tomorrow is saturdayy is morning it

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 It’s Saturday morning. Betty is having her brea..
阅读理解。
&&&&& It’s Saturday morning. Betty is having her breakfast. Betty’s mother and father are with her. On Saturday morning Betty doesn’t go to school. She helps her parents do some housework. This morning she says to her mother. “Can I help you, mum? ”“Yes, you can help me. ”her mother says, “You can go to Mr. White’s shop. Something is wrong with our clock. Mr. White mends (修理)clocks. Our clock is in his shop. ”“Is he mending our clock? ”Betty asks. “Yes. ”her father says. “And this morning it is ready. ”“Yes, it is ready. ”Her mother says, “Go to Mr. White’s shop. Take this bag. You can put the clock in it. ”Betty takes the bag and goes to the shop to get the clock back home. .
1. What is Betty doing on Saturday morning? ________.&&&&&
A. She goes to school. &&&&B. She is having her breakfast. &&&&C. She is cooking with her mother.
2. Betty often helps her parents _______on Saturday.
A. do some cleaning&&&&B. do some shopping&&&&C. do some housework
3. There is something wrong with their ______.&&&&&
A. radio&&B. clock&&C. car
4. _______ is mending their clock.&&
A. Mrs. White&&B. Mr. White&&C. Mr. Brown
5. Which is correct in the following?
A. The clock is ready this morning. &&&&B. Betty goes to the shop to get the clock with a backpack. &&&&C. Betty and her mother go to the shop together
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5&&BCBBA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 It’s Saturday morning. Betty is having her brea..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 It’s Saturday morning. Betty is having her brea..”考查相似的试题有:
114360643025544154938666006321964―67 BCCD
其他类似试题
阅读理解Good afternoon, everybody! It’s my great honor to
be here to talk to you. When it comes to Taobao and Alipay, everyone
knows them. So, today I’d like you to know about Alibaba Group with big
companies including Taobao and Alipay. Alibaba Group is a privately owned
Hangzhou-based group of Internet-based e-commerce businesses including
business-to-business online websites, online sales, payment services and other
online services.
In 2012, the two
companies together handled $170 billion in sales, more than competitors eBay
and Amazon. The consumer-to-consumer service Taobao, similar to eBay, is one of
the 20 most-visited websites globally. Alibaba Group's sites account for over
60% of the parcels delivered in China. Alipay, an online payment service,
accounts for roughly half of all online payment transactions(转移交易) within China.
The founder
Mayun( Jack Ma) chose “Alibaba” as his company’s name, because everyone knows the
story Alibaba and 40 Thieves. Alibaba was a kind, smart businessman who
generously helped the whole village. Alibaba group opens doors for companies of
small-to-medium sizes. MaYun was right and now when people mention Alibaba, the
first thing they think of is this company rather than the old story. Everyone
knows it is the common interests Alibaba shares that always encourage every
individual to try their best for greater achievements. Our next plan is to help
small companies and firms to solve marketing, management and financial problems
through the development of information technology.
Our goal is
to provide the best service to our customers and to improve teamwork by sharing
resources together and taking responsibility together. There is no doubt that
our team needs to face challenges and catch every opportunity. Let’s also keep
in mind that confidence, honesty, positive attitude, sense of efficiency(效率) and enthusiasm are what we need
to keep things going. Let’s work together for a better tomorrow.
60. Which of the following is Not True about
Alibaba Group
A. Its headquarters (总部) is in Hangzhou city.
B. It manages e-commerce
businesses.
C. Taobao and Alipay are
two of its companies.
D. It’s an online customer
service centre.
61. Alibaba Group is successful judging from the fact
that ______.
A. it defeated most of the competitors B. eBay and Amazon were its competitors
C. it is one of the 20 most-visited websites
It’s won 60% of the parcel delivery in China
62. Why did Ma Yun name his company as Alibaba
A. All kids love the story Alibaba and 40 Thieves.
B. The character Alibaba was a famous businessman.
C. He wanted his company to keep the Alibaba spirit alive.
D. He wanted more people to know the old story about Alibaba.
63. We can infer from the
passage that ______.
A. doing business on the Internet is never easy
B. Alibaba group wants its members to be more devoted
C. small companies and firms would get inspired by the speech
D. some cooperators of Alibaba group need more opportunities
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新Blogging the Reel World
It’s the end of an era, and the Saturday Morning Cartoon . So I thought now would be the perfect time to take a look back at the best Saturday Morning Cartoons. Hit the jump to find out the 20 best Saturday morning cartoons of all time, according to me. I have even included the opening credits song (whenever available) so that you can take a trip back in time to revisit the pop culture that owned the saturday mornings of our childhoods.Disclaimer: Of course, like most lists, this is subjective. Not only is this list subjective, it is based within the source material of my childhood.
