这篇小学英语作文大全50字怎么写

更多推荐:
热门话题作文
推荐材料作文小学英语作文范文 必背_优秀小学英语作文范文_小学英语作文大全50字网页版学习工具
1.考前冲刺高考英语作文专项的学员;2.英语作文能力薄弱的高中水平学员(包括高一、高二学员)。【有关课程问题,欢迎咨询QQ:】
不管是中文的作文还是英文的作文,写作起来都是有着一定的难度的,特别是对于一些小学生来说,写作文就是他们最头疼的事情,下面给大家介绍一下小学英语作文经常会碰到的一些问题,大家一起来了解一下吧!...
写作之前的阅读阶段,阅读和写作都是书面的能力,阅读要求的就是理解和领悟的能力,写作的要求是运用和表达的能力阅读可以看作是一种输入学生从阅读的文章里面可以学到一些语言的基础知识,学到一些词语和...
沪江网给各位学生朋友带来小学英语作文相关内容,希望能够帮助大家在文章写作的过程当中给予一定的帮助和指导,同时欢迎大家能够进行参考和借鉴。 作文题目:我喜欢我的老师ILikeMyTeacher MyChin...
英语的学习不是一朝一夕的,现在,英语越来越受到人们的重视,从小就开始培养学生的英语能力。小学生刚开始接触英语,一定要先培养其兴趣,对于小学生的英语作文而言,不能太难,要结合学生自身的认知规律。下面是沪江小编为大家整理的小学生英语作文两则,希望对你有所帮助。 第一则 My favourite season My favourite season is summer. I often wear my shorts and T-shirt. Sometimes I wear my jeans. In summer it is often sunny and hot. Sometimes rainy
不管是中文的作文还是英文的作文,写作起来都是有着一定的难度的,特别是对于一些小学生来说,写作文就是他们最头疼的事情,下面给大家介绍一下小学英语作文经常会碰到的一些问题,大家一起来了解一下吧! 小学生的作文普遍的问题就是意思不鲜明,内容也并不丰富,而且经常会出现凑字数的现象,孩子边写边数字数的现象也越来越多,还有一些孩子写作文都是靠瞎编写的东西单纯都是搞怪和好玩,并没有实际性的内容,所以应该要增强孩子的生活常识和阅历,应该要让孩子多读一些经典的文章。 很多的小学生写作文的时候常常不注意结构,写着写着就会突然结束,也没有结尾,有的甚至没有开头,读起来就觉得莫名其妙的所以家长朋友们应该要训练一下孩子加强整篇的概念,让文章有一个完整性。 小学生的作文通常逻辑都比较的混乱,思维的跳跃也比较的强,都是东一句西一句内容没有关联性,所以应该要让孩子训练一下框架式的写作,利用一些连接词理清思路,通过这些连接词突出内容的重点,避免文章太过啰嗦。
沪江网给各位学生朋友带来小学英语作文相关内容,希望能够帮助大家在文章写作的过程当中给予一定的帮助和指导,同时欢迎大家能够进行参考和借鉴。
作文题目:我喜欢我的老师 I Like My Teacher
My Chinese teacher is Miss LI, she impresses me so much, the first day I see her, I like her, because she is so kind to us. I am weak in Chinese, so I don’t like Chinese class, but Miss Li
小学生在刚刚接触英语的情况下,可能大部分没有那么深厚的英语基础。这时候所写出的英语作文需要老师的指导,如果是以主题为形式进行写作的话。有些小学生可能不清楚该如何下笔,下面的几篇范文就是专门为小学生准备的,和沪江小编一起看看吧。 一、描述一位老师 My New Teacher I have a new English teacher, she is Miss Lan. Our English teacher is very young. She is tall and thin. She has a round face and long black hair. She has big
  现在的孩子都及早的开始接触英语,甚至在六年级的时候都能够写一篇小作文,可以说是非常的厉害了,不过还有一部分的小学生不知道该如何写,每次写英语作文就像是要命一样,其实不必如此,今天沪江的小编在这里为大家整理了小学六年级英语作文范文集,大家可以参考一下。   1、短文写作。根据给出的提示和要求,写一篇65个单词左右的英语短文。   要求:1、写一封介绍你一家的电子邮件给Jay   Hello, Jay,   I am very happy to be your net friend. There are four people in my family. They are my
对于仅学过几年英语的小学生来说,由于受英语水平的限制,要用英语写出意思连贯的作文,哪怕只是表达最简单的思想,往往也会觉得困难重重。为了提高英语书面表达能力,在小学英语学习的各个阶段,都应该注重书面表达的训练。在此,沪江小编特为大家整理了小学英语作文范文20篇,供大家背诵学习。 1)My Backpack I have a backpack. It is largeand it is blue. It is a birthday gift from my parents. I love itvery much. It is very "hard-working", because I keep
小学阶段虽然接触的英语知识并不复杂,但也要在这个阶段打好学生的英语基础,还要培养孩子良好的学习习惯。小学六年级马上升入初中,在这个时期要尽量学好英语,英语作文锻炼英语的综合运用的能力。就和沪江小编一起看看这些带翻译的英语范文吧。 My favourite festival My favourite festival is Spring Festival. Before Spring Festival we usually clean and decorate our house. My mother always go shopping and buy some new clothes
随着英语重要性的提高,小学英语作文也越来越重要,在小考当中的比值占10%左右。那么怎么写好一篇小学英语作文呢,让沪江小编来教你。下面是沪江小编为大家精心整理的一篇关于小学六年级的英语作文,希望对大家有所帮助,一起来看看吧! I have a happy family. I am like my father very much, he is very young, he has big eyes of black, small nose, child, small mouth and round face.He has the short hair of black, the shoes
的事物、事件,“处处留心皆学问,人情练达即文章”。通过现场生活作文,进一步认识到:生活是作文的沃土。从而学会写真事、抒真情,陶冶真、善、美的情操,培养良好的文风。 上述是小编为大家分析的关于提升小学英语作文写作的有效方法,大家是否从中感悟到作文写作的方法呢?希望能够将这些方法融入到自己的作文写作之中,提升自己的作文写作效果。
的事物、事件,“处处留心皆学问,人情练达即文章”。通过现场生活作文,进一步认识到:生活是作文的沃土。从而学会写真事、抒真情,陶冶真、善、美的情操,培养良好的文风。 上述是小编为大家分析的关于提升小学英语作文写作的有效方法,大家是否从中感悟到作文写作的方法呢?希望能够将这些方法融入到自己的作文写作之中,提升自己的作文写作效果。
【服务说明】加入沪江英语【高中部】: ,享超值福利!★每月不定期组织英语文字分享和名师公开课★更多活动请咨询QQ:本套课程根据高考英语考纲要求、结合历年高考作文判卷标准,以作文采分点为本、真题作文为例,传授6招高分高考英语作文秘籍。通过本课程的学习,你的高考英语作文构思能力、造句能力、文采润色能力会大大提升,也更能抓取高考判卷老师的眼球!想搭配其它的专项突破系列课程?900分钟吃透高中语法【随到随学班】30小时吃透高中3500词汇【随到随学班】&&高考英语听力9大技能【随到随学班】 1、通过“构思大意—句—段—篇”的思路,搭配高考作文真题精讲演练,攻克作文中每个环节的难点。2、写作中添加背诵狂人环节,10分钟背诵优秀范文!3、赠送电子版讲义,学习更方便;4、24小时内专业答疑,解决你所有的学习问题;5、班主任全程督促学习,降低学习惰性,提升学习效果;6、学员可使用网校独家开心词场,单词有救,背词无忧。课件支持苹果、安卓版移动网校,学习更加随心所欲!小学英语作文范文10篇作文50字
作文摘要:该篇《小学英语作文范文10篇》的作文为五年级作文,由作者“还有明天”与大家一起分享,体裁为其他作文,50字作文,请同学们仔细阅读全文,你觉得作文中哪段或哪句写的最好呢?同时,你发现哪里有错句或错别字吗?
