关于橘子的英语作文有哪些

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&
  职业规划英语作文(一)  As is known to all, many famous people have high IQ such as Albert Einstein, a thinking machine, who was ...
  描写长城的英语作文  英语作文一  As we all know, the Great Wall is a great building, I am proud of the Great Wall.First, the Great Wa...
  my day五年级英语作文带翻译  1my day  Now, the new term begins.  I live the life normal as before. Every morning, I get up at 6:3...
  my school life初一英语作文带翻译  1my school life  I am a middle student . I am in Linzhang There middle. I am happy boy.I am f...
  keep healthy初二作文带翻译  1keep healthy  As the development of the society, health is becoming more and more important in o...
  healthy diet初中作文带翻译  1A healthy diet  A healthy diet can provide the necessary energy for us, so to keep us fit. But i...
  no waste food初中作文带翻译  1Never Wasting the Food  When I was small, I like to eat a lot of food, but I have a habit, I wi...
  school life初中作文带翻译  1My School Life  My school life is very common.  I get up at six oclock every morning from Monday ...
  our future school初二作文带翻译  1our future school  Everyone should go to school,But there are many diffierent school,Here i...
  life in future初中作文带翻译  1life in the future  In ten years I think Ill be a reporter. As a reporter I think Ill meet lot...
  Internet Crisis
Many inventions bring goodneand convenience to our lives. The computer is probably one of the greatest...
  Nowadays,more and more people prefer to travel quite often. By traveling, we not onlycan relax ourselves but also broa...
  Should A Junior High Be A Volunteer Volunteer is the person who is not work for money. Right now in the world there ar...
  A: Hello, everyone .Today, we will talk something about private cars. B: OK .Private cars are a hot topic now .And mor...
  The Advantage And Disadvantage of Part-time Job
As students of today have to pay much attention to our lessons and kno...
  omes smaller nowadays. You could be found wherever you are so long as you take the mobile phone with you. Some people ...
  11111As we know, with the development of society, more and more students are having cellphone. They are given as prese...
  When it comes to cars,different people have different views.Some people think cars have a lot of advantages.In the fir...
  Model 1
Advantages and Disadvantages of Cell Phone
手机的利与弊
手机的好处。
手机的弊端。
我的看法。
作文类型:提纲式各抒己见对比论文。
考点分析:
“手机的利与弊”属提纲式各抒己见...
  As it is known, when we are in high school, we all have a constant goal that is to get the entrance to college, and ha...
  篇一:交通问题之我见 My View on Traffic Problems
There is no doubt that traffic congestion becomes a growing worry for the resid...
  College students have more freedom than before and they also grow more and more mature in physical and mental. So it i...
  Nowadays,students have different thinkings about the school activities.There are some opinions.
Most of the students d...
  In China, almost every family has TV set in their house. Television has made great contribution to people’s daily live...
  众所周知,现在有一些大学生在大学期间兼职,关于大学生该不该兼职,历来有许多不同看法,有人说好,也有人说不好.我觉得,大学生兼职有好处也有不好处,下面我们将从不同方面讨论大学生兼职的问题好坏. 有人说,大学生兼职好,因为在大学期间,课程较...
  Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle school students. In my opinion, we can brin...
  学生A: As every body knows, mobiles are playing a important part in our daily life nowadays.
First, mobiles make it conv...
  是否应禁止广告
In recent years, more and more advertisements have been flooding into our lives. Some advertisements exert neg...
  正方:Good morning, honorable judges ,chairman, ladies and gentlemen. I am great honored to be the first debater of the a...
During my summer holiday in 2003, I found a part-time job as a cleaner in KFC. I did not realize that it was not an...
  Some people think that in some cities could not find a good professional people will go to work in the western region,...
  There is no denying the fact that keeping pets is a hotly debated topic today. Some people claim that keeping pets is ...
  Nowadays, experimental usage of animal hasbecome a widely concerned issue around the world. People hold diverse views ...
  Examination is the most familiar word to the students for we all need to face it. Each existence has its own reason. T...
  Corruption is another constraint welfare agencies welfare development issues. Now many people are reluctant to contrib...
  中英语作文:养宠物的好处_the disadvantages of keeping a pet
many people like to keep a kind of annimal as a pet ,such as dogs,cats...
  A:hi,Needle, what happened? why are you
B: Hi, Jeannie, i want to watch tv, but there are so many advertisem...
  Dear Editor,
Last week our clahad a heated discussion on Earth Hour.Different students have different opinions about t...
  Using the mobile phone is a normal phenomenon in school. Like many things it has both advantage and disadvantage. Chat...
