he stayed activelyup all nightt.改错

> 【答案带解析】短文改错 ( 共10小题; 每小题1分, 满分10分) 假定英语课上老师要求同桌...
短文改错 ( 共10小题; 每小题1分, 满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的短文。短文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分Li Hua is a senior three student who devote himself to his lessons every day. Last Saturday, as usual, he went to several courses. In the evening, he studies at home until deep into the night. He was too sleepy and tired that he couldn’t work effectively. In Sunday morning, Li Hua was about to study when his father came up and advised him to have a break. Soon they had good idea. They bought a kite which they liked it very much and then the family went to the suburbs where Li Hua enjoyed himself fly the kite. The family had a picnic together but felt very relaxed in the open air. On Monday, Li Hua was energetic and actively in class. He said it was only why he had a better weekend. 
1.devote---devotes
2.studies---studied
3.too---so
5.had后加a
7.fly---flying
8.but---and
9.actively---active
10.why---because
1. 考查动词的第三人称单数,主语是李华,也...
考点分析:
考点1:短文改错
相关试题推荐
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个词)或括号内单词的正确形式,并把答案写在答题卡上的相应位置。Louis invited his friends to lunch one day. He was cooking some delicious food in the kitchen. Suddenly, he
(find) that he had run out of salt. So Louis called to his son, “Go to the village and buy some salt, but pay a fair price for it: neither too much
too little.”His son looked surprised. “I can understand why I shouldn’t pay too much, Father, but if I can pay less,
not save a bit of money?”“That would be a very
(reason) thing to do in a big city, but it could destroy a small village like ours,” Louis said.Louis’s guests,
had heard their conversation, asked why they should not buy sale more cheaply if they could. Louis replied, “The only reason why a man would sell sale
a lower price would be that he was desperate for money. And anyone who took advantage of that situation would be showing a lack of respect for the sweat and struggle of the man who worked very hard to produce
.”“But such a small thing couldn’t
(possible) destroy a village.”“In the beginning, there was only
very small amount of unfairness in the world, but everyone added a little, always
(think) that it was only small and not very important, and look where we have ended up today.” 
阅读下面短文, 从短文后各题所给的四个选项 (A、B、C和D) 中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。It was in my high school science class. I was doing a task in front of the classroom with my favorite shirt on.A
came. "Nice shirt," I smiled from ear to ear. Then another voice said, "That shirt belonged to my dad. Greg's mother works for my family. We were going to
that shirt away, but gave it to her
." I was speechless. I wanted to hide.I
my shirt in the back of the closet and told my mom what had happened. She then dialed her
, "I will no longer work for your family," she told him. That night, Mom told my dad that she couldn’t clean
she knew her life's
was something greater.The next morning she
with the personnel manager at the Board of Education. He told her that without a proper education she could not teach. So Mom decided to
a university.After the first year in college, she went back to the personnel manager. He said, "You are
, aren't you? I think I have a
for you as a teacher's assistant. This opportunity deals with children who are mentally challenged with little or no chance of
.” Mom accepted the opportunity very
.For almost five years, as a teacher's assistant, she saw teacher after teacher give up on the children and quit, feeling
. Then one day, the personnel manager and the principal
in her classroom. The principal said, "We have watched how you
the children and how they communicate with you and admire your hard-working
over the last five years. We are all in
that you should be the teacher of this class."My mom spent more than 20 years there.
her career, she was voted Teacher of the Year. All of this came about because of the
comment made in my classroom that day. Mom showed me how to handle
__ situations and never give up.1.A. noise
D. tune2.A. get
D. throw3.A. otherwise
C. instead
D. actually4.A. settled
D. stuck5.A. teacher
B. employer
C. director
D. adviser6.A. support
B. encouragement C. purpose
D. victory7.A. went
D. met8.A. visit
B. continue
D. prepare9.A. serious
B. cautious
C. careful
D. responsible10.A. career
C. position
D. part11.A. learning
B. judging
C. obeying
D. imagining12.A. patiently
B. eagerly
C. successfully D. skillfully13.A. upset
B. frightened
D. ashamed14.A. looked up
B. went up
C. took up
D. showed up15.A. believe
B. protect
D. receive16.A. spirit
B. intention
D. attempt17.A. discussion
B. argument
C. disagreement D. agreement18.A. At
D. With19.A. worthless
B. thoughtless
C. hopeless
D. helpless20.A. challenging
B. different
C. dangerous
D. strange 
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Carrots are easy to raise and easy to harvest. They taste good.
1.When people think of carrots, they usually picture in their mind a vegetable that is long, thin and orange.
