有一首歌曲,男女合唱最近很火的rap说唱的歌曲大家帮帮忙!谢谢啦

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部 一首歌前面是中文说唱rap,副歌是男声英文歌词里有free 求大神 很着急 jayz 和alicia keys的empire states of mind! 一首男声英文歌 副歌部分i am free free for you.前面有歌词i was a bad boy who broke her heart Free Falling - JOHN MAYERFREE FALLING - TOM PETTYJohn Mayer - Free Fallin 线上观看 - 酷6视讯john mayer的free falling歌词翻译_百度知道John Mayer - Free Fallin'-高清MV线上观看-音乐-爱奇艺【Free Fallin‘】_Tom Petty-Free Fallin‘线上试听_歌词下载-...Free Fallin'-Tom Petty,Free Fallin'线上试听,MP3免费下载,Free ...She's a good girl, loves her mamaLoves Jesus and America tooShe's a good girl, crazy 'bout ElvisLoves horses and her boyfriend tooIt's a long day living in ResedaThere's a freeway runnin' through the yardAnd I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss herI'm a bad boy for breakin' her heartAnd I'm free, free fallin'Yeah I'm free, free fallin'All the vampires walkin' through the valleyMove west down Ventura boulevardAnd all the bad boys are standing in the shadowsAll the good girls are home with broken heartsAnd I'm free, free fallin'Yeah I'm free, free fallin'Free fallin', now I'm free fallin', now I'mFree fallin', now I'm free fallin', now I'mI want to glide down over MulhollandI want to write her name in the skyGonna free fall out into nothin'Gonna leave this world for a whileAnd I'm free, free fallin'Yeah I'm free, free fallin' "哦 baby o to o" 一首歌的歌词 说唱部分 男声 不确定是中文歌还是英文歌 曲名:Let Me Let Go 歌手:Faith Hill 专辑:七年级生I thought it was over, babyWe said our goodbyesBut I can't go a day without your faceGoin' through my mindIn fact, not a single minutePasses without you in itYour voice, your touch, memories of your loveAre with me all of the timeLet me let go, babyLet me let goIf this is for the bestWhy are you still in my heartAre you still in my soulLet me let goI talked to you the other dayLooks like you make your escapeYou put us behind, no matter how I tryI can't do the sameLet me let go, babyLet me let goIt just isn't rightI've been o thousand milesDown a dead-end roadLet me let go, darlin', won't youI just gotta know, yeahIf this is for the bestWhy are you still in my heartAre you still in my soulLet me let goThe lights of this strange city are shinin'But they don't hold no fascination for meI try to find the bright side, babyBut everywhere I lookEverywhere I turnYou're all I seeLet me, let me let go, baby, won't youLet me let goIt just isn't rightI've been o thousand milesDown a dead-end roadOh, let me let go, darlin', won't youI just gotta knowIf this is for the bestWhy are you still in my heartYeah, you're still in my soul, let me let goLet me let go, let me let go 找一首英文歌,男的是说唱,女的唱副歌,副歌歌词里有个wish 是不是B.O.B和hayley williams的《Airplane》,你可以试听一下。。 求一首老歌英文歌副歌是男声 副歌 音译(塞雷) Counting Stars - Hobbie StuartI see this life like a swinging vineSwing my heart across the lineAnd my face is flashing signsSeek it out and you shall findOld, but I'm not that oldYoung, but I'm not that boldI don't think the world is soldI'm just doing what we're toldI feel something so rightDoing the wrong thingI feel something so wrongDoing the right thingI could lie, coudn't I, could lieEverything that kills me makes me feel aliveLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could bebaby, I've been, I've been praying hard,Said, no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could bebaby, I've been, I've been praying hard,Said, no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsI feel the love and I feel it burnDown this river, every turnHope is a four-letter wordMake that money, watch it burnOld, but I'm not that oldYoung, but I'm not that boldI don't think the world is soldI'm just doing what we're toldI feel something so wrongDoing the right thingI could lie, could lie, could lieEverything that drowns me makes me wanna flyLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could beBut baby, I've been, I've been praying hard,Said, no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could bebaby, I've been, I've been praying hard,Said, no more counting dollarsWe'll be, we'll be counting starswe'll be counting stars 一首歌歌词副歌是kokok一男的唱的英文歌 Do you ever feel like breaking down你觉得自己要崩溃了吗?Do you ever feel out of place你觉得自己很迷茫吗?Like somehow you just don't belong不知为何你总是格格不入,And no one understands you没有人懂你。Do you ever wanna run away你有没有想要逃掉?Do you lock yourself in your room你有没有把自己锁在屋子里?With the radio on turned up so loud把收音机开的声音很大,That no one hears you screaming这样就没有人听见你在大声尖叫。No you don't know what it's like不,你不知道,When nothing feels alright一切都不对的那种感觉。You don't know what it's like to be like me你不知道, 我的心情是怎样的。To be hurt受伤害,To feel lost迷失自己,To be left out in the dark被遗弃在黑暗中,To be kicked被人落井下石,When you're down当你倒下的时候To feel like you've been pushed around觉得人人都针对你,To be on the edge of breaking down在崩溃的边缘。And no one's there to save you没有人来拯救你,No you don't know what it's like不,你不知道这种感觉。Wele to my life欢迎来到我的世界。