大神求啊的歌曲名字叫什么啊

歌词里有几句我听出来了:沉默点点落心弦还有惹谁醉了几千年。是一首很中国风的歌曲,一个女的唱的,去查了下并不是轩辕剑的里千年醉,求大神告知这首歌的曲名是什么?...
歌词里有几句我听出来了:沉默点点落心弦
还有惹谁醉了几千年 。是一首很中国风的歌曲,一个女的唱的,去查了下并不是轩辕剑的里千年醉,求大神告知这首歌的曲名是什么?
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP

前几天硬盘丢了,里面好多歌都丢失,有些特别喜欢的歌都找不到了,因为我平时真心不记歌名所以有一首特别喜欢的音乐再也没找到,求各位帮帮忙!!歌曲一开始是男音bangbangb...
前几天硬盘丢了,里面好多歌都丢失,有些特别喜欢的歌都找不到了,因为我平时真心不记歌名所以有一首特别喜欢的音乐再也没找到,求各位帮帮忙 !!歌曲一开始是男音 bang bang bang ... 带耳机的效果是从左耳穿到右耳音效 属于慢摇,好像是俄罗斯组合,但是这歌带英文只记得歌名 el p radio edit 电台推广歌 歌名实在记不住(当时都没想到硬盘能丢 哭 !!)(有木有p不太确定)男女组合对唱当时是在songtaste找到的这歌求大家帮帮找找!! 谢谢大家了 !!
展开
选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
歌曲名:Radio (Edit)歌手:Client专辑:RadioShaking like a dog shittin' razorblades,waking up next to nothing after dreaming of you and meI'm waking up all alone, waking up so relievedwhile you're taking your time with apologies,I'm making my plans for revengeRed eyes on orange horizonsIf Columbus was wrong I'd drive straight off the edgeI'd drive straight off the edgeTaking your own life with boredom,I'm taking my own life with wine -it helps you to rule out the sorrow,it helps me to empty my mindMaking the most of a bad timeI'm smoking the brains from my headLeaving the coal calling the kettle black and orange and redThis kettle is seeing redI've got a big fat fuckin' bone to pick with you my darlingIn case you haven't heard I'm sick and tired of tryingI wish you would take my radio to bathe with you,plugged in and ready to fallShaking like a dog shittin' razorblades,waking up next to nothing after dreaming of you and mewaking up all alone, waking up so relievedwhile you're taking your time with apologies,I'm planning out my revengeRed eyes on orange horizonsIf Columbus was wrong I'd drive straight off the edgeI'm seeing redI've got a big fat fuckin' bone to pick with you my darlingIn case you haven't heard I'm sick and tired of tryingI wish you would take my radio to bathe with you,plugged in and ready to fallPlugged in and ready to fallPlugged in and ready to fallPlugged in and ready to fall
Radio (Edit)-Client

今天在街上听到一首很好听的中国风歌曲,只记得一句歌词了:谁在那百花间辗转风月前。。。有谁知道歌名吗,顺便把整首歌的歌词发上来,谢谢了啊····...
今天在街上听到一首很好听的中国风歌曲,只记得一句歌词了:谁在那百花间
辗转风月前。。。有谁知道歌名吗,顺便把整首歌的歌词发上来,谢谢了啊····
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP

我要回帖

更多关于 啊的歌曲名字叫什么 的文章

随机推荐