And not all carrots are orange. For example, Paris Market carrots are about five centimeters around. Rome carrots are thin and about twenty-five centimeters long. And Belgian White carrots are, as their name suggests, white.For the best results, carrots should be grown in sandy soil that does not hold water for a long time. The soil also should have no rocks. To prepare your garden for carrots, dig up the soil, loosen it and turn it over. Then, mix in some plant material or animal fertilizer (肥料).3.
Experts say warm days, cool nights and a medium soil temperature are the best conditions for growing carrots that taste great.Carrots need time to develop their full sugar content. This gives them their sweetness if you wait too long to pull them from the ground.
Usually, the brighter the color, the better the taste.5.
If the winter is not cold enough to freeze the ground, you can grow and harvest carrots the same way as during the summer months. If the ground does freeze, simply cover your carrot garden with a thick layer of leaves or straw. This will prevent the ground from freezing.A. But carrots come in many different sizes and shapes.B. They are economic crops.C. The best time for planting carrots is during the winter months.D. Weather, soil conditions and age will affect the way carrots taste.E. The best way to judge if a carrot sis ready to be harvested is by its color.F. And they contain a lot of carotene (胡萝卜素), which the body make into vitamin A.G. Many people do not know that carrots can be grown during the winter months. 
Some colors people see late at night could cause signs of the condition mental health experts call clinical depression(临床抑郁症). That was the finding of a study that builds on earlier study findings. They show that individuals who live or work in low levels of light overnight can develop clinical depression.Doctors use the word clinical depression to describe severe form of depression. Signs may include loss of interest or pleasure in most activities, low energy levels and thoughts of death or suicide.In the new study, American investigators designed an experiment that exposed hamsters(仓鼠)to different colors. The researchers chose hamsters because they are nocturnal, which means they sleep during the day and are active at night. The animals were separated into four groups. One group of hamsters was kept in the dark during their night-time period. Another group was placed in front of a blue light, a third group slept in front of a white light, while a fourth was put in front of a red light. After four weeks, the researchers noted how much sugary water the hamsters drank. They found that the most depressed animals drank the least amount of water.Randy Nelson, at Ohio State University, says animals that slept in blue and white light appeared to be the most depressed. “What we saw is that these animals didn’t show any sleep interruptions at all but they did mess up biological clock (生物钟) genes and they did show depressive sign but if they were in the dim red light, they did not.” He says there’s a lot of blue in white light. This explains why the blue light and white light hamsters appear to be more depressed than the hamsters seeing red light or darkness.1. From the text we know that ________ made the hamster feel depressed.A. the amount of the water
B. the colour of the lightC. the loss of pleasure
D. the level of energy2.What was the purpose of the experiment on hamsters?A. To show how well they slept.B. To see how much sugary water they drank.C. To explain why they liked dark colours.D. To find out what caused the depression on them.3. The author explains the clinical depression by _________.A. reporting an experiment processB. presenting research dataC. setting down general rulesD. giving his own experience4.Where can we probably find the text?A. In a science magazine.B. In a physics textbookC. In a tourist guidebook.D. In an official announcement. 
“Selfie” (自拍) joins ranks of dictionary words.In 2002, an Australian man went to his friend’s 21st birthday party. He got drunk, tripped on some steps and cut his lip. He took a picture of his injuries and shared it with his friends on an online forum. “And sorry about the focus,” he wrote, “it was a selfie.” That was the first recorded use of the word “selfie”, according to linguistic experts at Oxford Dictionaries.On Nov 19, Oxford Dictionaries declared “selfie” Word of the Year for 2013, in honor of the term having taken over the world thanks to millions of smart phone self-portraits and the resulting shares on social media.So what does the choice of the word say about our culture? Mary Elizabeth Williams, writing in Salon magazine, says the word reminds us that contemporary culture is defined by our narcissism(自恋).Megan Jackson from a local newspaper points out a selfie may only focus on appearance.Selfies invite judgment based on appearance alone. What kind of cultural influence does this have on women? Erin Gloria Ryan on Jezebel says selfies teach young woman to obsess over their appearance and judge themselves on the basis of beauty rather than accomplishments. “They’re a reflection of the warped way we teach girls to see themselves as decorative,” said Ryan.In Slate magazine, Rachel Simmons has the opposite view. She argues that selfies are an example of young women promoting themselves and taking control of their own self-presentation. Think of each one, she says, as “a tiny pulse of girl pride —a shout-out to the self”.1.Which of the following is true about the first use of “selfie”?A. The Australian man created it to celebrate his friend’s 21st birthday.B. The Australian man created by chance when he got drunk and shared his photo online.C. The Oxford Dictionary used it to thank the creation of smart phone.D. The social media were so advanced that they made the word transmitted.2.The underlined word “tripped” in the first paragraph probably means “________”.A. traveled
