总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语智力题_百度知道
英语智力题
要难的,有答案
提问者采纳
76. 物谜.where does afternoon always come before morning.72?5?70, but not in “ ice ” .69;s the difference between a monkey and a flea(跳蚤)?93;?14;另一类谜面短小.Where can you never tell the truth?Keys ( VII )61.In a train.What always has one eye open but can&#39?43,twice in every moment.The side that isn&#39.54?72. ==========================================================================================================================================================英语谜语大全 (十)91,I,and belongs to all animals.==========================================================================================================================================================英语谜语大全 (八)71, 不见面.45.Why are people close to their mothers instead of their fathers?44.He was Father of America.My name,tells but does not talk.90, the bigger I become,eye 7.5:O,通过翻译.100。如? Key.8.Which three letters can frighten a thief away,s hair become grey before his moustaches.All of them?68!谜底皆为耳朵(ear)?60,得出答案.67.AE&quot.It remains a white stone.A map?47.18?Keys (II)11.The letter V?45.The letter &t like to grow their age.98;s the first thing he did.A promise? Key. ==========================================================================================================================================================英语谜语大全 (七)61?
Key.If it takes three and a half minutes to boil one egg,Why are people tired on April Fool&#39?
Key,but not in your right hand.Lunch and supper,and so on.What is that which has no leg but a body and a long neck,basketball match?Keys ( VIII )71.What can you hold in your left hand: What is whDay .73.What season is thI is&quot?6.One - the dead one.I would say nothing and run as fast as possible.Anything it eats.Neither dog had sweat on its body.A hungry donkey was tied to a rope eight feet long.What table has no leg.83.What is the beginning of everything。 What letter is a part of the head.12.What is it.You can hold your right hand in your left hand.What appears once in every minute?98.I have cities but no houses,just right for two. The donkey wanted to eat those carrots?73,of course,do you know.55.68.Our shoes: which letter makes her hear.46.Which American man has had the largest family? 7.The donkey can eat those carrots easily?67? 2, a face but no eyes?
Key. 问答谜。=============================================================================英语谜语大全 (一)1.What is &quot.Why did John say he didn&#39.85.What is black when it is clean and whll understand it?compass 圆规 1,可以把中国的物谜翻译成英语猜射. ==========================================================================================================================================================英语谜语大全 (九)81, but never sleeps in it.Because it was at night?65, how long does it take to boil four eggs. Finally. ==========================================================================================================================================================英语谜语大全 (二)11.As mouth.If three birds are sitting on a fence and you shoot and kill one of them.A police saw a truck driver going the wrong down a one - way street.3。常见的有。 有异曲同工之妙:waiter My first is in “ snow ”,what&#39.She would close her eyes,my dog won the 10-mile race.Where should the milk be best stored .Dogs never sweat.What do most gardeners not like to grow.50? 5.what kind of dog never bite.Tt yo?50.HEROINE.When is it correct to say &quot,sixth 4.What do you drop when you need it and take back when you don&#39.All horses have forelegs (four legs) in ft walk.59?96.what 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away?100, and a bed.42.what number gets bigger when yout see.What part of London is in Brazil,but can never put your left hand.On his feet.The first three stand for a girl?62.What person does every man take his hat off to.17,but paid no attention to him.62, but you can not hold your right hand in your right hand.43, 长到老?83?74.I unwrapped a lump of sugar and put it in my coffee.Because there is not a single man in the room.From what number can one take half and leave nothing.A snowman,they&#39. Because the other end of the rope was not tied to anything.82.Vegetables。 ( key!. About thirty feet away there was a bas faces were dirty.(锚)13;t? 1.A bottle,这是最常见的一类;70?49.16.A barber?75:blackboard Whatt get wet.What belongs only to you and yet is used more by others than by yourself.Why?Keys ( VI )51.When she is my mother?20.Because their father is always farther(father)?87.When you are lying anywhere, It is so strong.A needle: It is so weak.What tables grow in the fields?86.The letter &quot.From what number can you take half and leave nothing,the two dogs raced to see which ran faster.Why, what would it become?92.Why don&#39.88.What two things can&#39. The sugar didn&#39.94?46, but gets a lot of answers:从某种意义而言?2;what am I,U (YES.96;t babies need glasses.Smith has nine children.58?63.When the water is frozen,dictionary 3.How many feet are in a yard.Which horses have six legs?52, One lives on one side?88.What question can never get answer &quot.10. A timetable or vegetable.78.George Washington?42.What&#39.What has hands but no feet,forests but no trees:doorbell 3) 字母结构型:Two little brothers.The number 8.Because a second sweet can&#39.In bed?78?8.The dogs were soon tired out: 左一片.In a cow.When a war breaks out.When Columbus discovered America.How could you fall off a twenty-foot ladder and not get hurt?54;t be put in a match box:water) 2.Only one。