2015年中考英语代词和冠词单项选择题汇编
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年中考英语代词和冠词单项选择题汇编
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015年中考英语代词和冠词单项选择题汇编
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
2015年中考英语单项汇编(代词)
5.-Rose, could you please water the flowers in the garden?-Why _____? You see, my brother is listening to music. (2015长沙)A.meB.IC.mine参考答案:A
2.I don’t like _____ watch. I like _____.(2015天津)A. yourB. yourC. yoursD. yours参考答案:D
2.Uncle Tom will come to visit _____ next Saturday. (2015济宁)A.weB.usC.ourD.ours参考答案:B
6.Mrs. Smith often goes to visit those AIDS patients in hospitals to cheer _____ up. (2015苏州)A. herB. themC. himD. us参考答案:B
1.Miss Yang is a kind teacher. All the students love _____.(2015三亚)A. sheB. herC. hers参考答案:B
2.-Is this your schoolbag?-No, it isn’t. _____ is under the desk. (2015娄底)A.MyB.MineC.Me参考答案:B
2.We can’t do it that way - but whether it will work is _____ matter. (2015安徽)A.otherB.anotherC.eachD.every参考答案:B
1.Our teacher was very happy because _____ failed the examination.(2015江西)A. somebodyB. nobodyC. anybodyD. everybody参考答案:B
1.― Jane, is this your umbrella?―No, it’s not _____. I didn’t take one this morning.(2015福州)A.meB.myC.mine参考答案:C
8.All of us find _____ necessary to take exercise every day. (2015克拉玛依)A. thisB. thatC. themD. it参考答案:D
8.―What would you like, tea or coffee?―_____, thanks. I just prefer a glass of water.(2015福州)A.BothB.NeitherC.Either参考答案:B
1.Hurry up, kids! The school bus is coming. We have _____ time left.(2015广州)A.fewB.a fewC.littleD.a little参考答案:C
3.-Do you like the pop star Zhou Jielun or the movie star Liu Dehua?-_____. I am not their fan. (2015克拉玛依)A. BothB. EitherC. NeitherD. All参考答案:C
2.Unfortunately I was sitting at the table with smokers on _____ side of me. (2015杭州)A.eitherB.bothC.otherD.all参考答案:A
2.There is _____ wrong with my back and it hurts seriously. (2015长沙)A.anythingB.somethingC.nothing参考答案:B
1.Here are some _____. Do you like _____? (2015安顺)A. themB. itC. theyD. their参考答案:A
9.My hometown is becoming more and more beautiful with trees and flowers on _____ sides of the road. (2015泰安)A.allB.bothC.neitherD.either参考答案:B
7.-Mom, what would you like, coffee or tea?-_____. Just water, please. (2015温州)A. EitherB. bothC. NeitherD. None参考答案:C
2.-Bill, is that your sister’s pet dog?-No, _____ is white. (2015自贡)A.sheB.herC.hers参考答案:C
1.-Sally, may I use your iPad? _____ is broken.-OK, here you are.A.YourB.YoursC.MineD.My参考答案:C
5.-Would you like some more noodles, Celia?-Yes, just _____, please.A.a fewB.fewC.a littleD.little参考答案:A
2.The man over there is _____ old friend. He is a policeman. (2015重庆B卷)A.IB.meC.myD.mine参考答案:C
18.I always believe that _____ is difficult if we try our best to do it. (2015重庆B卷)A.somethingB.anythingC.everythingD.nothing参考答案:D
4.My mother used to make breakfast for _____ every morning, but now I do it myself. (2015重庆A/C卷)A.mineB.myC.ID.me参考答案:D
15.Jiefangbei is not far from Chaotianmen. You can easily visit _____ in a day. (2015重庆A/C卷)A.eachB.noneC.bothD.neither参考答案:C
2.-Which of the two subjects do you like, art or music?-_____. They are really interesting. (2015益阳)A.NeitherB.BothC.None参考答案:B
6.The dog _____ played with you just now is _____.A. mineB. myC. mineD. my参考答案:A
11.There are enough cups for each visitor to have _____.A.oneB.itC.thisD.that参考答案:A
2015年中考英语单项汇编(冠词)
1.-Do you know _____ boy over there?-Yes, he likes playing _____ basketball very much.(2015呼和浩特)A. 不填B.a; theC.a; 不填D. a参考答案:A
1.-What do you know about kite surfing?-It is _____ exciting water sport. (2015温州)A. aB. anC. theD. /参考答案:B