B. stepped lightlyC. fell down
D. made mistakes3.Who holds a positive opinion towards selfie in the life of women?A. Mary Elizabeth.
B. Megan Jackson.C. Erin Gloria Ryan.
D. Rachel Simmons.4.The text is mainly concerned with ________.A. the introduction of the word “selfie”B. the choice of the word “selfie”C. the history of the word “selfie”D. the characteristics of the word “selfie” 
题型:短文改错
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.2014年中考英语八年级上册Units7~9复习题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年中考英语八年级上册Units7~9复习题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年中考英语八年级上册Units7~9复习题(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
知能综合检测(八)八年级上册& Units 7~9(45分钟& 100分)一、单项选择 (30分) 1. Dong Qing is well-known as a nice and beautiful hostess. A. unusual&&&&B. famous&&&&C. talented2. ―When did your father stop smoking? ―In 1999, the year I was born. A. put up&&&&B. think up&&&&C. give up3. In the end, we sent a Thanks-card and some flowers to Miss King. A. At last&&&&B. At first&&&&C. At once& 4. ―Could you please _____ the radio, Sam? I can’t concentrate on my homework now. ―Sorry, I’ll do that right now. A. turn on&&&&B. turn up&&&&C. turn down5. ― _____ was Li Sisi born? ―It is reported that she was born in 1986. A. What&&&&B. Where&&&&C. When6. ―Did you see _____ lions playing in the zoo last week? ―No, they were all sleeping. But I saw _____ cute monkeys. A. any&&&B. some&&&C. some7. Girls usually like _____ with friends while boys like playing basketball or soccer on weekends.& A. working out &&B. hanging out&&&C. helping out8. ―Why don’t you get a watch for your friend as a gift? ―But it’s too expensive for me _____ ! A. afford&&&&B. affording&&&C. to afford9. ― _____ did the New Year’s Concert last? ―For about 3 hours. A. How often&&&B. How soon&&&C. How long10. ―What can I do to help you, Mom? ―I need some of the meat. You can _____ first. A. cut them up&&&B. cut it up&&&&C. cut up them11. ―Have you ever been to Wang Lihong’s concert? ―Yes, and I saw him _____ the piano as he sang. A. play&&&&&B. plays&&&&C. played12. ―How was your school trip to the city art center? ―Fantastic! We _____ to a museum and a gallery. A. go&&&&&B. went&&&&C. are going13. ―Our class won the first prize in the school sports meeting! ―Really? _____& A. That’s too bad! B. I’m sorry to hear that! C. Congratulations to you! 14. ―Who can tell us how to work out the problem? &― _____ . It’s too difficult. A. No one&&&&&B. Someone&&&&C. None15. It is many years since we began to enjoy a _____ spring holiday each year. A. two-month&&&&B. two month&&&&C. two months’ 二、完形(10分)   The& 1& is getting colder, and soon it& 2& winter. We live in warm houses and we& 3& thick coats when we go outside. But& 4& do animals stay warm in winter? Adapt(适应)   Some animals keep& 5& in winter, so they must adapt to the changing weather. 6&& warm, they may grow new, thicker fur in& 7& autumn. Migrate(迁徙)   Some of the animals migrate. That means they travel to other places& 8& the weather is warm or they can find food. Hibernate(冬眠)  Some animals hibernate for part or&& 9& of the winter. These animals usually find a cave or a hole under the ground to spend their winter. The body temperature of the animals drops. Their heart beats more slowly and they breathe& 10& . 1. A. earth&&&&B. weather&&&&C. rain2. A. will be&&&B. was&&&&&C. has been3. A. put on&&&B. dress&&&&C. wear4. A. what&&&&B. when&&&&C. how5. A. active&&&B. actively&&&&C. activity6. A. Keep&&&&B. To keep&&&&C. Keeping7. A. next&&&&B. last&&&&&C. late8. A. which&&&B. that&&&&&C. where9. A. both&&&&B. all&&&&&C. neither10. A. more&&&B. fewer&&&&C. less三、口语交际(10分)  情景七选五, 请下面对话, 根据其情景, 从方框内七个选项中选出能填入下面对话的五个选项。A. Not really. B. You won’t believe it!