我认为英语很重要因为对我们来说很重要,首先,英语能方便我们和别人交流 用英

当前位置: &
求翻译:首先可以方便我们看懂一些英语,接着能帮我们与一些以英语做为母语的人交谈和能读懂一些英语书,还有在将来对我们的生活要用到,最后是我们每次考试必须考的是什么意思?
首先可以方便我们看懂一些英语,接着能帮我们与一些以英语做为母语的人交谈和能读懂一些英语书,还有在将来对我们的生活要用到,最后是我们每次考试必须考的
问题补充:
First, you can help us understand some English, then help us with some English as a native speaker conversation and can read some English books, as well as in the future to use our lives and, finally, we must each test exam
First, I can help us understand some English, and then be able to help with some of our English to talk to the people as their mother tongue and can read some English books in the future, but also to our lives that will be used and, finally, we each examination must be the
First may facilitate us to understand some English, then can help us to do with some take English as the mother tongue human conversation and can read some English book, but also will have in the future must use to our life, finally will be we each time takes a test must test
First of all, you can help us understand some English, and can help us with some native English speakers who can talk and read some English books, and in the future to be used on our lives, then we must study every examination
First of all, you can help us understand some English, and can help us with some native English speakers who can talk and read some English books, and in the future to be used on our lives, then we must study every examination
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!外研社初二下完成句子练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
外研社初二下完成句子练习题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢答案:解析:
is important for us to learn English
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年北京市昌平区九年级上学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
根据中文意思完成句子。
1.你为什么不查查字典呢?
_________________ look up the words in your
dictionary?
2. 他差不多和他父亲一样高了。
He is almost ________________ his father.
3. 你看起来不高兴,怎么啦?
You look unhappy. __________________ you?
4. 养成良好的学习习惯是重要的。
_________________ good learning habits.
5. 李刚帮妈妈做完家务才做作业。
Li Gang _________________ the housework.
来源:2011江苏盐城中考英语试卷
完成句子。(共10分,每小题2分)根据中文意思完成句子。【小题1】 彼得,十点钟了!该上床休息了。 Peter, it’s ten o’clock!__________________ go to bed.【小题2】 你看上去很累,为什么不好好休息一下呢? You look very tired. ______________ have a good rest?【小题3】 我每天都花半小时骑车上学。__________ an hour to go to school by bike every day.【小题4】 孩子们在忙着准备妈妈的生日聚会。The children ______________________ their mother’s birthday parday.【小题5】很多学校都需要加固装修,这可以使学校变得既安全又美观。Many schools need to be be reinforced and decorated, and it can______________________.
来源:学年北京市大兴区初三上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:翻译
根据中文意思完成句子。
1.托尼,请你和我一起去散步好吗?
&&& ___________ go for a walk with me, Tony?
2.明天约翰将借给我一本书。
&&& John __________________tomorrow.
3.学生们正忙于为野饮做准备。
&&& The students are busy ________________the picnic.
4.苏珊昨天晚上直到做完作业才去睡觉。
&&& Susan _________________she finished her homework
last night.
5.那些鸟花了不到两分钟的时间就把我们所给予的食物全部吃光了。
&&& _____________________________________the food we
offered.
来源:2013届北京市顺义区九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)根据中文意思完成句子。【小题1】为什么不找老师谈谈呢?______________ have a talk with our teacher?【小题2】Kimi的父母是到中国后才认识的。Kimi’s parents ___________________they came to China. (U6)【小题3】对于我们来说区分好与坏还算容易。(U9)_____________________ distinguish between the “good” and the “bad”.【小题4】Ms Holt 打算教我们如何把南瓜做成有趣的南瓜灯。Ms Holt was going to& ______________ pumpkins into funny Jack-o’-lanterns.【小题5】这座桥真长,我们坐车通过也得20分钟。U3The bridge is _____________________________________________ by car.
来源:2013届北京市门头沟区中考二模英语卷(带解析)
根据中文意思完成句子。【小题1】你看上去很累,最好早点睡。You look very tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&go to bed earlier.【小题2】别躺在床上上看书,这对你眼睛不好。Don’t read in bed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your eyes.【小题3】我一到上海就给你打电话。I’ll call you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I arrive in Shanghai.【小题4】我的电脑坏了,你能帮我修一下吗?___________________________ my computer. Could you help me mend it?【小题5】王雪不仅对自己严格要求,还经常告诉同学们要努力学习。Wang Xue _____________________________________________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!现在,英语对我们中学生来说很重要,是我们必须要学的,英语对我们来说也的确是很困难的,我们要用好的方法来学习。 的翻译是:Now English is very important for our students, we have to learn, English is indeed very difficult for us, we're going to get a good way to learn. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
现在,英语对我们中学生来说很重要,是我们必须要学的,英语对我们来说也的确是很困难的,我们要用好的方法来学习。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Now, English is very important for our students, we need to learn English for us is indeed very difficult, we use a good way to learn.