1.-Does your father go to work by _____ car every day?-No, he sometimes takes _____ bus. (2015天津)A. A; theB. aC. 不填; aD. 不填参考答案:C
1.Some small shops in Britain usually close for _____ hour at _____ lunchtime.(2015苏州)A. theB. 不填C. theD. 不填参考答案:D
9. Reading can make you become _____ expert and change your life. (2015三亚)A. aB. anC. the参考答案:B
1.-I can play _____ piano.-Wow, you’re so great. (2015娄底)A.aB.anC.the参考答案:C
2.―Do you often play _____ piano?―Yes. I want to be _____ musician like Lang Lang.(2015福州)A. aB.a; theC. an参考答案:A
16.-Have you seen _____ film where are we going, Daddy?-Yes, it’s quite _____ interesting film so that I have seen it twice. (2015安顺)A.a; theB. anC.a; anD. the参考答案:B
1.Danny’s grandmother is ill in _____ hospital. He’11 go there to see her after school.(2015武威)A.anB.theC.aD./参考答案:D
2.The Whites have planned to visit _____ Great wall& in China.A.theB.anC.aD./参考答案:A
1.-Have you seen _____ film Where Are We Going, Dad?-Yes. It’s _____ interesting film.(2015益阳)A.a; theB. anC.a; an参考答案:B
2.His uncle will give him _____ birthday present. It’ll be wonderful. (2015重庆A/C卷)A.aB.anC.theD./参考答案:A
3.There is _____ good restaurant near that quiet lake. (2015重庆B卷)A.aB.anC.theD./参考答案:A
1.Many people gave away money to _____ poor after the earthquake in Nepal. (2015自贡)A.theB.aC.an参考答案:A 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?2014年职称英语考试练习题——代词的基本用法
学易网为考生整理了《2014年职称英语考试练习题&&代词的基本用法》相关试题,供大家参考练习,希望大家能顺利通过考试。更多职称英语信息请登录学易网校 /查询,或电话咨询:400-622-29166!
2014年考试练习题&&代词的基本用法
  1. We were all asleep a moment ago. ________ of us heard the sound.
  A. Both
  B. All
  C. Neither
  D. None
  2. &Which magazine can I take?
  &Oh, you can take ________ of them. I&ll keep none.
  A. both
  B. either
  C. any
  D. all
  3. I didn&t know which book was better, so I took them ________.
  A. all
  B. both
  C. none
  D. each
  4. My brother has taught ________ English since 2001.
  A. oneself
  B. itself
  C. himself
  D. herself
  5. &When shall we meet again next time?
  &________ day is all right.
  A. Any
  B. None
  C. Either
  D. Neither
  6. &I can&t find my ruler. Can you lend me ________?
  &Sorry, I&m using it myself.
  A. you
  B. your
  C. yours
  D. yourself
  7. A computer is very easy to learn. ________ can learn to use it in a very short time.
  A. Somebody
  B. Anybody
  C. Nobody
  D. Few people
  8. Deborah always helps my brother and ________ with ________ English.
  A. I; ou
  B. ourselves
  C. I; my
  D. our
  9. The two little pandas are crying. ________ cannot find________ mother.
  A. S her
  B. T them
  C. T their
  D. T her
  10. &Which do you prefer, coffee or orange juice?
  &________, thanks. I&d like just a cup of tea.
  A. None
  B. Both
  C. Neither
  11. David&s words are different from ________. I really can&t agree with ________.
  A. him
  B. he's
  C. him
  D. his
  12.&Can you speak Chinese?
  &Yes. But only ________.
  A. few
  B. a few
  C. little
  D. a little
  13. &Can I talk to you for a minute, Aggie?
  &Sorry, I have ________ time.
  A. a few
  B. little
  C. few
  D. a little
  14. Does ________ matter if you can&t find your English book?
  B. this
  C. that
  15. Your friend is from England, but ________ is from America.
  B. her
  C. his
  D. our
  DDBCA CBDCC ADBAC
  编辑推荐:
职称英语网络课程
我猜这些文章对您也有帮助
职称英语相关考试新闻
保留登录信息您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
中考英语选择题专项训练120题―代词
更新时间: 16:36:28 发布者:佚名
  ( ) 1 Though it rained heavily, ____ were still playing on the playground.