& C. Where did you go on vacation? D. How was your vacation? E. How long were you there? F. We stayed at home for the whole week. G. We had a great time! A:Hi, Billy.& 1& B:It was excellent! I went to Hawaii with my cousin.& 2& A:Lucky you.& 3& B:About a week. A:Wonderful! Was the weather OK? B:& 4& It was cloudy most of the time. But we went surfing every day. The waves were amazing. A:So, what was the best thing about the trip? B:Well, something incredible(难以置信的) happened.& 5& 1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____ 四、理解(10分)  13-year-old Addison Logan found a picture of his long-dead uncle inside a camera in May 2012. He bought the camera at a yard sale last Thursday. He often goes to yard sales, where he can buy many things at very low prices. && The Arkansas boy said he bought this old camera for just one US dollar when he visited a yard sale with his grandmother. He liked taking pictures and he thought a second-hand camera was OK for him to practice taking pictures. Although it was not a digital(数字的) camera, it looked just very nice. When they got home, he took off the camera’s film(胶卷) box and found a picture of a man. His grandmother said that the man was her son, Scott, who died in a traffic accident 23 years before.   It seemed that Scott took the picture with his girlfriend in 1978 or 1979. “It’s almost like he’s reaching out to us, to tell us that he is still with us, ” said Addison’s father. 1. Addison often buys cheap things at a _____ . A. supermarket && B. store&&& &&&C. yard sale 2. Addison Logan went to the yard sale with his _____ . A. father&& &&& B. grandmother& &C. girlfriend 3. Addison Logan bought an old camera to _____ . A. practice taking pictures&&&&&&&&&& B. show it to his grandparentsC. give it to his father as a gift&&&&&&&&&& 4. The story sounds surprising because _____. A. Scott came back to his family in 2012B. Addison bought a camera for only one dollarC. the picture wasn’t lost for such a long time5. What is mainly talked about in the story? A. Scott came back to life 23 years later. B. Addison Logan bought an old camera. C. Addison found his dead uncle’s picture in an old camera he had bought. 五、任务型阅读(10分)阅读短文, 并按要求回答1~5题  Several Asian hospitals are doing experiments with tele-medicine. Tele-medicine is a technology that allows doctors to “see” patients without them being in the same place. This is made possible through high-speed communication networks(网络).   Tele-medicine is already in wide use in some places such as the United States and Germany. Among other uses, village doctors hold “consultations (会诊)” with far-away experts(专家). The experts can also help them during operations.   Tele-medicine has been slow to reach Asia because of high costs, besides other reasons. (1) When things improve, this technology will develop very fast. Chinese University of Hong Kong’s medical school has joined a big hospital in Beijing, and Thailand is building a tele-medicine station connecting 20 areas.   Tele-medicine will do good to patients because doctors from different places can see them and give their medical advice. (2)如果是一种不寻常的疾病, 那么这种帮助是非常重要的。It also helps spread medical knowledge among experts.    As tele-medicine develops well, its costs will be lower and it will become very popular in the medical field.& 1. Is tele-medicine in wide use in some countries? __________________________________________________________________2. Why does tele-medicine develop slowly in Asia besides other reasons? __________________________________________________________________3. What is Thailand doing according to the passage? __________________________________________________________________4. 将短文中画线句子(1)翻译成汉语。__________________________________________________________________5. 将短文中画线句子(2)翻译成英语。