The Last Shag 谁帮我翻译一下,什么意思?谢谢你的关心 翻译!

帮我翻译一下 其实我自己已经把每个单词都查出来了 只是连在一起还是不太清楚什么意思 详细翻译一下 谢谢_百度知道
帮我翻译一下 其实我自己已经把每个单词都查出来了 只是连在一起还是不太清楚什么意思 详细翻译一下 谢谢
mergers and acquisitions calender. however.1, pre and post hct, categorizing that deal , returns for acquiring firms do not always live up to expectations , fouces on managment&#39. using concepts discussed in the text. this exercise seeks to address this notion by analyzing.working in teams,
and then following it for a year. the results of
actual acquisitions. a couple of possible sources for this information are reuters&#39. each team must have its M&A choice approved in advance so as to avoid duplicates.describe the environment for the merger or acquisition you identified at the time it was completed. by looking at the notificationsa of
a deal beforehand. this may be a cross-border acquisition or one centered in the united states, you will be able to learn about actual deals and their implications for strategic leaders and their firms.to complete this assignment you should be prepared to answer the follwing questions.S, identify a merger or acquisition that was completed is online M&A section or yahoo! finance's U. egy for businesses
both in the united states and abroad, industry environment, and the overall rationale for the transactionhow did the deal work out the text argues that mergers and acquisitionss representation to shareholders
提问者采纳
1。项目有可能是一个跨国收购案或一个美国本土的案例文段中的错误用【】打出了how did the deal work out如何形成交易the text argues that mergers and acquisitions are a popular 【strategy】 for businesses
both in the united states and abroad。然而. 1 请描述为合并或收购的环境或者确保你辨别在它完成时确定的环境;s online M&A section or yahoo, and the overall rationale for the transaction。其中一些项目的资料来源于路透社的“兼并与收购”线上版块以及雅虎美国金融“兼并与收购日历”,你可以了解到实际交易中以及交易对战略的领导人和他们的公司带来的影响,
and then following it for a year, identify a merger or acquisition that was completed in the last few years.材料中指出了兼并和收购是美国乃至全世界商业中最惯用的交易策略. mergers and acquisitions calender, s U;s representation to shareholders,并给交易下总体概念. a couple of possible sources for this information are reuters&#39. using concepts discussed in the text. however. this may be a cross-border acquisition or one centered in the united states。使用文段中的概念讨论,了解近年内的一项兼并项目或者收购项目。本练习试图通过分析前期hct和后期hct和实际收购的结果来阐释概念,交易分类.S,收购公司的回报并不总是不辜负人们的期望, you will be able to learn about actual deals and their implications for strategic leaders and their firms。【M&A,产业环境.describe the environment for the merger or acquisition you identified at the time it was completed. each team must have its M&A choice approved in advance so as to avoid duplicates. this exercise seeks to address this notion by analyzing. by looking at the 【notifications】 of a deal beforehand,关注管理者的股东代表。通过对交易前期的通知:Mergers and Acquisitions 兼并与收购】to complete this assignment you should be prepared to answer the follwing questions.通过在团队中的工作, categorizing that deal 。每个组必须提前提交自己的兼并与收购案例的选择以避免重复选择, pre and post hct, fouces on managment&#39。working in teams! finance&#39. the results of
actual acquisitions, returns for acquiring firms do not always live up to expectations .为了完成本作业你必须准备回答一下问题,并且跟进其一年内的交易
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
how did the deal work out
如何解决问题
the text argues that mergers and acquisitions are a popular strat
egy for businesses
both in the united states and abroad.
这篇文章讨论的是在美国和海外并购都是一种非常流行的商业战略。
however, returns for acquiring firms do not always live up to expectations .
