs?A. She doesn't have a bike. B. She is fond of animals.C. It' s good for her health.听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。9. How did Mr Woods suddenly become rich?A. He won 12,000 pounds in the football pools last Sunday.B. He won 120,000 pounds in the football pools last Saturday.C. He received a 120,000-pound note from the bank last Saturday.10. When is he going to finish work at his present job?A. The end of this week.
B. Early next week. C. The end of next week.11. What is his wife going to do?A. She is going to buy her own car.B. She is going to sell her old Ford.C. She is going to take driving lessons.请听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。12 How long had the man been in China? A. Two weeks. B. One week. C. Three weeks.13. How did the man know about Beijing before he went there?A. From TV.
B. From his friends. C. From books.14. How did the man go to the Great Wall?A. By bus.
B. By car.C. By bike.听第9段材料,回答第15-17题15. What was the woman's problem?A. She was sick.B. She couldn't decide which country to visit.C. She couldn't think of a topic for her composition.16. What does the man suggest?A. She try to get organized.
B. She ride a camel.C. She write about her trips.17. Why does the man have to leave?A. He has to pack his bags for his trip.B. He has to write his own composition.C. He is not feeling well.听第10段材料,回答第18至20题18. What is the basic training for running?A. To run slowly at the start. B. Just to cover the miles.C. To run as long as one can.19. What time is best for one to do running?A. Any time of the day. B. Only in the morning. C. Before dark.20. What will be the result for a runner?A. He will become fit.B. He will become a professional sportsman.C. He will get over his heart disease.第二部分 语言知识运用(共两节,满分50分)第一节 单项填空(每小题1分;满分10分)21. Do you mind if I open the window? _______, I feel a little bit cold. A. Of course notB. I'd rather you didn't C. Go aheadD. Why not 22. Every camera we sell comes with a two-year ___.A. guarantee
B. safety C. conformation D. conservation23. Recycling waste slows down the rate_____ which we use up the Earth's finite resources.A. in
C. with D. at24. When I handed the report to John, he said that George was the person ____.A. to send B. for sending C. to send it to D. for sending to 25. When first ____ to the market, these products enjoyed great success.A. introducing
B. introduced C. introduce
D. being introduced26. Victor apologized for ________ to inform me of the change in the plan.A. his being not able
B. him not to be ableC. his not being able
D. him to be not able27.
______?He is tall and strong.A. What do you think of your monitor B. How about your monitor C. What's your monitor likeD. How do you find your monitor28. Do you think your composition wants _______? A. rewritten B. to rewrite C. rewriting D. being rewritten29. All their attempts to rescue the child from the burning building was ______. He died soon afterwards.A. in place B. in returnC. in vain
D. in order30. Lucy is said ______ a new computer program recently, but I don't know when she will finish it.A. to design
B. to be designing C. to have been designing D. to have designed第二节 完形填空(每小题2分,满分40分)Newcomers to the United States are often surprised by the schools. American schools 31 seem so 32 schools they know in other parts of the world. American education
the idea that children 34 to learn to think 35
themselves. The 36 should be the place where they learn to do this. 37
,children learn the &three R's&(Reading, Writing and Arithmetic), history and government(often called Social Studies) and many other 38
.They 39 learn how to
, how to make their own judgment (判断), and how to develop their own 41
and interests. The American teacher does not 41 the children in her class to sit with hands 43 quietly and to say 44
. She wants them to 45 attentively, to ask questions. She knows that what children learn from books is 46
. She also knows that it is necessary for them to know how to use this47for their48and development. During Open School Week, parents have a 49 to see how American education
.31. A. regularly B. seldom C. especially D. sometimes32. A. different from
B. varied from C. common with
D. ordinary to33. A. basedB. new C. dependingD. set34. A. need B. seemC. love