__________________________________________________________________六、词汇部分(5分)用括号内所给单词的正确形式填空1. To make a sandwich, we need two _____(slice) of bread, some vegetables and some meat. 2. It rained hard yesterday, but _____(luck) we brought our raincoats and didn’t get wet. 3. Ted told us an unusual story _____(call) Mysterious steps. 4. Cindy had fun _____(make) flashcards with her cousin. 5. How old was Laura when she became a _____(skate) champion? 七、句子改错(5分)下列各句中均有一处错误, 请写出并改正1. The radio is too noisy. Turn down it please.&&&&________ ________2. He hanged out with his friends last night.&&&&&________ ________3. My brother was born on September, 2003.&&&&&________ ________4. My mother wants to retire quiet somewhere.&&&&________ ________5. Nancy can play the piano when she was only 5.&&&________ ________八、书面表达(20分)  根据所给图画, 用英语写一篇约80词的短文。要求完整叙述图画内容。
答案解析一、1.【解析】选B。well-known=famous著名的。2.【解析】选C。stop doing sth. 表示“停止做某事”, 也可以表示“戒除”之意。put up举起, 张贴;think up想出;give up放弃。3.【解析】选A。in the end =at last =finally最后。 4.【解析】选C。句意:――萨姆, 你能把收音机的音量调低点吗?我无法专心做作业了。――对不起, 我马上关小。turn down关小;调低。5.【解析】选C。根据答语句意“据报道她生于1986年”判断问句提问李思思的出生时间, 用疑问词when。 6.【解析】选C。一般some用于肯定句中, any用于否定句和一般疑问句中。7.【解析】选B。句意:周末时女孩一般喜欢和朋友们外出闲逛, 而男生喜欢打篮球或踢足球。work out解决, 算出;hang out闲逛;help out帮助解决。 8.【解析】选C。too. . . to. . . 太……而不能……。9.【解析】选C。根据答语For about 3 hours. 判断问句提问“多久”, 用how long。how often提问频率;how soon提问进度“再过多久”。10.【解析】选B。cut up切碎, 代词作宾语需放在中间;meat是不可数名词要用it。11.【解析】选A。see sb. do sth. 看见某人做了某事。12.【解析】选B。根据问句中的was判断答语使用一般过去时。13.【解析】选C。获知他人得奖或获胜时常用“Congratulations to you! ”表示祝贺。14.【解析】选A。由答语中的 “It’s too difficult. ”得知, 该空用否定回答, 排除B项;回答who引导的疑问句时, 用no one而不用none。【归纳总结】辨析no one/none(1)no one=nobody, 表示“没有人”, 用于回答who引导的疑问句。例如:―Who helped you with the work? ――谁帮你(完成)这份工作了?―Nobody. I made it myself. ――没有人帮我。我自己完成的。(2)none表示“一个也不;没有”, 是all的反义词, 提问时用how many。例如:―How many students are there in the classroom? ――教室里有多少个学生?―None. They are having a PE class on the playground. ――没人了。他们都在操场上上体育课呢。15.【解析】选A。由数词和名词构成的复合形容词作定语时, 中间用连字符连接, 名词用单数形式。 二、1.【解析】选B。根据colder判断是“天气(weather)”变冷。2.【解析】选A。根据soon判断使用一般将来时。3.【解析】选C。句意:我们住在温暖的房子里, 外出时穿着厚厚的外套(保暖)。表示“穿着”的状态用wear。4.【解析】选C。句意:但是动物冬季如何保暖?提问方式用how。5.【解析】选A。“keep+adj. ”表示“保持某种状态”。6.【解析】选B。不定式表目的。句意:为了保暖, 它们可能会在深秋长出更厚的新皮毛。7.【解析】选C。late autumn深秋。根据句意判断可知。8.【解析】选C。定语从句的先行词是表示地点的名词places, 所以从句关系副词用where。 9.【解析】选B。句意:有些动物会在部分或整个冬季冬眠。10.【解析】选C。根据最后一段综合判断, 冬眠的动物心跳变缓, 呼吸次数减少。表示动作多少用much/little, little的比较级是less。三、答案:1~5. DGEAB四、1.【解析】选C。根据第一段最后一句“He often goes to yard sales, where he can buy many things at very low prices. ”可知, Addison经常在庭院销售活动中以低廉的价格买到很多东西。2.【解析】选B。文章第二段首句说Addison是与祖母一起去旧货市场买东西的。故选B。 3.【解析】选A。根据第二段中“He liked taking pictures and he thought a second-hand camera was OK for him to practice taking pictures. ”可知, 他买旧相机是为了练习拍照。4.【解析】选C。故事的意外之处是Addison竟然在相机中发现了23年前在车祸中丧生的叔叔的照片。文章最后一段Addison的爸爸也对此发表了感慨。5.【解析】选C。综合全文内容可知, 本文讲述了Addison在淘来的旧相机中发现已故叔叔的照片的故事, 故选C。五、答案:1. Yes, it is. /Yes. 2. Because of high costs. /High costs. 3. Thailand is building a tele-medicine station connecting 20 areas. 4. 当条件好转的时候, 这项技术将会快速地发展。5. The help is quite important if the disease is an unusual one. 六、答案:1. slices& 2. luckily& 3 . called&& 4. making& 5. skating七、答案:1. T Turn it down2. hung&& 3. in4. somewhere quiet&&&&&& 5. could八、【参考范文】  Deng Yang and Ma Liang both like outdoor activities. Last Sunday it was sunny and they went hiking. Deng Yang packed something to eat and drink. They climbed the mountains and finally reached the top. After getting down the mountains, they saw a wide river. They put their bags on a piece of wood and swam across the river. They really enjoyed the beautiful scene. At noon they were tired and hungry, so they stopped and had a good meal. How happy they were!& 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 all night beyonce 的文章

随机推荐