Do you wanna be somebody else你想成为别人吗?Are you sick of feeling so left out你再也不想被排挤在外吗?Are you desperate to find something more你在拼命寻找更多的东西Before your life is over在你的生命结束之前吗?Are you stuck inside a world you hate你滞留在你讨厌的世界里吗?Are you sick of everyone around你厌倦了你身边所有的人吗?With the big fake *** iles and stupid lies他们脸上挂著假笑,满嘴谎言,While deep inside you're bleeding而你的内心正在流血。No you don't know what it's like不,你不知道,When nothing feels alright一切都不对的那种感觉。You don't know what it's like to be like me你不知道, 我的心情是怎样的。To be hurt受伤害,To feel lost迷失自己,To be left out in the dark被遗弃在黑暗中,To be kicked被人落井下石,When you're down当你倒下的时候To feel like you've been pushed around觉得人人都针对你,To be on the edge of breaking down在崩溃的边缘。And no one's there to save you没有人来拯救你,No you don't know what it's like不,你不知道这种感觉。Wele to my life欢迎来到我的世界。No one ever lies straight to your face没有人对你撒谎,And no one ever stabbed you in the back没有人在你背后桶你一刀。You might think I'm happy你觉得这样我会开心,But I'm not gonna be ok!但是我心里不好受。Everybody always gave you what you wanted你要什么有什么,You never had to work it was always there你从来不用工作,You don't know what it's like你不知道,What it's like!我的心情是怎样的。To be hurt受伤害,To feel lost迷失自己,To be left out in the dark被遗弃在黑暗中,To be kicked被人落井下石,When you're down当你倒下的时候To feel like you've been pushed around觉得人人都针对你,To be on the edge of breaking down在崩溃的边缘。And no one's there to save you没有人来拯救你,No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)不,你不知道这种感觉。To be hurt受伤害,To feel lost迷失自己,To be left out in the dark被遗弃在黑暗中,To be kicked被人落井下石,When you're down当你倒下的时候To feel like you've been pushed around觉得人人都针对你,To be on the edge of breaking down在崩溃的边缘。And no one's there to save you没有人来拯救你,No you don't know what it's like不,你不知道这种感觉。Wele to my life欢迎来到我的世界。Wele to my life欢迎来到我的世界。Wele to my life欢迎来到我的世界。 男声英文歌 歌词里有make it right Im ing down, ing down like a monkey, but its alrightLike a load on your back that you cant see, ooh but its alrightTry to shake it loose, cut it free, just let it go, get it away from me.Cos tonight, tonight, tonight - oh, Im gonna make it rightTonight, tonight, tonight - oh.Im going down, going down, like a monkey, ooh but its alrightTry to pick yourself up, carry that weight that you cant see,Dont you know its alrightIts like a helter skelter, going down and down, round and roundBut just get it away from me - oh.Because tonight, tonight, tonight - ohWere gonna make it rightTonight, tonight, tonight - oh.I got some money in my pocket, about ready to burnI dont remember where I got it, I gotta get it to youSo please answer the phone, cos I keep calling, but youre never homeWhat am I gonna doTonight, tonight, tonight - ohIm gonna make it rightTonight, tonight, tonight - oh.You keep telling me Ive got everything, you say Ive got everything iWantYou keep telling me youre gonna help me, youre gonna help me, but youDontBut now Im in too deepYou see its got me so that I just cant sleepOh get me out of here, please get me out of hereJust help me Ill do anything, anythingIf youll just help me get out of here.Im ing down, ing down like a monkey, ooh but its alrightIts like a load on your back that you cant see,Ooh dont you know that its alrightJust try to shake it loose, cut it free, let it goBut just get it away from meCos tonight, tonight, tonight - ohMaybe well make it rightTonight, tonight, tonight - oh.Please get me out of hereSomeone get me out of hereJust help me Ill do anything, anythingIf youll just help get me out of hereTonight - oh, Im gonna make it rightTonight, tonight, tonight - oh.Yes tonight, tonight, tonight - oh,Yes Im gonna make it right, tonight, tonight, tonight - oh...是这个不再不就是名为Not Ready To Make Nice的歌歌手:Dixie Chicks都有这几个词,现在快慢歌的界限不明显啦,有些不慢的蓝调的爵士的东西也算抒情慢歌,只有从这几个单词下手啦 问一首歌。是英文歌。开头是很嗲、很可爱的童声,副歌是男生rap。 b what u wanna b-darin zanyarDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna beI know that we all got one thingThat we all share togetherWe got that one nice dreamWe live forYou never know what life could bringCoz nothing last for everJust hold on to the teamYou play forI know you could reach the Make sure that you won't sBe the one that you wanna beNow sing this with meDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beWe may have different ways to thinkBut it doesn't really matterWe all caught up in the steamOf this life qq924021780Focus on every little thingThat's what does really matterLuxury cars and blingThats not real lifeI know you could reach the Make sure that you won't sBe the one that you wanna beNow sing this with meDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beLast year i used to dream about this dayNow i'm here i'm singing for youI hope i could inspire youCoz i've got all the loveCoz i've got all love for youDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beEND 一首男声英文歌曲。歌词副歌是“Baby you know that .baby you.扒拉扒拉"。 Time for Miracle Adam lambert 找一首男声英文歌,前面十分柔和,后面有说唱 see you again----charlie puth ,wiz khalifa已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
展开全部这首歌可能是《全面通缉》是说唱歌手潘玮柏的歌曲。您可以参考一下。
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