  A. they B. them C. their D. themselves
  ( ) 2 Tom and ____ will go to see our teacher, for ___ is ill.
  A. I; she. B. she C. I; her D. her
  ( ) 3 Is___a boy or girl?
  A. she B. he C. one D. it
  ( ) 4 Only____know it.
  A. I and he B. he and you C. he and I D. I and you
  ( ) 1 I saw___ playing in the street at that time.
  A. them B. they C. their D. theirs
  2 Jim will give____ a short talk tomorrow.
  A. we B. us C. our D. ours
  ( ) 3 Please ask____ not to skate on the thin ice.
  A. they B. them C. their D. theirs
  ( ) 4 The pen is hers. Pass it to____, please.
  A. her B. she C. hers D. herself
  ( ) 5 Let me go and give the coat to____.
  A. he B. his C. himself D. him
  ( ) 6 They asked___ to do the work.
  A. you, he and I B. you, him and me C. I, you and he D. me, you and him
  ( ) 1 Who's that at the door? ____ is the postman.
  A. She B. This C. It D. He
  ( ) 2 -Who's that in the picture?
  A. It's me B. That's I C. This is a boy D. It's I
  ( ) 3 -Look, who is coming?
  -___ must be our English teacher.
  A. She B. He C. It D. This
  ( ) 4 Someone is knocking at the door, but who can____ be?
  A. one B. he C. she D. it
[1]&&&&&&&&&&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
微信扫描上图订阅天利,每日精华文章推送
本周热度榜
专题抢先看
中考真题:2015年各省市中考真题
中考作文:2015全国中考作文汇总
中考查分:2014中考查分时间方式
精品试题推荐
欢迎pr≥5的高考类网站与我们交换链接,QQ:2014年中考英语代词(单选)试题汇编
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年中考英语代词(单选)试题汇编
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年中考英语代词(单选)试题汇编
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
2014年全国部分省市中考英语试题汇编:单项选择―代词
【2014铜仁】―Is this ______ bike?&&&&&&&&&&&& ―No, it’s Lily’s. ______ is over there.A. My&&& B. Mine&&& C Mine&&& D. My 【答案】B【2014铜仁】In our school, ______ students like English, but ______ of them can speak English smoothly.& A. a few&&& B. few&&& C. a few, little&&& D. few【答案】B 【2014黄冈】―Which of the two magazines will you take?―I’ll take ______ though I find ______ of them are very useful to me.A. both&&& B. either&&& C. neither&&&& D. both【答案 】D【2014黄冈】―Susan, go and join your sister in cleaning the yard.―Why ______? John is sitting there doing nothing at all.A. I&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&& C. myself&&&&&&&&&& D. mine【答案】B【2014连云港】―This book on idioms is interesting. I’d like ______, where did you buy it, Simon?―In the Amazon Bookstore,A. it&&&B. this&&&& C. that&&&&& D. one【答案】D【2014年临沂】We have friends to help us fight against pollution, and trees are one of ________.A. themselves&&B. they&&&&&&&& C. their&&&& D. them 【答案】D【2014长沙】_______of us wants to go to the park today, because we have to finish so much homework.&&&&&&&&&&& A. Either &&&B. Both &&&C. Neither【答案】C【2014长沙】My sister is old enough to dress ______ now.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. himself &&&B. herself &&C. myself 【答案】B【2014河北】Do you have toys? I’d like to buy ______ for my cousin. A. it&&& B. one&&&& C. this&&&& D. that 【答案】B 【2014河北】We must protect plants. They are friends of ______. A. we&&& B. us&&&& C. our&&&& D. ours 【答案】D【2014重庆市A】Aunt Tina will visit us soon. ______ is arriving tomorrow morning.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. He&&&&&& B. She&&&&&& C. His&&&&&&& D. Her【答案】B& 【2014安徽】You can take _ _____ of the two toy cars and leave the other for your brother.A. both&&&& B. none&& C. either&&& D. neither【答案】C【2014重庆市B】Help ________ to some fish, Jeff.A. you&&&&&& B. your&&&&&&&& C. yours&&&&&&&& D. yourself 【答案】D 【2014河南】At present, children mean _______ to most parents in China.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. everything&&&& B. nothing&&&&&& C. anything&&&&& D. something【答案】A【解析】 考查不定代词的词语辨析。本题句意为:眼下,对中国的大部分父母而言,孩子意味着……。根据句意及常识可知,中国实行的是“一对夫妇只有一个孩子”的政策,所以孩子是父母心中的一切。everything意为“一切;所有的事情”,nothing意为“什么也没有”,anything意为“任何事情”,something意为“一些事情”。故选A项。【2014河南】It’s possible to get $100 a day in this company, and some days you can get _______. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. much&&&&&&&& B. more&&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&&&&&& D. fewer【答案】B 【解析】考查代词的用法。本题句意为:在这家公司每天挣100美元是很有可能的事情,过些天你能挣到……。根据连词and可知,前后句都应是肯定句,所以选项C、D错误;空格处指的是前面的$100,所以应用much修饰不可数名词;前后句之间存在 着明显的比较关系,所以此处应用more进行表达。故选B项。【2014陕西】Don’t worry. We’re old enough to look after ______.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. myself&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&& C. ourselves&&&&&& D. us【答案】C&&&& 【2014黔西南州】―Is this _______ ruler?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―No. _______ is over there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Her&&&&& B. Hers&&&&& C. Hers&&&& D. Her【答案】B【2014北京】I have a big brother. _______ name is Paul.A. His&&&&& B. Her&&&&& C. He&&&&&&& D. Your【答案】A【2014北京】Look! The clock has stopped. Maybe there’s _______ wrong with it.&&&&&&&&& A. everything&&&&&& B. something&&& C. anything&& D. nothing【答案】B【2014南京】―Excuse me, may I use your bicycle? ______ is broken. &&&&&&&&&&&& ―Certainly. But remember to return it before lunch.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. I&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Me&&&&&&&&&& C. Myself&&&&&&& D. Mine【答案】D【2014南京】I was looking for a birthday gift for my mother, but I couldn’t find ______ suitable.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. something&&&&& B. anything&&&&&& C. nothing&&&&&& D. everything 【答案】B【2014扬州】―Which of the two T-shirts would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&& ―______. I don’t like their styles.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Either&&B. Both&&&C. None&&&D. Neither【答案】D【20 14湖北咸宁】―Morning, class. Is ______ here today?&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―No, sir. Tom is absent. He is ill at home. &&&&&&&&&&&&& A. anybody&&& B. everybody&&& C. nobody&&&&&& D. somebody【答案】B【2014达州】―Excuse me, is this ______ new pencil sharpener?&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Yes, it’s ______. He bought it just now.A. Tom’s; his&&&&& B. T his&&&&&& C. Tom’s; hers&&&& D. Tom’s; yours【答案】AxK b 1. Com&&& 【2014重庆市B】―Would you like coffee or tea?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―______. Some water, please.A. Both&&&&& B. Neither&&&&&&& C. Either&&&&&&&&& D. All【答案】B 【2014东营】The air in Dongying is much worse than that in many other cities. We must do&&&&&&&&&&&& ______ to protect our environment. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. nothing&&&&&& B. anything&&&&&&& C. something&&&&& D. everything【答案】C【2014苏州】―I’ll do the washing-up. Jack, would you please do& the floors?―Why ______? Susan is sitting there doing nothing.A. her&&&&&&&& B. she&&&&&&&&& C. I&&&&&&&&&& D. me【答案】D【2014苏州】This work needs close teamwork. ______ will be achieved unless we work well together.A. Nothing&&&& B. Anything&&&&& C. Something& D. Everything【答案】A【2014广州】―Would you like tea or coffee?―______, thanks! I’d prefer a coke.A. Both&&&&& B. Neither&& C. All &&&&&& D. Some【答案】B【2014杭州】I can’t find my ticket. I think I must have lost _____.A. it&&&&& B. one&&& C. this&&& D. them【答案】A&& 【2014宜宾】That’s ______ brother’s shirt. It isn’t _______.& A. my, your &&& B. yours, mine&&&&& C. hers, his&&D. his, yours【答案】D【2014宁波】―I’m a bit hungry, Auntie !&&&&&&& m―There’re some cakes on the table. You may take ______.A. it&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&& D. this 【答案】B【2014宜宾】_______ may have a chance to be successful if he tries his best.A. None &&&B. Nobody&&C. Somebody&&D. Everybody【答案】D【2014湖州】―Excuse& me, I’m looking for my umbrella.&&&&&&&&&&& ―Oh, sorry. I take _______ by mistake.&&&&&&&&&&& A. yours&&&& B. mine&&&&&&&& C. hers&&&&&& D. his 【答案】A【2014呼和浩特】―The cars made in Germany are more expensive than ______ made in Japan.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Yes, you are right.But they’re much better.