那个大神看看这1815618157是什么歌歌啊,谢谢

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
这都不知道呀:Fall Out Boy - The PhoenixPut on your war paintYou are a brick tied to me that's dragging me downStrike a match and I'll burn you to the groundWe are the jack-o-lanterns in JulySetting fire to the skyHere, here comes this rising tideSo come onPut on your war paintCross walks and crossed hearts and hope-to-diesSilver clouds with grey liningsSo we can take the world back from a heart attackOne maniac at a time we will take it backYou know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to startSo dance alone to the beat of your heartHey! young blood!Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?I'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixWearing our vintage miseryNo, I think it looked a little better on meI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixBring home the boys and scrap scrap metal the tanksGet hitched, make a career out of robbing banksBecause the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks"You broke our spirit," says the note we passSo we can take the world back from a heart attackOne maniac at a time we will take it backYou know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to startSo dance alone to the beat of your heartHey! young blood!Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?I'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixWearing our vintage miseryNo, I think it looked a little better on meI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixPut on your war paintThe war is won, before it's begunRelease the doves, surrender loveThe war is won, before it's begunRelease the doves, surrender loveThe war is won, before it's begunRelease the doves, surrender love (Wave the white flag!)The war is won, before it's begun (Wave the white flag!)Release the doves, surrender love (Wave the white flag!)HeyyyyyyyyYoung Bllood!Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?I'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixWearing our vintage miseryNo, I think it looked a little better on meI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixHey! young blood!Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?I'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixPut on your war paint
本回答被提问者采纳

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
一样爱着你 播放歌手:BY2语言:国语所属专辑:90'闹Now一样爱着你 - BY2词:张鉥璇曲:张鉥璇
本回答被提问者采纳

牙膏卖给刘妈妈...
牙膏卖给刘妈妈
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
这好像是一部番剧的开头曲是《小林家的龙女仆》,然后可以直接查一查。我还以为是歌词“牙膏卖给刘妈妈”呢?原来又是谐音,神级翻译DMX - Party up(酷狗。网易都有),下次问歌曲,说一下是英语歌,还是其他啊 大佬

我要回帖

更多关于 1815618157是什么歌 的文章