what a funnyas stupid as a goose什么意思?

Should there not be more research on this apparently simple yet elusive question?
This paper argues that studying why and when people call certain actions stupid should be the interest of psychological investigations not just because it is a frequent everyday behavior, but also because it is a robust behavioral reflection of the rationalistic expectations to which people adjust their own behavior and expect others to. The relationship of intelligence and intelligent behavior has been the topic of recent debates, yet understanding why we call certain actions stupid irrespective of their cognitive abilities requires the understanding of what people mean when they call an action stupid. To study these questions empirically, we analyzed real-life examples where people called an action stupid. A collection of such stories was categorized by raters along a list of psychological concepts to explore what the causes are that people attribute to the stupid actions observed. We found that people use the label stupid for three separate types of situation: (1) violations of maintaining a balance between conf (2) f and (3) lack of control. The level of observed stupidity was always amplified by higher responsibility being attributed to the actor and by the severity of the consequences of the action. These results bring us closer to understanding people’s conception of unintelligent behavior while emphasizing the broader psychological perspectives of studying the attribute of stupid in everyday life.
What do you think people, a smart paper or a stupid paper?
For the pointer I thank .
Our Web Pages
Contact Us
Blogs We Like
Interesting People and Sites
Recent Posts
Supporters
CategoriesCategories
Select Category
Books&&(2,685)
Current Affairs&&(3,800)
Data Source&&(1,777)
Economics&&(10,046)
Education&&(2,182)
Film&&(517)
Food and Drink&&(1,009)
Games&&(257)
History&&(2,168)
Law&&(2,376)
Medicine&&(1,255)
Music&&(489)
Philosophy&&(951)
Political Science&&(2,414)
Religion&&(485)
Science&&(1,693)
Sports&&(434)
Television&&(257)
The Arts&&(561)
Travel&&(413)
Travels&&(258)
Uncategorized&&(4,786)
Web/Tech&&(2,068)
Weblogs&&(123)
Select Month
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003What a stupid idiot!是什么意思啊?
全部答案(共1个回答)
creep 一个怪物.
what a creep 神经病.
What are you?是什么意思?
你是干什么工作的?
I am a worker
hotdog还有以下的意思:
1.技术高超的运动选手,主要指滑雪高手
2.(口语, interj.) 真了不起, 好极了
例句:, Wow! Hot dog!...
翻译过来是这是什么的意思。如果我的回答对你有帮助请给好评哦
答: 做产检要注意什么,是不是不能吃早餐?前一天几点之后是不是不能进食了
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 会出来的,等嘛
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415阅读理解. Habits are a funny thing. We reach for them mindlessly, setting our brains on auto-pilot and relaxinginto the unconscious comfort of familiar routine. Not choice, but habit rules the unreflecti 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
阅读理解。&&&& Habits are a funny thing. We reach for them mindlessly, setting our brains on auto-pilot and relaxinginto the unconscious comfort of familiar routine. "Not choice, but habit rules the unreflecting creatures," William Wordsworth said in the 19th century. In the everchanging 21st century, even the word "habit" carries a negative meaning. &&&& So it seems contradictory to talk about habits in the same context as innovation (创新). But brain researchers have discovered that when we consciously develop new habits, we create parallel paths, and even entirely new brain cells, that can jump our trains of thought onto new, innovative tracks. &&&& Rather than dismissing ourselves as unchangeable creatures of habit, we can instead direct our own change by consciously developing new habits. In fact, the more new things we try, the more creative we become. &&&& But don't bother trying to once those ruts of procedure are worn into the brain, they're there to stay. Instead, the new habits we deliberately press into ourselves create parallel pathways that can bypass those old roads. &&&& "The first thing needed for innovation is attraction to wonder," says Dawna Markova, author of The Open Mind. "But we are taught instead to 'decide', just as our president calls himself 'the Decider'." She adds, however, that "to decide is to kill off all possibilities but one. A good innovational thinker is always exploring the many other possibilities." &&&& "All of us work through problems in ways of which we're unaware," she says. Researchers in the late 1960s discovered that humans are born with the ability to approach challenges in four primary ways: analytically, procedurally, collaboratively (合作地) and innovatively. At the end of adolescence, however,the brain shuts down half of that ability, preserving only those ways of thought that have seemed most valuable during the first decade or so of life. &&&& The current emphasis on standardized testing highlights analysis and procedure, meaning that few of us use our innovative and collaborative ways of thought. "This breaks the major rule in the American belief system-that anyone can do anything," explains M.J.Ryan, author of the 2006 book This Year I Will... and Ms. Markova's business partner. "That's a lie that we have preserved, and it fosters commonness. Knowingwhat you're good at and doing even more of it creates excellence. This is where developing new habits comes in. 1. Brain researchers have discovered that&_____.
