全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 作文列表
最新四年级英语作文作文
热点四年级英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
四年级英语作文作文列表
四年级英语作文:我的世界 My World I am a happy girl, because I dont have much things to chase, I will be satisfied very easily. When I go to school and play with my friends, I will be very happy. When I go home after school, my mother cook the...
英语作文投稿 发件人:友谊
我的家庭英语作文:My Family I have a happy family. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. She teaches Chinese. I am a student in Grade 7. On Sunday, we often go out for a picnic. We...
My Good Friend 发件人:友谊
I have a good friend.Her name is Tang Qing.She comes from China.And now she lives in Shandong with her parents.She is a student in Class One, Grade Seven.She is a good student at school.We often write e-...
Introduce myself作文投稿 发件人:Bowie
Introduce myself Hello,dear friends. Do you want to know about me? Please allow me to introduce myself. My names Bowie. Im from Shenzhen. Im neither too short or too tall,and neither so fat o...
Introduce myself作文投稿 发件人:我是不落的太阳!
英语作文自我介绍:Introduce myself Hi, everybody! Today, I would like to introduce myself! My name is ChengZiYing, 9 years old this year, I am a lovely little girl....
My baby sister I have a baby sister. Shes 2 ears old. She is very lovely. She has a short hair and small eyes. There are two dimples near lip. She is likes run and jump. She likes all the colors. She likes any animals. She likes in the paper the graffiti....
五年级英语作文:dog dog is a very clever animal,I want have a own dog. The dog also like people.police dog can help police catch the thief.seeing eyes dog can help the blind person guide them to walk.husky(哈士奇犬) is friendly and the gentle....
英语续写-----Cocos weekend Last weekend, Coco had a bad day.This weekend ,he had a happy day. Coco stayed at home. He helped his mum wash the plate and clean the room. Then, Coco did some homework. In the afternoon, Coco went to the park, he saw the th...
四年级英语作文的相关栏目:英语作文范文:快乐的假日
编辑点评:
也许很多小学生在幼儿园就接触过双语教学模式,英语的重要性可想而知。或许英语已不再单单是一门学科,它已经成为必须掌握的一种语言。为此小学频道为广大小学生朋友们准备了英语作文范文,希望能帮助大家学好英语和提高成绩!
Hello, today is May Day. I and My father, mother and sister went shopping. We bought, lollipops, ice creams, cornflakes, toasts, butter, orange, milk and rolls. And my mother bought toys for me. Such as: train, ball, balloon, car, doll, plane and skateboard. After that we went to zoo. I saw rabbit, tigers, snails, and lions, hamsters, budgies and zebras. My sister asked me &what do your like?& I answered &I like skipping rope. That&s very nice.& She said &Here is you prize, Sunny!& &Oh, thank you! I love it!& I shouted. We sat under a tree. After lunch we drank some milk.
Today I am very happy!
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
小学五年级英语家庭作业是学生们学习中的重要部分,学生们应该重视五年级英语家庭作业,不断提高英语水平,为大家提供了“五年级英语家庭作业作文范文:我长大想当一名记者”,希望对大家有所帮助。
最新2016英语作文范文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级下册语文作文 的文章

随机推荐