D. dare35. A. of B. overC. for D.about36. A. school
B. family C. college
D. country 37. A. StillB. There
C. Besides
D.Though 38. A. lessons B. knowledge
C. subjects
D. objects 39. A. moreB. thenC. insteadD. also40. A. knowledgeable B. politeC. respectful
D. independent 41. A. confidence B. personality C. abilities D. career42. A. suggestB. want C. insist D. make43. A. foldedB. moving
C. writingD. tied44. A. something B. anythingC. nothing D. much45. A. learn
B. thinkC. listen D. look46. A. changing
B. unpractical
C. necessary D. useless47. A. studyingB. workC. learning
D. aim48. A. research B. growthC. future
D. tomorrow49. A. ability B. possibilityC. interest D. chance50. A. develops B. teachesC. goesD. works第三部分 阅读理解 (每小题3分,满分15分)Tokyo is one of those places that you can love and hate at the same time.In Tokyo there are always too many people in the places where I want to be. Of course there are too many cars. The Japanese drive very fast, but in Tokyo they often spend a long time in traffic jams. Tokyo is not different from London, Paris and New York in that. It is different when one wants to walk.At certain times of the day there are a lot of people on foot in London's Oxford Street. But the streets near the Ginze in Tokyo always have a lot of people on foot, and sometimes it is really difficult to walk. Pe there are just too many of them.The worst time to be in the street is at 11:30 at night. That is when the night-clubs are closing and everybody wants to go home. There are 35,000 nightclubs in Tokyo, and you do not often see one that is empty.During the day, most people travel to and from work by train. Tokyo people buy six million train tickets every day. At most stations, trains arrive every two or three minutes, but at certain hours there do not seem to be enough trains. Although they are usually crowded, Japanese trains are very good. They always leave and arrive on time. On a London train you would see everybody reading a newspaper. In Tokyo trains everybody in a seat seems to be asleep, whether his journey is long or short.In Tokyo, I stood outside the station for five minutes. Three fire-engines raced past on the way to one of the many fires that Tokyo has every day. Tokyo has so many surprises that none of them can really surprise me now.51. Tokyo is different from London in that_____.A. wherever I want to be, it's too crowdedB. there are many traffic jamsC. it is more difficult to go somewhere on footD. night clubs are sometimes empty52. Japanese trains _____________.A. often leave and arrive on timeB. are often crowdedC. are the main means people use to travel to and from workD. all of the above53. What is the story mainly about?A. The many surprises that Tokyo has brought me.B. Different means of transportation in Tokyo.C. The reasons why the writer loves Tokyo.D. Things about Tokyo the writer dislikes.54. Fires break out ____ in Tokyo according to the writer.A. quite frequently B. only a few times a dayC. not very often
D. very seldom55. Which of the following is NOT true about Tokyo? A. The streets become more crowded at 11:30 at night.B. There are more trains than cars.C. Fire-engines are very busy in the city.D. Tokyo people are friendly.第四部分 书面表达(满分15分)根据下面的英文提示,写一篇短文,80字左右。The Five Friendlies, Beibei, Jingjing, Huanhuan, Yingying, Nini, will serve as the official mascots for Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. Which of the five do you like best and why(at least two reasons)?高二英语期中考试试卷_英语试卷_高考网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高二英语期中考试试卷
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★★
高二英语期中考试试卷
作者:未知
文章来源:
更新时间: 0:52:37
高二英语期中试卷(总分150分,120分钟)第I卷
(115分)第一部分:
听力(共两节,满分30分)1.How much is the service charge if the meal costs$50? A.$5.
C.$15.2. Why does the man suggest going on the overpass?
A. It’s safe .
B. A policeman is here
C. It’s near3. What ‘s the probable relationship between the two speakers? A. Daughter and father.
B. Patient and doctor 
C. Student and teacher4. What does the man suggest ?A. Taking a break .
B. Putting off the talk .
C. Going to a park.5. How did the man feel about the lecture ? A . Some parts of it were difficult.
B. It was incomplete . C. Some parts of it were interesting .听下面一段材料,回答第6-7题6.What are the two speakers mainly talking about? A. Where to eat.
