杰克他最喜欢踢足球用英语怎么说的运动是踢足球的英文两种。

英语翻译,速度 1.我们大家都相信Jack是一个诚实男孩 2.他不知道说什么 3.我开窗户
问题描述:
英语翻译,速度 1.我们大家都相信Jack是一个诚实男孩 2.他不知道说什么 3.我开窗户英语翻译,速度1.我们大家都相信Jack是一个诚实男孩 2.他不知道说什么 3.我开窗户你介意吗?
问题解答:
1.All of us believe that Jack is an honest boy2.He didn't know what to say3.Do you mind my opening the window?电脑在线翻译的哦~~望采纳~~╮(╯▽╰)╭
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
1. We all believe Jack is a honest boy. 2. He doesn't know what to say. 3. Would you mind if i open the window?
1.Most of us believe that Jack is an honest boy.2.All my brothers are university students.3.Mrs.Brown looks pretty healthy.4.He becomes a famouse pianist at the
(上面有人电脑翻译的)1.这个盒子重5公斤 The box is 5 kg heavy.2.五年前我住在北京 I lived in Beijing 5 years ago.3.我们大家都相信JACK是一个诚实的男孩We all believe that Jack is an honest boy.4.他不知道说什麼好H
We all believe that Jack is an honest boy.
To the shower room
皮肤专用,三倍活性,适用于中性或混合型皮肤,于每日早晨或晚上使用,涂抹于脸颊及颈部,避免与眼睛接触.差不多就这个意思.
你要这么理解他(又)是一个诚实的人,(正是)这使他更富有魅力
However I say:do an honest boy.Like a person,less than a certain degree,do not easily to say like.We have to open each other between the joke between us to spea
Her job is to look after the children in kindergardenIn autumn,some birds fly to the southWe all believe that Jace is a honest boy.
希望以后态度好点.赏点分.1、每周六的下午我的朋友杰克都在公园里进行一个长时间的散步.2、最后杰克站不住了,把客人的帽子扔了出去.3、杰克不感到担心,虽然这是散步时间.4、客人呆了很长时间,杰克不能出去散步了.5、客人没有注意到杰克的焦虑.6、一种电梯称为自助电梯,因为它自动操作.7、在你摁按钮之前要想好你是往上走还是
很抱歉,公司印章在jack那里,不知道他几时回深圳公司上班.I am sorry that the seal of the company is with Jack.I don't know when he can come to Shenzhen Office.纯手写,
Tom needn"t write to Jack and he can speak to him directly .
我最好的朋友杰克让你看上去像首先他很尾和英俊的他有棕色的直发和他并和他不戴眼镜,他穿着T恤和微机联合电子通信术语系统的运动鞋,我喜欢他是因为他真的很酷和有趣,他擅长踢足球
嗨,海伦.好久不见.嗨,瑞克.是的,我上个月去度假了.哦,你去了哪些有趣的地方?是的,我和家人去了贵州.哇!你去看了黄果树瀑布吗?是的,我去了.它非常壮观!我们在那里照了许多照片.你呢?你上个月干了什么有趣的事情?没什么.我只是大多数呆在家里看书好放松.
P和G合伙开了一家车行,主要从事与车库出租和汽车修理业务.合作协议明确排除了汽车的销售业务.之后,P售出了一辆汽车,这是他们无权经营的项目.他们宣布,已经把G收到的钱还给了原告.
This idea provides a use of light interference principle of temperature for accurate measurements of temperature measuring instrument, it overcomes the existing
很多去过澳大利亚的人都说澳大利亚拥有着比其他任何一个国家都要多的海滩,约7000个!所以澳大利亚享有世界上最著名的海滩之一“Bondi海滩”就一点儿也不足为奇.Bondi海滩是迄今为止我见到的最漂亮的海滩之一.这个广阔辽远的沙滩使之成为了游泳及水上项目的胜地,同时这也是一个可以去参观和度假的绝佳选择.从悉尼市中心出发,
多加几分啊~~~~remembering me,discover and see all over the world,记得我在世界上寻找而发现she's known as a girl to those who a free,她是一个想要得到自由的女孩the mind shall be key forgotten a
也许感兴趣的知识简单的英语翻译_百度知道
简单的英语翻译
mybestfriendisjackletyouwhathelookslikefirstofallheisverytaillandhandsomehehasstraightbrownhairandhedoesandhedoesn'twearglassesheusuellywearsjecnsat-shirtandsportsshoesil...