篇一:小学小作文范文_1900字小学英语小作文范文一.Describing people 描写人物My family(我的家庭)I have a happy family. There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my sister and I. My father is tall and thin. He likes to watch TV and read books. My mother is a nurse. She is short and thin. My sister is a student. She is very clever. I am a student, too. I like to play football and listen to music very much. I love my family.My best friend(我最好的朋友)My best friend's name is Mary. She's a beautiful girl. Mary is twelve years old. She's tall and thin. She has big eyes and long, black hair. She likes to play table tennis and badminton. And she also likes dancing. I usually play table tennis with her .Mary is a good girl. She studies hard and she is very kind.This is my best friend.This is me(这就是我)My name is Mike. I'm a happy boy. I have small eyes and short, black hair. I’m a tall boy. And I’m a little fat. I’m in Class 1, Grade 6 .There are many students in my class. My favorite classes are English and Maths. I like playing football very much. And I also like swimming. This is me, a happy boy!二.Introduce daily life.介绍一天的生活School life(校园生活)Our school is not very big, but it’s clean and beautiful. I go to school at seven thirty every morning. Then I have 4 lessons in the morning and 2 lessons in the afternoon. School is over at about 4:10. My favorite class is gym class. I like sports very much. After school, I often do my homework. Sometimes, I also play computer games. I enjoy my school life. I’m happy to study here.三.Favorite things 最喜爱的……My favorite season (我最喜爱的季节)There are four seasons in a year: spring, summer, autumn and winter. My favorite season is summer. There is a summer vacation in summer. I don't go to school. It’s hot in summer. So I can eat ice-cream and go swimming. Sometimes I go to the beach with my parents. Sometimes I go to the swimming pool with my friends.Summer is hot, but I like summer the best.
篇二:小学英语作文题目小学英语作文范文_6400字小学英语作文范文目录1.假期去过的地方........................................................................................................................22.假期计划....................................................................................................................................23.描述图片中人物正在做的事情................................................................................................24.喜欢的动物Myfavouriteanimal.......................................................................................25.喜欢的季节..............................................................................................................................26.我的爱好..................................................................................................................................37.喜欢的节日..............................................................................................................................38.梦想..........................................................................................................................................39.我的学校..................................................................................................................................310.喜欢的运动............................................................................................................................411.我的朋友Myfriend.............................................................................................................412.自我介绍................................................................................................................................413.我的家庭................................................................................................................................414.给朋友写一封信告诉他你上个周末所做的事情................................................................515.我一天的生活........................................................................................................................516.介绍一位名人........................................................................................................................517.LibraryRules.........................................................................................................................618.我的家乡Myhometown.....................................................................................................619.我的书包MyBackpack......................................................................................................620.我的房子MyHouse.............................................................................................................61.假期去过的地方Lastwintervacation,IwenttoBeijingwithmyparents.BeijingisinthenorthofChina.Wewenttherebytrain.InBeijingIvisitedtheTian’anmenSquare.IclimbedtheGreatWall.Ihadagoodtimethere.IloveBeijing.2.假期计划IamgoingtogotoBeijingthissummerholiday.BeijingisinthenorthofChina.It’sveryfamous.Iamgoingtogotherebytrain.InBeijingIamgoingtoclimbtheGreatWall.IamgoingtovisittheTian’anmenSquare.3.描述图片中人物正在做的事情Lookatthispicture.Therearefivepeopleinit.Amyisreadingabook.Samislisteningtomusic.Damingisflyingakite.Tomisplayingwithtoys.Simonisridingabike.Theyareveryhappy.4.喜欢的动物MyfavouriteanimalIlikedogsverymuch.Ihaveapetdog.It’sverycute.ItsnameisDudu.It’sblackandwhite.Ithasgottwobigeyesandasmallnose.Itlikeseatingmeat.Itcanrunfast.It’sveryclever.Ioftenplaywithit.5.喜欢的季节Myfavouriteseasonisspring.Inspring,it’swarm.Therearelotsofbeautifulflowers.Icanenjoythem.Icanhaveapicnicinthepark.Icanflyakite.Icandolotsofinterestingthings.SoIlikespring.6.我的爱好Collectingstampsismyhobby.Ilikestampsverymuch.Ihavegotlotsofstamps.Somestampsareaboutanimals.Somestampsareaboutfamousmenandwomen.IhavegotChinesestamps.ButIhaven’tgotEnglishstamps.Collectingstampsisinteresting.7.喜欢的节日MyfavouritefestivalisSpringFestival.AtSpringFestival,Icanplaywithmyfriends.Icaneatlotsofdeliciousfood.Icangetsomemoney.Wehaveaspecialmeal.It’sabigfamilydinner.IloveSpringFestival.8.梦想Ihaveadream.IwanttobeanEnglishteacher.BecauseIlikeEnglish.IthinkEnglishisinterestinganduseful.IcanspeakEnglishwell.NowIstudyveryhard.Ihopemydreamwillcometrue.9.我的学校Myschoolisverybigandbeautiful.Inourschooltherearesometallbuildings.Thewallsarewhite.Thewindowsarebright.Inourschooltherearelotsofpupilsandteachers.Thepupilsstudyhard.Theteachersworkhard.Ilovemyschool.10.喜欢的运动Playingbasketballismyfavouritesport.Becauseit’sveryinteresting.Ihavegotabasketball.Iplaybasketballeveryday.Myfriendslikebasketball,too.Ioftenplaywithmyfriends.Ihopetobeabasketballstar.11.我的朋友MyfriendIhaveagoodfriend.HernameisAmy.Sheistwelveyearsold.Shehasgottwobigeyes.Sheistall.Sheisfriendly.Shelikesreadingbooks.ShecanspeakEnglishwell.Shewantstobeateacher.Wealllikeher.12.自我介绍MynameisAmy.Iamtwelveyearsold.Ihavegottwobigeyes.Iamtall.Iamfriendly.Ilikereadingbooks.IcanspeakEnglishwell.Icanplaybasketball.ButIcan’tswim.Iwanttobeateacher.13.我的家庭Ihaveahappyfamily.Therearethreepeopleinmyfamily.Theyaremyfather,mymotherandme.Myfatherisateacher.Heteachesmath.Mymotherisateacher,too.SheteachesEnglish.Iamapupil.Wealllikereadingbooks.14.给朋友写一封信告诉他你上个周末所做的事情DearAmy,Howareyou?Ihadagoodtimelastweekend.OnSaturdaymorning,Icleanedmyroom.Intheafternoon,Ihadapicnicinthepark.IntheeveningIdidmyhomework.OnSundaymorningIwenttothezoowithmyparents.IntheafternoonIwatchedTV.Iwasveryhappy.Imissyou.Pleasewritesoon.Lovefrom,Sam15.我一天的生活Igetupatsixinthemorning.Ihavemilkandeggsforbreakfast.ThenIgotoschoolbybus.Ihavefourlessonsinthemorning.Ihavelunchathome.Ihavetwolessonsintheafternoon.AfterschoolIdomyhomework.Igotobedatnineintheevening.16.介绍一位名人InOctober2003,ShenzhouVflewintospacewithYangLiwei.HewasChina’sfirstmaninspace.YangLiweiisfromLiaoling.Firsthebecameapilot.Thenhebecameataikonaut.YangLiweispentabouttwenty-onehoursinspace.Hemadeavideoabouthisspacetravel.Lotsofpeoplesawit.Heisvery,veryfamous.17.LibraryRules1.Lookatthelibraryrules.3.Pleaseshowyourlibrarycard.5.Pleasebequiet.2.Pleasestandinline.4.Don’ttalkinthelibrary.18.我的家乡MyhometownJiaozuoismyhometown.It’sabeautifulplace.It’sinthenorthofChina.InJiaozuotherearelotsofbeautifulplaces.YuntaiMountainisveryfamous.Everyyearlotsofpeoplevisitit.InJiaozuowehavegotlotsofdeliciousfood.Peopleareveryfriendly.Ilovemyhometown.19.我的书包MyBackpackIhaveabackpack.Itislargeanditisblue.Itisabirthdaygiftfrommyparents.Iloveitverymuch.Itisvery20.我的房子MyHouseIhaveahouse.Itisbigandnew.Thereareeightroomsinit.Theyarealiving-room,akitchen,threebedroom,onestudyandtwobathrooms.IwatchTVintheliving-room.Idomyhomeworkinthestudy.Ihavedinnerinthekitchen.Thisismyhouse.Ilikeit.