[&&&& ]A. the forming of new habits can be guided B. the development of habits can be predicted C. the regulation of old habits can be transformed D. the track of new habits can be created unconsciously 2. The underlined word "ruts" in Paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to _____.
[&&&& ]A. zones B. connections C. situationsD. tracks 3. Which of the following statements most probably agrees with Dawna Markova's view?
[&&&& ]A. Decision makes no sense in choices. B. Curiosity makes creative minds active. C. Creative ideas are born of a relaxing mind. D. Formation of innovation comes from fantastic ideas. 4. The purpose of the author writing this article is to persuade us _____.
[&&&& ]A. to give up our traditional habits deliberately B. to create and develop new habits consciously C. to resist the application of standardized testing D. to believe that old habits conflict with new habits
科目:高中英语
来源:黄冈重点作业 高三英语(下)
  “Let's go down one more , push your enter key…” says a young man helping senior citizens work a web site on the Internet.
  David Lansdale has found a way to light up the lives of the elder. He gets them wired to the Internet. “If you hit your enter key , it will bring up this particular e-mail….”
  Pauline Allen is one of those who have started using the Internet. “I thought I w I was ready for a rocking chair, because I was 86 years old. And I haven't found the rocking chair yet. ” “You found the key-board?” asks the reporter. “That's right, I found the key-board.”
  The average age of Lansdale's students is around 68. All are in nursing or assisted care homes. He used family relationships to introduce them to the World Wide Web.
  David Lansdale says, “Here they are in C the family are in New York. The chance to connect, to cross the time and space, is very good chance to them. ”
  “I hear you are so beautiful. ” Lillian Shier writes an e-mail to a newborn great granddaughter. Working with one another, the seniors learn as a group. They learn to master the Internet and to overcome what Lansdale calls the maladies of the institutionalized: loneliness , helplessness , and loss of memory.
  Mary Harvey says, “Bingo just doesn't interest me. But this does, believe me, this does. ”
  Ninety-four-year-old Ruth Hyman is a star pupil and instructor. She says , “When I send a letter to my grandchildren , and great granddaughter , they hang it up in their offices , just as I used to hang their drawings on my refrigerator. Ha, ha!”
  David Lansdale says , “There's a collective benefit (得益) . There is a way of treatment. Remember we started as a support group. ”
  Dixon Moorehouse says , “I just wish I were 15 years old and getting to learn all this. ” The seniors call their weekly meeting Monday Night Live. And many say the meetings have given them new life.
  Ruth Hyman says , “Three years ago , they told me I wasn't going to live. But I showed them , and got work, and I've worked ever since. ”
1.The purpose of David Lansdale's work is to ________.
A.popularize the use of computers among the seniors
B.help the seniors connect with their families
C.organize the seniors as a group to work
D.keep the health of the mind of the seniors
2.The phrase “the maladies of the institutionalized ” in the sixth paragraph means “________”.
A.the difficulties in learning
B.the problems of the old
C.the treatments of the old
D.the worries about getting old
3.How many examples does the writer give to prove the seniors enjoy the Internet?
A.Four.B.Five.
C.Six.D.Seven.