The Saturday morning cartoon blocks began in the 1960s and lasted through the new millennium (with the last and final bow happening in 2014), but considering my childhood spanned the 1980s and 1990s, my list is heavily in those generations of programing. I’m sure those in the generation that followed me might list SpongeBob Square Pants, while those in the generation before mine might list DC Comics’ Super Friends. And I’m sure there will be other shows like Thundercats which many will agree could be represented, but didn’t make the list.20. Camp Candy (NBC, ; syndication, 1992)This is one of those animated television shows that you might not remember until someone mentions it, but it was fun. The show was set in a summer camp run by John Candy. (Who voiced an animate later syndicated broadcasts even featured live action segments featuring Candy.) The show came after Candy’s performance as Chet Ripley in The Great Outdoors and as Jack Chester in Summer Rental, both of which loosely inspired the series.The show would usually begin with John Candy trying to show an outdoor skill to his summer campers, leading him to tell a tale which would be the episode’s story. One of the main antagonists was Rex DeForest III (gotta love that name), a man who is trying to demolish Camp Candy in order to build condominiums. 19. The Smurfs (NBC, )Say what you will of the recent live-action/animated hybrid movies, but The Smurfs Hanna-Barbera Productions television show was a staple of Saturday morning cartoon block in the 1980s. Based on a Belgian comic, the cartoon series followed a colony of small blue creatures that live in mushroom-shaped houses in the forest in hiding from the evil wizard Gargamel, who along with his cat Azrael, wanted to capture the Smurfs to create a potion to turn base matter into gold.18. Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids (CBS, ; syndication, )Everyone loved Bill Cosby, and his animated series Fat Albert was unlike anything else on the Saturday morning cartoon block of the 1970s and 1980s. The show was created, produced, voiced, and hosted by the comedian, who appeared in live-action bookends. Stories were based on his memories of his childhood gang lead by Fat Albert (voiced by Cosby and known for his catchphrase “Hey hey hey!”). Each episode featured an educational lesson, making it one of the first Saturday morning cartoon shows to take this approach.17. Bobby’s World (Fox, )Created by comedian Howie Mandel (who also voiced the title character and his father Howard), the show followed the daily life of Bobby and his very overactive imagination. Mandel would also be featured in a live-action bookend describing how part of this week’s story was inspired by his own personal childhood. And rumor has it that Howie Mandel is trying to get a deal with a network to reboot the show for today’s kids. I hope it happens.16. M.A.S.K. (USA Network, )Sure it was a blatant toy commercial created by Kenner toys to take on Transformers and GI Joe, but it was pretty cool and the toys were even cooler. The show told the story of M.A.S.K. (\Mobile Armored Strike Kommand), a special task force of
super-powered mask-wearing characters which employed high-tech transforming vehicles
in an ongoing battle against the criminal organization V.E.N.O.M. (Vicious Evil Network of Mayhem, again: love it!).Pages:
Cool Posts From Around the Web: &Related PostsPlease enable JavaScript to view the Featured Posts
Upcoming Movies当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 It is Saturday morning. Sue __1__ breakfast. Su..
完形填空。
&&&& It is Saturday morning. Sue __1__ breakfast. Sue's mother and father are with her. On Saturday &morning Sue __2__&&go to school. She helps her mother and father __3__&&home. This morning, she says& to her mother, "__4__&&I help you, Mummy?"&&&&&&"Yes, you can, Sue." her mother says, "You can go to Mr. Hunter's __5__.Our clock is __6__& his &shop."&&&&&& "Mr. Hunter mends clock." Sue's father says.&&&&&& "Is he __7__&&our clock?" Sue asks.&&&&&& "Yes." her father says, "And this morning it's ready."&&&&&& "Yes, it's ready." her mother says, "__8__&&Mr. Hunter's shop, Sue. Take this bag. You can put the &clock in it."&&&&&&&&Sue takes this bag. &&&&&&&&"Here is eighty pence, Sue." her father says, "Give it to __9__, please."&&&&&&&&"Yes, Daddy." Sue says. She puts the pence in the bag.&&&&&&&&"__10__&, Mummy and Daddy." she says. Sue is happy. She is helping her mother and father.
(&&&& ) 1. A. is having&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. isn't&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 3. A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 4. A. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 5. A. home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 6. A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 7. A. mend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 8. A. Go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 9. A. Mrs. Hunter&&&&&& (&&&& ) 10. A. Good morning&&&&
B. is hasing&&&&&&&&&B. doesn't&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. shop&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. mends&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Go to&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Mr. Hunter&&&&&&&&B. Good evening&&&&&&
C. has&&&&&&&&&&C. don't&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&& C. can&&&&&&&&&&C. school&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&& C. mending&&&&&&C. go&&&&&&&&&& C. Miss Hunter&&C. Good-bye&&&&
D. having&&&&&&&&&&&&D. aren't&&&&&&&&D. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Can&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. team&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. to mend&&&&&&&&&& D. go to&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the Hunters&&&&&& D. Good afternoon&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:期中题
1—5: ABCDB&&&&6—10: ACBBC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 It is Saturday morning. Sue __1__ breakfast. Su..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 It is Saturday morning. Sue __1__ breakfast. Su..”考查相似的试题有:
587782395681043307192123269193959君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
It&is&Saturday&morning&and&I&am&happy&to&have&slept&in&my&own&bed&again&We&got&in&late&last&night&after&5&days&on&the&road&We&arrived&in&Skidegate&on
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
It is Saturday morning and I am happy to have slept in my own bed
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 on saturday morning 的文章

随机推荐