但是,收购方的回报往往没有预期那样。
this exercise seeks to address this notion by analyzing, pre and post hct. the results of
actual acquisitions. by looking at the notificationsa of
a deal beforehand, categorizing that deal ,
and then following it for a year, you will be able to learn about actual deals and their implications for strategic le...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下歌词 谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下歌词 谢谢
Are you that afraid of me?But I know it's a lie what you keep insideThis is not how you wanted to beSo baby I will wait for youCause I don&#39.Baby why can'm wishing that you would come back through my doorWht tell me I ran out of timeIf it takes the rest of my lifeBaby I will wait for youIf you think I's the last thing i doBaby I will wait for youCause I don't know what else i can doDon&#39,Everything stays the sameI just can't tell me I ran out of timeIf it takes the rest of my lifeElliott YaminBaby I will wait for youIf you think I'll Be Waiting?But I know it''t like thatWhy can&#39? You could have let me knowSo now I'll wait for you [Verse 2]It's been a long time since you called me(How could you forget about me)You got me feeling crazy (crazy)Ht do it babyWhat will it take to make you come backGirl I told you what it is & it just ain&#39, your still in love with meDon&#39,Girl you could have stayedbut you wouldnt give me a chanceWith you not around it's a lie what your keeping insideThats not how you wanted to beBaby I will wait for youBaby I will wait for youIf it't we just start over againGet it back to the way it wasIf you give me a chance I can love you rightBut your telling me it wont be enoughSo baby I will wait for youDon't tell me I ran out of timeIf it takes the rest of my lifeBaby I will wait for youIf you think I'll wait for youSo why does you pride make you run & hideAre ym fine it just aint trueI really need you in my lifeNo matter what i have to do I'll wait for youI''m missing you& I&#39?So why does your pride mm fine it just aint trueI really need you in my lifeNo matter what i have to do I&#39[Verse 1]I never felt nothing in the world like this beforeNow I's a little bit more then i can standAnd all my tears they keep running down my faceWm fine it just aint trueI really need you in my lifeNo matter what i have to do I't know what else i can doDon&#39
提问者采纳
你本应告诉我的  而现在只剩我孤独一人  你本应该留下的  但你并没有给我任何机会  没有你的世界,这还不够  所以宝贝我会一直等着你  不要告诉我这只会白白耗费时间  如果这需要我整个余生  宝贝我会一直等着你  如果你认为我很好,那你错了  我的生命真的需要你  无论要我做什么我都会等着你  为什么你的自尊迫使你到处躲藏  你是不是害怕面对我,那你错了  我的生命真的需要你  无论要我做什么我都会等着你  你上次给我电话都是很久以前的事了  (你怎么会就这样忘了我)  你使我感觉要疯掉了  你怎么能就这样走了  其实其它东西都没变  但宝贝我真的无法承受  让你回来需要付出什么代价  我曾经告诉过你我们会怎样,翻了大半个小时,回到我身边  当时为什么离开。  希望能够帮到你,那你错了  我的生命真的需要你  无论要我做什么我都会等着你  我会等着你  自己翻的,你直一还爱着我  不要留我独自哭泣  宝贝为什么我们不能重新开始  重新回到我们当初的时候  如果你给我一个机会,我会好好爱你  但你告诉我,你心中到底藏了什么  这并不是你想要的  宝贝我会一直等着你  宝贝我会一直等着你  即使这是我能做的最后一件事  所以宝贝我会一直等着你  因为除此我不知道还能做些什么  不要告诉我这只会白白耗费时间  即使用尽我整个余生  如果你认为我很好。如果有什么错还请多包含?  但我知道这都是谎言,我无法承受  我的眼泪不停地流下  为什么你转身走开  为什么你的自尊迫使你到处躲藏  你就那样害怕面对我吗,你心中到底藏了什么  这一定并不是你想要的  所以宝贝我会一直等着你  因为除此我不知道还能做些什么  不要告诉我这只会白白耗费时间  即使用尽我整个余生  宝贝我会一直等着你  如果你认为我很好,呵呵,边翻还边有些感动?  但我知道这都是谎言,通过你才第一次这首歌,但这并不是像这样  为什么你不能看着我  wait for you  我从未觉得世界如此空洞  现在我正想念着你  期盼你能回来推开门
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
我从来没有觉得在这样的世界面前
现在我失踪你
&我想你会回来通过我的门
为什么你去吗?你可以让我知道
所以我现在所有的,仅
女孩你可以呆在
但你wouldnt给我一个机会
你不是它周围的一点点然后我可以站在
和所有我的眼泪,他们不停顺着我的脸
你为什么要放弃?
那么,为什么你的骄傲让你运行和隐藏?
是你,怕我吗?
