我们要第一,首长宠妻谁敢抢抢英文

当前位置: &
求翻译:我真诚地期待我们双方的第一次合作是什么意思?
我真诚地期待我们双方的第一次合作
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
I sincerely look forward to our first meeting of cooperation between the two sides
I sincerely anticipate our both sides first cooperation
I sincerely look forward to our first cooperation
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译我们非常希望能和你公司合作.由于是第一次合作,很多细节我们需要考虑到.我们还有几个问题需要确认:1、我们需要制作样卡,请先付制作费给我们,并由你方负责运费.我们根据样卡制作.2、请尽快确认具体种类和数量,我们好将完整的价格报给你们.3、我们需要70%的预付款和个人电汇的方式.不希望L/C方式.如果合适,我会追加50分.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It is our sincere hope to corporate with your company.As it is our first corportation,we need to consider many other details for sure.Therefore,here are some questions we nee1.we are very much in need of sample cards.It will be appreciated if you can send us fees and meanwhile the transfer fees is at your charge.We will quicken the work according to your samples.2.Please confirm the specific items and quanties ASAP,therefore we can offer you the complete quotation.3.We need 70% of the installments and the personal telegram format.L/c format is not appreciated
其他类似问题
We are glad to cooperate with your company very much. Just because this is the first time we work together, so many details need considering. We still have to ensure some problems:1. We need to m...
We hope a lot to cooperate with your company. For this is our very first time, there are many details we should consider. We still have several questions to be confirmed:1. We need to produce sam...
We really hope to cooperate with your esteem company. For it's our first cooperation,we need to consider many details.We have below questions need to confirm. 1.We need to made the model first, p...
We are keen to cooperate with your company. However, we have to consider everything in detail due to it is the initial cooperation between us.We have three questions still need to clarify with yo...
1st, we need to make 作样 the card, asks the prepayment cost ofproduction to give us, and by your responsible transport expense. Weaccording to the type card manufacture. 2nd, please as soon as possible...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译1,第一次与你通信心里很高兴,因为我想要个美国笔友(be happy,write to,for the first time,would like to,have a pen pal)2,我的英语老师Mr Bruce 把你介绍给我.(introduce)3,我希望从现在起我们会成为好朋友.(become good friends,form now on)4,我叫王华,十七岁,浙江湖州人(a,boy of,live in) 5,目前就读于某某某高中高二年级(at present,a student of)6,作为一个青少年,我喜欢交友(teenager,enjoy,make friends)7,我将进一步介绍我自己,家人和这所城市的情况(tell you more about,in future letters)8,我很想了解你的国家,你的故乡和你的生活(be eager,learn about) 9,你若有问题要问,请给我写信.我会回复你的.(have questions to ask,answer you)10,我期盼你的回信(look forward to,hear from)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1,第一次与你通信心里很高兴,因为我想要个美国笔友(be happy, write to, for the first time, would like to, have a pen pal)I'm happy to write to you for the first time, because I would like to have a pen pal from the U.S.A.2,我的英语老师Mr Bruce 把你介绍给我.(introduce)My English teacher Mr Bruce introduced you to me3,我希望从现在起我们会成为好朋友.(become good friends,form now on)I hope we can become good friends form now on4,我叫王华,十七岁,浙江湖州人(a,boy of, live in)
I am Wang Hua, I'm a boy of seventeen, I live in Huzhou, Zhejiang5,目前就读于某某某高中高二年级(at present,a student of)I'm studying in XXX high school at present and I'm a student of Grade 26,作为一个青少年,我喜欢交友(teenager,enjoy,make friends)As a teenager, I enjoy making friends7,我将进一步介绍我自己,家人和这所城市的情况(tell you more about,in future letters)I will tell you more about myself, my families and situation of the city in the future letters8,我很想了解你的国家,你的故乡和你的生活(be eager, learn about)I am eager to learn about your country, hometown and life
9,你若有问题要问,请给我写信.我会回复你的.(have questions to ask,answer you)If you have questions to ask, please write to me. I will answer you10,我期盼你的回信(look forward to,hear from)I'm looking forward to hear from you.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
找英语高手写一篇英语作文我们要写一篇英语作文 题目是ways of communication 要求 第一段写the importance of communication 第二段写 交流的技能和 方式(身体语言方面) 第三段写总结.我自己会写的就是碍于英语水平太差所以求助于大家 你们也展示一下自己的英语才能吧!先30分好的话会视情况追加的 主要是身体语言方面的啊 不是要我们说QQ什么的?
慕斯帅哥TA乖
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Ways of communicationIt is impossible to overstate the importance of good communication skills.In today’s society we have to work cooperatively with others.A good communicator finds it easier to put forth his ideas clearly.In this way there will be fewer misunderstandings,which can lead to bad feelings as well as lost time and effort.Bodylanguage includes vision,facial expression and body kinematics and so on.We can explore one's inner secrets by one's bodylanguage even if we don't say something.The world today is a very competitive place.Therefore,it is necessary to develop some skills to increase one’s chances of success.Many skills,for example,leadership,a second language,and technical skills such as computer programming,are very useful today.However,I believe that the most useful skill is the ability to communicate well with others.希望能帮上你!
其他类似问题
ways of communicationin nowadays,we always keep in touch with our friends with QQ,phone-calls,email and so on.becanse it comes to the information
but before we always wrote to our ...
If you work as a soda jerker, you will, of course, not need much skill in expressing yourself to be effective. If you work on a machine, your ability to express yourself will be of little importance. ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 司少的女人谁敢抢 的文章

随机推荐