有什么幼儿教育的五大领域领域的app推荐

有奖测评:寻找中国最好的教育APP(幼教类)_新浪教育_新浪网
有奖测评:寻找中国最好的教育APP(幼教类)
  活动介绍:
  随着移动互联技术的发展,人们接收与反馈信息的方式发生巨大变化,学习模式也正在发生改变,在线教育以其便捷性、经济性、灵活性吸引了越来越多的用户。
  为此,新浪教育特向网友发起有奖征集,寻找最好的在线教育产品,根据网友提交的意见反馈,共有5大类近100多款教育APP产品入围,现邀请广大网友参与入围产品测评。
  如果您曾经使用过或正在使用这些产品,欢迎您把最真实的用户体验反馈给我们,参与的网友可获得30元手机充值奖励。
  最终测评结果将在11月27日举行的新浪2014中国教育盛典中公布,敬请关注。
  参与方式:报名下载填写测评表,并发送到邮箱
  报名及咨询电话:
  测评表下载地址:
  测评标准:
  奖励机制: 请从入围名单中选取1款或多款产品进行测评,测评报告一经采用可获得30元手机充值奖励(可累计)。
  如果您有任何疑问可以联系我们,感谢您的参与!
新浪2014教育盛典之“寻找中国最好的教育APP” 幼教类入围名单:
1.巧虎好习惯、2.朵拉爱卫生、3.好习惯、4.乖乖-超有爱宝贝好习惯养成工具、5.BevaTool-儿童刷牙卡、6.儿童成长听书幼儿好习惯83集、7.BB好习惯:懂事的孩子、8.我爱洗手-龙宝有声绘本、9.宝贝生活好习惯、10.宝宝生活好习惯-贝瓦童书
1.宝贝听听、2.宝贝听百科、3.贝瓦儿歌、4.安徒生童话、5.儿歌多多、6.儿歌大全、7.快乐宝宝儿歌、8.巴巴熊儿故事、9.故事儿歌精选、10.宝贝全计划
1.儿童安全乘车与修理、2.宝宝种蔬菜、3.小伴龙、4.宝贝学比较、5.蓝豆学数数、6.宝宝贴纸动物园、7.悟空识字、8.形状和颜色、9.宝宝涂鸦、10.魔力小孩学数字
1.多纳英语―我的家、2.英文儿歌show、3.26个字母及识字卡、4.幼儿趣味英语、5.多多童谣学英语、6.多多英语跟我说、7.ABC Puzzles、8.少儿英语快乐学、9.宝宝学ABC、10.raz-kids
文章关键词:
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
您可通过新浪首页顶部 “”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?_教育app-牛bb文章网
[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐? 教育app
所属栏目: &
[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?目前发现相对好一些的全是英文版的。比如gameloft(没错,就是那个游戏公司)出了一款幼儿学数学的APP,相当不错。下面就看看www.niubb.net小编为您搜集整理的参考答案吧。网友梁忠壮对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:1、 国内儿童幼儿教育app厂家:魔力小孩、新东方多纳、腾讯儿童、Dr.panda、 苹果树、 铁皮人、 贝瓦儿童 、宝宝巴士、悟空识字 、淘米乐看儿童、工程师爸爸等2:国外厂家Disney 巧虎、芝麻街、PBS、 Tocaboca、Duck duck moose、SAGOmini 、rovio 等 推荐国国外产品都做得不错 值得去体验3、最近市场很多手游公司在往儿童游戏发力喜羊羊 (已经卖给迪斯尼)熊大快跑、爸爸去哪儿、秦时明月 等小说作品 影视动漫 IP授权在手游行业已经洗了一波又一波个人见解 欢迎交流网友zouyun对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:Let’s Giggle―「强生」让爱延伸微信公众账号――企业App研究,主要致力于研究传统企业如何通过App来融入移动互联网。每周一和周四推出一个企业App+观点分析,并且不定期会推出专业行业观察报告。感兴趣的知友可以关注下。网友叶云对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:我家给宝宝玩过的:网友高洁对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:个人认为适合孩子的app,一般原则是通过游戏体验,比如丰富的色彩、动画和操控感,可以锻炼到某方面的能力的,就比较好。而至于具体想锻炼哪方面的能力,就需要想清楚了,如果是0-3岁的幼儿,由于视力还没发育好,不应长期看屏幕,也不建议学汉字、拼音、数学这样需要记忆的知识。而可以锻炼到想象力、逻辑思维、反应度、对色彩的感觉的游戏类app,都是比较不错的比如Water free, monster physics,cut the rope(我孩子特喜欢这个)。想孩子学英文的话,推荐endless reader,我家孩子很爱模仿里面“yummest、yummest”的声音,然后我一般会通过生活中的一些场景(比如吃了一个好吃的东西,我会模仿app里面的场景去发声,配上表演)让他对这个词汇有个生动的理解。慢慢的他就会自己学着去表演,也就理解这个词汇了。网友安丁对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:网友蒙面大侠对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:宝贝听听,魔力小孩识字。建议少玩,对幼儿视网膜不好网友岳朝征对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:推荐试试骨碌碌故事屋http://www.niubb.netquestion/,专业做故事网友gao jay对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:功能简洁且使用的app放送儿歌-iTunes 的 App Store 中的“乐翻儿歌”故事-故事儿歌精选-经典卡通动漫儿童睡前故事大全 on the App Store on iTunes诗歌-诗歌童谣大全 on the App Store on iTunes网友Lillian Lau对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:儿童用的APP一定要精挑细选,因为孩子用平板的时间要严格控制,否则对身心发育都有影响~特别是眼睛,最好下一些可以看又可以听的应用,代替父母讲故事!经典童话故事系列免费部分:白雪公主:iTunes 的 App Store 中的“白雪公主皇帝的新装:iTunes 的 App Store 中的“皇帝的新装三只小猪:iTunes 的 App Store 中的“三只小猪渔夫和魔鱼:iTunes 的 App Store 中的“渔夫和魔鱼网友闻过对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:我自己收集了一些评分高设计和使用都比较好的,而且做了分类,有收费的也有免费的。 建议挑选你想要的使用,我不收费哦。教育APP分类.wps_免费高速下载网友胡艳强对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:宝宝学说话-宝宝最喜爱的认知类软件本软件可以帮助宝宝学习说话、学习数数、认识动物、识别汽车,认识颜色,形状,理财知识,认识五官,学字母,涂鸦,学唐诗。还可以锻炼宝宝的手指动作。通过图片、声音的方式,让宝宝在游戏中学习,快乐中增加本领。宝宝学说话|唐诗网友美心对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:关注微信公众账号美慈慧和觉智教育网友江陈川对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:1.我用过的这个教小孩子学习英语单词的APP不错.Kid Learn Words 1:Animals,Color, Fruit and Numbers Preschool Training on the App Store on iTunes2.教小孩学习数学的APP宝宝学加法:幼儿园学前班适用 Kids Learn MathsKids Learn Maths网友Kizan对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:《我的动物岛-拼图学画画》很适合2?12岁的小朋友们玩,寓教于乐。这是一款专为儿童开发设计的益智拼图游戏,集认知教育、亲子游戏、画画培训于一体,中英文全真人语音引导,用最简单快乐的方式来培养孩子的绘画天赋。有两个版本,一个适合2岁至5 岁儿童,还有一个适合6岁及以上儿童:我的动物岛-拼图学画画(2岁+儿童版):My Animal Island (kids 2+)我的动物岛-拼图学画画(6岁+儿童版):My Animal Island (kids 6+)游戏的画风非常卡通可爱。这里是一个APP游戏视频:网友王小亚对[教育app]有什么幼儿教育领域的app推荐?给出的答复:这里有一个列表来源 Summer of Fun & LearningBest Creativity AppsArt Lab for Kids - paper cutting and painting activity for children C create collage like matisse picasso klimt and miroBy francois walter(1.99) Art Lab for KidsC paper cutting and painting activity for children C create collage like matisse picasso klimt and miro is one fun and creative art app. Choose a background and then choose shapes based a particular artists’s style. The results from mixing and matching shapes with backgrounds are sophisticated and slick. Pieces can be moved, rotated or resized easily. There are no IAPs, but I would love it if they added more styles and backgrounds even for purchase. Ads for other apps by this developer are tucked away under a secured screen. Anyone young or old who loves creative arts will enjoy this app. A few quilt possibilities crossed my mind while playing! Highly Recommended. ~Jo Booth OT on
