推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口学年高中英语 Module 1 Life in the Future Introduction & Reading and Vocabulary课件_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
学年高中英语 Module 1 Life in the Future Introduction & Reading and Vocabulary课件
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.47MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢> 【答案带解析】短文改错 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。...
短文改错假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.Yesterday morning, I was surprising to hear that my best friend Allee has been hit by a car and was in hospital. The other day when he was going to cross a street,he was such careful that he didn’t go until he saw the traffic light to turn green. But hardly had he got to the middle of the street while he saw a car suddenly appear on his right-hand side and come directly towards them. It was too late for Allee to escape. He was hit by the car or was thrown a few meters away. He was sent to the nearest hospital immediately and had operation. When I went to see him, he was out of dangers but still looked pale. I sincere hope he will recover and return to normal as soon as possible. 
1.surprising- surprised
2.has- had
3.such- so
5.while- when
6.them- him
8.had与operation之间加an
9.dangers- danger
10.sincere- sincerely
试题分析:这是作者叙述了...
考点分析:
考点1:短文改错
相关试题推荐
结合句子用所给单词的适当形式填空或根据汉语意思填空。1.I’m skeptical _____ the result of the survey.2.How many __________(explain) are given for the disappearance of the dinosaurs?3.If you throw light_____ something, you make it easier to understand.4.The red dragon which appears on the Welsh flag is a positive symbol, _______(indicate) strength and a sense of national identity.5.In Chinese culture, dragons are _______(慷慨的) and wise, although they can be unpredictable.6.The Chinese refer to their language ___ Han, as it became popular during the Han Dynasty.7.His first book, the Elementary Spelling Book, suggested_______(simple) the spelling of English words.8.It is the best lecture that I ______(attend) since I came to this school.9.I’d like to watch the news on CNN. It ______(start) at eight o’ clock.10.We have really everything ____ common with America nowadays, except of course, language.11.The other two areas ______ the two varieties differ are spelling and pronunciation.12.Do Chinese people from different regions have problems_______ (understand) each other?13.The Irish writer Bernard Shaw made the famous remark ______ the British and the Americans are two nations divided by a common language.14.The British _______(批评) the dictionary, but it quickly became a standard reference book in the States.15.By the end of last week, we______ (learn) ten lessons. 
完型填空阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。The Hard TruthOne day, Marissa noticed a spider(蜘蛛) web, shining in the sunlight. A spider was spinning webs on it. The spider wasn’t trying to be something else, like a butterfly or a bee, Marissa thought. It was happy to be exactly what it was and to do what it was good at.What came naturally to Marissa was_________. She could paint or draw all day long and never get bored. However, a few weeks ago Marissa signed________for high jump. Because her mother had been a high jump star in school, she thought it would make her mother happy. But now she________
that however hard she worked, she would never be a high jump star like her mother.One night, halfway through her homework, Marissa fell________ .When she woke up, the clock __________1:00 A.M. Marissa got into a panic. There was still so much________
to do, but she really needed her rest for track(田径) practice. Marissa had always been a good student, but now track was risking her________
.Then a dark thought ____________ Marissa’s mind. If she
________some of her classes, she would be off the track team. That was one way to solve her problem.After a week of ________
her homework, letters had been mailed out to parents listing grades, and Marissa knew the letters would show that her grades had
________ a lot. She walked home with slow heavy steps, knowing her
________ plan had _________.Just as Marissa had expected, her mother was waiting with the letter in her hand. “What’s happening to your grades? And more importantly, what’s happening to you?” she asked.With tears in her eyes, Marissa admitted her ________ . “I only joined the track team to make you proud of me. I hated it,
I didn’t want to disappoint you. I thought if I were failing in my classes, Coach would kick me off the team. What a
I’ve made of everything.”Marissa watched her mother’s face turn from anger to________. “Marissa, I was always proud of you. You didn’t need to do the high jump to make me happy. Now you have a lot of hard work in front of you because you made a bad ________.”Marissa thought again about the spider. She realized she had lost sight of her
and twisted her web. Now she had to go back and ________
that web.1.A. music
D. dance2.A. up
D. down 3.A. realized
B. wondered
C. insisted
D. remembered4.A. ill
D. apart5.A. read
D. hit6.A. homework
B. research
C. housework
D. practice7.A. health
D. images8.A. occurred
C. crossed
D. appeared9.A. gave
B. attended
D. failed10.A. completingB. copying
C. ignoring
D. preparing11.A. risen
B. dropped
C. improved
D. meant12.A. perfect
D. serious13.A. worked
C. stopped
D. carried14.A. feeling
B. weakness
D. excuse15.A. and
D. but16.A. surprise
D. joke17.A. delight
B. concern
C. embarrassment D. disappointment18.A. speech
D. choice19.A. balance
B. example
C. purpose
D. success20.A. rebuild
D. review 
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Lots of people give you advice on overcoming fear. ____1.___ However, I want to tell you that a world without fear would be more dangerous, less rewarding. So we want to treat fear as a friend. Here are three reasons.____2.___ Think about it. Do you get more nervous when you meet the girl (or guy) of your dreams? Which is more fearful, talking to the boss of your company or to some of your friends? ___3.____ If you didn’t have fear to guide you, you might not know that! Not so bad, right?Next, fear encourages us to take action. Fear is a call to action. In the past, our ancestors (祖先) didn’t run away in fear when they saw a tiger running toward them but tried to kill it for food. Now, most of us don’t face serious danger like hungry tigers every day, but we do face serious bosses or public speaking. So, what can we do? ___4.____ .Lastly, fear lets you know you are alive. Why do we like roller coasters (过山车)? ____5._____ Same for horror movies.So fear can guide you towards what’s important for you and encourage you to take action to improve your situation. Don’t we all need that kind of friend?A. The first is that fear is an excellent guide to opportunity.B. Don’t fear to be wrong.C. They say if you can overcome fear, you will be successful.D. It frightens us in a mostly safe way.E. Imagine what life would be like without fear.F. Fear is showing you what is important and what matters to you.G. Let fear provide us with the energy to do what needs to be done. 
