You have more love to___,more helppeople什么意思 to help,more

Access denied | www.bringmore.love used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.bringmore.love) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (1419-ua98).& Module知识点 & “阅读理解If you have no s...”习题详情
240位同学学习过此题,做题成功率82.9%
阅读理解If you have no special plans for your holidays, why not spend your time helping others? Nowadays, more and more young people in America volunteer to spend their school holidays working for others. Here are some of their plans.Jim, 16I’m going to help the
Forest Centre build new road in the mountains. I’ll spend the whole summer
living in the tent and breathing the clean mountain air. I’m going to sleep
under the stars. It will be a nice sport, and I’ll be able to do something
good at the same time.&Susan, 15This summer, I’m
going to work for Special House Program. They build good, low-cost houses and
sell them to families that are not very rich. They’ll teach me what to do, so
I’ll help people and also have a chance to learn how to build houses.&Michael, 17I’m going to teach
kids who have trouble reading. I’ll work for a program called Reading for Life.
Every day, I’m going to help kids choose and read books that they like. I
want to be a teacher and I love children, so this is going to be a great
experience for me.【小题1】Young people in the USA volunteer to spend &&&& helping others. A.weekdaysB.holidaysC.SundaysD.pocket money【小题2】 What does Jim plan to do in summer?A.To sleep under the stars.B.To spend the whole summer living in the tent.C.To help build new roads in the mountains. D.To breathe fresh air.【小题3】 From the passage, we know that Susan &&&&.A.likes readingB.likes childrenC.is good at sports D.is 15 years old【小题4】&&&& wants to be a teacher.A.MichaelB.SusanC.JimD.Nobody【小题5】Which is the most possible title for this passage?A.Great Experience in the Forest Centre.B.Young American Volunteers. C.A Special House Program. D.Reading for Life.B&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-外研版初中英语九年级上册Module 7练习题
分析与解答
习题“阅读理解If you have no special plans for your holidays, why not spend your time helping others? Nowadays, mor...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据短文第一段Nowadays, more and more young people in America volunteer to spend their school holidays working for others.可知【小题2】根据短文I’m going to help the Forest Centre build new road in the mountains可知【小题3】根据Susan, 15.可知【小题4】根据短文I want to be a teacher and I love children, so this is going to be a great experience for me.可知【小题5】根据young people in America volunteer to spend their school holidays working for others可知
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读理解If you have no special plans for your holidays, why not spend your time helping others? Nowadays...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“阅读理解If you have no special plans for your holidays, why not spend your time helping others? Nowadays, mor...”主要考察你对“Module 7 Australia”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Module 7 Australia
与“阅读理解If you have no special plans for your holidays, why not spend your time helping others? Nowadays, mor...”相似的题目:
—Have you ever been to the Qinghai Lake, Jim?—Yes. That’s the most fantastic place &&&& I’ve ever visited.who which where that
An old man died and left his son a lot of money. But the son was a foolish young man,and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon he had nothing left.Of course ,when that happened, all his friends left him.When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles. "My money has finished and my friends have gone,"said the young man. "What will happen to me now?" "Don't worry , young man,"answered Nasreddin."Everything will soon be all right again.Wait ,and you will soon feel much happier." The young man was very glad."Am I going to get rich again then? " he asked Nasreddin. "No, I didn't mean that," said the old man."I meant that you would soon get used to being poor and to having no friends."【小题1】An old man died and left his son&&&&.A.nothing&&&&& B.some gold C. much money 【小题2】When the son was&&&&, he went to see Nasreddin.A.short of money&&& B.quite poor and sick&& C.quite poor and alone【小题3】The young man was very glad because Nasreddin said that&&&&.A.he would become rich again B. he would soon feel much happierC.he would become clever 【小题4】Nasreddin meant the young man&&&&.A.would get rich again&&&B. would get used to having nothing&&&C.would get used to being in trouble 【小题5】What this story tells us is&&&&.A.that money is everything&&B.that money makes the mare go&C.that misfortune tests the sincerity of friends&&&&
-- &&&&the Party , we are living a much happier life than ever before. --That’s true.A. With&&&& B. Because&&& C. Thanks to&&
“阅读理解If you have no s...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读理解If you have no special plans for your holidays, why not spend your time helping others? Nowadays, more and more young people in America volunteer to spend their school holidays working for others. Here are some of their plans.Jim, 16I’m going to help the
good at the same time.Susan, 15This summer, I’m
I’ll help people and also have a chance to learn how to build houses.Michael, 17I’m going to teach
experience for me.【小题1】Young people in the USA volunteer to spend ____ helping others. A.weekdaysB.holidaysC.SundaysD.pocket money【小题2】 What does Jim plan to do in summer?A.To sleep under the stars.B.To spend the whole summer living in the tent.C.To help build new roads in the mountains. D.To breathe fresh air.【小题3】 From the passage, we know that Susan ____.A.likes readingB.likes childrenC.is good at sports D.is 15 years old【小题4】____ wants to be a teacher.A.MichaelB.SusanC.JimD.Nobody【小题5】Which is the most possible title for this passage?A.Great Experience in the Forest Centre.B.Young American Volunteers. C.A Special House Program. D.Reading for Life.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读理解If you have no special plans for your holidays, why not spend your time helping others? Nowadays, more and more young people in America volunteer to spend their school holidays working for others. Here are some of their plans.Jim, 16I’m going to help the
good at the same time.Susan, 15This summer, I’m
