这是哪个地方,知道的说哈十万火急现金巴士下载

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
谁能帮忙翻译下!十万火急~~~谢谢哈!1.贬己尊人准则:指谓自己或与自己相关的事物要“贬”、要“谦”;指谓听者或与听者有关联的事物时要“抬”、要“尊”2.称呼准则:即用适合的称呼与对方打招呼,同时要考虑到对方的年龄、身份、场合等诸多因素3.文雅准则:即多用优雅的语言,禁用秽语;多用委婉,少用直言4.求同准则:交际双方尽量满足对方的要求,力求和谐一致5.德言行准则:指在行为动机上尽量减少他人付出的代价,尽量增大他人的益处;在言辞上尽量夸大别人给自己的好处,尽量说小自己付出的代价
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.Would people have honour criteria:"refers to by themselves or with their things related to" down "and a" modest "; "Refers to the listener or and the listener's relationship to the things to" carry "and a" respects"2.Call standards:which is suitable for the call and the other party say "hello",also want to consider the other party of the age,identity,occasions,and many other factors3.Elegant standards:that is multi-purpose elegant language, Multi-purpose tactful,less with the truth4.Seek the common standards:the two communicative sides try to meet each other's requirements,and strive to harmony5.DE words and deeds criterion refers to as far as possible on the motives to reduce the cost of others,try to increase the
In the words as far as possible on the people give to exaggerate their own benefits,says as far as possible small their pay有道翻译的~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. Banished guidelines respecting people: means that things in themselves or their related to "degrade", and "modest"; meaning that the listener or the listener has an associated with anything you wan...
1. Would people have honour criteria: "refers to by themselves or with their things related to" down "and a" modest "; "Refers to the listener or and the listener's relationship to the things to" carr...
扫描下载二维码十万火急,求生化学院 戴易幸 同学联系方式【淮阴工学院吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:147,358贴子:
十万火急,求生化学院 戴易幸 同学联系方式收藏
没人知道嘛,自顶
出来吧!房产兽!额哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
25万能在上海买什么?一辆中档车?一块名牌表?
假如你有25万,你会怎么花?
会不会选择买一套精装loft?让自己在上海安个家!
会不会将目光锁定在嘉定?购买一套38—56㎡轨交loft公寓?
4.5米挑高双层2+1房,宜买宜卖宜出租,总价49万起!
上海租房族,也能轻松实现买房梦!圆梦地址:
                    偏远地段:远离闹市喧嚣,尽享静谧人生郊区乡镇:回归大自然,享受田园风光紧邻闹市:坐拥城市繁华闹中仍可求静挨着臭水沟:绝版水岸名邸,上风上水挖个水池子:东方威尼斯演绎浪漫风情地势较高:视野极其开阔俯瞰整座丽城地势低洼:纯粹私属领地保证冬暖夏凉楼间距较小:邻里亲近和谐温馨家园旁边是荒草地:超大绿化满眼绿意春浓旁边有家银行:商务区理财方便快捷附近有座学校:浓厚的人文学术氛围附近有个商店:便利生活,触手可及边上什么也没有:简约生活,闲适安逸 还在等什么?拿起你手中的电话吧!  (还有艾特一下我就来了)
贴吧拳王争霸赛中累计获取10场胜利,
她有男朋友了为什么还一堆人往她脸上凑
有男朋友了
名字都知道了还找不到联系方式
然后你想怎么做
有联系方式也不能说啊
她的说说。是不是以后需要跟不知道是抱着什么目的加我Q聊天的人都得先申明我有男朋友啊 免得聊了一段时间 别个才知道&特么的这货居然有男朋友啊,真浪费我时间&。但是如果我事先说明 是不是又会说&这人咋这么自恋呢 我什么想法都没有 只是想交个朋友而已!!!!哎哟 我勒个去~
其实吧 要是真心想交朋友 我还是挺乐意的!!
楼下卖房傻逼呢,来给我说说25万能在上海,广东买啥,25万不如买个神兽来遛遛,出来吧草泥马
对于新发的帖子,我总是毫不犹豫的顶了。如果这贴子火了,就是个前排,可以混个脸熟,运气好,被富婆看上,就把咱给包了!就算没有,也还可以捞经验。说不定谁好心就给粉了…稳赚不赔;如果沉了就感觉是我弄沉的,很有成就感!
我把帖子给戴易幸看了,接下来就靠你了,我只能帮你到这里了
我有,不过不会给你的[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
似乎是个大美女
楼主好大的勇气~
我就问在这能找到个女朋友吗?!不求长远,陪伴到毕业就行!不求多好,感觉还行就好。实在找不到就罢了!反正孤单惯了谁怕谁!