B. How to travel .
C. Where to go .7. Why does the woman mention the restaurant ?
A. It’s famous for its seafood.
B. It’s a nice spot to see the sunset . C. It’s near the local beach.听下面一段材料,回答第8-9题8. Whom is the party for?
C. Ted.9. Where will the party be held? A. At a pizza house .
B. At a nightclub.
C. At the man’s.听下面一段材料,回答第10-12题10. What can we learn from this conversation ?A. Mary is taking guitar lessons.
B. Peter will continue his piano lessons.
C. Helen wants to take guitar lessons.11. What is the relationship between the two speakers?A. Friends.
B. Strangers
C. Neighbors. 12. How much will the woman pay for the lessons a week ?A. $40
C.. $ 80听下面一段材料,回答第13-16题13. Why does the woman ask the man those questions ?A. To see what type of work is best for him .
B. To know what kind of interests he has .
C. To get an area near his workplace .14. What are the man’s interests?A. Building and selling TV sets .
B. Building , repairing and selling things. C. Making things and writing for newspapers 15. What did the man do this year ?A. Asked businessmen to buy school newspapers . B. Sold advertising space for the school newspaper.
C. Sold newspapers on the campus
.16. In which column does the woman write down “Innovational” and “Sales”?A. Education .
B. Interests .
C. ExperienceC. She is on her way to meet the man.听下面一段材料,回答第17-20题17. What was Art’s business before retirement?A. The painting business.
B. The bike business
C. The law business.18.What did Art do?A. He was a businessman.
B. He was a golfer.
C. He was a painter.19.How long has Art worked as an adviser?A. Three years.
B. Four years.
C. Five years.20.What does Art like doing most now?A. Playing golf.
B. Painting pictures.
C. Staining glass projects.第二部分 : 英语知识运用 (45分)
单项填空(15分)21.―Why don't we go to the new restaurant for a meal?―_______. A. Great! I've been expecting that
C. No, I won't go for itB. Sorry, but I forgot it
D. It's not my pleasure22.―The price is fine with me. How would you like _______ paid?―Well. It's up to you.A. one
D. it.23. After _______ absence of 10 years from his hometown, Mr. Li doesn't know _______
great changes have taken place there.A. /
D. /;the24. There is no possibility, I guess, ____our exam will be put off.A. what
D. whether25. I had walked a few steps _______ I realized that I was lost in the thick fog.A. unless
D. since26.Sometimes I was thinking about _______ my own how I could make friends with a man who had little _______ common with me. A. in
D. in27.Twenty students from one high school were _______ such an experience.A. enough lucky to share
C. enough to share lucky B. to share enough lucky
D. lucky enough to share28.In order to improve English listening, _______.
A. he bought a Walkman
B. his father bought him a WalkmanC. a Walkman was bought by him
D. a Walkman was offered to him29.―Why, Jack! Someone seems to have called you over there.―Yes? I _______ that.A. am not realizingB. didn't realize
C. haven't realized
D. don't realize30. All flights___ because of the snowstorm, we decided to take the train. A. were canceled
B. had been canceled  C. having canceled 
D. having been canceled31.We must value what we own, and _____time. A. above all
B. after all
D. first of all 32. Mother gave me 2000 Yuan, most of _______ used for my school fees.A. them were
B. those were
C. that was
D. which was33. ____ with the size of the whole earth, the highest mountain doesn’t seem high at all.
A. To compare
B. while comparing
C. It comparing
D. when compared34. No matter what you say, I shall ___ my own position on this question. A. insist on
B. get on with
C. keep up
D. stick to
35. Smoking too much may
lung cancer and cause other diseases.A、devote to
B、attend toC、contribute to
D、come to第二节
完形填空(30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。One day, when I was in high school, I saw a kid named Kyle from my class walking home from school with all his books, I thought to myself, “__36___ would anyone bring home all his books for the weekend? He must really be
37___.”As I was walking, I saw several kids running toward him. They ran at him,
all his books out of his arms and he fell down in the dirt, His glasses went
and landed in the grass.My
went out to him. So, I ran over to him.