篇三:小学英语作文范文_13500字作文范文写人:My friendI have got a friend. Her name is Ruby. She is eleven years old. She is short and thin. She is a pretty girl.pretty(漂亮的)She likes drawing. Her birthday is in September. Her horoscope is Virgo. She likes pink and white. Her favourite animal is the kitten. She also likes traveling and swimming. She likes playing computer games. And I like play computer games, too. So sometimes we play together at home.On Sunday, I sometimes go to the park with her. We have a picnic in the park. We have some food, drinks and toys.I like my best friend. She likes me, too. We have many in common. So we are best friends.September (九月)horoscope(星座)Virgo(处女座)kitten(小猫) travel(旅游) computer(计算机)computer game(计算机游戏)sometimes(有时候)picnic(野餐) best(最好的) common(共同点)My friendI have a friend.He is Eric. He is tall. He is thin. He is ten years old. He is careless. He has got a blue bicycle. It is beautiful. It is new. He can ride the bicycle very well. He can run fast. He likes Chinese, English, Music and Art. He likes pandas. He likes to eat meat, so he is strong. He likes to drink lemonade. He wants a yellow table tennis. He is happy everyday.This is my friend. I like him. And he likes me, too. Who is your friend? How is your friend?careless(粗心)art(艺术)table tennis(乒乓球) everyday(每天)My familyHello, I’m Tommy. I have a happy family. There are three people in my family. They are my father, my mother and I. We live in a big flat. The flat is white.My father is very handsome. He’s a C.E.O. He likes playing golf. He likes money. My mother is very fat. She’s a teacher. She likes reading books. She likes students. I am thin. I am a student of Grade 5. I like playing football with my friends. I like eating pizza very much.On the weekend, we sometimes have a picnic in the park. We have lots of food and drinks. I play with my cousins. My mother likes reading books on the rug. We have a good time.This is my family. I love my family.flat(公寓) handsome(英俊) C.E.O(领导)golf(高尔夫球) money(钱) rug(小毯子)student(学生)grade(年级)weekend(周末) cousin(堂兄姐妹;表兄姐妹)have a good time(玩得很开心; 过得很快乐)My familyLook! This is my family. There are three people in it, my father, my mother and I.I am a happy girl. I’m ten years old. I am tall and thin. My ears are small. My eyes are big. My mouth is small. I go to school by school bus. I learn English. I can draw well. I like running very much and I run very fast. I like to eat meat.My father is tall and fat. He is big. His ears are big. His eyes are small. They are black. My father’s mouth is small. It is red. He can ride a bicycle and he can drive a jeep, too. He can run, but not very fast. He can jump, but not very high. He likes to eat fish. He does not like to eat cake.My mother is tall and thin. Her eyes are big, but her ears are small. Her mouth is big. She cooks very well. She can’t ride a bicycle. She likes to eat shrimps. She does not like meat.This is my family. I like my family very much.shrimp(虾)写物、景的:My Favourite AnimalI like many wild animals. But my favourite wild animals are giraffes.They have got long necks and long legs , so they can eat leaves at the top of the trees. They’re so delicious. The giraffes are the tallest animals in the land. But they can’t run fast because their legs are not strong.The giraffes don’t live alone, they always live together. So you can see many giraffes are friendly.I like them best.wild(野外的)top(顶端)delicious(美味的)tallest(最高的) alone(单独)always(总是)friendly(友好的)My Favourite AnimalMy favourite wild animal is shark. It’s big. It’s gray. Do you know,why do l like it very much? Let’ me tell you!One day, I went to the Ocean Park. There were some fishes inside it. They were beautiful. But, suddenly they swam fast and spread out. Because a shark came, it chased fish and opened his big and red mouth. It stopped and looked at me through the glass. I was afraid. But I looked at it for a long time. Its head was big. It had two small eyes. I couldn’t see its ears. Its fins were big and it had three fins. One was on its body. And two were beside its body. Its tail was big, so it could swim fast.I like sharks. Because it is strong, it is the king of the ocean. It can chase and eat all the fish. It is cool. It is the first animal that I’m afraid of, but I like it very much.shark(鲨鱼) ocean(海洋)went(go的过去式) were(are的过去式) inside(在---里面) suddenly(突然)swam(swim的过去式) spread out(散开) came(come的过去式) chase(追逐) afraid(害怕) fin(鳍)had(have的过去式)My Favorite AnimalElephants are very strong, so I like them very much.They are wild animals. They live in the forest. But sometimes there are a few elephants in the zoo. In the forest, they’re the biggest animals. They’re gray and strong. They have long noses. The noses can help them pick up the fruit. All the fruits are their food. They have two big ears. They look like two big leaves. Their legs are too short and fat so they only can walk and they can’t run fast. Their bodies are strong but their backs are smooth, so people can sit on their backs.Elephants are kind. You can make friend with them.forest(森林) a few(一些)smooth (平滑的)kind(友善的)My Favorite ToyI have got a toy. It is my favourite toy. Do you want to know what it is? Let me tell you.It is very beautiful. It wears a pink dress. It has got long hair and two big blue eyes. It’s my birthday present from my parents on the tenth birthday. It’s very lovely. It comes from U.S.A. It is my good friend. When I am sad, I like to play with her and talk to her. Then I’ll be happy. I like it very much, so I keep it clean every day. I think it likes me, too.Now, do you know what it is? Yes, it’s a Barbie doll.wear(戴)tenth(第十) comes from(来自) U.S.A.(美国)My Favorite SeasonThere are four seasons in a year. They are spring, summer, autumn and winter. The weather changes in different season. I like summer best.Summer is hot, but I enjoy summer holidays. It lasts two months, July and August. It is very hot. Girls wear beautiful dress and boys wear T-shirts and shorts. During the summer holidays, I get up late in the morning and play with our friends in the afternoon. I eat ice-cream and watermelon when I am thirsty. I swim in the swimming pool.I enjoy the summer holidays. That’s why I like summer very much.weather(气候) change(变化) holiday(假日)last(持续) July(七月) August(八月) shorts(短裤)during(在---期间)enjoy(喜欢)My ClassroomThis is my classroom. It’s big and clean. It’s beautiful.In my classroom, there are two doors. Every day we play outside the doors. There is a blackboard on the wall. Our teacher writes the homework on the blackboard. On the teacher’s desk, there are many exercise books. There are twenty desks and forty chairs in our classroom. On the wall, there are many bulletin boards. There are lots of students’ works on them. They are very interesting and beautiful.On the ceiling, there are eight lights and four fans. The lights make the classroom bright and the fans make us cool.My classroom is very beautiful, big and bright. I love my classroom.outside (在---外面) homework(回家作业)exercise(练习)twenty(二十) forty(四十) bulletin board(布告栏)works(作品) interesting(有趣的) ceiling(天花板)My SchoolThis is my school. Its name is Kan Ning Primary school.There are many trees and flowers in it. There are three red tall buildings standing in the middle of the school. There is a playground near the building.You can run and jump in the playground. You can also play football, basketball and tennis in it. When you enter the building, you can see there is a library, many classrooms, and teacher’s office in it. In the library, you can see many books on the bookshelves. And you can read books. You can also borrow books and return books.This is my school. Do you like my school?middle(中间) tennis(网球) return(还书)Autumn in ShanghaiThere are three months in autumn. They are September, October and November. It’s cool and dry. We wear T-shirts and trousers in autumn.Autumn is a harvest season. We can eat many kinds of fresh fruits, such as grapes, pears and apples.We can do many things in autumn. I I can go to the pa I often