  在国内英语考试系统中,学生最害怕的是考研英语,其中最头疼的又是考研英语写作,其中为我们所最熟知的原因无非是词汇有限,句法错误。 殊不知,在这两个表面原因的背后还存在着更深层次的原因:思维欠缺整合、归类。语言是思维的外化,思考的范围决定了...
  Some people believe that attending a college or university in a foreign country has many advantages. They think that a...
  1111111Nowadays, with the rapid development of IT, cell phones play a more and more important role in people’s life. B...
  Blind dating: worth trying to find true love
Recently a blind date including 20 young men and women has been held by a...
  The Advantages and Disadvantages of Being Famous
We may all desire to be famous and yearn for the publicity,wealth,and...
  经济全球化已成为一种不可逆转的趋势。它是现代科技革命的产物,是市场经济的结果,是贸易和投资自由化的必然。它有利有弊,人们习惯将其比为双刃剑。它给世界各国带来机遇的同时,也带来了挑战。中国作为世界上最大的发展中国家,只有认清形式,分清利弊...
  As is known to us all,Micro-blog is a new tool in the era of mamedia,and the status of micro-blog in peoples life is m...
  网络的利弊英语作文模板Nowadays, there is a widespread concernover/debate about 中心议题. Undoubtedly, there areboth advantages and di...
  Nowadays, the controversial issue of cloning has been in the limelight and has aroused wide concern in the public. It’...
  1. Encourages Investment in Transport and Infrastructure.
Major sporting events usually requireupgrades to transport a...
  范文一
Although automobiles have improved our modern life in some way for its speed,convenience,and capacity of carrying ...
  “小冯同志,我们身为一名军人,是不可以随便使用手机等通讯设备的,未经过申请使用手机,很有可能会对部队的安全工作产生极大的负面影响……”为深入贯彻落实第三季度安全工作讲评电视电话会议,10月15日,广西桂林边检站组织全体官兵开展安全检查工...
  六年级英语作文:My Dream Home& I have two kinds of dream homes. One is quiet, and the other is on a busy street.  I want ...
  五年级英语作文:My teacher&&& Miss Qin is my favorite teacher. She teaches us Chinese. She is lovely lady in he...
  三年级英语作文:My birthday& Hello, I am Erika. My birthday is in winter. It’s cold. But I am happy, because I can play w...
  初一年级英语作文:My Computer& When I was in grade four in primary school, my father taught me how to use computer. After ...
  初二年级英语作文:Learn how to swim& On a sunny day, down by the river, a fishermen -who does not know how to swim- is in ...
  父亲节英语作文:爸爸,父亲节快乐& Dear Dad,  Today I was at the shopping mall and I spent a lot of time reading the Father’s Day ...
  描述人的英文作文(一)A Cute BoyThe cute boy is my little cousin, the youngest of my aunt and also her most beloved. He is almost...
  描述人物的英语作文A man of small stature, he was only five feet, six inches at the most, and he was somewhat overweight even in...
  英语人物作文My name is Wu Yuwei .I’m 13 years old. I’m a Chinese girl .I study in Xinqi PrimarySchool.I’m in Cla3,Grade 6. I...
  人物性格英语作文My father is a gentle manMy father has small eyes,Wear a pair of glasses,looking more gently,the daddys hair a...
  助人为乐的英语作文The volunteer/A Kind Deed John is a very kind and generous boy.He likes to help other people who are in need....
  中国人口的英语作文As is known to us,China has the biggest population in the world,which is more than 1,300,000,000.Such a large...
  高一英语作文介绍自己My name am Li Rong , is a ClaOne Grade Six student of Hongshan elementary school. I like dancing,performing,...
  高二英语简单作文1.My FatherFather was my first teacher and is my dear friend. When I was a little girl, I used to sit on my fa...
  高中英语演讲作文I feel so happy to have the chance to make a speech. The title of my speech is Protect the Environment, Protec...
  高中英语作文大全1.Being An HonestLast summer holiday, I went to the International English summer camp in Shanghai.On 24th July...
  考研英语高分作文考研英语高分作文是怎样炼成的?从英语学习起,就涉及英语作文,写出一篇英语作文并不很难,但是写一篇英语高分作文却不容易,而在考研英语作文写作中,尤其如此。怎样写出一篇考研英语高分作文,大嘴外教老师将以三步骤与同学们分享考研...