04:18:51 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Art Lab for Kids a?? paper cutting and painting activity for children - create collage like matisse picasso klimt and miro - Educational AppLabo Car Designer(4-8yrs)By Labo Lado Inc.(2.99) Labo Car Designer is an app packed with fun chidren! It not only allows children to trace, paint, and add custom details to their very own vehicles, but kids can actually drive them along a wonderfully animated path as well! The app provides an outline of the vehicle they choose to trace, then they can paint with an assortment of colors and brush widths, finally kids can add details like sirens or even custom and sized wheels. Then it is time to drive! The child’s creation comes to life as they navigate through fun environments with entertaining obstacles like balloons. This is a great app for fine motor skills, creative play, and, while driving, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills. a of course the app is just plain fun too! What I also like about this app is that chidren with a lot of fine motor difficulty will not be kept from playing the app because they cannot trace well enough. if they try their best, they are able to move on to the driving portion of the app, which is great for those with special needs like my son, who thoroughly enjoyed the app! I highly recommend it. There are no external links, ads, or IAPs. ~Angie Gorz on
22:19:01 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Labo Car Designer(4-8yrs) - Educational AppDraw With Us! C Stickers, Photos, Pencils & Fun for KidsBy Fox & Sheep(2.99C&FREE) Draw With Us! C the creativity app for kids. This is a fun creativity app for kids. They can draw and create their own picture with many different colours. They can choose from pencil, texta or paint brush, and there is also an erase or bin the whole picture option. Artworks can also be saved to your device. You can even take a picture of yourself or a friend and decorate with funny accessories. There are also many sticker options available with many different scenes and options to create the ultimate picture. Some of these include characters from past fox & sheep apps, others are animals or fun eyes, noses, tails etc. to create creatures or funny images limited only by your imagination. Included in the stickers are party items, construction, sports, princess, animals and so much more. The app comes with some images pre-made to give some ideas or your kids can edit these images as well. The option is there to use symmetrical drawing as well which allows children to create on one side of the page and have their drawing mirrored on the opposite side. Brush sizes can be changed between 3 different sizes and I really love the attention to detail where when you are using the paint brush it shows all the individual brush strokes which I think is quite clever. My only wish was that there was more of a colour option available as the colours are limited a bit. Since it is supposed to be a draw with us app and the main focus seems to be more on the stickers than the actual drawing itself. Completed images are also saved on the homepage where they can be reedited at any time. These can also be added to your devices photo roll. There are no IAP’s and external links are locked from kids. ~Sharon Turriff on
05:47:17 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- Draw With Us! - Stickers, Photos, Pencils & Fun for Kids - Educational AppMini Monet C Creative Studio and Art Club for KidsBy Sprite Kids(1.99) Mini Monet C Creative Studio and Art Club for Kids is a wonderful app for your art loving child (or older!). There are fun coloring pages, blank pages to draw on your own, and many colors, textures, stamps, and “stickers” to use while creating. When first using the app the narrator guides you, showing you where the different features are within the app. This is a great way to get the most out of the application. I like that this is an app of creativity, an open ended experience for the child. There are opportunities to share the art with other users of the app, but it requires parental supervision and assistance. There are no in app purchases. I love that this app has weekly drawing challenges. To have that little creative nudge is a wonderful way to get a child to keep working and perhaps inspire them to create something magical. This is a great app. ~Dece Starks Gherardini on