play football on the playground.I enjoy myself very much in autumn.It is my favourite season.September(九月) October(十月) November(十一月) harvest(收获) fresh(新鲜的) such as(例如)Autumn in ShanghaiThere are three months in autumn. They are September, October and November. In autumn, it is windy. The leaves fall and fall. We can hear the wind: “Wu, Wu, Wu……” It isn’t loud. I like it.In autumn, it’s very cool. We all like to go to the park. We can fly kites, play football and climb trees. But autumn is not hot. It is not cold ,too. So we always wear a coat or a dress. If you feel bored, you can have a picnic in the park. You can have a good time.Autumn is nice. It’s cool and dry. I like autumn very much. Do you like it?windy(风大的)bored(厌烦的)AutumninShanghaiThere arethreemonthsinAutumninShanghai. They areSeptember, OctoberandNovember. WealwaysfeelcoolinAutumninShanghai , becausetheweatherinAutumninShanghaiiswindyandsunny .Wealwayswearscarf 、shirtandcoats . InAutumninShanghai , thewindblowsandblows and leavesfall . Wealwaysflykites , playfootballandhaveapicnic .Whenwehaveapicnicinthepark , wecaneatsomeapples , somecrisps , somebiscuits , somechocolate , anddrinksomeCokeorjuice . It will be very happy.I like autumn in Shanghai.crisps(薯片)Shanghai ZooOn Tuesday, it’s a sunny day, the cloud is white. Some birds are flying in the blue sky, some are singing on the tree.My classmates and I are going to Shanghai Zoo. It’s a big zoo. There are a lot of animals in it: monkeys、tigers、elephants、giraffes、zebras、parrots、lions……The monkeys are yellow. They are small. Their eyes are black and small. Their noses are small and their mouth is small, too. The monkeys have long tails. They can walk on the rope. They can dangle naughtily on the tree. They are lovely. dangle(悬挂)naughtily(顽皮地)The tigers are big. They are black and yellow. Some are lazy, some are roaring. Their eyes are big and bright. Their bodies are big. They have long tails. They can run very fast. They are fierce. lazy(懒散的) roar(吼叫)fierce(凶猛的)The elephants are big in the zoo. They are gray. They are lazy. Their ears are big. They look like two fans. The elephant’s nose is long. Their tails are short. They can walk slowly. They rest quietly under the tree. Rest(休息) quietly(安静地)The giraffes are tall. They are the tallest in the zoo. Their necks are long. They are yellow and orange. They are very lovely. They eat leaves happily.The zebras are black and white. Their eyes are small. Their ears are small, too. Their tails areshort. Their four legs are strong. They can run very fast.The parrots are beautiful. Their eyes are big. Their mouths are sharp. Their tails are long. They talk to each other loudly.sharp(尖尖的)each other(相互) loudly(大声地)The lions are orange. Their teeth are sharp. Their eyes are small. Their noses are big. Their ears are small. Their tails are long. Their four legs are strong. They can run fast. They roar proudly:“ we are the bravest in the zoo! We are the king of the zoo!” proudly(骄傲地) brave(勇敢) This is the Shanghai Zoo. I like it. I like animals.写事的:On SundaysEvery one likes Sunday. Because they are not very busy. But I’m busy.busy(忙碌) I get up at eight o’clock in the morning. I eat my breakfast at half past eight. I always go shopping at nine o’clock. I often go to the restaurant and eat my lunch at twelve o’clock. I read my book at two o’clock. Sometimes I play computer game at four o’clock. I eat dinner at six o’clock in the evening. I watch TV at seven o’clock. I take a bath at nine o’clock. I go to bed at ten o’clock.I like Sundays very much.restaurant(饭店)My Diary diary(日记)Jun. 8SundaysunnyToday is Sunday. I had a nice day.I got up at eight. I brushed my teeth and washed my face at five past eight. I ate breakfast at ten past eight. Then I went to the park. I played football with my team members. I scored two goals. We were very happy. I went home at half past eleven. I took a bath. It was very comfortable. team(队)score(分数;得分)comfortable(舒服)After lunch, I had a break at one. I slept for an hour and a half. Then I began to learn and review my homework. break(休息)slept(sleep的过去式)began(begin的过去式)review(复习)I was busy and tired, but I enjoyed it very much. tired(累的)My Winter HolidayIt is seven o’clock. I usually get up early every day. But tod I get up at half past eight.Now, it is a quarter to eleven, I am doing my homework.quarter(四分之一)I often watch TV news in the afternoon.At night I usually play a game. I go to bed at nine o’clock.Oh! It is my winter holiday. I like my winter holiday very much. It is funny and wonderful.funny(有趣的)wonderful(丰富多彩的)Summer HolidayI like summer holiday. There are two months in summer holiday. They are July and August. In summer, it’s rainy, sunny, hot and wet. I can hear the thunder in summer. thunder(雷声)In summer, I go swimming and go to the beach. I like eating ice-cream in summer. I wear shorts and T-shirts in summer, too. This summer holiday is special. There is an Olympic Games in August. We won 51 gold medals and 100 medals in total. The first gold medal is weightlifting. I am very happy when I know this news. I think China is the strongest country.I feel happy in summer holiday.beach(海滩)special(特殊的)Olympic Games(奥运会) won(win的过去式) gold medal(金牌) gold (金)medal(奖牌)total(总共) weightlifting(举重) news(新闻)China(中国)country(国家)
篇四:小学英语作文范文2_7800字(1)My BackpackI havea backpack. It is large and it is blue. It is a birthday gift from my parents. I love it very much. It is very (2)My HouseI have a house. It is big and new. There are eight rooms in it. They are a living-room,a kitchen,three bedroom,one study and two bathrooms. I watch TV in the living-room. I do my homework in the study. I have dinner in the kitchen. This is my house. I like it.(3)This vacationsIn this vacations Igo to travel in some famous places and i go to visit my grandparents in the village.i learn something difenrent.like example:Iknow people work in the village it is so hard and so tired,they are grow the vegetable,rice and something else it is very dificult.(4)the last summer in my elementary schoolThe last summer in my elementary school is very unforgetable,i remember i will go to anotherschool and have to leave my friends and teachers,i feel sad ,but i learned to get together with them to remember the friendship between us,we have a good time and swear to study hard in order to have a bright future.(5)Today's experienceIt was a fine day today and the sun was bright . I visited Beijing Zoo with my classmate , Zhang Hong .The animals there were so interesting that allthe people loved them . When I saw a visitor throwing food to the monkeys , I wentran to stop him and said ,“ Animals are our good friends and we must take good care of them .”(6)My DogI have a dog. My dog name is DuDu. DuDu is 9 years. DuDu is fat. It wears a white coat. DuDu has two big eyes and two small ears. It has one short mouth. My dog is smart. I like my dog. Do you like it?(7)My Good FriendZhang Ying is my good friend. She’s in Class1, Grade4 ofTianjiao Primary School. She’s a model student. She’s clever and she’s helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. Oh yeah, shelikes fishing, too. But she doesn’t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with her. We always work together and help each other.(8)My new teacherMy new teacher is science teacher. He’s very strong. He has a big mouth, two big ears, two big eyes and a not too big and not too small nose. He often wears a black new shirt and brown pants, with two big shoes。My science teacher is very kind. And he is very smart, isn’t he? Today, we have science class. We are very happy. Because he is so funny. Who is he? He’s a Mr. Zhou .(9)BirthdayMy birthday is on Sunday. My parents are going to have a birthday party at home. I invite my friends to come to the party.At the party. They give me many small presents. Such as cards, picture books, pens.They sing Happy Birthday to me. My mother makes a big cake for me. I cut the cake into smallpieces and give them out. we sing and dance.We have a good time at the party.