请哪位帮我翻译一下这几个小篆体字在线转换,感谢了

大家都在搜:
扫描二维码安装房天下APP
手机浏览器访问房天下
> > 问题详情
我笔记本的安全模式是英文版的,哪位老师能帮我翻译一下。感激不尽。
我点F8进入安全模式后.就全是英文,共有十一个选项,我仅知道第一项是SAFE MODE是进入安全模式,其余的选项就不晓得了,因为不懂英文。哪位跟我类似的知道的,或者你们那是中文的依次是哪些选项,我估计大致不会差多少。请哪位老师告之!多谢!
浏览次数:0
安全模式一般都在第一个 你可以找张中文的图片看看 不知道你用的什么系统 还是系统出问题了
房天下知识为您分享了一条干货
120601浏览
下载房天下APP
提问获取更多回答
ask:6,asku:3,askr:447,askz:828,askd:13,RedisW:0askR:1,askD:0 mz:hit,askU:0,askT:0askA:3
Copyright &
北京拓世宏业科技发展有限公司
Beijing Tuo Shi Hong Ye Science&Technology Development Co.,Ltd 版权所有
违法信息举报邮箱:印章翻译,哪位大侠能帮我翻译一下印章上的文字呀,万分感谢_百度知道
印章翻译,哪位大侠能帮我翻译一下印章上的文字呀,万分感谢
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:7907
获赞数:16045
印章上的文字是:世海尘浮。
来自科学教育类芝麻团
采纳数:4389
获赞数:5914
参与团队:
尘世净莲这是从左往右看的
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
那位大哥能帮我翻译一下,谢谢!
Weigh&accurately&the&equivalent&of&about&200&mg&of&anhydrous&sodium&acetate,&and&dissolve&in&25&mL&of&glacial&acetic&acid,&warming&gently&if&necessary&to&effect&complete&solution.&Add&2&drops&of&p-naphtholbenzein&TS,&and&titrate&with&0.1&N&perchloric&acid&VS.&Perform&a&blank&determination,&and&make&any&necessary&correction.&Each&mL&of&0.1&N&perchloric&acid&is&equivalent&to&8.203&mg&of&C2H3NaO2
10-08-18 & 发布
应该是一个非水滴定,内容大概是:准确称取200mg&无水醋酸钠,加入25ml&冰醋酸,加热至全部溶解。加入2滴P-萘酚醌苯基甲烷指示剂,用0.1N(N好像就是mol/L吧?)高氯酸溶液滴定至黑色?,同时进行空白校正试验。每毫升0.1N高氯酸溶液相当于8.203mg的醋酸钠。大概就是这样
请登录后再发表评论!哪位好心的高手帮帮我吧!帮忙翻译一下《Sammy the seal》这个故事吧。谢谢&字数太多分成两段了&10-土地公问答
哪位好心的高手帮帮我吧!帮忙翻译一下《Sammy the seal》这个故事吧。谢谢&字数太多分成两段了&10
哪位好心的高手帮帮我吧!帮忙翻译一下《Sammy the seal》这个故事吧。谢谢&字数太多分成两段了&10
It was feeding time at the zoo.All the animals were getting their food.The lions ate their meat.The elephants ate their hay.The monkeys ate their bananas. The bears ate their honey.Then it was time for the seals to be fed. Mr.Johnson too...It was feeding time at the zoo.All the animals were getting their food.The lions ate their meat.The elephants ate their hay.The monkeys ate their bananas. The bears ate their honey.Then it was time for the seals to be fed. Mr.Johnson took them fish.Hooray for fish!said the seals. They jumped in the water.Soon the basket was empty.That is all there is,said Mr.Johnson. There is no more.Thank you for the fish,said the seals.They were good.The seals were happy.But one little seal was not happy.He sat by himself.He looked sad.What is wrong,Sammy?said Mr.Johnson.I want to know what it is like outside the zoo,said the little seal.I want to go out and look around.All right,Sammy,said Mr.Johnson.You have been a good seal. You may go out and see.&Good-bye,Sammy,said the other seals. Have a good time.Good-bye,said Sammy.Where are you going?&said the zebral. I am going out,said Sammy.Have fun,said the hippo.&Come back soon,&said the giraffe. Sammy walked and walked and walked. He did not know what to look at first.