我是john我的笔友网paud在英语中遇到困难请求我的帮助

书面表达:假设你是王磊,你刚刚收到笔友John的电子邮件,他在邮件中问你有什么兴趣爱好,请根据下面的提示内容,给John回一封邮件.提示:1、喜欢收集风筝,而且已经收集风筝3年了;2、有各种各样的风筝,其中一个蜈蚣(centipede)是你的最爱;3、周末的时候经常去放风筝,每次都完的很开心;4、你想问你下John是否认识一些收集风筝的人,你想和他们交朋友.要求:1、80词左右.(开头已给出,不计入总数)Dear John,Thanks for your e-mail.Now let me tell you something about my hobby.请您尽量给我一片范文.
曌猴柿潞79
Dear John,This term will be over.I'll begin my long summer ...Thank you for your last letter.You asked me to tell you something about my hobby.Football
??磬?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? лл????
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
寂寞的壹夜、风吹牙儿毛不动、爱还在停格、专送123456血玩的很好,赞一个!(LOL盒子)
Dear Jonh,..........
扫描下载二维码英语书面表达写一封信注:(英语优秀的天才回答)假如你是张明明,请你根据以下中的信息,写一封信去诶你美国笔友John,介绍你的个人情况,兴趣爱好.可适当拓展、发挥.字数60辞左右.Name:ZhangMingmingTelephone:School:NO.6Middle SchoolFamily Member:(Father:a teacher mother:a workerHobbylike:computer games hambugersDon't like:PingPong chicken
╭⌒°1231____
Dear John:So glad to meet you !You know i was long for the day that i can have a penpal like you.First ,please let me introduce myself.My name is Zhang Mingming,my English name is Eric,i am 17 now,and i am study in 6Middle School in Shenzhen.My family only have 3 members,my parents and me ,my father is a teacher,so he always asks me to do a lot of exam papers,i don't like this.My mother is a worker in a small toy factory,she is very nice,and seldom scold me.I love playing computer games very much,i almost spend all my free time on it,of course after finshing my homework.I hate PingPong,my fater like it,he aways asks me to play with him but i away find some excuses.I like eating hamburgers ,especally beef hamburgers,but i hate chicken hamburgers,cause i hate chicken.That is me ,i am waiting for your reply and tell me more about you .My phone number is ,you can call me when you want a talk.Eric
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
dear john:
hi,it`s zhangmingming here.
i`d like to be your pen friend.now,there are something about me.
i`m a teenager,studying in NO.6 Middle School.my favorite food is hamburger...
扫描下载二维码假如你是李华 你的美国笔友john在英语讲比赛中获得一等奖给他写��
回眸一笑R5a
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求英语作文.条件:我叫李华,正在读高二,笔友john发电子邮件问我周末阅读得书籍.1喜欢读流行小说增长...求英语作文.条件:我叫李华,正在读高二,笔友john发电子邮件问我周末阅读得书籍.1喜欢读流行小说增长见识,思考人生.2喜欢杂志上较短的文章,来放松自己100字左右
AR凯蒂,谢谢你给我寄来一封电子邮件.我很高兴地接受它.现在,我想告诉你,我对自己的未来工作计划.正如你所知道的,我是一个教师,我的梦想是一名英语教师,所有的时间.所以,我会尽我所能来学习更多的教学技能,是一个很好的老师.你怎么样?希望你一切顺利!此致,利华
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文假定你是李华、第一天到英国就遇到了可怕的大雾找不到去学校的路、你站在雾中吓呆了、幸亏遇到一个叫JOHN的英国人帮助了你、现在你写一封信感谢他
benoitzen285
dear john: thanks for your help. i've already arrived my school.
this is my first day come here. so everything is new, especially this huge fog.字数限制写不下,可惜.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 笔友网站 的文章

随机推荐