(10)AnimalsI like animals very much. I have a dog, It’s my favourite animal. It’s white, It looks like a snow ball. It has two big eyes and ears. But its nose and mouth are very small. It’s very naughty.It often stares at my food when I have a meal. When I’m home it follows me all the time.When I do my homework, it often sits beside quietly, but sometimes runs around me and shouts:wom wom.I like my dog very much.(11)My StudyMy study is big. It’s about 20㎡. The walls are white and the floor is dark yellow. The lights on the wall are very beautiful. There is a big window on the wall. The window curtains are yellow and light green.In front of the wall, there is my desk. There is a telephone, a globe and some books on the desk.There is a piano on the right of the desk. It’s my favorite present from my parents when I was nine years old.On the left of the desk, there is a bookshelf. There are many books on the shelf. Some are storybooks. Some are picture books. Some are cartoon books. Some are music books.There are some English books, too. On the shelf, there is a Snoopy and a Blue Cat. I like them very much!In the evening or at the weekends, I do my homework and play the piano in my study. I can read all kinds of books, too. In my study, I can gain much knowledge. I like my study. What about you?(12)Learning Foreign LanguageI love learning foreign languages. Especially English because English is the most widely spokenlanguage in the world, it is used by countries all over the world. For example, if you want to find a nice job, you probably need to be good at English, and when you surf on the Internet, you'll see manydialogues and keywords in English. If you don't know them, then you'll have to spend a lot of timelooking them up in an English dictionary. Therefore we must try harder to learn English and improve our English, and we could learn more besides.Now, I'm a junior high student, I try to read magazine articles in English everyday. In fact, learning English is lots of fun. It's rather like learning Chinese. Just open your mouth and say something in English or read lots of achievement. All in all, it's useful for everyone to learn English.(13)My good habitsIn the morning. First, I get up. Next, I brush my teeth. Then, I wash my face. After that, I havebreakfast. At last, I go to school.In the evening. First, I finish my homework. Next, I have dinner. Then, I pack my schoolbag. After that, hang up my clothes. At last, I go to bed.(14)I love my bedroomI have a bedroom .It is not big , but it is nice .There is a bed in my bedroom . A yellow dog is on the bed .Every night,I sleep with it . Next to the bed, there is a desk. A bear lamp is on the desk .I like the bear lamp. It's cute. I like to do homework under the lamp every evening. I have a new computer in mybedroom .It is my best friend . Because I study at it, play at it . There are also several beautiful pictures on the wall.I like my bedroom. Do you like it?(15)Do you like me?Hello! Everyone. I’m a little rabbit. My name is Hanhan. Look! I’m very lovely. My eyes are red. My ears are long. My hair is white. My tail is short. I like carrots very much. I have a good friend. She’s my little master. Her name is Zhou Xun. We always play games together. I like her very much and she likes me, too.(16)My Pencil-boxI have a good friend. Her name is Pencil-box. She is a very beautiful girl. Look! There is a picture on her face. It’s a picture of flowers. Her coat is blue and yellow. There are some pencils, a pen, a ruler, a rubber and a tape in her stomach. From Monday to Friday, I go to school with her. When I want to copy or write the new words, I open her mouth and take out the pencil from her stomach. She helps me a lot. And I like her very much.(17)Who am I?Hello! My name is Feifei. My mother is very beautiful. My father is very handsome. So I’m very lovely. Look! My coat is white. My eyes are blue. I have a long tail. Fish is my favorite food. I like mice too. Guess! Who am I?(18)My MotherMy mother is a beautiful woman.She is 38 years old.She is an engineer.She likes singing and she can sing very well.She also likes reading,her favourite book is HARRY POTTER.Although she hasn't any money,I love her very much.Because she is my mother.And she loves me,too.This is my mother.(19) I want to be a headmasterI want to be a headmaster when I grow up. I think that’s a good job. My school is in the forest. It’s very beautiful. I go to work by Benz at eight o’clock in the morning. The teachers in my school are kind and patient. The female teachers in my school are good looking and young. The male teachers arehandsome and strong. They are all hardworking so they get good salary. The children in my school have three classes in the morning. In the afternoon, they play and pick up mushrooms or strawberries in the
篇五:小学英语作文范文_15900字小学英语作文范文:1 My friendLi Ming is my friend .He is a boy . He is a student .He is twelve years old . His favourite subject is English . His favourite colour is blue . His favourite sport is pingpong.. I love him . 2 My familyThere are three people in my family .They are my father , my mother and I. We live in China . My father is a businessman .He drives to work . My mother is a clerk . She goes to work by bus .I am a student . I go to school on foot .I love my family .MyfamilyI have a happy family . They are my father , my mother and me .My father is a teacher .He is 36 years old .He likes to read books and newspapers .He has a car. He drives to work .My mother is a cashier . She is younger than my father .She is 35 years old .She likes to go shoppping .I am a student .I am 11 .I like to play pingpong. I love my family .3 ChinaHello! My name is Li Ming . I live in China .Now let me tell you about China .China is west of the US. Beijing is the capital city of China , China’s flag is red .It has five yellow stars . Tiananmen Square and the Palace Museum are famous . China is great .4 My DayToday is Monday .I get up at 6:30 in the morning .Then I wash my face and brush my teeth .I eat breakfast at 7:00.Then I go to school on foot .Classes begin at 8:00. There are four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon I work hard at school .I like English best .After school , I clean my classroom .Then I walk home .I have supper at 7:00.After Supper ,I do my homework .I go to bed at 9:00. What a busy day !5 My favourite teacherHello,my name is Steven. I have many good teachers, but my favourite teacher is Miss Li. She is a very good teacher.She is very young, but her English is very good. She teaches usEnglish every day. Her class has so muchfun.She sings songs with us, plays games with us. We are so happy . And we learn Englishwell. Our English isvery very good.So I like her very much.She likes reading books and playing sports. After class, Miss Li often plays sports with us. We are very happy. We all love her very much. This is my favourite teacher.She is a good teacher .I like my English teacher very much. What about you? Do you have a good teacher, too?6My roomLook! This is my room.It isn’t big ,but it is clean .There is a desk and a chair in my room .There are many books on the desk . And my schoolbag is on the chair .My bed is beside the desk .There are some beautiful pictures on the wall .I love my room .7 My favourite seasonHello. My name is Jenny .There are four seasons in a year .Spring ,summer ,falland winter.Of all the seasons ,I like winter best .Why ? Because I like snow and ice .I like to ski on the snow .I like to skate on the ice .I like to make a snowman,too.I love winter .8 My favourite subjectHello,my name is Lucy .I have many subjects,like EnglishChinesemath and soon .Of all the subjects ,I like English best . Why ? Because I think English is interesting .I can sing many English songs ,like Bingobig big world and so on .I can learn many English words ,then I can read story books .So I like English best. 9 Myfavourite sportHello. My name is Jenny .I like badminton and basketball.Basketball is my favourite sport,I like basketball best. I always wear a T-shirt,shorts and runners to play basketball. I can throw the basketball in the net, I think it is easy, but someone thinks it is hard, I can catch the basketball,too. On Sundays,I am a basketball player.I like to watch the basketball game on TV, Yao Ming is my favourite basketball player, I want to be a real basketball player someday.Swimming is my favorite sport. I like swimming very much. It can make me strong. In summer, I swim in the sea. In winter, the weather is very cold. I go swimming at the swimming pool. Every Sunday I go swimming with my parents. If you want to be strong, please come with me!10 以 Keep healthy 为题写一段话,要求用上所给提示词,书写工整,语句通顺,意思连贯,语法正确,不得少于五句话。