不过,我知道这是一个谎言你保持内
这不是你想成为
因此,宝宝我会等你
因为我没有必要知道什么我能做的
不要告诉我,我跑出去了时间
如果需要其他我的生活
艾略特亚敏
宝贝我会等你
如果你觉得我很好只是不是真的
我真的需要你在我的生活
不管我必须做我等你
宝贝为什么我们不能...
Wait for you
歌手 Elliott Yamin
I never felt nothing in the world like this before 在这世上没有什么事比这件事让我感受深刻
Now I'm missing you and I'm wishing you would come back through my door
现在我正在思念你,祈祷你能推开门回到我身边
Why did you have to go? 为什么你非要离开我?
You could have let me know 你应该让我知道
So now I'm all alone, 现在只剩下孤孤单单的我
Girl you could have stayed 你应该留在我身边
but you wouldnt give me a chance 但是你没有给我机会
if you are not around it's a little bit more then i can stand 我不能忍受你不在我身边
And all my tears stay keep running down my face 我的眼泪不停的流过脸颊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这篇文章?急用`谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这篇文章?急用`谢谢
after all,you sometimes wonder hoe it ever ended up like this,politely greeting your coworkers,trivial exstence.this wasn’t the future you envisioned,and put on talk radio as you drive to work?But this is the path you’ve chosen.It’s safe and won’t offend anyone.but now---safe and inoffensive.and that is what you are programmed to be&not?no?Lunch time rolls around and you go out to the best steakhouse in town because you have to impress your clients and coworkers and you know that high quality beef is the prize you get for being at the top of your game.but you will die of stress before you get cancer,the same people you despised growing up.so you keep it average length,you realize now that you can’t do that anymore,isn’t it,and go work a job he despises.As you gaze into the mirror, put on a suit,part his hair.you read somewhere recently that meat consumption causes cancer and contibutes to the destruction of the environment.you sold your soul and gave up your dream.besides,what will your colleagues think if you made such a statementYou did’t it again this morning.that’s the plane.now your dream is everyone else’s dream—that you will be fortunate enough to slave away for another man’s company from nine to five every single day until you are in your fifties or sixties,grown-ups don’t listen to the Stern show but rather the drive time news,and you will be gone long bufore all the rain foreats are so maybe you don’t have to worry about it?you got up to the irritating sound of your alarm clock and staggered into the bathroom to shave your face…just like you have done every other day for the past ten years,and slather in the gel,didn’t you.put the next thirty years on hold because you have work to do and money to make,you still have a full head of hair so why not grow it out while you can.after that you can retire with enough money to put the kids through college and comfortable enjoy the reat of your life,neat and clean,sweat.With the last stroke of the razor.Intelligent..he wouldn’t toil away at a meaningless,that’s not what successful corporate Americans do.that’s the right thing to do,”sacrificing his blood.staring back at you isn’t the rebellious teen that stood up for what he believed in and never let anyone control his thoughts,working for “big business.that person would have never gotten up eah morning to shave his beard.as much as you used to love to listen to Howard Stern.You stop at Starbucks for a five dollar latte and walk into work,and tears just to make another man rich…would he.so you slip on your expensive Italian leather shoes,get in your car,successful.you will start living when all that is done,you considered grabbing the clippers and giving yourself a crew cut.or maybe you should let it grow long like you did in high school
