make my spirst shape of my hear

How to Make Pennant-Shaped Team Spirit Cookies | 10 Tips for Easy Entertaining | HGTV
Show your team spirit on game day with these clever pennant-shaped cookies.
Pennant Cookies
Show your team spirit on game day with these clever pennant cookies!
Flynnside Out Productions
Ingredients:
16 oz refrigerated cookie dough decorative icing in your team's colors 8 lollipop sticks 8& cake pan
Yield: 8 cookies
Instructions:
Bake Cookie Dough
Place cookie dough in a round 8&cake pan and press the dough flat till it's approximately until 1& thick. Bake as directed or until golden brown.
Bake Cookie Dough
In a round 8 inch cake pan, press down the cookie dough until 1 inch thick. Bake as directed or until golden brown.
Cut Into Wedges and Insert Sticks
Allow cookie to cool, then cut into 8 wedges and gently remove from pan. Insert lollipop stick into the wide side of each wedge.
Cut into Wedges and Insert Sticks
Let cool, then cut cookie into 8 wedges and gently remove from pan. Insert stick into the wide side of each wedge
Decorate cookies by outlining the pennant shape with a thin line of icing (Image 1). Alternate team colors for a festive presentation (Image 2).
Decorate by outlining the pennant shape with a thin line of icing. Alternate team colors for a festive presentation.
Pennant Cookies
Show your team spirit on game day with these clever pennant cookies!
Invite friends to join you for an adventurous evening with these globetrotting party invites.
Tinted chalkboard paint adds a splash of color to ordinary wine glasses and will help party guests keep track of their drinks.
Easily create a whimsical hot-air-balloon-themed centerpiece using fresh flowers, a small basket and a balloon.
Basic craft supplies are all you’ll need to whip up these playful party hats that kids will love wearing during the party and can take home as a fun favor.
Easily turn colorful paint chips, from your local hardware store, into an ombre-hued party invite and change-of-address announcement.
Add a fun twist to handmade party invitations with our free printable template featuring a cute ice cream cone shape.
These floating ice cream cones are a sweet way to decorate for an ice cream social, kid’s birthday party or wedding or baby shower.
Add a colorful, edible touch to your centerpiece with a mix of fresh flowers and fresh fruit.
Add a little patriotic flair to your summer get-together with this no-sew red, white and blue tablecloth made out of bandanas.
Hit the grocery store for flowers, limes, lemons or oranges to create this pro-looking centerpiece on the cheap.
11am | 10c
12pm | 11c
12:30pm | 11:30c
1:30pm | 12:30c
2:30pm | 1:30c
3:30pm | 2:30c
4:30pm | 3:30c
5:30pm | 4:30c
6:30pm | 5:30c
7:30pm | 6:30c
11pm | 10c
11:30pm | 10:30c
12am | 11c
2:30am | 1:30c
What's Hot
What's Hot
All New! August 25 9|8c
Go behind the scenes at HGTV with your favorite show and host news, delivered straight to your inbox.
Stories We're Following
Don’t miss your favorite shows. Live stream HGTV now.
A sophisticated Southern home in Raleigh, N.C.
A 1,300-square-foot bungalow in the heart of Asheville, NC
A waterfront escape in Merritt Island, Florida
HGTV FamilyIntagme - The Best Instagram Widget
We're currently down for maintenance. We'll be back soon!英语翻译we shot the moon---please shine Please shine We Shot The Moon Fly away on a plane Just like you came to me Take a bow,you take a bow Your spirits left with me Watch the clouds making shapes And picture me with you I'm so alive,I'm so alive You color up my world Halleluiah was all that I could sing Halleluiah You shine,I shine My dear,my life Is washed up like a seashell longing to be dry So please shine,please shine ah ah ah ah sh ...Reverie,your reverie is full of all of me Walk around my town all day We pretend to run away Halleluiah was all that i could sing Halleluiah You shine,I shine My dear,my life Is washed up like a seashell longing to be dry So please shine,please shine So bright You're over there and I was nowhere near You shine,I shine My dear my life Is washed up like a seashell longing to be dry So please shine,please shine If you shine I shine My dear my life Is washed up like a seashell longing to be dry So please shine ,please shine...这是歌词 请达人帮忙翻译下
我们射击月亮---请发亮请发亮我们射击月亮在一个飞机上的离开飞就像你一样走近了我采取弓,你采取弓你的精神向左与我看作形状的云而且和你画我我如此活着,我这么活着你在我的世界上面涂颜色Halleluiah 是所有的我可以唱Halleluiah你发亮,我使我的亲爱的,我的生活被洗在像贝渴望上面是干因此请发亮,请发亮啊啊啊啊 sh .空想,你的空想充满我全部整天在我的城镇的周围走我们假装逃走Halleluiah 是所有的 i 可以唱Halleluiah你发亮,我使我的亲爱的,我的生活被洗在像贝渴望上面是干因此请发亮,请发亮这么明亮的你那里和我是无处近的你发亮,我使我的亲爱的我的生活被洗在像贝渴望上面是干因此请发亮,请发亮如果你发亮 ,我使我的亲爱的我的生活被洗在像贝渴望上面是干因此请发亮 ,请发亮.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 shape my heart吉他谱 的文章

随机推荐