来源:重庆市期末题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& Three young ladies were receiving trains to be qualified detectives (侦探) by a policeman. To test their skills in recognizing a suspect (嫌疑人), the policeman showed the first lady a picture for five seconds and then asked how she could recognize him. She thought it easy, for the suspect had only one eye. The policeman felt disappointed at this funny answer. He showed the second lady the picture for five seconds and asked her how she would recognize him. The second girl smiled, flipped her hair, and said, "Ha! It's easy to find the one-eared person!" Her answer also made the policeman angry. Turning to the third lady, he asked, "How would you recognize him?" He added quickly, "Think hard before giving a stupid answer. " The third lady looked at the picture carefully for a moment and said, "HMMMM . . . he is wearing contact&lenses (隐形眼镜)." The policeman was surprised and speechless, because he really didn't know himself if the man wore contacts or not. "Well, that is a good answer. Wait here for a few minutes while I check his file. He left the room and went to his office, checked the suspect's file in his computer and returned with a beaming smile. "Wow! I can't believe it . . . it's TRUE! The man does in fact wear contact lenses. Good work! How were you able to make such a wise observation?" "That's easy," the girl replied, "He can't wear glasses because he only has one eye and one ear!"1. Which of the following cannot be concluded from the passage that detectives should have?A. They must be humorous.&B. They must have a strong ability of observation..&C. They must be good at memorizing.&D. They must be good at thinking. 2. How did the third lady know the suspect was wearing contact lenses?A. She sold contact lenses before.B. She just had the same idea as the first two girlsC. She had been wearing contact lenses for a long time.D. She wouldn't want to give the stupid answer.3. According to the passage we can infer that ________.&&A. the suspect was easy to be recognizedB. the suspect was caught by the policemanC. the suspect must be a disabled personD. the picture was just a side of the suspect.4. What will probably happen to the three ladies after this test?&A. All of them may be given more training courses or fired.&&B. The second lady may be accepted as a detective at once. C. The third lady is good at thinking and doesn't need any training.&D. The first lady may be accepted as a detective at once.
来源:0113 期中题
阅读理解。&&&& An unemployed man is desperate to support his family. His wife watches TV all day and his three teenage kids have dropped out of high school to hang around with the local toughs. He applies for a cleaner's job at a large firm and easily passes an aptitude test. The human resources manager tells him,"You will be hired at minimum wage, $5.15 an hour. Let me have your e-mail address so that we can contact you easily. Our system will automatically e-mail you all the forms and advise you when to start and where to report on your first day." Greatly surprised, the man said that he has neither a computer nor an e-mail address. To this, the manager replies,"You must understand that to a company like ours that means you virtually do not exist. Without an e-mail address you can hardly expect to be employed by a high tech firm. Good day."&&&& &Unable to believe what he hears, the man leaves. Not knowing where to turn and having $10 in his wallet, he walks past a farmers' market and sees a stand selling beautiful tomatoes. He buys a crate (柳条箱), carries it to a busy corner and displays the tomatoes. In less than two hours he sells all the tomatoes and makes 100% profit. From that day on, he repeats the tomato business and becomes increasingly successful as time goes on. By the end of the fifth year he owns a fleet of nice trucks and a warehouse. The tomato company has put hundreds of homeless and jobless people to work and the business grossed a million dollars. &&&& Planning for the future, he decides to buy some life insurance. The insurance adviser asks him for his e-mail address in order to send the final documents electronically. When the man replies that he doesn't have time to mess with a computer and has no e-mail address, the insurance salesman is surprised," No computer? No Internet? Just think where you would be if you'd had all of that five years ago!" "Ha! If I'd had all of that five years ago, I would be sweeping floors at Microsoft and making $5.15 an hour!" the man replies. 1. The man's kids drop out of school because ____. A. they want to hang around with the local toughs B. their mother watches TV all day C. their father is only a cleaner D. their family is very poor2. The man applies for a cleaner's job ____.A. but he can't accept it because the pay is too low B. and he gets it though the pay is only $5.15 an hour C. but he is turned down because he doesn't have an e-mail address D. but he misses the chance because they fail to contact him 3. The man's tomatoes sell well because ____. A. the tomatoes look very beautiful B. he has chosen the right place to sell them C. many jobless people help him D. the tomatoes are contained in beautiful crates 4. From the conversation between the man and the insurance salesman in the last paragraph we&& &can infer that ____. A. the man will buy a computer soon B. it's very easy to do tomato business C. one does not necessarily have an e-mail address to be successful D. the man is not able to buy any life insurance without an e-mail address
