求一首英文歌,男的说唱,女的唱很适合啦啦操放,刚开头是一个女生说唱歌词有句gotodie然后变成很有活力节奏感的女声歌

有一首说唱英文歌,开头是一个女的啊啊啊啊啊……然后就是这个女的继续啊啊啊啊啊,同时男的说唱,是什么歌?...
有一首说唱英文歌,开头是一个女的啊啊啊啊啊……然后就是这个女的继续啊啊啊啊啊,同时男的说唱,是什么歌?
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
肯定是这首,本人很喜欢的歌。you were my everything
本回答被网友采纳nik jay 的《en dag tilbage》

如题歌曲的高潮部分大概是答拉滴答滴中间还有男生合唱几句...
如题歌曲的高潮部分大概是答拉滴答滴中间还有男生合唱几句
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
di da di da(Dj版)酷狗
求一首英文歌:女生唱的 很欢快 *** 部分很有节奏 歌词大概是 答拉滴答滴 We Can't S-Miley Cyrus 有一首男的唱的英文歌,开头节奏大概是:滴答滴答滴答答滴答,滴答滴答滴答答答答, *** 部分是:...on th Seven years and fifty days--Grove Coverage 好想不是你想要的,但是这个也值得一听,。望采纳谢 求一首英文dj 女生唱的 节奏大概是哒滴答滴嗒!哒滴答滴嗒! 甩葱歌 求一首英文歌 达拉滴答滴 达拉滴答答 女英文歌曲 *** 部分 节奏很快 不是甩葱歌,不是李文的 We Can't S-我也是在电台听到的,是这首吗 求一首英文歌女生唱的, *** 很有节奏感...... boom clap。 一首英文歌 *** 部分啊……啊 女生唱的 很有节奏感 *** 部分没有歌词 Leaving Los Feliz播放歌手:Mark Ronson语言:英语所属专辑:Uptown Special发行时间 寻一首英文歌女生唱的! *** 部分很有节奏感的! 是不是这个啊kelly clarkson because of you你百度下试试 一首女生唱的很有节奏的英文歌, *** 部分有lalala looking on the floor Try Me播放歌手:Jason Derülo语言:英语所属专辑:Everything Is 4发行时间: 一首英文歌,女生唱的,很轻快, *** 是嗒滴答滴答滴答,嗒嘀嗒嘀嗒 Just About Enough 就一首 求一首英文歌, *** 歌词大概是 it's all way,女生唱的,有节奏感,有点像舞曲。 Tim McGraw - Back WhenDon't you rememberThe fizz in a pepperPeanuts in a bottleAt ten, o and fourA fried bologna sandwichWith mayo and tomatoSittin' round the tableDon't happen much anymoreWe got too plicatedIt's all way over-ratedI like the old and out-datedWay of lifeBack when a hoe was a hoeCoke was a cokeAnd crack's what you were doingWhen you were cracking jokesBack when a screw was a screwThe wind was all that blewAnd when you said I'm down with thatWell it meant you had the fluI miss back whenI miss back whenI miss back whenI love my recordsBlack, shiny vinylClicks and popsAnd white noiseMan they sounded fineI had my favorite stationsThe ones that played them allCountry, soul and rock-and-rollWhat happened to those times?I'm readin' Street Slang For DummiesCause they put pop in my countryI want more for my moneyThe way it was back thenBack when a hoe was a hoeCoke was a cokeAnd crack's what you were doingWhen you were cracking jokesBack when a screw was a screwThe wind was all that blewAnd when you said I'm down with thatWell it meant you had the fluI miss back whenI miss back whenI miss back whenGive me a flat for strummingI want the whole world to be hummingJust keep it ingThe way it was back thenBack when a hoe was a hoeCoke was a cokeAnd crack's what you were doingWhen you were cracking jokesBack when a screw was a screwThe wind was all that blewAnd when you said I'm down with thatWell it meant you had the fluI miss back whenI miss back whenI miss back when

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌,男的说唱,女的唱 的文章

随机推荐