&That seal must be from out of town,&said a man. Sammy looked at everything.&What street is this?&said a man. I am a stranger here myself,said sammy.I guess it is feeding time here,too,said sammy.That is a lovely fur coat,said a lady.Where did you get it?I was born with it,said Sammy.I wish I could find some water. I am hot. I want to go swimming,said Sammy.We are sorry.There is no room for you in this puddle,&said the birds.And there is no room for you here,&said the goldfish.Keep out,&said the policeman. You cannot swim in there. Ah,here is a place!said Sammy.Who is in my bathtub?said someone. I am sorry,said Sammy. He left at once.Some children were standing in line.Sammy got in line,too.What are we waiting for?asked Sammy.School.What do you think?said a boy.That will be fun.I will come,too,&Sammy said.The teacher was not looking. Sammy sat down. The children made words with blocks.Sammy wished he could spell. All right,children. Now we will all sing a song,said the teacher.Is it you,Joey?said the teacher.No,said Joey.Is it you,Helen?said the teacher. No,said Helen.Is it you,Dorothy,Robert,Fred,Joan,or Agnes?No,said the children.Then it must be you,said the teacher.I am sorry.This school is just for boys and girls.展开
物园喂食间所物都食物狮吃肉象吃干草猴吃香蕉熊吃蜂蜜海豹喂食约翰逊先鱼万岁鱼海豹跳入水久篮空所约翰逊先没更谢谢鱼印章密封快乐密封高兴坐自看起悲伤错萨米说:约翰逊先我想知道物园说:海豹我想看看吧山姆约翰逊先密封看看再见山姆说:其密封件机再见萨米哪说zebral我要萨米乐趣说河马快说:颈鹿萨米走走走知道先看封必须城男说萨米看着切哪条街说男我自陌萨米我猜喂养间太萨米毛皮衣哪买我吧萨米我希望我能找些水我热我想游泳萨米抱歉我没房间屋说:鸟久没说:金鱼警察说能啊说萨米谁我浴缸说抱歉萨米立刻离些孩站排萨米网太我等山米问school.what呢说男孩趣我太萨米说师注意萨米坐孩词块萨米希望能拼写孩我现都唱歌师说乔师说我说海伦师说海伦说萝西罗伯特弗莱德琼艾格尼丝孩说定师说我抱歉所校仅仅男孩孩 希望能够帮LZ
其它类似问题
其它人正在问的问题请各位服装高手帮我翻译一下,谢谢了. - 外贸单证 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 136219
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
请各位服装高手帮我翻译一下,谢谢了.
请各位服装高手帮我翻译一下,谢谢了.
DESCRIPTION:3/4 SLV SWEETHEART EMB NK 2PER
CONSTRUCTION DETAILS:
1.BACK NECKLINE: 3/8'' SELF BINDING W/DTM SNTS
2.HEM:3/4'' SELF TURNBACK W/DNTS
3.CUFF:3/4'' SELF TURNBACK W/DNTS W 2 1/2'' W SHIRRING @ SHOULDER SEAM
4.FRONT NECKTRIM: 1 1/8'' CLEAN FINISHED SELF BANDING W/EMB. W/EDGE STITCH AROUND NK BANK SEAM
5.WHITE INSERT W 3/8'' H SELF BINDING
以上是服装工艺单里的资料,麻烦各位懂的帮我翻译一下,我是新手,不知道怎么理解啊.谢谢了.
UID 1037690
福步币 19 块
阅读权限 40
款式描述: 3/4 袖 甜心绣花 NK应该是NECK 领子 后面的2PER就不明白了, 需要参考工艺图
1.后领: 8/3& 本料包边 顺色单针迹
2.折边: 3/4& 本料双折 顺色双针迹
3.袖头: 3/4& 本料双折 顺色双针迹 肩缝处2 1/2& 抽褶
4.前领工艺: 1 1/8& 本料包边做净 有绣花 领边
5.白色 INSERT(因为没看见工艺图, 不好解释这个是拼断还是其他嵌条) 加3/8& 本料包边
请参考客人工艺图理解!
UID 136219
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
谢谢楼上的,真的太感谢了。
UID 136219
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
就是这个SELF BINDING 和SELF TURNBACK在服装里一般是怎么翻译比较好啊?上面的W一般是指WIDTH吗?
UID 1037690
福步币 19 块
阅读权限 40
SELF BINDING 是本料包边或者滚边, SELF TURNBACK是本料折边, W是WITH不是WIDTH 呵呵 别客气,互相帮助
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是