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. those&&&& B. that& &&&&&& C. ones&&D. it【答案】A【2014年烟台】Oh, your shirt is the same_________. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. as me&&&&&&& B. with her&&&&&& C. with mine&&&&&& D. as hers& 【答案】D【2014年烟台】―Can you come on Monday or Tuesday, Scott?&& ―I’m afraid ______ possible. I’ll be on business on those two days.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. eit her&&&&& B. neither&&&&&& C. every&&&&&&& D. each 【答案】B【2014济宁】―Is that car Mrs. Black’s?& ―No, ______ is a white one. A. she&&&&& B. her&&&&& C. hers&&&&& D. his【答案】C【2014济宁】Look! Sonia looks worried. There must be ______ wrong with her. A. nothing&&&& B . something &C. anything&&D. everything【答案】B【2014温州】―Look, _______ is dancing under the tree.&&&&&&&&&&& ―Oh, that’s my cousin, Anna. &&&&&&&&&&& A. everybody&&& B. anybody&&&&&& C. nobody&&&&&&& D. somebody【答案】D【2014嘉兴】I’m looking for a bank, but I can’t find _______. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. it&&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&& D. that【答案】B【2014丽水】―Can you help clean the window?&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Why _______? Alice is sitting& there doing nothing .&&&&&&&&&&&& A. him&&&&&&& B. her&&&&&&&&&& C. you&&&&&&&&&& D. me【答案】D&&&& 【2014台州】―Hi, Tom. Is that your bag?&&&&&&&&&&&& ―No, it’s Mary’s. And the sweater near the bag is _______, too. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. mine&&&&&& B. yours&&&&&&&& C. hers&&&&&&&&& D. his【答案】C【2014泰安】I made a call to my parents yesterday, but _______ of them answered it.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. either&&&&& B. none&&&&&&&&& C. neither&&&&&& D. nobody 【答案】C【2014重庆市A】Sam and Henry play football very well. We hope _____ of them can join our team.& A. all&&&&&&&& B. both&&&&&&&& C. every&&&&&&& D. some【答案】B【2014威海】―Is this red bag yours?&&&&&&&&&&&& ―No, it isn’t. _______ is that black one.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Your&&&&&& B. I&&&&&&&&&&&& C. My&&&&&&&&& D. Mine【答案】D【2014威海】―Which jacket do you prefer, this one or that one?&&&&&&&&&&&& ―_______ is OK. I don’t care too much.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Both&&&&&& B. Either&&&&&&&& C. Neither&&&&&& D. All【答案】B【2014滨州】The song I Believe I Can Fly tells& us that believing in _______ is very important.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. themselves&&&& B. itself&&&&&&&& C. ourselves&&&&&& D. yourselves【答案】C 【2014德州】I can’t find my English book. Could you help _______ find it?&&&&&&&&&&&& A. her&&&&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&&&&& D. them【答案】C【2014菏泽】We decide to make ______ a rule for us room-mate to turn off the light at 10:30pm.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&& B. this&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& one【答案】C 【2014菏泽】―Which of the two pairs of shoes will& you take?&&&&&&&&&&&& ―I’ll take _______. They are too small for me. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. both&&&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&&&& C. either&&&&&&&&& D. neither【答案】D 【2014聊城】My friend showed _______ some old photos of his family.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. my&&&&&&&&&& B. I&&&&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&&&&& D. mine【答案】C【2014临沂】Our mother earth gives us _______ we need in our daily life.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. nobody&&&&&&& B. nothing&&&&& C. everybody&&&&& D. everything【答案】D 【2014潍坊】A smile costs _______, but gives so much. So we should learn to smile. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. something&&&& B. anything&&&&& C. nothing&&&&&& D. everything【答案】C 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?2013全国各地中考英语试题精选:代词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013全国各地中考英语试题精选:代词
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