提问者采纳
一切done,也不知道对不对,因为你有工作要做,并把谈话电台你开车上班,你现在知道.that人从来没有很好eah早上剃掉他的胡子,和去工作的工作,那不是什么成功的企业美国人do,成功的,你认为抓住了快船.put在未来三十年搁置,但这并不意味着在一个毫无意义的,也许你不必担心it.and这是你的编程要&not.It的安全,整洁? 机器翻译的? 但是,汗水和泪水只是为了丰富.after .另一名男子将他,你周围卷出去的最佳牛排在城里,你有时怀疑锄头它结束了以往任何时候都没有像this, “牺牲自己鲜血.,穿上西装,你不能这样做anymore,你仍然有充分的负责人的头发为什么不增长它同时可以。 如你的目光在镜子.but你会死的压力面前你癌症.now放弃你的梦想是每个人别人的梦,让你的车中。 您停止在星巴克为5美元Latte和步行到工作中,是不是.this未来你envisioned.that的飞机,无害,同人民日益增长的up..he不会,大人不听斯特恩表明而是驱动时间news,如果你作出这样的声明,礼貌的问候你的同事,也不会得罪anyone,在过去十年,你将经历长期bufore所有的雨水foreats如此,什么将你的同事认为!.Intelligent ,绝不让任何人控制他thoughts.after一切,直到您在您的50或sixties。 最后中风的剃须刀,琐碎exstence .you阅读最近的肉消费会引起癌症,致力于“大企业.you卖给你的灵魂和你dream? 午餐时间.but瞧不起你而现在则是一个them.that的一个正确的事情.you将开始生活时, contibutes摧毁environment.so您在您的昂贵的意大利皮鞋,这是您的道路支路chosen,让自己的船员cut,使孩子们通过学院和舒适的享受伟大的life,高品质的牛肉是奖你被上方的某处你game,你的刺激性闹钟和交错为浴室剃掉你的脸,钱make,有写翻译不出来; ---安全.so您保持平均长度,你可以退出足够的钱,因为你必须让您的客户和同事,他despises.,你将有幸奴隶以外的另一名男子的公司从朝九晚五的每一天,是不是,并slather在gel.就像你做了每隔一天.besides .,是他的头发.or也许你应该让它长期增长没有像您这样的高school?你站起来的声音.staring回到你不是叛逆青少年的站起来为他相信?不,你知道您不是今天上午..不亚于您曾经喜欢听霍华德斯特恩
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
您不是今天上午,是不是?你站起来的声音,你的刺激性闹钟和交错为浴室剃掉你的脸...就像你做了每隔一天,在过去十年。
最后中风的剃须刀,你认为抓住了快船,让自己的船员cut.or也许你应该让它长期增长没有像您这样的高school.after一切,你仍然有充分的负责人的头发为什么不增长它同时可以?不,那不是什么成功的企业美国人do.so您保持平均长度,整洁,并slather在gel.that的一个正确的事情。
如你的目光在镜子,你有时怀疑锄头它结束了以往任何时候都没有像this.this未来你envisioned.staring回到你不是叛逆青少年的站起来为他相信,绝不让任何人控制他thoughts.that人从来没有很好eah早上剃掉他的胡子,是他的头发,穿上西装,和去工作的工作,他despises.he不会,但这并不意味着在一个毫无意义的,琐碎...
文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这些英文是什么意思?我看不懂,但这些对于我来说很重,谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这些英文是什么意思?我看不懂,但这些对于我来说很重,谢谢
H-ooow, so speechlessHooow?H-ooowI can’t belive what you said to meLast night when we were aloneYou threw your hands upBaby you gave up?Oh boy, why you so speechless?And after all the boys and girls that we’ve been throughWould you give it all up?If I promise to you boyThat I’ll never talk againAnd I’ll never love againI’ll never write a songWon’t even sing alongI’ll never love againSo speechlessYou left me speechless?You’ve left me speechless so speechlessSome men may follow meBut you choose “death and company”Why you so speechless?I’ll never talk againOh boy you’ve left me speechlessYou’ve left me speechless, so speechlessI can’t believe how you slurred at meWith your half wired broken jawYou popped my heart seamsOn my bubble dreams, bubble dreamsI can’t believe how you looked at meWith your Johnnie Walker eyesHe’s gonna get you and after he’s throughThere’s gonna be no love left to ryeAnd I know that it’s complicatedBut I’m a loser in loveSo baby raise a glass to mendAll the broken heartsOf all my wrecked up friendsI’ll never talk againOh boy you’ve left me speechlessYou’ve left me speechless so speechlessI’ll never love again?Could I give it all up for you?And after all the drinks and bars that we’ve been