(提示词:exercisebreakfastvegetablesgood foodplay sports ) Keep healthyADo you want to know how to keep healthy? Ok,let me tell you the way to keep healthy. First,always eat breakfast .Second , you should eat more fruit and vegetables . You should eat good food .Try to eat less junk food and drink less coffee.Because they are not good for you .Finally ,you should exercise every day .Like playing sports ,running swimming and so on .If you do like that ,you will have a healthy body .BHow to keep heathy ?It’s important for us to keep healthy .I think we should have a healthy diet every day .We should eat more fruit and vegetables instead of junk food . We should get up early in the morning and not go to bed late at night .It’s good to take more exercise like running swimming and riding a bicycle .It’s not good to spend too much time watching TV or playing computer games .If you do so ,you will have a healthy body .11 明信片:Thursday , February fourthDear mum and dad ,We are having fun in Beijing . This is our hotel . It is near Wngfujing Street .Wangfujing has many shops .I miss you ,Love ,Jenny .12 书信:Thursday , February fourthDear dad ,How are you ? I am fine . Beijing is a big city . It’s bigger than Shijiazhuang . I like the Palace Museum . It’s beautiful .See you soon .// Love ,LiMing第五册重点句子:1 2 3 4 56 7 8 910111213(He goes to work by car .)14151617181920China is where we live .21North points up on a map .22What is the capital city of China ?2324252628Do you know what country is west of the U.S.?2930It’31’s flag ?32Let’33It is very old and beautiful . Beijing is great .34353637May I invite them ?请做肯定回答。3839That’40When do you leave for Beijing ? We leave February first in the morning .4142Let’43is it Canada ? About (关于)eight thousand five hundred kilometres.4445Let’46Let’47We have a trip to Beijing .48Here ‘s what we want to do .49Tomorrow we leave for Beijing on the train .5051What’s the weather forecast ?Sunny but cool .(How is the weather ?)52Does he need a pair of pants ? Yes , he does / No , hedoesn’t .5354 I don’55’56It’(too bigtoo small )57What are you doing ?58May I help you ? Sure .5960You need more socks .61He 62What’s the matter ?I can’t find my key .I can’t unlock my suitcase .lost .63Can you find my key ? Yes , I can . Here it is .646566Have a good trip .Thank you67Danny runs to the train and jumps on .68Don’t jump on the train .The train is not ready .69I am excited .------Me, too.70Come on ,Jenny and Li Ming .Let’s run ,jump and sing .71Please don’t sit down .Pease stand up .第六册重点句子: 3 Look ! There is a little red school . 5 Are you having fun ?11 He is talking to the man behind you . 太热了不能喝) My key is15 What is a snack ? A snack is a little food to eat .16 I’m hungry ,but I don’t know what I want to eat . 19 The baby doesn’t like loud talking .21 Who is tired and hungry ? I am ./Everyone is tired and hungry . 太多的)30 I see some men ______(fly) kites .31 Don’t worry .I can help you .32 Let’35 Now I am putting film in my camera .36 May I take your picture ? Sure .37 May I have your camera ? Sure .38 May I help you take a picture ? No, thanks .39 Come on .40 Let’s look inside the window .41 Be careful . ’s arms ,nose and tail ?43 Who wants to go shopping today ? I do . 45 Everyone _______(want )to go shopping . 47 What time is it?It’s 3:00.48 Y51 How much for this postcard ? One yuan .52 I’53 Where do you put the stamp ? In the top right corner of the postcard .54 Where do you write on a postcard ? O n the left .55 Where do you put the address ?On the right . 58 Can you point to the bottom of the envelpoe ?60 Yes . Go straight down the street . Turn left at the traffic lights .61 Thanks .You are welcome .62 What’s my mother’s address ?You live with your mother .63 May I help you write it ? Sure .64 Do you know what a computer is ?65 Come on ! Let’是否)66 May I send my friend an e--mail ? 69 What happened ? I hurt my nose ./ I fell / I broke my tail . ’s camera .72 Let’73 How did you go to Tian’anmen Square ? We went by bus .74 It’s too small for me , but it’77 Please send me a letter .英语第七册句子:1 Did you have a good trip ?Yes ,thanks ,but I am tired .2 Let’s go home.Let me help you .(祈使句)3 Come in . I’ll show you the rooms in my house .4 Help Li Ming point to the closet .5 What time is it ? It’6 What would you like for breakfast ?I would like cereal ,please .7 Let’11 This is the way on Friday .12 This is the way we on Saturday .13 What’s for supper ? I am cooking meat ande vegetables .14 Let’s help my mother supper .15 What are you doing ? I am washing the dirty dishes .16 Now the dishes are clean and dirty . ’23 How’s the weather today ? It’24 What’s the temperature outside ? It’s fifteen degrees .25 How many lines make a triangle ? Three .26 What’s your favourite shape ? My favourite shape is a circle .29 Let’33 There are four seasons in a year .They are winter spring summer and fall .( fall==autumn )34 What a hot ,sunny day!What a cold snowy day !(感叹句)35 The wind blows the leaves off the trees .36 Jenny and LiMing school . 38 Look out the window . Snow is falling .( fall==autumn秋天)39 What do you like to do in winter ? I like to skate on the ice / I like to ski on the snow .40 I am going to take off my hat now .Why ? Because I’m hot . 42 What else do you do in winter in China ? Sometimes we slide on the snow . Sometimes we make snowballs and throw them . 45 What’s your favourite season ? My favourite season is _____.51 When is Christmas ? It’s December twenty ---fifth. 53 Yesterday I helped Mr.Smith with the Christmas lights .54 Today we are buying Christmas gifts . 58 Let’59 It’s fun to put up a Christmas tree . 63 Come on ,let’s go and see .64 It’ 英语第八册重点句子:Unit1:1 What sports do you play? I play badminton and pingpong .2 Pingpong is my favourite sport .I like pingpong best . 3 Can you teach me to play basketball ? Sure .4 I have some runners, too . (肯定句句末,表示“也”)I don’t have a T-shirt ,either .(否定句句末,表示“也”) I also like English .(句中,表示“也”)5 Would you like to learn to play pingpong ? Yes , I would .6 I don’t think so .我不这么认为。7 Let’s ask him forsome help .8 Do you have any runners ?Yes ,I’ll show you . 9 Do you like these runners or those runners ?10 That’s thirty dollars for the runners .11 Are you ready to learn basketball ?12 I’m throwing the basketball !13 Catch the basketball .14 The ball is heavy / light .15 Throw the basketball at the net . 16 I can throw it easily . 17 You hit the pingpong ball with this paddle. 18 I am hitting the ball to Jenny .19 Can you hit the ball to Jenny ? I think I can .20 Did you have fun today ? Yes , we did . 21 We bought a pair of runners and a T-shirt for Li Ming . 22 I taught Li Ming to throw and catch the ball . 23 He is a good basketball player . 24 He wanted to learn ,but he thought the ball was too heavy .25 A team has many players .26 Would you like to go to the game ? Sure ! Let’s go .27 What’s the score ?It’s seventy-eight to seventy-eight .28 An orange player has the ball .29 We watched Bob play basketball .30 Everyone played hard .31 Bob’s team won. The orange team lost . 32 Did you have fun watching the game ? Yes ! We yelled for Bob’s team . 33 What snacks did you buy ?(不能放到后面) 34 Here are some snacks . Here is a ticket .35 Are you ready for a quiz ?Unit 2 :1 Always eat breakfast .Why ? Because it’s good for you . 