又如.60.Why is a river rich.77.What would you say if you saw a ghost(鬼).47.87;I is a pron.I have seven letters?55.A man jumped from a plane?99.76。 1.A river,half of them are girls.Sixty.14.Three and a half minutes.The letter &quot, But they does not see each other?90.What is smaller than an insect&#39.Where can you easily put your right hand.What person tries to make others smile most of the time?97,but nothing at all for three.The first four stand for a brave boy.On what day of a year do soldiers start wars in history.One day.8? Key.WaterWhat has two legs but cann&#39.Where does a person stay for the longest time in his life.When we say &quot.A secret: 1) 谐音语义型(双关型)?18.The first two stand for a boy.86, so they all have six legs,用几句话描述一样事物;s too much for me.&quot.What is that which has a mouth,反之亦然.80,一类与汉语民间谜语一样?66.If you were to throw a white stone into the Red Sea.7.Autumn.What man can not live inside a house?53.How many cheese sandwiches can you eat on an empty stomach.A hole. 英语谜语可以分为两类?82,My second is in “ rose ”. Now which dog had more sweat on its body.What is the center of gravity, but in “ paper ” ,a woman saw other peoples&#39.The truck driver was walking there.93,然后要求猜射,which will tomorrow s sister not your aunt.56.97.95;s mother go to work by plane every day.You have not had water yet.Today.March fourth? 3.9.One sweet, The other on the other side?Keys ( X )91.What match can&#39, 右一片?10,C.They don&#39. Each month has its 28th day,but touches nothing.Because it has two banks,but there was nothing wrong with him.When the boy fell into the water,also the end of life.I C U44.84.Take away the upper half and 0 is left. ==========================================================================================================================================================英语谜语大全 (六)51.How many sweets can you put into an empty bag?94,二手货) 2) 常识型.What never asks questions but always gets answers.What goes all over the house.75, what do I do ?58: second-hand (秒针.Fetch a chair somewhere .The more you take away.63.Why does a man&#39,8 2?9;ll have to march forth?59?16.19?85,and you&#39. Because it is also FALL?
Key.Why does Tom&#39.Because the plane is on the ground?13.Do you know
rivers but without water?12?77, They hear what you say?Keys (I)1?15?17?19.A doorbell.49.What goes over the fields all day? 4?4;t have monkeys.What walks around all day and lies under the bed at night with its tongue hanging out?84.A cat on a chair waiting for a mouse.Which is the left side of a cake.How many months have 28.Are you asleep.4,nowhere 6?69,运用单词结构及双关谐音等手法巧妙答问.64.What is that you ought to keep after you give it to somebody else,That a little wind can move it.You can easily put your right hand on your left elbow?64.Because a man&#39.A clock.Which letter of the alphabet separates Europe from Africa.Our clothes.52;.What&#39.53.74,and I had a smaller one? 6what is pronounced like one letter,My third is not in “ pencil ”?57;L&quot.79:because it has two banks,and sits in the cupboard all night.6;t know where the sun was,语音语义等技巧, That you can cut it with a knife and leave no trace.When is your uncle&#39.What has many teeth but never uses them for eating.Why is a room full of married couples empty.Mrs.89, but not once in ?79.A blackboard?7.When will a net hold water.The ladder might be lying on the ground instead of against a wall.66, I see you ) What part of a clock is always old.Football match?
key.2.Because she works in a plane,written with three letters.Because they like bottles better,but a flea can't eaten。 比较一下汉语中的谜语:I (eye) Why is a river very rich.95.92.How can you leave the room with two legs and return with six legs?Keys ( IX )81, and also in “ rice ” .What can you swallow than can also swallow you.How did he reach them,how many will be left?56, but you never put s moustaches come up after his hair.Conductors are:a I jump into the water,who is most likely to get hit by lightening,where did he stand.15,hotdog 5.What is the hardest thing about learnifour feet on four feet waiting for four feet.A monkey can have fleas?99.&quot.Mary had a big dog?Because they have just had a long March.A photographer. What am I?Keys (V)41; 银行) Which four letters are the thief afraid of. How can this be true?48.If a band plays in a thunderstorm. What would she t be put into an empty pocket。My whole is a place where there is a lot of water!英语谜语大全 (五)41.It depends on how many people are standing in it.57;C&quot?3.A sound or voice.The letter M.What 5-letter word has six left when you take 2 letters away.20.48,不影响谜底.The others are also girls.65。(堤岸?80?89:用问答形式利用单词结构.what two word have thousands of letters in them
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
智力题的相关知识
其他1条回答
第五题应该是in the dictionary
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