toWould you give it all up,Oh friend you’ve left me speechlessYou’ve left me speechless, so speechlessWill you ever talk again?Haaaa-oooo-wow, so speechlessI’ll never talk againOh boy you’ve left me speechlessYou’ve left me speechless?Could you give it all up, you gave upI can’t believe how you looked at meWith your James Dean glossy eyesIn your tight jeans with your long hairAnd your cigarette stained liesCould we fix you if you broke?Haaaa-oooo-wow?And is your punch line just a joke
提问者采纳
所有的男孩和女孩,美梦的泡影我不能相信你这样看著我你的尊尼获加的眼睛他会给你后,所以说不出话来我不敢相信你如此的无视我用你的一半的下巴你伤透我我的美梦的泡影?我可以为你放弃一切吗?你能放弃这一切吗?haaaa-oooo-wow,放弃了你我不能相信你这样看著我你的詹姆斯迪恩有光泽的眼睛在你的紧身牛仔裤和长头发你的香烟染色的谎言如果你坏掉了我们可以修好吗?之后所有的饮料和酒吧,说不出话来有些人可能会跟著我但你选择了死亡与陪伴为什么你如此无言以对,他通过那里没有爱留给黑麦我知道这很复杂但我在爱情里是个输家所以宝贝举起杯来弥补所有破碎的心毁了我所有的朋友我不会再跟你说话了哦男孩你离开我无话可说你让我无言以对?haaaa-oooo-wow,男孩?我不会再跟你说话了哦男孩你离开我无话可说你离开我说不出话来,你放弃了?哦,朋友你离开我无话可说你离开我说不出话来?h-ooow,说不出话来我不会再爱了,为什么你如此无言以对呢?是你的冲线只是一个笑话,我们去过你放弃这一切吗?如果我答应你我永远也不会再讨论我不会再爱了我不会再写一首歌甚至不会唱我不会再爱了所以说不出话来你让我无言以对,所以说不出话来我不会再跟你说话了哦男孩你离开我无话可说你离开我说不出话来,我们已经通过你放弃这一切吗?h-ooow,哦?之后,所以说不出话来hooow,所以说不出话来你还会说话吗?你让我无言以对我不能相信你对我说的昨晚当我们单独在一起你举起你的双手宝贝
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
我不能相信你对我说了什么昨晚,当我们独自一人你把你的手举起来宝贝,你放弃了,你放弃了我无法相信你看着我与你的詹姆斯·迪恩平滑的眼睛在你与你的长发紧身牛仔裤和你的香烟弄脏了谎言
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁是天才的都请过来帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章————急!!!_百度知道
是天才的都请过来帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章————急!!!
and I&#39.&quot.&I continued?What do you mean.
&m still able to teach my class. I'
&Besides teaching here,one of my students asked me why I always seemt Instead,&I choose to be cheerful,I also teach at a college in Henderson,within walking distance of here:&d read somewhere before: off the freeway , it broke down I live 17 miles from hereLast Mve been able to ask for the tow truck toAs soon as I got there. His question reminded me of something I&#39.&quot,I only had to drive another quarter mile when my car died and couldn'Let me give you an example,&
&quot.It didn'I replied smiling,17 miles down the freeway from where I live .One day I exited the freeway and turned onto College Drive.So I started toYour car breaks down and today is your lucky day .&I repliect, I called AA ang asked for a towtruck to meet me atMy car could have broken down anywhere along the freeway .The secretary in the office asked me what had happened. This is my lucky day?&quot!&quot: Every morning when you get up ,you have a choice about how you want to live that day,&quot.I said
提问者采纳
米仍能教我的课,我只曾驾驶又四分之一英里的时候,步行距离在这里,为什么我总是似乎是那么欢快:每天早上当你起床。局长在办公室问我发生了什么事;除了教导这里:关闭高速公路; ,但没有表示相反,我的班级& 。他的问题提醒我的东西, 17英里的高速公路从那里我住,它打破了;让我给你举个例子,使之走上学院路。 &quot? &quot,一所大学恒基, &quot,我看过某处前; ;当我跑到那里去的,我所谓机管局昂问一个towtruck以满足我的车后级;我repliect ,以应付后,你可以选择如何你想活到day: &quot,在完善的地方.i说。上周一;我住17英里从这里;你的车坏了; ,今天是你的幸运日,我的车死亡及不能重新开始。 &quot?是什么意思&quot, &quot,我已经能够要求为拖车,所以我开始步行到学院&我继续说;我微笑着回答,我的一位学生问我,我也教书。 &quot。一天我离开高速公路,这是我的幸运日没耐心自己看: &quot, &我选择成为开朗的&quot, &quot。是使用软件的;我的车本来可以细分随时随地沿高速公路,我&#39
提问者评价
谢谢了,只是最近事比较多,回复晚一些,不好意思了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
文大意,我把自己经历的一次在高速公路上汽车熄火不得不步行到学校的事告诉他,并要他每天都要坚强开朗:一个学生问我为何总能乐观开朗
实在是没有耐心啊
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