It is true that world population is growing, but this is not the cause of our current and future global problems. Believing this will cause us to ignore the real problem and risk long-term damage to our planet.Let me start by explaining why overpopulation is a myth. For one thing, the UN Population Division regularly predicts population growth but provides a low variant
(变量), medium variant, and high variant to factor in various possibilities. In the 2010 revision, their high variant suggests that the world population will be almost 16 billion in 2100, but the low variant predicts it will peak at 8 billion and decrease to just over 6 billion by 2100. In most cases, it is the low variant that has come true in the past, suggesting the same will be true of their future population predictions. In addition to this, the size of families is actually decreasing.For another, if the Earth is overpopulated, there needs to be insufficient (短缺) food, water, and space for humans to live. However, Indian economist Raj Krishna estimates that India alone is able to increase crop produce to the point of providing the entire world’s food supply. The World Food Programme confirms that there is sufficient food grown to feed the world and there is the same amount of fresh water on the planet now as there was 10,000 years ago. So how is it possible that the number of people in the world is affecting our planet?Therefore, it is not an increase in population but an increase in consumption that is a severe threat. Materialism and overconsumption are facts of life for everybody in the western world, as possessions reflect a person’s status in society and people strive to obtain happiness through owning the latest fashionable goods. Not only that, but waste is a common occurrence which has a huge effect on our resources. It is a sad truth that 80% of the world’s resources are currently used by just 20% of the world’s population.Our overconsumption must be addressed now to make our lives more sustainable (可持续的) and avoid continuing the terrible damage to the environment we are causing. The key is education. If we do not work towards this but instead focus on the wrong issue, we may find ourselves living on a planet that can no longer sustain human life.1.According to the author, what causes our current and future global problems?A. The increase in population.B. Shortage of food and water.C. The fast growth of material needs.D. Failure to protect the environment.2.The underlined word “myth” in Paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to _________.A. fact
B. misunderstanding
C. possibility
D. uncertainty3.The author stresses that _____.A. people should save food and waterB. economists are making wrong predictionsC. wrong judgment leads to serious consequencesD. measures should be taken to reduce population4.What is mainly discussed in the passage?A. The real cause of global problems.B. The severe effect of overpopulation.C. Reasonable use of natural resources.D. Methods to reduce overconsumption. 
We live in a sweet world. The average American kid consumes more than 20 teaspoons of sugar per day, and adults eat 50% more sugar today than they did in the 1970s. We all know that too much sugar isn’t good for you. But did we know it could be dangerous? A team of researchers at the University of Utah used mice to conduct a study on the negative effects of sugar. They found it could have serious effects on people’s health.Sugar is found not only in sweets and candies, but also in many household items like pasta and crackers.During the 58-week-long study, mice were fed a diet containing 25% more sugar. This percentage equals a healthy human diet along with three cans of soda daily. The team found that these mice were twice as likely to die as mice fed a similar diet without the sugar. Though the mice did not show signs of obesity or high blood pressure, male mice were 26% less territorial and produced 25% fewer offspring than the other mice.Scientists often use mice for research because they have a similar genetic(基因) structure to humans. “Since most substances that are dangerous in mice are also dangerous in people, it’s likely that those physical problems that cause those mice to have increased deaths also work in people,” says study author James Ruff of the University of Utah. Findings from this study reveal negative effects that are not as noticeable as weight gain or heart problems. Sugar can contribute to long-term changes in the body that can change development and even shorten lives.Cutting sugar out of the American diet altogether may be difficult. But making the effort to control our nation’s sugar desire will provide for a truly sweeter future.1.The study conducted by researchers aimed at learning about________A. the advantages and disadvantages of sugarB. the negative effects of sugar on people’s healthC. the genetic structure of miceD. American’s diet2.According to the study, which of the following statements is wrong?A. Sugar can even shorten lives.B. Sugar’s negative effects are not noticeable.C. Mice are more likely to die when fed a diet containing 25% more sugar.D. Eating much more sugar can make mice put on weight and get high blood pressure.3.From the passage we can infer_______A. sugar plays a very important role in Americans’ dietB. kids consume more sugar than adults in AmericaC. the study on human beings lasted 58 weeksD. the genetic structure of mice is totally different from that of people4.What’s the best title of the passage?A. Living a sweet lifeB. Kids consume much more sugarC. Genetic structure of humansD. Danger of sugar 
题型:短文改错
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.【图文】【复习方略】2014版高考英语(外研版通用)课件:必修4 Module 1 Life in the Future_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
【复习方略】2014版高考英语(外研版通用)课件:必修4 Module 1 Life in the Future
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.02MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 especially的用法 的文章

随机推荐