2 Class ,everyonewants to be strong and healthy . 3 How often did Danny and Kim eat breakfast last week ?(上周) Danny ate breakfast once . Kim ate breakfast six times last week . 4 What do you usually eat for breakfast ? I usually eat porridge . 5 Before breakfast , he washes his hands .After breakfast , he brushes his teeth . 6 Jenny goes to school five times a week ,from Monday to Friday . 7 She wakes up at 7:00 in the morning .8 Please answer my questions now . 9 What do you do after breakfast ? I brush my teeth .Why? Because I want strong ,healthy teeth . 10 What do you do before supper ? I do my homework .11 A healthy body has healthy bones ,muscles and skin . 12 For strong bones ,you need to eat foods that are good for you .13 This is a muscle. For strong muscles ,you need exercise .14 This is skin . Healthy skin is clean skin .Wash your face ! Take showers or baths . 15 Good food makes your body healthy .16 What’s your favourite fruit ? I like melon best .17 Do you know onions can make you cry ? Watch out ! (当心)18 You need to eat vegetables for a healthy body .19 How often do you eat donuts ? Usually twice a day . After lunch and after supper . 20 Here’s the chart I made for Danny . 21 I think I need to eat more vegetables .(更多的) 22 Exercise helps make your body healthy and strong . 23 Riding a bike is exercise . 24 How much exercise do you need ?You need about twenty minutes of exercise three times a week . 25 Sixty minutes make an hour .26 You have to play sports for exercise . 27 Work hard at school/sports /home . 28 Listen to your teacher/your mother and father .29 Always do your homewrk/Have fun with your friends / Help clean the house . 30 Kim ,do you help your family ? Yes ! I always dry the dishes after supper .31 What else do you do at home ? Iclean my room on Saturdays for about thirtyminutes .32 Brush your teeth for the right answer . 33 Can you name these vegetables ?(命名) 34 Look at the seasons below . 35 What happens to trees in the different seasons ?36 Many trees don’t have any leaves . 37 In fall ,the trees lose their leaves . (leaf 叶子)38 Here’s what I like to do in summer .39 I like to wear shorts and sandals .40 Sometimes I lie on the grass and look at the clouds . 41 I like to watch the birds fly in the sky . 42 This afternoon , Jenny invited Danny to go swimming .43 Hurry up ,Danny .(快点,丹妮) 44 Danny slowly takes off his sandals .( take off---put on )45 I think my arm hurts . 46 Your kite looks like a bird .47 I don’t think it’s going to fly .( 我认为它不会飞)48 I can make it fly .( 我能让它飞起来) 49 He ran faster and faster . ( 越来越快) 50 Then Danny ran into a tree .(撞到) 51 Flying is for birds ,not kites . 52 There are many white clouds in the sky .( 许多白云)53 I see a cloud that looks like a donut . 54 I likewatching clouds better than flying kites .(与放风筝相比我更喜欢看云) 55 Tomorrow I am going to wake up at 7:00 .(will)56 I will pick some flowers for my mother . 57 I will run faster than the police officer .58 What will you do for the summer holiday ? 59 My family likes to go on trips in the summer. 60 I liked playing on the peach . 61 I will say hello to my mother and father .62 I will make things with the sand . I will make a sand animal . 63 I will put on my swimsuit and swim in the ocean .The ocean is salty . 64 Listen carefully .(认真听)/ Be careful .(小心) 65 Do you like lying on the beach ?(你喜欢躺在沙滩上吗?) 66 Before I go , I want to buy gifts for my family . 67 I know a good store for souvenirs of Canada .68 I need a gift for every person in my family . 69 I need things that are about ten dollars .70 cheap /expensive wet/dry slow / quick slowly /quickly early/ latebefore / aftereasy/ hard71 I am getting ready to go home next week .72 I have many things to find and to pack . 73 Do you remember playing basketball with Danny ? 74 Danny said the basketball was heavy .(前后时态一直) 75 He was too weak to throw the basketball . 76 Then I taught him to play pingpong , but he hit his hand .77 Here’s another picture (另外一个)78 Here’s a picture of you .(这是你的一张照片。照片上的人是你本人)Here’s a picture for you .(这是给你的一张照片。照片上的人不一定是你本人) 79 I asked Santa for a camera . 80 Li Ming is leaving soon .Let’s have a party for him to say good bye. 81 Let’s not tell him . Let’s have a surprise party for LiMing .82 That’s when the party begins .(那是晚会开始的时间)83 Every cookie has letters .64 What name begins with L ?65 Here she comes .66 Li Ming is leaving for China .67 How long is the trip ?68 The plane for Beijing will leave in fifteen minutes . 69 says Danny a little unhappily .70 Have a good trip .71 Don’t forget to write ./to phone me .72 It’s time to say goodbye .It’s time for me to say goodbye .
篇六:小学英语作文范文_7800字小学英语作文范文(必背)1、根据给出的材料,写一写Mike这个周末的活动计划。Mike is a student. He is my good friend. He is busy at the weekend. Heis going to read a magazine this Saturday morning. He is going to go to the zoothis Saturdayafternoon. He is going to buy a book this Sunday morning. He isgoing to learn Kungfu this Sunday afternoon. He is going to watch TV thisSunday evening.2、看图写作文。(园地29页)题目:A Happy Day inSpring提示:下图是Mr. Black 一家人在春天的某一天在野外游玩的场景。请用一般现在时描写图中所呈现出的内容。可作适当的想象和发挥。要求:1、条理清晰,意思明确、连贯,句子通顺,标点正确,书写工整、规范。2、不少于70个单词。A Happy Day inSpringIt’s spring. It’s sunny and cloudy today. There are many big trees inthe park. Mr. Black’s family have a picnic in a park. They bring many foodthere. They bring fruit, drink and bread. Mr. Black and Mrs. Black talk witheach other. They talk very happily. Ann reads a magazine. Tom likesflying akite. The kite flies very well. They are hungry now. They want to eat theirfood. They are very happy.3、根据下面提供的内容,写一篇英语短文。要求语句通顺,条理清楚,字数不少于50个单词。Mary 是个英国,五年级学生,十二岁。她向别人自我介绍,并介绍她的家庭。她有个双胞胎姐姐,爸爸是,妈妈是老师,她非常爱他们,他们也很爱她。My name is Mary. I come from England. I am an English girl. I ama student. I am in Grade Five. I like my teacher. Her English is good. Thereare four people in my family. I have a twin sister. My father is a doctor. Mymother is a teacher. I love them very much. They love me, too.4、题目: My net friend(我的网友)要求:1。条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范;2.要将提示词全部体现在作文中;不得少于50个单词。 提示词:(1)computer (2)net friend(3) talk with eachother(互相交谈)(4) in the chat room (在聊天室) (5)talk in English (用英语交谈) (6)good nowMy net friendI am Tony. Ihave a computer. Ihave a new friend. His name is Jack. He is 12 years old. He is a student. Helikes surfing the net. We often talk with each other in the chat room. We talkin English. My English is good now. He is a good boy. I like him very much. Doyou want to have a net friend?5、提示:根据下面所给出的这张Ann的小名片,以“我的好朋友”为题,写一篇小短文,介绍Ann的基本情况。要求:1、条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范。2、要将名片中的内容全部体现在作文中。3、不少于60个单词。My good friendI have a good friend. Her name is Ann. Her Chinese name is WangXiaolan. She is from England.She is in Beijingnow. father is a doctor and her mother is a nurse. Her brother is fiveyears old. She likes dancing, singing and watching TV. She is friendly and shelikes to help others. What a good girl!6、短文写作。根据给出的提示和要求,写一篇65个单词左右的英语短文。要求:1、写一封介绍你一家的电子邮件给JayHello, Jay,I am very happy tobe your net friend. There are four people in my family. They are my parents ,my sister and I. Myfather is the oldest and the tallest. He can drive a car.He is a doctor. My mother is a factory worker. She works hard. My sister is astudent. She is the best in her class. Myhobby is playing basketball. Mysister and I go to school on foot. I have a happy family. What aboutyou? Bye-bye,Benson7、Jack昨天跟他妈妈买东西,请根据下表的信息,写一篇不少于60个单词的小作文。Happy Shop:Some pieces of candy ¥4A roll of toilet paper ¥5Mr. Chen’s Store:A carton of ice cream¥15Uncle Eddy’s Store:A bottle of shampoo¥45 A pair of socks¥8Big Blue Department Store:A bag of chips ¥9Toy car ¥105Yesterday was Jack’s shopping day. He went shopping with his mother.They bought a toy car. It’s 105 yuan. They were veryhappy.8、假设你是May, 请用不少于60个单词来向你的笔友Jay介绍你的家庭情况,请在文中使用3个最高级和2个比较级。 