共 109 篇作文&&首页 | 上一页 | 1
| &68篇作文/页&&转到第页
| 最新文章英语作文连接词有哪些
这个太多了 你在文库里搜搜“作文模板” 很多~一) 连接词 (1)表选择关系或对等关系的连接词:either…or…,neither…nor, or, as well as…, and, both…and…. (2)表因果关系或对等关系的连接词:therefore, so, as a result, as the result of …,because of, due to …,owing to, thanks to等. (3)表时间顺序的连接词:the moment, as soon as, at first, then, later, meanwhyle, at the beginning, in the end, before long, for the first(second…)time, the minute等. (4)表转折关系的连接词:yet, and yet, but , while, on the contrary, on the other hand, however, at the same time(然而)等. (5)表解释说明的连接词:that is, that is to say, in other words, such as, for instance, and so on, etc. and the like等. (6)表递进关系的连接词:not only…but (also), what,s more, what's worse, besides, in addition, worse still, moreover, above all等. (7)表示总结的连接词:in a word, on the whole, in short, briefly, in brief, to sum up, in all等. (三)注意以下过渡词的用法 1、表示时间的 af first 起初 next 接下来 then 然后 after that 那以后 later 后来 soon 不久 soon/shortly after ……之后不久 finally 最后 in the end 最后 eventually 最终 at last 终于 lately 近来 recently 最近 since then 自从那时起 after that 那以后 in no time 不一会儿 after a while 一会儿 afterward 后来 to begin/start with=in the first place 首先、第一点 immediately 立即、马上 meanwhile=in the meantime=at the same time 在此期间、同时 earlier, until now 直到现在 suddenly=all of a sudden 突然 as a young man 当…… 是个年轻人的时候 at the age of… 在……岁的时候 as early as 早……的时候 as soon as 一……就…… before, the other day 几天前 early in the morning 大清早 after/before dark 天黑后/前 one day 有一天 one afternoon 一天下午 one morning 一天早晨 2、表示空间的 to the right/left 朝右/左 on the rinht/left 在右/左边 in the middle of 在中间 in front of 在前面 in the front of 在前面 at the back of 在后面 at the bottom of 在底部 on the edge of 在……的边上 on top of 在……的顶部 opposite to 与……相对 close to 靠近 near to 在……附近 next to 与……相邻 under 垂直在下 over 垂直在上 below 在下方 above 在上方 across 在……的另一边 around 在周围 behind 在后 before 在前 against 靠着、抵着 further on 再往前 3、表示列举和时序 first, second, third…finally firstly, secondly, thirdly…finally first of all, next then, lastly for one thing…for another… at the same time at first at last 4、表示列举 for example 例如:…… namely 即…… for instance 例如:…… that is (to say) 也就是说 such as 如…… take…for example 拿……来说 like 像…… 5、表示比较或对比 like 像 unlike 不像 similarly 同样地 in the same way 以相同的方式 compared to 与……相比 while 而 still=nevertheless 然而 on the contrary 正相反 different from 与……不同 on (the) one hand…on the other hand 一方面……另一方面 in contrast with 与……成对比 6、表示增补 and 而且 both…and 不但……而且 not only…but also 不但……而且 as well as 不但……而且 also=besides=furthermore=more over 此外、而且 in addition 并且 apart from 除了……之外 what's more 而且、更重要的 for another 另一方面 worse still=what's worse=to make matter worse 更糟糕的是 including 包括 7、表示因果 because 因为 since 既然 as 由于 now that 既然 therefore 因此 thus 这样 so 所以 as a result (of) 结果 because of=on account of 因为 thanks to 多亏、由于 for this reason 由于这个原因 if so 如果这样 if not 如果不是这样 8、表示目的 for this purpose in order to do so as to do so that… in order that… 9、表示让步 though/although no matter+疑问句 in spite of whatever/however/whoever even if/ even though 10、表示递进或强调 besides 况且 what's more 更重要地是 thus 这样 above all 首先 indeed 的确 in fact/ as a matter of fact 事实上 in other words 换句话说 in that case 那样的话 or rather 更确切地说 particularly 特别地 11、表示转折 but 但是 still 然而 however 然而 while 而 12、表示总结 in a/one word 简言之、一句话、总之 generally speaking 一般说来 in short=in a few words 简言之 in conclusion=lastly 最后地 on the whole=taking everything into consideration 从总体来看、大体上 so 所以 therefore 因此 thus 这样 as has been mentioned 正如所提到的 it is quite clear that 很显然 there is no doubt that 毫无疑问 it is well-known that 大家都知道 as we all know=as is known to us all 大家都知道 as/so far as I know 据我所知 to sum up=to summarize=in summary 总之 13、表示转折话题 by the way 顺便说 I am afraid 我恐怕 in my opinion 依我看来 to tell the truth 说实话 to be honest 诚实地说 in face 事实上
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
on the other hand 另一方面in other words 换句话说as is often the case 通常来说the reason lies in the fact that... 原因是
for one thing ,一方面for another thing 另一方面besides 除此之外in addition 另外what's more 还有meanwhile 与此同时personally speaking 就我而言 在我看来honestly/frankly speaking 老实说、坦白说in m...
扫描下载二维码友情链接与合作单位
&免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有
桂公网安备 96号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文简单点的 的文章

随机推荐