12:06:12 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes C Mini Monet - Creative Studio and Art Club for Kids - Educational AppDrawing Together!By Tipitap Inc.(2.99C&1.99) Drawing Together! This is a really cool app for working together and spending time together. It took a bit of effort to actually get the 2 devices to connect together but we got there in the end and it was fabulous. We were able to see what each person was doing and speak with each other at the same time. Each person can see what the other is adding to the drawing. You can choose from 28 pictures that the app comes with as well as 6 backgrounds for free drawing and 6 games that you can play together. Further collections can be purchased via IAP which is locked from kids and you can unlock one of these by connecting the app with facebook which also has a lock on it. The app can also be used as just a drawing and colouring tool for kids as well. An excellent way to share with your kids if you are away or just if you want to share something within your own house. Some special time together. The microphone works better if you are in seperate rooms, as we got a bit of feedback when we were sitting besides each other however this can also be turned off. We had so much fun together doing this. I highly recommend this app. ~Sharon Turriff on
04:19:14 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Drawing Together! - Educational AppFelt BoardBy Software Smoothie(2.99) Felt Board is a super creative app. No more losing felt pieces with this felt board! Create to your hearts content. The pieces are colorful and vibrant and there are so many to choose from in addition to all sorts of backgrounds. The pieces are categorized so you can choose from people/features (hair, eyes, etc), clothing, accessories, animals/insects/creatures, outdoor/nature/community, shapes, and letters/numbers. Just drag the piece onto your background. Saving your felt boards is a great feature of this app as well as taking a photo of your creation. This app has so many uses and does not have in app purchases. I highly recommend Software Smoothie’s Felt Board for anyone’s iPad! ~Jackie Bryla on
20:24:13 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Felt Board - Educational AppDoodle Fun Bugs C Draw & Play Paint Scribble Sketch & Color Creative Adventure Game for Kids Boys and Girls Explorers: Preschool Kindergarten Grade 1 2 3 and 4By Gil Weiss(1.99) Doodle Fun Bugs C Draw & Play Paint Scribble Sketch & Color Creative Adventure Game for Kids Boys and Girls Explorers: Preschool Kindergarten Grade 1 2 3 and 4 is a neat app for younger kids, which includes 19 pages of simple, guided drawing activities, and a page of free drawing. The app’s instructions are narrated, which is great for young children. You can choose from 8 colors and change the width of the paint brush. Also, once the creation is complete, it can be saved to the camera roll. Some of the pictures are more simple, some require more thought, which is good for a range of children. This a great app for creative play. The links in this app are secured by 3 second hold, and there are no ads or IAPs. I would recommend this app to others. ~Angie Gorz on
09:16:13 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- Doodle Fun Bugs - Draw & Play Paint Scribble Sketch & Color Creative Adventure Game for Kids Boys and Girls Explorers: Preschool Kindergarten Grade 1 2 3 and 4 - Educational App | AppyMallImagination Box - colors, shapes, numbers and lettersBy Sebastian Bachorzewski(2.99) Imagination Box C colors, shapes, numbers and letters Another Fantastic app from the team at Jump apps. Play Dough comes to life and like the real thing, it can be molded and manipulated in size, shape, and orientation. First choose your background C and decorate it, if you wish with markers or a photo from your camera roll. Then you can begin to add your dough to the scene. Play is limitless and helps builds children’s confidence by creating something out of raw materials without judgement. Learning letters, numbers, and colors are assimilated into play. This app is also going to be a must have for clinicians, especially OT’s working on tactile sensitivities. By having children experiment and learn to be successful with apps like this, it is easier to transition to the real life counterpart because they know what to do. Highly recommended! There are no ads or IAPs. ~Jo Booth on