我认识,就是不告诉你
请允许我安静而又矜持的水一下吧。。。。
我能做的就是把这个帖子顶上去,哪怕只有10秒
越来越多的朋友在空间和朋友圈卖包卖鞋卖面膜卖化妆品各种卖。。受够了。我觉得我不能再低调了。。专业维修核潜艇、核弹头翻新,抛光,打蜡。。。回收二手航母,清洗航母、航天飞机保养,高空作业擦洗卫星表面除尘,批发战斗机轰炸机各类核弹头。。。量大从优!有发票!全面接受预定歼20战斗机,送飞机后视镜,挡 风玻璃贴膜。。。另,新到一批纯天然野生散养奥特曼 , 欢迎咨询订购………
此帖终结,大家别回复了,谢谢。
此帖终结,大家别回复了,谢谢。
此帖终结,大家别回复了,谢谢。
登录百度帐号十万火急求party rock anthem 和声伴奏,带和声的哈,多谢了_百度知道
十万火急求party rock anthem 和声伴奏,带和声的哈,多谢了
就是带shackthat,everydayi'mshufflelin和那个女声的和声部分putyourhandsup。取出原唱歌词部分发送到邮箱...
就是带shack that ,everyday i'm shufflelin 和那个女声的和声部分 put your hands up。取出原唱歌词部分发送到邮箱
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:12
获赞数:23
擅长:暂未定制
,everyday i'm shufflelin 和那个女声的和声部分歌手名称:Gwen Stefani by --- sleep4ever Back it up, back it up You's gonna be a party
伊凡夜云漪白
伊凡夜云漪白
采纳数:14
获赞数:21968
歌手名称:Gwen Stefani by --- sleep4ever Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard I wander round the room and I'm getting things ready I picture you driving, just like Mario Andretti I got the cush, Kettle One, waiting for your engine Your Grand Prix attention, it's gonna be a party Don't forget to make a U-turn I see you left your blinker on I got it rolled and ready here to burn Meet me back at home (a-oh, a-oh) Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Driving fast in your car I've got you tracked on my radar, oh It's just such a trip, how you're still my speed racer You got me so addicted, just like a free-baser I want you all over me like L.A.M.B. So get here A.S.A.P., it's gonna be a party Don't forget to make a U-turn (don't forget to get here) I see you left your blinker on (you see, I want to get it on) I got it rolled and ready here to burn Meet me back at home (you know you need me so come back) Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Now you know you're qualified You're in the pole position Put it in first gear, step on the pedal and drive fast Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you
by --- sleep4ever Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard I wander round the room and I'm getting things ready I picture you driving, just like Mario Andretti I got the cush, Kettle One, waiting for your engine Your Grand Prix attention, it's gonna be a party Don't forget to make a U-turn I see you left your blinker on I got it rolled and ready here to burn Meet me back at home (a-oh, a-oh) Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Driving fast in your car I've got you tracked on my radar, oh It's just such a trip, how you're still my speed racer You got me so addicted, just like a free-baser I want you all over me like L.A.M.B. So get here A.S.A.P., it's gonna be a party Don't forget to make a U-turn (don't forget to get here) I see you left your blinker on (you see, I want to get it on) I got it rolled and ready here to burn Meet me back at home (you know you need me so come back) Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Now you know you're qualified You're in the pole position Put it in first gear, step on the pedal and drive fast Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you
你是如此的耀眼
你是如此的耀眼
擅长:暂未定制
可以发给我吗?
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。十万火急,求英语改错答案,九处(最好可以加上那个翻译或解释,谢谢 !O(∩_∩)O哈)_百度知道
十万火急,求英语改错答案,九处(最好可以加上那个翻译或解释,谢谢 !O(∩_∩)O哈)
I'mreallyworriedaboutmylittlecousin,Hespendstoomanytimesittinginthefrontofhiscomputer.Myauntandunclehavetowork,sotheycan'twatchhimallthetime.Duringvacations,mycousinstaye...
I'm really worried about my little cousin,He spends too many time sitting in the front of his computer.My aunt and uncle have to work,so they can't watch him all the time.During vacations,my cousin stayed at home playing computer games from moring till night almost every day.Because that ,he does't stop playing computer games ,I will suffer it in the future .Nowadays,computer play a very important role on our life.They make our life convenient and bring us a lot of fun.Therefore,they can also harm our health if we misuse them.