I handed him his glasses, he looked at me and said, “Hey, thanks!”I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it
, he lived near me. We talked all the way home. Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends.Kyle was the
__student of our class, one of those guys that really found
themselves during high school. Therefore he had the
to prepare a
speech. On the graduation day, I could see that he was
.So, I patted him on the back and said, “Hey, big guy, you’ll be
!” He looked at me and smiled.He cleared his throat, and began. “Graduation is a time to
those who helped you make it through those
years. Your parents, your teachers… but mostly your friends, I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best
you can give him.”I just looked at my friend with
as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to
himself over the weekend and was carrying his books home. “Thankfully, nothing happened. My friend
me from doing the unspeakable.”Not until that moment did I realize that you should never underestimate(低估) the
of your actions. With one small gesture you can
a person’s life. For better or for worse.36. A. How
D. Where 37. A. stupid
C. wonderful
D. anxious38. A. throwing
B. knocking
D. snatching39. A. lost
B. sending
D. flying40. A. heart
D. thought 41. A. While
C. Because
D. Once42. A. passed by
B. came up
C. went on
D. turned out43. A. top
B. hardest
C. favorite
D. luckiest44. A. pride
C. pleasure
D.chance45. A. class
C. graduation
D. college46. A. excited
B. nervous
D. crazy47. A. great
C. praised
D. honored48. A. reward
B. remember
D. congratulate49. A. happy
B. exciting
D. tough50. A. chance
D. favor51. A. wonder
B. anxiety
C. disbelief
D. pride52. A. kill
D. hurt53. A. protected
D. saved54. A. price
D. meaning55. A. destroy
D. understand 第三部分 阅读理解(40分) A Some people make you feel comfortable when they are around. You spend an hour with them and feel as if you have known them half your life. These people have something in common. And once we know what it is, we can try to do it ourselves. How is it done? Here are several skills that good talkers have. If you follow the skills, they’ll help you put people at their ease, and make friends with them quickly.First of all, good talkers ask questions. Almost anyone, no matter how shy he is, will answer a question. One well-known businesswoman says, “At business lunches, I always ask people what they did that morning. It’s a common question, but it will get things going.” From there you can move on to other matters―sometimes to really personal questions. And how he answers will let you know how far you can go.Second, once good talkers have asked questions, they listen to the answers. This point seems clear, but it isn’t. Your questions should have a point and help to tell what sort of person you are talking to. And to find out, you really have to listen carefully and attentively.Real listening at least means some things. First it means not to change the subject of conversation. If someone sticks to one topic, you can take it as a fact that he’s really interested in it. Real listening also means not just listening to words, but to tones of voice. If the voice sounds dull, then, it’s time for you to change the subject.Finally, good talkers know well how to deal with the occasion of parting. If you’re saying good-bye, you may give him a firm handshake and say, “I’ve really enjoyed meeting you.” If you want to see that person again, don’t keep it a secret. Let people know what you feel, and they may walk away feeling as if they’ve known you half their life.56. Asking questions might be a quite good and suitable way _______.A. for you to make more and more new friendsB. to begin your business talksC. to get the conversation going smoothlyD. for you to make a deep and lasting impression on others57. After having asked somebody a question, it’ll be polite of you to _______.A. make clear what kind of person he isB. listen to his reply attentivelyC. wait quietly and patiently for his answerD. go on asking him more questions58. Generally speaking, good talkers are persons who _______.A. are good at making any topic interestingB. never talk too much or too littleC. always speak in a gentle wayD. know how and when they should change the topic of the talk59. If you really take delight in meeting someone again, _______.A. you may take him as your lifelong trustworthy friendB. it seems necessary for you to let him know itC. it’s proper for you to give him a second handshakeD. it’ll be helpful for you to have further understanding of him B Here is a poster on a middle school web site. Read the web-site poster. Going, Going, Gone!The Haynes Middle School Parent―Teacher Organizationinvites you to attend our latest fund(基金)-raiser,The Fourth Annual(每年一次的) Haynes School Auction(拍卖)!Saturday, May 106:00 pm ― 11:00 pmin the school hall6:00 pm ― 6:30 pm: All items for auction are previewed.6:30 pm ― 7:00 pm: Silent auction begins.7:00 pm ― 7:30 pm: Highest bidders(出价人) from silent auction are determined.7:30 pm ― 11:00 pm: Main auction begins.Items up for bid in the silent auction range in value from $ 5.00 to $ 30.00.Items up for bid in the main auction include the following:●Airline tickets to a place of your choice●Weekend getaways at first-class hotels●Season tickets to the Chicago Bears football game●$ 50 gift tickets to local gift shops, restaurants, and salons●Theater tickets to The Merchant of VeniceDon’t miss the boat! Book your tickets today.Last year, tickets sold out in five days!Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.$ 15.00 per personAll the money from the auction will be given to the Haynes School computer lab.60. Which of the following is not mentioned as being up for bid at the auction?A. A movie pass to the local cinema.
