想要美国到底想干什么电影冰上公主国语版,谢谢!

昨天晚上看了《冰上公主》,感动的哭了……还有最后片尾的第一首歌,总觉得很熟悉,请大家帮忙告诉我这部影片的所有歌曲吧~谢谢了~...
昨天晚上看了《冰上公主》,感动的哭了……还有最后片尾的第一首歌,总觉得很熟悉,请大家帮忙告诉我这部影片的所有歌曲吧~谢谢了~
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
是说Casey比赛时的那个? 叫做《reaching for heaven 》我也特别喜欢听~ reaching for heaven All my life There was just me and my dreams And the days when ticking by the beat of my heart Spend my nights Wondering how it would feel When the waiting would end And tommorow would start Suddenly i see a light Out of the darkness i'm cominn alive... So this is how it feels reachin' for heaven This is how it feels kissing the sky This is what it means touchin' for heaven Like a phoneix rising from the flames I'm reachin' for heaven All this time io never knew i was so stong But you maked me find the fire Now it was there all along In your eyes i can see all i can be Suddenly i want it all I know you'll catch me if ever i fall So this is how it feels reachin' for heaven This is how it feels kissing the sky This is what it means touchin' for heaven Like a phoneix rising from the flames I'm reachin' for heaven You alone have shown me shining new horizons Now for all I owe you, it’s my turn to show you This is how it feels reachin' for heaven This is how it feels kissing the sky This is what it means touchin' for heaven Like a phoneix rising from the flames I'm reachin' for heaven Reachin' for heaven This is how it feels kissing the sky This is what it means touchin' for heaven Like a phoneix rising from the flames I'm reachin' for heaven Reachin' for heaven Heaavveennnn!!!
<Unwritten> Natasha Bedingfield 出自专辑《Unwritten》 歌词: 歌词: I'm unwritten Can’t read my mind I’m undefined I’m just beginning the pen’s in my hand ending unplanned Staring at the blank page before you open up the dirty window let the sun illuminate the words that you can not find reaching for something in the distance so close you can almost taste it release your inhabitions feel the rain on your skin no one else can feel it for you only you can let it in no one else, no one else can speak the words on your lips drench yourself in words unspoken live your life with eyes wide open today is where your book begins the rest is still unwritten
本回答被网友采纳

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
没有顺序可言,纯粹是想到哪部列哪部XD~~1。恋恋笔记本(是感人的爱情故事啊~)2。初恋的回忆(同是感人的爱情故事,但我个人觉得恋恋笔记本更感人~~但这部戏的女猪我觉得挺PP的~~)3。美人鱼(男猪超帅啊,有些镜头我觉得像彭于晏~~还有那两个小妹妹好可爱,我也很喜欢的说~~)4。野孩子(这部爱情因素少些,比较符合楼主你要的那种“成长的青春的友情的”。女猪是美人鱼两个小妹妹中的其中一个——艾玛·罗伯茨。只不过这部戏,她长大了,成熟了许多,比美人鱼时PP多了我觉得~~)5。倒霉爱神(这个也挺好看的~林赛·罗翰主演的)6。大学新生(我觉得也比较符合楼主你要的那种“成长的青春的友情的”,其实我觉得那7个怪怪的人也挺可爱的~~)7。风月俏佳人(这个比较旧,但我觉得也挺好看的~)8。水瓶座女孩(女猪也是大学新生的女猪~~记得主要是讲她找她父亲的故事,夹杂一些爱情,挺好笑的,也不错!!)9。初恋50次(这个看很久了,名字大概是这个~~也属感人的爱情故事!!)10。灰姑娘的玻璃手机(也不错)11。爱情失事(女猪还是大学新生的女猪,搞笑,男猪MS也挺帅~整个剧也还可以!!)好了~~暂时就只想到这么些~~想到了会再补的~~希望楼主会喜欢~~^_^对我有帮助
《辣妈辣妹》、《野孩子》、《贱女孩》、《歌舞青春》、《公主日记》

不求年代、只要好看。恐怖悬疑的都可以,不要动作片、但是你觉得非常好看的动作片也可以。主要还是喜剧片。...
不求年代、只要好看。恐怖悬疑的都可以,不要动作片、但是你觉得非常好看的动作片也可以。主要还是喜剧片。
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP

我要回帖

更多关于 美国到底想干什么 的文章