指尖儿上的英语课让学生兴趣盎然
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
(原标题:重庆复旦中学优质课堂系列报道(五)唱英文歌、玩配音
指尖儿上的英语课让学生兴趣盎然)
吴老师课堂上录制视频 李晓慧 摄
学生对话表演 李晓慧 摄
学生分组讨论 李晓慧 摄
华龙网11月16日15时25分讯(廖凤 李晓慧)“I really really really really,really really like you,And I want you do you want……”在重庆复旦中学初二英语老师吴红梅的课堂上,几乎每节课上课之前都能听到同学们整齐、欢快地唱英文歌的声音。这已经成为同学们每天最期待的时刻。
在吴红梅老师的课堂上,最大的亮点并不是让学生唱英文歌,而是吴红梅老师熟练地运用平板电脑、精心设计的课堂环节,让学生享受指尖儿上的英语课。
玩配音、录微课 指尖儿上的英语课
“Look!Is that Meemaw s house?”课堂一开始,吴红梅老师就邀请了两组同学们展示了他们家庭作业的成果,短视频配音。两组同学惟妙惟肖的声音,将饱满立体的人物性格、充满魅力的剧情现场演绎出来。“which group is better?Let s vote。”对于哪组同学表演得更好,同学们意见不一,吴老师采取了最简单的方法——投票。不到30秒,大屏幕上已经统计出投票结果,第一个小组以颇有优势的票数优胜。
有趣的开场表演后,吴老师带领大家进入了课堂的正题《New Year s reserlution》。为了更好地向同学们展示,吴老师播放了提前录制好的微课视频,视频中采访了老师们的new year s reserlution。
“What s your new year s reserlution?Let s have a discussion。”看完微课视频后,吴老师邀请同学们在平板电脑的讨论区分享自己的“新年决心”。“have fun”、“I m going to study math really hard”、“more laugh”、“Happy every day”、“less food”……随着同学们指尖微动,大屏幕上同学们的“弹幕”不断滚动,觉得别人的想法不错的,还能随时给他点赞。
全英文课堂 学生听课毫无压力
在随后的课堂中,激烈的小组PK,课堂练习平板的及时反馈,学生精彩的对话表演……吴老师根据课堂内容设计了精彩紧凑的环节,同学们在不知不觉中完成了知识点的掌握和学习。
课堂最后,吴老师送了同学们四个关键词,“The first word:health,health is the most important.the second word:share,learning to share is a joy;the third word:happy,I wish you happy everyday;the fourth word :better,you ll be better in the future!”
整个课堂中,老师和学生全程进行英语交流,同学们流利、地道的口语表达也为课堂增色不少。吴老师表示,学生并不需要每个单词都听懂,学会猜意图很重要。吴老师介绍,其实无论是听英文歌曲还是短视频配音,或是课堂学习环节中,同学们都表现出非常大的兴趣。在这个过程中,学生愿意主动学习,遇到有不认识的单词或不懂的句子,他们会很积极去查阅资料,长久下来,学生的词汇量也就越来越大了。
(原标题:重庆复旦中学优质课堂系列报道(五)唱英文歌、玩配音& 指尖儿上的英语课让学生兴趣盎然)
本文来源:华龙网
责任编辑:王晓易_NE0011
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
加载更多新闻
热门产品:   
:        
:         
热门影院:
阅读下一篇
用微信扫描二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!初二英语作文,新的一年快到了,Sally一家的新年计划是什么呢。根据以下内容写60词左右,对他们各_百度知道
初二英语作文,新的一年快到了,Sally一家的新年计划是什么呢。根据以下内容写60词左右,对他们各
初二英语作文,新的一年快到了,Sally一家的新年计划是什么呢。根据以下内容写60词左右,对他们各自的新年计划进行介绍。父亲:找份好工作,养一只狗,想拥有一辆自己的小车。sally:...
初二英语作文,新的一年快到了,Sally一家的新年计划是什么呢。根据以下内容写60词左右,对他们各自的新年计划进行介绍。父亲:找份好工作,养一只狗,想拥有一辆自己的小车。sally:多锻炼,变得更健康,将和父母住在北京。母亲:学跳舞,学汉语,学做更好吃的饭菜。弟弟:学习更努力,喜欢旅行,会和家人环游世界。急!翻译器的就别来了。复制的也别来了。
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:284
获赞数:561
擅长:暂未定制
New Year is coming,
Sally's family have their own plan, father wants to find a good job and have a pet dog, also he wants to buy his own car in future. sally wants to exercise more, and become healthier,
she will live with her parents in Beijing next year, mother wants to learn to dance and cook, making delicious food for the family, sallys' brother's dream is to travel around the world with whole family, and also study hard in next year.
来自科学教育类芝麻团
采纳数:2601
获赞数:14103
参与团队:
The new year is coming soon,Sally's family have a few new year plan.Sally's father wants to find a good job,keep a dog and buy a new car.Sally wants to exercise more to become healthier and she will live in Beijing with parents.Sally's mother wants to learn dance and Chinese and learn to make more delicious meal.Sally's brother wants to study more hard and he likes traveling.He wants to travel around the world with family.
lavendessun
lavendessun
采纳数:607
获赞数:2106
The new year is coming, do you have some plans? Let me tell you some plans of my family.
My father is going to find a good job to make more more money,because he wants to buy a car.My mother plans to learn to dance and then she is determined to learn a foreign language too.What's more, she is going to cook more delicious for us. how about my brother? he is to study hard. then he will travel around the world with us for he loves travekking. As for me, i will do more exercises to keep fit and live together with my families.
I hope these plans will come true.
houkewhappy
houkewhappy
采纳数:168
获赞数:249
擅长:暂未定制
New year is coming. Sally is making a New's Reserlution.Her father is going to find a good job. He wants to keep a dog and he also want to have a car of his own.
Sally is going to exercise more and get more healthy. She is going to live in Beijing with her parents. Sally's mother is going to learn to dance and Chinese. She also wants to learn to do more delicious food. Sally's little brother is going to study harder. He likes to travel and he is going to travel around the world with his family.
the new year is coming.my fatherwantfind a good job.and raise a dog.want buy a new car.my mother want to learn dancing .and cook more delicious dinner.my brother want to learn more harder.he like travelling.then he hope travelling with family to other county.
这是自己写的
采纳数:89
获赞数:330
可以等一会儿不,正在反正当中。
The new year is coming,Sally's families have made some plans.Sally's father wants to find a well-paid job, buy a little dog and have his own car.Sally wants to do a lot of exercise to keep fit.She also wants to live in BeiJing together with her parents.Her mother plans to learn dance ,Chinese and how to make delicious food.Her younger brother plans to works hard in the new year.He likes travelling.He is looking forward to travel around world with his families.
其他4条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语lution是什么意思_百度知道
英语lution是什么意思
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
lution 解According to the differential equation for transverse displacement function of anisotropic rectangular thin plates in lution was established. 根据各向异性矩形薄板自由振动横向位移函数的微分方程建立了一般性的解析解。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 semester什么意思 的文章

随机推荐