B. A weekend stay at a hotel.C. A ticket to a restaurant.
D. Airline tickets.61. The more items that are given or bought for auction, _______.A. the less money that will be charged for the tickets to the auctionB. the more money that can be raised to support the computer labC. the faster the ticket will be sold to the auctionD. the higher the value that will be placed on the items in the silent auction62. Which of the following is most likely to happen at the year’s auction?A. The airline tickets will receive higher bids than any other item.B. All items up for bid will be sold for at least twice their value.C. More money will be raised this year than in any other year before.D. Tickets for the event will be sold out in less than one week.63. The phrase “first-come, first-served” tells you that _______.A. people can buy the tickets on the first day onlyB. the person who is first to arrive will receive a ticket at no chargeC. food and drinks will be served at the auctionD. tickets are sold in the order of who arrives first to buy themCThere are robots all around us. Some do very complicated jobs like flying airplanes and driving subway trains. And some do one simple job. When an automatic washing machine is switched on, water pours in. The machine waits until the water is warm enough for washing clothes. It does this by “feedback”(反馈). Information about what is happening is feedback into the robot to tell what to do next. Our eyes, ears and other senses are our feedback. They tell us what is going on around us. So robots are like human beings in two ways. They work and they have feedback.In some ways robots are better than human beings. They work quickly and do not make mistakes. They do not get bored doing the same job over and over again. And they never get tired. So robots are very useful in factories. They can be taught to do many different jobs. First their electronic brain must be shown how the job is done. A person moves the robot’s “arms” and “hands” through each part of the job.The most intelligent robots can move and see. Their eyes are cameras. Their fingers can feel shapes and sizes of the objects. These robots have computer brains linked to their eyes and fingers, which control their actions. The expensiY: 'Times New Roman'">The most intelligent robots cave robots are used in scientific research. They do such job as handling radioactive materials.64. In this passage the author tells us that ________.A. robots are very popular
B. there are various kinds of robotsC. we see robots only at certain times
D. robots can be easily controlled65. What does the author seem to inform you about robots?A. They should be greatly improved.
B. They will probably take over in the future.C. They are very helpful and useful to humans.
D. They are machines that break down a lot.66. The fact that a robot never gets bored doing the same job means that _______.A. it is very much like human beings
B. it can do boring jobs for peopleC. it will never bore people
D. it will work much better than human beings67. The robots used for scientific research _______.A. are not very clever
B. are very cheapC. are very big
D. are very costlyDBoxing was long viewed sickly. Generally forbidden by law in earlier days, the fighting was usually done with bare fists, and matches often lasted forty or fifty rounds.In 1882 John L. Sullivan, a fighter of great power, won the world heavyweight championship from Paddy Ryan in a bare fisted battle marked by hitting, scratching, and biting without any rule. Five years later, while fighting Patsy Cardiff at Minneapolis, Sullivan broke his right arm in the third round, but he continued fighting to the sixth round and won. In 1889, Sullivan defeated Jade Kilrain with his bare fists in another championship fight, winning twenty thousand dollars and a diamond prize medal. His admirers talked then of running him for the next governor, but he traveled to Australia for a boxing tour instead, coming back only to lose his title in a twenty-one-round match with a young Californian named James J. Corbett.“Gentleman James” victory in this match marked a turning point, for it showed scientific boxing was over strength. But Corbett’s title ended in 1897, when another boxer, Bob Fitzsimmons, in less than three seconds, achieved his feats and then Fitzsimmons knocked out an Irishman, won the heavyweight championship of the world, and invented the terrible “solar plexus punch.”68. Boxing matches in the early days were ________.A. short and bloody
B. usually spare-time competitionsC. governed by strict rule
D. cruel69. Sullivan held the world’s heavyweight title for ________.A. at least seven years
B. only a year
C. five years
D. twenty-one years70. Sullivan’s fight with Kilrain was ________.A. the first boxing championship match
B. a bare-fisted championship fightC. the last boxing match to be fought bare-fisted
D. a six-round match第二节:根据短文内容,从下面的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。有两个选项是多余的。Entering the 21st century ,man is now in an age of information and knowledge. In such an age, interpersonal communication plays an increasingly important role and all people have to communicate with each other.