I’ll help people and also have a chance to learn how to build houses.Michael, 17I’m going to teach
experience for me.【小题1】Young people in the USA volunteer to spend ____ helping others. A.weekdaysB.holidaysC.SundaysD.pocket money【小题2】 What does Jim plan to do in summer?A.To sleep under the stars.B.To spend the whole summer living in the tent.C.To help build new roads in the mountains. D.To breathe fresh air.【小题3】 From the passage, we know that Susan ____.A.likes readingB.likes childrenC.is good at sports D.is 15 years old【小题4】____ wants to be a teacher.A.MichaelB.SusanC.JimD.Nobody【小题5】Which is the most possible title for this passage?A.Great Experience in the Forest Centre.B.Young American Volunteers. C.A Special House Program. D.Reading for Life.”相似的习题。Sore No More Massage & Spa - Greetings & Welcome to Sore No More Massage & Spa!We offer therapeutic body work, reiki, and spa services in a serene setting & look foward to meeting you and helping you to reach your goals. Whether you are looking to relax from your hectic lifestlye or you have pain that you would like to relieve, I am here to help you. Your quickest way to wellness is my primary goal! Whether your passion is your job, a sport, your family, or a hobby, I will keep you moving, so you can keep doing what you love! Enter the salt cave, and you will be greeted by breathing in clean salty air
and aromatherpy. During our consultation we will discuss your needs and wants to help reach your intentions and I will provide tips and techniques to help you maintain your goals after you leave. Then we will enter a peaceful
massage room where you can unwind and relax during your services.
Please look around my website to see all treatments we provide. If you have any questions, please call or email me so we can pick the best service for you!Greetings & Welcome to Sore No More Massage & Spa!Monthly Massage Special
I want you to come in regularly for massage
appointments so you take care of your body!
So in you come within 30 days of your last appointment youAsk how you can recieve a $20 discount! Elizabeth's Cozy KitchenCheck out my ,
from my cozy kitchen. Blue Jay Retreat Once a year in June I hold the Blue Jay Retreat. A weekend filled with healthy raw food, yoga, massage, and a speaker. Self-Care is so important and I want to pass on that knowledge and expierence to my clients.Book Online!I look forward to hearing from you!Join to see specials & upcoming events, and to learn self care tips._______________________________Check out our youtube page for videos about us, our services, and self care tips.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
More and more people love to contribute their money to charity.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
越来越多的人喜欢把钱捐到慈善事业.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
越来越多的人想要把他们的钱捐给慈善事业了。 如果您认可我的答案,请点击下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
越来越多的人喜欢把钱捐给慈善团体。
扫描下载二维码& “Dear Mum:Today I’m g...”习题详情
192位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.8%
Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 【小题1】Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.【小题2】What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.【小题3】What does Sally want?A.Enough moneyB.Enough free timeC.Good grades and praiseD.Enough good food.【小题4】Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A.Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B.Because she is interested in doing homework.C.Because she has many important things to do.D.Because she can have more energy to do some cleanig in her house.【小题5】Which of the following is WRONG?A.Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B.Sally love her mother deeply.C.Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D.Shally wants to make mother happy.C&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-江苏省南京学大教育专修学校八年级3月月考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired e...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这是女孩莎莉写给母亲的一封信。信中她告诉了母亲自己之所以没能打扫房间的原因,并且表达了希望取得好的成绩及努力帮助母亲打扫房间的愿望。【小题1】根据Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me.可知她的母亲愤怒的原因是因为她没有打扫房间,故选C。【小题2】根据I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing 推断可知,她的母亲对她很失望,故选B。【小题3】根据I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher.描述,可知选C。【小题4】根据I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house.可知选D。【小题5】根据短文描述,可知莎莉为了取得好的成绩,每天都能完成作业,故老师不可能对她失望,选项C,描述错误。
本文浅显易懂,各个小题都能在文中找到适当依据。只要认真阅读短文,注意前后联系,就能顺利完成阅读。文章所设试题主要考察细节查找,做题关键是找出原文的根据,认真核查小题和原文的异同。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel ti...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Dear Mum:Today I’m g...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 【小题1】Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.【小题2】What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.【小题3】What does Sally want?A.Enough moneyB.Enough free timeC.Good grades and praiseD.Enough good food.【小题4】Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A.Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B.Because she is interested in doing homework.C.Because she has many important things to do.D.Because she can have more energy to do some cleanig in her house.【小题5】Which of the following is WRONG?A.Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B.Sally love her mother deeply.C.Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D.Shally wants to make mother happy.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 【小题1】Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.【小题2】What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.【小题3】What does Sally want?A.Enough moneyB.Enough free timeC.Good grades and praiseD.Enough good food.【小题4】Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A.Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B.Because she is interested in doing homework.C.Because she has many important things to do.D.Because she can have more energy to do some cleanig in her house.【小题5】Which of the following is WRONG?A.Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B.Sally love her mother deeply.C.Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D.Shally wants to make mother happy.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 peoplewhohelp 的文章

随机推荐