05:12:46 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Imagination Box a?? colors, shapes, numbers and letters - Educational AppPixieDust C A Creative Drawing and Painting App for Kids, Free for iPadBy LittleKits GmbH(3.99) PixieDust C A Creative Drawing and Painting App for Kids. This is a really fun app for kids to draw and create their own artwork. You can only choose between pencil, crayon or paintbrush for drawing or painting and you cannot change the brush size on these. The effects that you can add in are awesome though. You can bubble balloons, cars and many more as you swipe your finger across the screen add in fun borders or backgrounds or patterns, there is just so much to do. This free version comes with a beginner pack. There are other packs available via IAP which are not locked from children. These include Princess, Party & Ocean pack, and it looks like they may add in Dino & Fairy later. Still a lot of fun in the free version just make sure you have IAP disabled on your device. ~Sharon Turriff on
04:48:53 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- PixieDust - A Creative Drawing and Painting App for Kids, Free for iPad - Educational AppLazoo’s Magic Stickers!By PlayDate Digital(1.99) It’s a fun app to work on the child’s creative and self-expressive side! Food (or your own picture from the device’s camera) is used as the background, and then stickers are used to turn the picture into something else! Time to think outside the norm and even draw/color your own stickers to use within the pictures. And as soon as the user presses “go,” the stickers magically become animated. This app is more of an app where there is no one right answer and taking risks rewards the individual with creative new inventive pictures! Very creative and well-done app with no in-app purchases! (and iTunes access can be turned off in parents section) ~Christie on
20:23:31 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Lazoo's Magic Stickers! - Educational AppToca Hair Salon 2By Toca Boca AB(2.99) Toca Hair Salon 2. Fun app to play, and a great app to help desensitize sensory sensitive kids to the sequence and sounds of getting a haircut. In this app, you can pick from 6 different customers and wash, style and/or dye their hair. I love the fact that when you reopen the app, the characters return to their original state (time to get another haircut!). This teaches us that hair regrows when we cut it and we need to do this periodically. There are so many applications to using this app C learning about shapes and color to segueing into pretend play. The developers have created a page of talking points for parents as well as instructions for disabling photos or links. ~Jo Booth on
04:52:15 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Toca Hair Salon 2 - Educational AppCute Food C Creative Fun with Fruits and Vegetables, Healthy and Funny Meals for KidsBy Sebastian Bachorzewski(2.99) Cute Food C Cooking App for Kids is such an innovative and creative way to get children excited about fruits and vegetables. Not only will children work fine motor skills as they imagine food masterpieces and gain a broader knowledge base of various fruits and veggies, they will unleash their creative mind in the process. The app is fun and engaging. I can’t help but recommend it because I found myself lost in the creative play as I was reviewing it! I simply could not stop playing with my food. And I don’t think kiddos will either. ::smiles:: Immediately after my fun I found myself craving the most deliciously colourful salad one could ever imagine… and I made that salad a tasty reality! Indeed, I think this app has a lot to offer and is well worth the purchase:) I most definitely recommend it! ~Leora Smith Appleby on