前段时间在街上听见一首歌,开始是一个男生唱RAP,唱的挺长的,然后是一个女生唱副歌。应该是比较久的歌,感觉听过好几次,曲风很中国,男的声音有一点象周杰伦~也是含含糊糊的,...
前段时间在街上听见一首歌,开始是一个男生唱RAP,唱的挺长的,然后是一个女生唱副歌。应该是比较久的歌,感觉听过好几次,曲风很中国,男的声音有一点象周杰伦~也是含含糊糊的,听了一整首愣是一个字都没听懂……各位高手帮忙!先谢过汗!没有那么早啦,至少是今年的~虽然听不清,不过应该都是中文的谢谢各位,可惜都不是啊,辛苦大家!对了,刚开始听得时候有点象让爱冬眠那首的感觉,有没人有印象啊
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部王力宏和莫文蔚唱的《生命要继续》听你的形容感觉是这首,希望能帮到你!展开全部刘若英
分开旅行
收起
更多回答(8)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

歌手应该是台湾的!有一段女生歌词好象是:"我已无力抗拒,爱上了你颤动的心,Sohihihi..oooo`~~~"困难大了点,不过还是请各位大哥大姐帮帮忙``!!!!!!!...
歌手应该是台湾的! 有一段女生歌词好象是:"我已无力抗拒,爱上了你颤动的心,So hi hi hi..o o o o`~~~"
困难大了点,不过还是请各位大哥大姐帮帮忙``!!!!!!!! 谢谢!
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP

我要回帖

更多关于 男生唱rap女生唱副歌的中文歌 的文章