英语翻译中文读音‘卡破’翻译成中文是什么意思

英文歌曲HOW DO YOU DO的歌词,翻译成中文是什么意思?
英文歌曲HOW DO YOU DO的歌词,翻译成中文是什么意思?
歌曲How do you do 歌手beFour You like me and I like you Come and take me by the hand Cuz I wanna be your friend How do you do You like me and I like you Say how do you do you do How do you do you do
When I`m going on each time a holiday And my plane leaves to a place so far away I`m so happy cuz its time to celebrate Oh I feel like I could dance
Different people all around the globe don`t know What to say when there`s a stranger I will show That there is a way you can communicate Everybody understands How do you do You like me and I like you Come and take me by the hand Cuz I wanna be your friend How do you do You like me and I like you Say how do you do you do How do you do you do
How do you do You like me and I like you Come and take me by the hand Cuz I wanna be your friend How do you do You like me and I like you Say how do you do you do How do you do you do How do you do It`s so easy when you want to make a friend When the sun is shining in a distant land There`s a certain feeling that surrounds your mind And you feel like you can dance
When you`re going to the south of Africa To America or to Australia You`ll see people of all colors and all kinds Everybody understands
How do you do You like me and I like you Come and take me by the hand Cuz I wanna be your friend How do you do You like me and I like you Say how do you do you do How do you do you do
How do you do You like me and I like you Come and take me by the hand Cuz I wanna be your friend How do you do You like me and I like you Say how do you do you do How do you do you do How do you do
首先先说明歌词翻译过来味道就不对了,本人翻译能力有限,只能直译,不够艺术的地方请体谅
You like me and I like you 你喜欢我,我也喜欢你 Come and take me by the hand 过来牵我的手 Cuz I wanna be your friend 因为我想做你的朋友 How do you do 你好吗? You like me and I like you 你喜欢我,我也喜欢你 Say how do you do you do 说你好吗? How do you do you do 你好吗?
When I`m going on each time a holiday 我每次渡假的时候 And my plane leaves to a place so far away 飞机起飞,飞向遥远的地方 I`m so happy cuz its time to celebrate 我很开心,因为这是值得庆祝的时刻 Oh I feel like I could dance 我开心的想跳舞
Different people all around the globe don`t know 全世界的人都不知道 What to say when there`s a stranger I will show 当我这个陌生人出现的时候说什么 That there is a way you can communicate 有一种可以交流的方式 Everybody understands 每个人都明白 How do you do 你好吗?
It`s so easy when you want to make a friend 当你想做朋友的时候变的很简单 When the sun is shining in a distant land 当阳光照到一个遥远的岛上 There`s a certain feeling that surrounds your mind 在你心中有一种特殊的感觉 And you feel like you can dance 你开心的想跳舞
When you`re going to the south of Africa 当你要去南非的时候 To America or to Australia 去美国或者澳大利亚 You`ll see people of all colors and all kinds 你能看到不同肤色和种族的人们
Everybody understands 每个人都明白
(重复的没有再重复翻译,希望能帮到你)
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (2)