Now English is very important for our students, we have to learn, English is indeed very difficult for us, we're going to get a good way to learn.
Now English is very important for our students, we have to learn, English is indeed very difficult for us, we're going to get a good way to learn.
Now, the English language in our secondary school students are very important to them, is that we need to learn in English to us, it is indeed a difficult one, we must use good ways to learn.
Now, English very is important to our middle-school student, is we must have to study, English to us also indeed is very difficult, we must use the good method to study.
相关内容&aSearch EOF 查寻EOF & a以后都在中国? Later all in China? & aTim, love you forever Please input the text which you need to translate! & a两个不同世界的人、注定不能在一起。可是我还是一如既往的爱你 Two different world people, are doomed not to be able in the same place.But I as always love you & aEat to live, but not live to eat 吃居住,但不居住吃 & aJe vais vous emmener 我将采取您 & a直对他们说谢谢 To them said straight thanks & awidesp widesp & ai am so happy so hear that 我是,很愉快,因此听见那 & aI think i should share this interesting thing with you, all of my friend. 我认为我应该与您,所有我的朋友分享这件有趣的事。 & a冠心病、心肌梗死、心力衰竭、心律失常、高血压、冠脉痉挛、 Coronary disease, cardiac arrest, heart failure, arrythmia, hypertension, crown arteries convulsion, & a死猪,起床了啊 The dead pig, got out of bed & a我会设法在星期六钱把这本书赶紧看完 I can try in Saturday Qian Bazhei a book to hurry to look & a她常常去购物 She goes to the shopping frequently & a我们没有足够的书给每一个人,因此你们当中的一些人得共看以本。 We do not have the enough book for each person, therefore in the middle of you some people altogether look by this. & aIt
understand 我能; t 了解 & aplots the crack 密谋裂缝 & a高兴就好了 Was happily good & aWebsite Booking 网站售票 & a相信自己,是的,我能行 Believes oneself, yes, I can be good & aI`m a lucky dog I `m一条幸运的狗 & a感谢你的帮助(2) Thanks your help (2) & a那位女士 That woman & a真替你感到担心 Really feels the worry for you & aOnly
Lonly 仅孤独 & a她的爸爸和妈妈都是卖菜的
都是老老实实的人 Her daddy and mothers all sell the vegetable All is the honest person & a不要再责备他了,他不是故意伤害你的 Again do not blame him, he injures you intentionally & a精修出口处 Finishes the exit & a我很想喜欢交朋友不知道我们能成为朋友吗? Я очень хочу к как становить друзьям не знал мы может стать другом? & a你有电话吗 You have the telephone & aonce there was a teacher who took all his students for tea 一旦有采取所有他的学生为茶的老师 & a让我来分享我的暑假 Let me share my summer vacation & a不懂的语句可以问同学或者问老师去向他们解决这个问题。 Does not understand the sentence may ask schoolmate or asked teacher the whereabouts they solves this problem. & aCAPSULE SHELL GELATINE 胶囊壳明胶 & ano WLAN network found 没有被发现的WLAN网络 & aWe have a clud.Lt's called the BLNGO kids.L'm sue,and this is my older,Daniel. 我们有一clud。称BLNGO孩子的Lt的。L'm起诉,并且这是我更老,丹尼尔。 & aldealist even skintone llluminator ldealist均匀skintone llluminator & a这些袜子是新的 These socks are new & amis en bouteille a lapropriete 被装瓶的lapropriete有 & a值得注意的是 It is noteworthy that & a自动控制原理 Automatic control principle & a大家下午好我叫彭锦川来自 Everybody afternoon is good my to name be Peng Jinchuan to come from & afly into a temper 飞行入脾气 & a我们都很喜欢赵老师 We all very much like Mr./Mrs. Zhao & a这个月,你的学业和事业都将获得成功 This month, your studies and the enterprise will all obtain successfully & a还有谁会是适合的? Also some who can be suitable? & a在这个暑假中,我做了许多有意义的事情。 In this summer vacation, I did many had the significance matter. & a我是个性格开朗 热爱生活的女人 I am a woman who is cheerful deeply loves the life & aestee lauder perfectionist estee lauder至善论者 & aCustomer is God The customer is God & a可是我不能0骄傲 But I cannot 0 arrogant & azhang caused a sensation by finishing first and becoming the first woman to win a mixed sex shooting event 张通过首先完成和成为导致了一种感觉赢取一个混杂的性射击事件的第一名妇女 & a现代控制理论 Modern control theory & a我是个性格开朗 热爱生活的人 I am a human who is cheerful deeply loves the life & a现在,英语对我们中学生来说很重要,是我们必须要学的,英语对我们来说也的确是很困难的,我们要用好的方法来学习。 Now, English very is important to our middle-school student, is we must have to study, English to us also indeed is very difficult, we must use the good method to study. &仁爱英语八年级下第七单元Topic 2 测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
仁爱英语八年级下第七单元Topic 2 测试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