来源:湖南省高考真题
阅读理解。&&&& We were on tour a few summers ago, driving through Chicago, when right outside of the city, we got pulled over. A middle-aged policeman came up to the car and was really being troublesome at first. Lecturing us, he said,"You were speeding. Where are you going in such a hurry?" Our guitarist, Tim, told him that we were on our way to Wisconsin to play a show. His way towards us totally changed. He asked, "Oh, so you boys are in a band (乐队)?" We told him that we were. He then asked all the usual broad questions about the type of music we played, and how long we had been at it. Suddenly, he stopped and said, "Tim, you want to get out of this ticket, don't you?" Tim said, "Yes." So the officer asked him to step out of the car. The rest of us, inside the car, didn't know what to think as we watched the policeman talk to Tim. Next thing we knew, the policeman was putting Tim in the back of the police car he had parked in front of us. With that, he threw the car into reverse (倒车), stopping a few feet in back of our car. Now we suddenly felt frightened. We didn't know if we were all going to prison, or if the policeman was going to sell Tim on the black market or something. All of a sudden, the pollen's voice came over in a loudspeaker. He said, "Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever, we have Tim here singing on Route 90." Turns out, the policeman had told Tim that the only way he was getting out of the ticket was if he sang part of one of our songs over the loudspeaker in the police car. Seconds later, Tim started screaming into the receiver. The policeman enjoyed the performance, and sent us on our way without a ticket. 1. The policeman stopped the boys to _____.A. put them into prison B. give them a ticket C. enjoy their performance D. ask some band questions2. The policeman became friendly to the boys when ha knew they ______.&A. had long been at the band B. played the music he loved C. were driving for a show D. promised into a performance3. The boys probably felt ______ when they drove off. A. joyful B. calm C. nervous D. frightened
来源:湖南省高考真题
阅读理解。&&&& Collections were the inspiration (灵感) for a project at Thomas Tallis School, which formed part of the Imagine Children's Literature Festival last autumn. Each child (aged 12-13) beatified a box and wrote a storyon the subject of collections to throw inside it. The boxes were spread within the Royal Festival Hall's Ballroom. Some were left empty to encourage &&&& The subject chosen by Luren was an imaginative one. "It's a sort o f Cinderella (灰姑娘) story," she told me, inspired by a collection of letters from her cousin, ha the story these become love letters, burned by a creel stepmother. Lauren's best friend Charlotte is the stepmother. "I'm in Charlotte's story too," says Lauren,"and I get run over." Charlotte's tale was inspired by the girls' coin collection."We've collected foreign coinsfor years-since our families went on holiday to Tenerife." she explains."That was before the Euro, so we put pesetas in." Lauren continues: "I fred a coin in the road, go to get it and get run over. I'm in hospital and thenI die." Charlotte adds: "Or she might not die. I haven't decided yet." &&&& Millie Murray, who is a tea-novel author, thinks that setting the subject of collections was a useful inspiration to their creativity rather than a restriction (限制). "In the beginning I thought, 'Will the children beable to do it?'" she says. "But it's been fruitful. Some have their own collection, some have parents who do,and some have wlstten complete stories. It's made them think about something they wouldn't have otherwise,winch can only be a good thing."1. What were the children asked to do in the project? A. To meet friends at Thomas Tallis School B. To write stories on the subject of collections.C. To encourage visitors to write their own stories. D. To have their friends for characters in the stories. 2. The underlined word "pesetas" in Paragraph 2 is a kind of _____. A. story B. collectionC. inspiration D. foreign coin 3. From the stories by Lauren and Charlotte, we know that _____. A. Charlotte hurt herself when getting a coin B. both of them developed their imaginationC. both of tram will die in each other's stories D. Latwen's cousin posted her some love letters 4. Millie Murray thinks ______. A. collections could inspire writing creativityB. it was good for parents to have collectionsC. inspirations were very useful in writing stories D. setting collection subjects restricted inspirations
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 what a funny day 的文章

随机推荐