歌曲:How do you do (你好吗) 歌手:&beFour你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你过来用手把我拉过去吧因为你想要跟你做朋友你好吗你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你说你好吗好吗你好吗好吗当我前进的每一次假期当我的归所被留在了远方我是多么的欣喜,因为到了庆祝的时候了哦,我觉得我都可以跳舞了世界各地的不同的人不知道碰到了陌生人该说什么而我将展现给他们看沟通的方式每个人都能理解你好吗你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你过来用手把我拉过去吧因为你想要跟你做朋友你好吗你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你说你好吗好吗你好吗好吗你好吗你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你过来用手把我拉过去吧因为你想要跟你做朋友你好吗你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你说你好吗好吗你好吗好吗当你想要交朋友的时候,这一切就会变的非常简单当太阳在彼方闪耀有那么一种触动的感觉围绕你的脑海而你会觉得你都可以跳舞了当你到非洲的南部时到美洲或者澳大利亚你会各种皮肤各种类型的人每个人都能理解你好吗你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你过来用手把我拉过去吧因为你想要跟你做朋友你好吗你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你说你好吗好吗你好吗好吗你好吗你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你过来用手把我拉过去吧因为你想要跟你做朋友你好吗你喜欢我,和,我喜欢你说你好吗好吗你好吗好吗以上为个人尝试的翻译,或许会有更好的表达方式,但歌词的大概意思翻译过来就是这样(望采纳,谢谢~)
你喜欢我我喜欢你过来牵着我的手因为我想成为你的朋友你好你喜欢我我喜欢你说你怎么做你是如何做的当我` M每次度假我的飞机前往一个很遥远的地方我`很高兴因为这是值得庆祝的时刻哦,我觉得我可以跳舞全世界的人都不`知道说些什么时,有` S我将展示给陌生人有一种可以交流的方式每个人都明白你好你喜欢我我喜欢你过来牵着我的手因为我想成为你的朋友你好你喜欢我我喜欢你说你怎么做你是如何做的你好你喜欢我我喜欢你过来牵着我的手因为我想成为你的朋友你好你喜欢我我喜欢你说你怎么做你是如何做的你好它`很容易,当你想做朋友的时候当阳光照到一个遥远的土地`有一种感觉萦绕在你的脑海你觉得你可以跳舞当你`重新去南部非洲美国或澳大利亚你`会看到各种肤色的人每个人都明白你好你喜欢我我喜欢你过来牵着我的手因为我想成为你的朋友你好你喜欢我我喜欢你说你怎么做你是如何做的你好你喜欢我我喜欢你过来牵着我的手因为我想成为你的朋友你好你喜欢我我喜欢你说你怎么做你是如何做的你好
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号当前位置: &
求翻译:您好,CI+CA独立读卡设备,兼容目前主流加密系统.正版卡破解卡兼容是什么意思?
您好,CI+CA独立读卡设备,兼容目前主流加密系统.正版卡破解卡兼容
问题补充:
Hello, CI + CA separate reader device, compatible with the current mainstream encryption system. Genuine crack card compatible card
Hello, CI + CA independent reading the card device, compatible with the current mainstream encryption system is version card deciphering . compatible card
You are good, CI+CA reads the card equipment independently, compatible present mainstream cryptographic system. Legal copy card broken Unfreezing is compatible
Hello, CI+CA independent card reading device, compatible with the current mainstream encryption system. crack genuine card card compatible
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译字典上查出来是安妮的意思,正规翻译应该翻成安妮是吗但是在英文中的发音是一个音节,翻成中文安妮以后变成了2个音节,所以边听原声边看翻译时总会产生一种不协调的感觉,请问能在普通场合翻成安一个字吗
grUU94TL88
这个是细节问题,长久以来,对于人名的翻译,有些学者认为:“人名或物体名称是独立于语言之外的存在,没有意义及内涵,是不可译的.”根据这种理论,最好的人名翻译方法应该是最简单的音译法.在一般场合下,尤其是在日常的交际和语言使用中,外国人名的翻译采用的多是直接音译的方法.在普通场合翻成安一个字是可以的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Anne是叫安妮,Ann就可以翻译成安在英语中一般只有3个发音音节的人名可以简略。例如 Jessica 叫Jess
这两个好像没什么明显区别,只是一个是书面叫法,一个是亲昵的省略叫法。
Anne就是安妮的意思!!~~
扫描下载二维码你会说中文吗.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
你会说中文吗 更多:
翻译结果(英语)1:Do you speak Chinese 更多: .翻译结果(英语)2:Do you speak Chinese 更多: 翻译结果(英语)3:Can you speak Chinese 更多:
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 标注中文读音的英语 的文章

随机推荐