10:28:40 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Cute Food - Creative Fun with Fruits and Vegetables, Healthy and Funny Meals for Kids - Educational AppNick Jr Draw & Play HDBy Nickelodeon(6.99) Nick Jr Draw. This would have to be one of the best free drawing apps I have found around. There are so many things your children can add into each drawing. There are animated stickers that do things when you tap on them. Chalk, crayons, textas, charcoal, pencils, spray paint, and paint brushes all in a huge range of colours with 3 different sizes for each one. There is also the collage maker which puts a collage of stickers whereever you draw your finger and it plays fun music while you are doing that. Some awesome fun splatter tops which splatters paint when you press on it, send it spinning around the page and see where you can get it to splatter paint. Magic Wands which add some wonderful magic to you childs animated artwork. Fireworks, Surprise Blocks, and Bouncing Balls are just some of the other fun animations your child can add to their amazing picture. Well worth the price as it is quite unique. Save your picture and share it with family and friends. A 5 Star app. ~Sharon Turriff on
06:05:32 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Nick Jr Draw & Play HD - Educational AppMyBrushes Pro C Sketch, Paint, Playback on Unlimited Size Canvas with Pencil, Pen, Oil Painting BrushBy effectmatrix(2.99) My Brushes Pro C Sketch, Paint, Playback on Unlimited Size Canvas with Pencil, Pen, Oil Painting BrushThis is an app divinchi would be proud of. There are over 50 “brushes” to choose and several ways to customize that “brush” there are even a few that can mimic a good calligraphy pen complete with pressure and direction knowledge.Blending is a snap and if your a fan of stippling this is your app. Want to see how that tat may look or maybe you have an airbrushing idea. See what it may look like before wasting canvas. ~Amanda cabrera on
16:46:39 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- MyBrushes Pro - Sketch, Paint, Playback on Unlimited Size Canvas with Pencil, Pen, Oil Painting Brush - Educational AppPuppet Workshop C Creativity App for KidsBy Sebastian Bachorzewski(2.99) Puppet Workshop C Creativity App for Kids. This is a very cute app, where you can decorate sock or glove puppets. This app would appeal to the pre school age. The instructions are in an obvious place, addressing the parent to read. Once the parent has told the child what to do, the creativity begins. The child will learn how to decorate his puppet with various items. He can make the items bigger / smaller and rotate them. Then the child can save his new puppet, erase it, and start over. There are a lot of different puppets to pick from as well as a lot of items to decorate with. The child might realize that he can make the puppets out of his old socks, thus setting the scene for a real puppet show. Overall, I thought the app was wonderful for the younger crowd. I couldn’t really find anything that I didn’t like. I would definitely recommend it. ~Cynthia on
10:45:52 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes CPuppet Workshop - Creativity App for Kids - Educational AppMister Maker C Let’s Make It!By P2 Entertainment Ltd(4.99C&2.99) Mister Maker C Let’s Make It! This fun app is not only great for encouraging kids creativity it also works on shape recognition as well. The app includes 4 areas of play. Our favourite is the doodle draw where kids can create anything from their imagination. They can draw, paint, spray paint usea roller, clue objects, use stickers, bits and pieces, funny face parts to create an amazing work of art. There are also different types of paper which kids can cut shapes or objects from and use in their creation. There is also a fun smudge option which my kids just love playing with. Once your artwork is finished it gets saved to the gallery. From the gallery you can frame your work. The shapes section requires your kids to pick from one of the 4 shapes and then they have to find a number of shapes hidden throughout each level. These are also colour coded to make it easier for younger children. All objects that you add to your work can be made larger or smaller by either pinching fingers together or by using the slider on the side. The slider is also how you adjust the size of your paint brushes. There are no IAP’s and external links are double locked from kids. ~Sharon Turriff on
20:17:20 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- Mister Maker - Let's Make It! - Educational App欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:

我要回帖

更多关于 幼儿教育领域 的文章

随机推荐