采纳数:19
获赞数:40
I'm really worried about my little cousin,我十分担心我的小表弟He spends too many time sitting in the front of his computer.他花了太多时间坐在电脑前(言外之意,不误正业)1错误,many--应该是much,因为Time 不可数My aunt and uncle have to work,so they can't watch him all the time.我的叔叔和阿姨得工作,所以他们不可以总是看着他During vacations,my cousin stayed at home playing computer games from moring till night almost every day. 假期,我的表弟整天在家玩电脑游戏,几乎每天从早到晚错误2,stayed, 应该是Stays,因为整个文章都是一般现在时间,这里做题 你可以看every day这个是一般现在时的标志。Because that ,he does't stop playing computer games ,I will suffer it in the future .因为那样,他不可以停下来玩游戏,(意思就是上瘾了),我也将会玩它。就是和他一样拉。错误3,Because that,这里,because 后如果接句,直接用,要是名词要加of,你可以这样该because of that,或者,该为IF,我怎么感觉这句话不通阿if he cant stop playing computer games, i ll suffer it in the future.错误4 把doesnt ---cant Nowadays,computer play a very important role on our life.如今,电脑在我们日常生活中扮演了很重要的角色。错误5,把computer----computers,,这里告诉你的是主谓要一致错误6,ON OUR Life---in our life.They make our life convenient and bring us a lot of fun.他们使我们的生活变得方便,给我们带来很多乐趣Therefore,they can also harm our health if we misuse them.然而,他们也可以损害我们的健康 如果我们过渡使用错误7,therefore 变为 however 或者是,on the other hand就找出7各错误,不会是考试文章把,写得这样烂,前言不搭后语的
1.many改成much2.sitting前加on3.去掉in the front of 中的the4.playing computer 前加and5.Because后面加of6.i will改成he will7.computer改成computers8.on our life改成in our life9.Therefore改成However
englishmaniac
englishmaniac
采纳数:104
获赞数:901
1. many--much (many修饰可数复数,time此处为不可数)
2. the 去掉(in front of在...前,in the front of在...前部)
3. stayed--stays (全文为一般时态,这里假期是一般情况,非特定的过去的某个假期)4. Because后加of,because要加句子
5.doesn't--can't (因为那个原因,他无法停止...) 6. I--he (他而非我将来会受苦)
7. computer--computers (复数表类别)
8.on--in(词组play a role in)
9. Therefore--However (表示转折,因为后面讲害处)
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。十万火急!说说下面的选修课如何,给点建议哈【浙江大学宁波理工学院吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:72,981贴子:
十万火急!说说下面的选修课如何,给点建议哈收藏
【生活中的经济学与智慧人生】王传宝【美国文化与社会】Andrew【意志力科学】冯学丽【精品广告分析】郭晶【仗剑天涯:武侠与电影】付永春【形式逻辑】梁亮【现代社会化学】胡美琴【舌尖上的化学】沈昊宇
伊利诺理工大学教育学院,百利天下资深留学顾问为您解读伊利诺理工大学教育学院,国外名校录取条件,学费,留学费用等,伊利诺理工大学教育学院,免费咨询入口!
第一个老师很好的
广告那个还行,老师上课很搞笑,点六次名,期末交个作业
郭晶不错,就是上课看心情,上课时间看心情。舌尖上的化学,机能排在前面,可以选,后面的就麻烦些,我们是做辩论赛别的组都还好。就是PPT
王传宝挺好的
广告不错的
最后一个可以的,老师比较好,如果有可能的,推荐你上网络课的一个讲创业的一个,很好看的
舌尖上的化学挺实用的,会看看一些视频,每个小组都有一个主题调研然后做PPT每周一组汇报。主要是PPT,还有一组是辩论赛,还有一组是知识竞赛也是做个PPT,然后让我们选。一般情况下都是组长在弄也是组长去汇报,有些小组好一点的会分工。每次汇报完老师可能会问一些问题,回答不出她自己会解答。期末是机考。前一节课会让你去石磷做练习题库的题目就是考试的题目。
第一个老师挺好的~
订浙江大学宁波理工学院,携程保证低价,住酒店每间夜送100元消费券,返现高达201元.订浙江大学宁波理工学院,真实用户点评,免费预订,到店付款,方便快捷,省钱又省心!
千万别选广告我选了
外教那个非常幽默风趣 教过我西方礼仪 课上的很好能学到东西 但是课上喜欢抽学生回答问题 应该不能逃! 舌尖上化学力推 理由如上
登录百度帐号

我要回帖

更多关于 魁拔之十万火急的演员 的文章

随机推荐