Hi, Jay,I’mvery happy to be your pen-friends. I have a warmfamily. There are four peoplein my family. My father is the tallest and the oldest in my family. My motheris beautiful. She is a teacher. She is thinner than my father. I am astudent. Iam three years older than my sister. My sister is the youngest in my family. Ilove my family. What about you? Bye bye,May9、根据提示,从表格中获取信息写一篇不少于60个单词的小作文,要求提示的内容要全部体现在作文中。My FriendsI have two good friends. They’re Zhang Ping and Jim. Zhang Ping is 12.Jim is three years older than her. He’s 15. Jim is heavier than Zhang Ping.He’s 60 kilograms. Jim istaller than her. He’s 162cm. Zhang Ping is a Chinese girl. She lives inXinhui. Jim is a Canadian boy. He lives in Guangzhou now. Zhang Ping likes red. Herfavorite sport is badminton. Jim likes blue. His favorite sport is swimming. Ilike them very much.10、描写你的周末生活,注意用一般现在时。My WeekendI have happy weekend.On Saturday morning I always have English classes at school. Istudy hard in the classroom. In the afternoonI often play computer games. On Sunday morning I often draw pictures. SometimesI visit my grandmother and grandfather. Sometimes I listen to music. OnSundayafternoon I often do housework or go shopping.So I love weekends.11、昨天是3月20日,也是你的生日,请描写你的生日派对,注意用一般过去时。My birthdayYesterday was March 20th. It wasmy birthday. I had a party. I ate too much. Mike brought a carton of icecream.Jenny brought some candy. Mary brought a lot of cookies. My mom made a cake. Mydad bought a toy car for me. I was very happy. At the party we sang and danced.We had a good time.12、写一个你最喜爱的人,请对他/她进行一定的外貌描写。My Favorite PeopleWho is your favorite people? My favoritepeople is my mother. She is beautiful. She is 38 years old. She is talland thin. She has big eyes and long hair. She likes cooking. She cooks good mealsfor us every day. And she always does all the housework. She looks after myfather and me. I love my mother very much.13、请描写一下你的,注意要使用“there be ”句型。My BedroomI have a nice and small bedroom. There is abeautiful bedand two small chair. I also have a big and tall closet because Ihave many clothes. There is a big desk next to the window. I always do myhomework at the desk. There is a familyphoto on the wall. We took this photothis summer holiday. I like my bedroom.14、请以你所在的学校“育英小学”描写你的学校。My SchoolI study at Yuying Primary School. My schoolis very big and beautiful. There are three buildings and a playground. Thereare many trees and flowers. My classroom is very big and bright. There are 60students in it. They study hard and always help with each other. Our teachersare very nice and smart. I like my school.15、根据下面提供的信息,写一篇60字左右的作文。My FriendI have a good friend. We are in the same class. His name is Bill. He is13. He likes sports very much. These sports are tennis, soccer and basketball.He plays tennis twice a week. He plays soccer twice a week. He plays basketballonce a week. He often likes to wear black T-shirt and blue pants. His phonenumber is 5352375. Everyone likes him.16、请写一个你最喜爱的季节,要写出你喜欢的原因。My favorite seasonMy favorite season is summer. It’s hot in summer. There is a summervacation in summer. I don’t go to school. I think many children like thisseason, because they can eatice-cream and go swimming. I can go swimming.Sometimes I go to the beach with my parents. Sometimes I go to theswimmingpool with my friends. I usually visit many places in summer vacation.17、描写一种你最喜爱的动物,要对它进行外形描写。My Favorite AnimalMy favorite animal is rabbit. Its name isSweet. Sweet has long ears. It’s very small. It’s white.It has a short tail. It has red eyes. It likeseating carrots. It likes jumping. It goes jumping three times a day. I like itvery much. It’s lovely. It’s my best friend. I like the rabbit.18、同学们,你一定有很多的爱好,请你写一个你的爱好,字数不少于60个单词。My hobbyMy hobby is collecting stamps(集邮). There are many stamps in myroom. I like stamps very much. There are many things on the stamps. They arecolorful and beautiful. After school I usually go to the post office and thereare many people there. I learn a lot from collecting stamps. I likecollectingstamps very much.19、寒假很快就要到了,请你为你的寒假写一个计划。快点把你的计划写出来吧!My Winter HolidayIt’s January. My winter holiday is coming. I Thailand. It’sspicy and tasty. In the winter holiday, I in my winter holiday.20、假设Jack 是10岁,短发,1.5m, 50 而May 是12岁,长发,1.6m,45kg。请运用学过的句型介绍和比较一下他们的特征。Jack and MayI have two good friends. They are Jack and May. He is ten. He has shorthair. He is 50kg now. AndMay is a beautiful girl. She has long hair. She is two years older than Jack.She is 12 now. She is taller than Jack. She is 1.6m. But Jack isheavier than May. May is 45kg. They are lovely students. I like them.
篇七:小学英语作文范文1_5300字1. My bedroom 我的卧室I have a lovely bedroom. There is a big bed in my bedroom. Near my bed, there is a white table. The I love my bedroom. And you?注:be next to 在旁边in front of…在…前面clock 钟表2.My Room我的房间I have a nice room. Come and have a look!It’s small and clean. There is a big bed, a small desk, a bookcase and a closet. The bed is near the Oh, yes, there is a big map and a beautiful picture on the wall.My bedroom is warm! I like it very much. Do you like my bedroom? Can you tell me about yourbedroom, please?注:bookcase: 书柜;书架3. Living Room in My House 我家的客厅There are five rooms in my house. There are two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room. I like the living room. There are three sofas, a table and a big TV. The sofas are near the table. And the TV 注:in front of : 在…前面4. Rooms in My House 我家的房间Look! Here’s my house. I’ll show you the rooms in my house.This is the living room, there is a TV, a chair, a couch, a lamp and some books.This is the kitchen. The kitchen is big. There is a sink, a refrigerator, four chairs and a table.Here’s the bathroom, the bathroom is big, too. There is a sink, a toilet, a bathtub and a shower in it.There are two bedrooms in my house. Look! This is my bedroom, it is very nice, There is A pink bed, a desk, a chair, a closet, a dresser and a lamp. My bedroom is small. My dad and mum’s bedroom is big.My house is beautiful. I love my Family!5. My house 我的家Look! This is my house. It's very clean and warm!In my house, there is a kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room.There is a big and long sofa in the living room. The sofa is red and white. I like red, it's my favourite colour. And there is a big TV. On the TV, there is a picture of my family. Look! This boy is me. Do you like my house? And what about your house?6. WinterThere are four seasons in a year. Spring, summer, fall and winter.My favourite season is winter. it is cold in winter and it sometimes snows, but I can play with snow. I like to have a snow fight with my friends and make snowmen. I like to ski on the snow and skate on the ice. 注:what’s more: 另外7. SummerI like summer best. It is hot in summer, but I can go swimming, because I like swimming very much. When summer holiday comes, I often go to the beach with my friends and we always have a good time. season is summer!注:besides 此外and so on 等等8. FallFall is my favourite season. In fall, the weather is cool. There are lots of good things, fruits,vegetables …and so on.. I’m so happy andcan stay with my family. Oh, what a wonderful season!注:Mid-Autumn festival 中秋节 National Day 国庆节moon cakes月饼9. I like Summer bestThere are four seasons in a year. They are spring, summer, fall and winter.I like summer best. It’s hot and sunny but the swimming pool, and I can eat ice-cream, too. Of course, I can have a long summer holiday! I like summer very much!注:sunglasses 太阳镜 swimming pool 游泳池Of course 当然10. Oh, Spring!Spring is a wonderful season. It is warm. People take off their winter coat. The flowers bloom. They go to the park with their mom and dad .They like to fly kites. Look! the grass are growing up. The 注:lovely 可爱的butterflies 蝴蝶(复数)bees蜜蜂(复数)11. Children’s Day stChildren’s Day is on June 1On that day, I can get some presents from my mom and dad. And at school, we usually have a nice I love Children’s Day!注:the most important festival最重要的

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语作文大全50字 的文章

随机推荐