海淀万柳校区
海淀万柳校区
灯市口校区
崇文门中心
三元桥中心
东直门中心
万柳购物中心校区
北京全部辅导班/培训班-相关搜索
我们是北京最大的培训查询、报名网站,专业为您提供最齐全的北京报名服务。我们承诺:价格最低、先行赔付、轻松退款。如需咨询北京培训班/辅导班信息,请拨打400-801-6269。
北京全部学校最新培训班
北京全部培训班优惠活动
北京全部培训班学员问答
北京全部培训班动态
北京全部最新培训课程
真道(北京)信息技术有限公司 版权所有 京ICP备号-1
咨询电话400-801-6269北京托福培训班哪家比较好
  9. Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.  写作思路:  9、选培家培训班哪家比较好训班择在大比哪城市北京较好生活  (1)大城市工作机会更多一些  (2)大城市生活相对方便,有很好的商店,交通等等  (3)大城市的娱乐也更多,如电影院,博物馆等等。  参考范文:  I grew up in a small town and then moved to a big city, so I have experienced the good and bad sides of both. I never thought that I would like living in a big city, but I was wrong. After ten years of living in one, I can't imagine ever living in a small town again.  Small towns and big cities both have some problems in terms of transportation. In a small town, you have to own a car to ensure a comfortable living. You can't get around without one because there isn't any kind of public transportation. Big cities generally have heavy traffic and expensive parking, but there you have a choice of taking public transportation. It's not free, but it's often cheaper than driving when you consider gas and time. Especially if you don't have a car, you're better off in the city.  I love the excitement of big cities. Small towns have a slow pace. Large cities mean you have to adapt to a variety of situations, like finding a new route to work or trying a new restaurant. I enjoy that challenge very much. Another pan of the excitement of city living is the variety of cultural activities available. There is a wide assortment of theatre, music and dance performances available in big cities. These things are rare in small ones.  The final thing I like about large cities is the diversity of the people. The United States is made up of people of different races, religions, abilities, and interests. However, you seldom find such a variety of people in a smaller town. I think that living in an area where everyone was just like me would quickly become boring.  Of course, security is a concern, and that's one area where small towns are superior to big cities. Still, I would rather be a bit more cautious and live in a large city than to feel secure but bored.&以上就是我爱it技北京术网托培训班福频比道为大家哪整较好理的之你更喜欢住在城市还是乡间,希望对大家托福家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问我爱it技术网托托福福写作频道
> 【北京托福培训班哪家比较好】
---最具创新性与最受尊敬机构
开设课程(&&门):
校&&&&&&区(&&个):
北京市朝阳区东三环中路
24小时咨询电话
已有个学员参与评论
---出国留学语言培训一条龙服务
开设课程(&&门):
校&&&&&&区(&&个):
北京市朝阳区建外SOHO B座26层2603室
24小时咨询电话
已有个学员参与评论
---15年专业雅思托福出国语言培训
开设课程(&&门):
校&&&&&&区(&&个):
朝阳区东三环中路建外soho b座1005室/地铁1号线/10号线国贸站C出口,往南200米(肯德基楼上)
24小时咨询电话
已有个学员参与评论
---您身边的英语培训专家!
开设课程(&&门):
校&&&&&&区(&&个):
北京市大兴区荣华中路8号院1号楼 力宝华联购物中心
24小时咨询电话
已有个学员参与评论
---您身边的外教一对一培训专家
开设课程(&&门):
校&&&&&&区(&&个):
北京市海淀区羊坊店路18号光耀东方广场