___71___First, Interpersonal communication is just like a bridge of understanding between people. For example, it help students to learn more effectively if one can communicate more with his teachers and classmates. ___72____In the workplace , communication between the employer and the employee creates a friendly and helpful working evironment.___73___With interpersonal communication , you will get a better knowledge what is like of different fields. Third, without interpersonal communication, our life would become a desert of emotion and friendship. You may feel lonely for lack of the interpersonal communication. ___74___When you are in trouble or in danger, there would be no one to turn to for help.___75___In other words, you can enjoy your life to the fullest with the company of many friends and relatives.
In a word, humans , as social animals, have to communicate with each other, the importance of which can never be overemphasized.Second, it helps people get more information and knowledge.Even some bad people may have friends.Last but not the least, communication between people makes your life lively , interesting and lively.Why is interpersonal communication so important?In a family, communication makes the family members understands each other better and get closer.It depends on what kind of friends you keep.When you feels sad or happy, there would be no one for you to share your feelings with.第II卷
(总分35分) 第四部分 短文改错 (10分)Ben and his wife were on their way of a dinner party. It was dark, windy night and they did not know the road very well. They drove through Cookstone, until they found that they thought was the road to Doffing, that their friends lived. But it soon became clearly that they were not on the road to Dorling at all. The road they were on was getting more narrower and narrower. There was no other cars on it, but the wind was blowing harder with every passing minute. They come to a small village at last and drove by two houses without lights on. There was no one about tell them where they were. They became worried. 第五部分
书面表达(25分).目前,越来越多的中学生请家教,对于这一现象,存在两种不同观点:有些人认为有必要另一些人认为没有必要跟教师比自己学好可以巩固课堂所学内容可以学到更多的东西容易养成依赖习惯学生需要时间休息许多家教以赢利为目的请你根据以上提示,以Is a Tutor Necessary?为题,写一篇110词左右的短文,反映表中内容,并简要阐述自己的观点。文章开头已经给出,不计入总词数。要求:层次清楚,连贯流畅,表达灵活,不要逐字翻译。参考词汇:家教 巩固strengthenIs a Tutor Necessary? More and more middle school students are having tutors at the weekend. There are two different viewpoints about it. 试题答案(江老师)第一部分:(30分)1-5AABCA 6-10 CBCCC11-15BAABB16-20CBACA第二部分:英语知识运用 (45分)
单项填空(15分)21―25ADACB 26―30DDABD 31―35ADDDC 第二节
完形填空(30分)36―40 CABDA
41 -45 BDABC
46-50 BACDB
51-55 CADCB第三部分 阅读理解(40分)第一节:56-59
68-70DAB第二节:71-----75DEAGC第四部分 短文改错 (10分)第一行 of---to
第二行: that---what ,that-where
第三行: clearly---clear ;more 去掉
第四行:was---were ;but-
come---came
第五行:tell前加& to第五部分
书面表达(25分)Is a Tutor Necessary?
More and more middle school students are having tutors at the weekend. There are two different viewpoints about it.
Some think it necessary. First of all, it’s more effective to study with a teacher than by themselves. Secondly, it can strengthen what is learnt in class. Besides, it can learn a lot more. Others think it unnecessary. For one thing, students can easily form the habit of dependence. For another, students need time to relax from time to time. What’s more, the purpose of some family teachers is to make money.
In my opinion, whether a tutor is needed just depends. If you are really very weak at or interested in a certain subject, maybe it’s OK for you to have one. But be sure to choose a good and suitable teacher, otherwise it would be a waste of time and money. 免费下载完整版试题:
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级下册英语阅读题 的文章

随机推荐