英语作文帮助别人植树并渡过了快乐的一天作文500字

英语·作文·植树根据所给中英文提示词,写出一篇50词左右的短文,注意时态.提示:昨天,天气晴朗,七班的同学去公园植树了,同学们互相帮助,他们在那里度过了愉快的一天.1.yesterday,sunny2.Class 7,plant trees3.get there,nine,morning,work hard,help each other,back,four afternoon4.tired,happy,have fun 关于这个的作文,
小默wan1502
Saturday, March16th
SunnyIt was Saturday yesterday. The weather wassunny. Students of Class 7 went to the park to plant trees. They got there atnine in the morning. They worked very hard and helped each other. They wentback to school at four in the afternoon. They were tired but happy. They hadfun planting trees all day.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文快乐的一天加翻译内容要含有一般现在时!(50词)
a happy day Today,I got up very early,I had a very good breakfast,then I went out to play with my friend,We had a very good time.In the afternoon,I went swimming with my father,it was very hot,but we felt very good in the water.After supper I began to do my homework,I didn't think it is difficult,so I finished it very early.Then I read some books and went to bed 快乐的一天今天我起得非常早,并且吃了非常棒的早餐,之后我出门找我的朋友玩.我们玩得很开心.下午的时候,我和老爹出去游泳,天气非常热,不过我们在水里倒是觉得不错.晚饭过后我开始做我的作业,我并不认为它有多难,所以我很早就做完了.之后我阅读了一些书就睡觉了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文昨天是端午节,你和同学们度过了快乐的一天 节日活动:1上午和同学们去了养老院,和老人一起包_百度知道英语作文:这一天又忙碌又开心又翻译_百度知道 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文正文
记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文
记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
记一次节英语Tree-planting Day
 March 12th is Tree Planting Day. This year our school bought enough trees before that day . On that day , we didn't had classes . The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school.三月十二号是植树节,。在这之前我们今年买了足够的树。那天,我们不用上课。老是和一起在学校周边。  We began to planted trees as soon as we got to school . Some students dug the holes . Some students put the trees into the holes.Some students put the earth back to the holes. Then we pushed the earth hard with our feet . At last we watered the trees as much as possible.我们一到学校就开始种树。有的学生挖坑,有的把树放进坑,有的学生把土产回坑里。然后我们用脚努力地把土踩结实。最后我们给树浇尽可能多的。  From then on we looked after the trees carefully and the trees grew very well . It made our shcool more beautiful .And How happy we are !从那时起,我们小心翼翼的照顾那些树,树也长得很好。它让我们的学校变得更加。我们是多么的开心啊!记一次英语 An English Speech
Last week, I tookpart in an English speech contest which was held by our teachers. There weretwelve students in the final contest. I was one of them. Fifteen minutes beforemy turn, I picked my topic and prepared for it. I wrote down the outlines andorganized what I was going to say. However, when I stood in front of all judgesand students, I was extremely nervous. My mind was totally empty. Then I took&adeep breath to relax myself and started my speech. The result was not as goodas I expected, but I preferred to regard it as a challenge to myself, whoseprocess was the most important for me. I can learn a lot from this contest. I amsure I will be better next time.上周,我参加了学校举行的一次英语演讲比赛,《》()。总共有十二位同学进入决赛,我是其中之一。轮到我的前十五分钟,我选好我的主题并做好准备。我写下大纲并组织好要说的内容。但是,当我站在评委和同学们面前的时候,我就很紧张,头脑一片空白。于是我深呼吸使自己放松然后开始演讲。虽然结果不像我中的那么好,但是我宁愿把它当做一次对自己的挑战,过程对我来说才是最重要的。我能够从这次比赛中学到很多,我相信下次我一定能够做得更好的。记一次车祸 A Accident
Today is Sunday. Ivisited my uncle with my father in the morning. In a traffic light, we saw acar accident. We were waiting for the traffic light. Suddenly, a motorbike ranthe red light and crashed with a car. Luckily, the motor driver slowed down thespeed and he just fell down from his motor. He could stand up by himself. Butthis accident caused a traffic jam. I hope drivers can drive under trafficrules.今天是星期天。早上我和去看望叔叔,在红绿灯处我们目睹了一起交通事故。当时我们正在等红绿灯,突然一辆摩托车闯红灯和一辆汽车相撞。幸运的是摩托车司机减速了只是从摩托车上摔下来。他还能自己站起来,但是这起事故引起了交通堵塞。我希望司机们能够遵守交通规则行驶。记一次大扫除 A General Cleaning
Today is Friday. It's time to do a general cleaning. Our classmates are divided into two groups. Today it turns to my group. As usual, we clean the blackboard, doors, windows and the floor. And we rearrange the desks and chairs to make them orderliness. Besides, we plant a couple of bonsais in our classroom. So, we must water them. They are beautiful sceneries of our class. We all take good care of them.今天是星期五。是时候进行一次大扫除了。我们班分成了两组,今天轮到我们这一组了。像往常一样,我们擦黑板,门口,窗户和地板。我们重新摆了课桌和椅子,使他们更有秩序。另外,我们在教室里种了两盆盆景。所以,我们必须给它浇水。它们是我们班的,我们都要好好护它们。  〔记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文由网友原创或转发,若记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文相关作文

我要回帖

更多关于 快乐的一天 的文章

随机推荐