my best friend is jack let you what he looks like first of all he is very taill and handsome he has straight brown hair and he does and he doesn't wear glasses he usuelly wears jecns a t-shirt and sports shoes i like him because he is really cool and fun and he is good at soccer
采纳数:20
获赞数:462
我最好的朋友杰克让你看上去像首先他很尾和英俊的他有棕色的直发和他并和他不戴眼镜,他穿着T恤和微机联合电子通信术语系统的运动鞋,我喜欢他是因为他真的很酷和有趣,他擅长踢足球
采纳数:102
获赞数:301
我最好的朋友叫做杰克,先让你知道他长什么样。他有高又帅,有着棕色的直发,他不带眼镜。他通常穿一件T桖,夹克衫和一双运动鞋。他的样子很酷也很有趣,因此我喜欢他。他踢足球还很棒。
采纳数:19
获赞数:75
我最好的朋友叫做杰克,先让你知道他长什么样。他有高又帅,有着棕色的直发,他不带眼镜。他通常穿一件T桖,夹克衫和一双运动鞋。他的样子很酷也很有趣,因此我喜欢他。他踢足球还很棒。
采纳数:37
获赞数:102
我最好的朋友是杰克 先让你了解他长的是什么样子 他非常高(taill应该是tall吧)很英俊 他有着棕色的直发 不戴眼镜 (usually jeans)他通常穿牛仔裤T恤运动鞋 我喜欢他因为他真的很酷很有趣他擅长足球
zyxwvusmart
zyxwvusmart
采纳数:38
获赞数:185
我最好的朋友名字是jack。先让我告诉你他长什么样子吧。他非常高,很帅。他留着棕色的直发,不戴眼镜。他一般都穿牛仔裤,配一个T恤衫,穿一双球鞋。因为他很酷很幽默而且踢球很好,所以我很喜欢他
获赞数:72
擅长:暂未定制
我最好的朋友叫做杰克,先让你知道他长什么样。 他有高又帅,有着棕色的直发,他不带眼镜。他通常穿一件T桖,夹克衫和一双运动鞋。他的样子很酷也很有趣,因此我喜欢他。他踢足球还很棒。
其他5条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语对话谈喜欢运动话题对话带翻译
英语对话谈喜欢运动话题对话带翻译
学习啦【英语情景对话】 楚欣
  运动是日常中很普遍的话题之一,在听力考试中也是常考的问题,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家介绍英语对话谈喜欢运动,欢迎大家阅读!
  英语对话谈喜欢运动篇一
  Jack, what kind of exercises do you like to do?
  杰克.你平时做什么运动?
  Well, I love to do push-ups.and I go cycling every day.
  掌上压.每天我都骑车
  What do you like about them?
  你喜欢它们什么?
  They're free of charge anyway.[chuckles].Well, it makes me feel stronger, but the important thing is that it makes me feel good.
  不用花钱[笑]它们让我感觉更强壮.不过重要的是它们让我觉得很舒服.
  What else do you do?
  你还做什么运动?
  Swimming, jogging, playing football--
  .慢跑.踢-.
  Wow!!That sounds great. How often do you go jogging?
  太厉害了.你都什么时候去啊?
  I try to do at least a little every day. The key to do exercise is to do it regularly.
  我每天都运动.重点是有规律.
  What are the best exercises for my health?
  什么运动最有益.
  I think it's impossible to name one exercise that's good for everyone.
  我想这很难讲.
  What about yoga?
  瑜珈怎么样?
  Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Yoga now is the most popular exercise in the States. Lots of people are doing that, especially those movie stars. They think it's a good way of losing weight and it can calm you down, make you think of nothing, just concentrate
  我差点忘了.那是美国最流行的运动.很多人都做.尤其是明星们.那会让你平静下来.忘记一切.杰克:集中精力.
  That sounds like Chinese breath exercise.
  象中国的气功
  What is that?
  那是什么?
  It's called Qigong. It's just like yoga. You know that stuff, but in a different way.
  中国话叫气功.就象瑜珈一样.你知道那种东西.只是方式不同.
  Well, Allen, what's your favorite sport?
  海伦.你最喜欢什么运动?
  Sleeping I guess
  内容解析
  concentrate on oneself表示集中精力.全神贯注.
  英语对话谈喜欢运动篇二
  Jane:Well, what's this about? I've received more than twenty useless fliers.呃,这是关于什么的?我已经
  Jane:
  Well, what's this about? I've received more than twenty useless fliers.
  呃,这是关于什么的?我已经收到了20多张没有用的宣传页了。
  Shirley:
  Yes, that's really annoying. But this one is about bodybuilding.
  呃,这是关于什么的?我已经收到了20多张没有用的宣传页了。
  Jane:
  Bodybuilding? Let me have a look!I do need such kind of thing. I start to look a little plump.
  ?让我看看!我正需要类似的活动。我看起来有点发福了。
  Shirley:
  So, what do they say? Is there something special?
  上面怎么说?有比较特别的东西吗?
  Jane:
  Yeah, it says they have a health club, a health farm and a health spa.
  上面说他们有健身房,健身村和健身温泉疗养地。
  Shirley:
  And what sort of courses do they offer?
  他们有什么样的课程呀?
  Jane:
  Let me see, oh, they have aerobics, yoga, hip-top, Taekwondo and things like that.
  让我看看,噢,他们有、、、等类似的运动。
  Shirley:
  Sounds nice! Aerobics is my favorite activity. It's effective to deal with this waistline. Don't you think my waistline is getting smaller?
  听起来不错,健美操是我最喜欢的运动。这对腰部的十分有效。你不认为我的腰围变得越来越小了吗?
  Jane:
  Yes, I've noticed that. You know, my waistline has been a big problem since my son was born. I've tried a number of things, but they've all turned out to be useless. It's really irritating.
  嗯,我注意到了。你知道吗?自从我生完小孩后,腰围一直是个问题。我试了各种方法,但是结果都没有用。都快烦死我了。
  Shirley:
  Yeah, what does it say about personal trainers? We may want to look into that, because some of them are irresponsible and unskillful.
  也是,上面说到私人教练了吗?我们必须了解清楚,因为现在很多教练不负责,而且也不专业。
  Jane:
  That's right. The flier says all the aerobics trainers there graduate from International Personal Trainer Institute.
  是这样的。这上面说所有的健美操教练都是私人教练学院的。
  Shirley:
  Oh, It's relief to hear that. And another thing, can you hold on to it from beginning to the end?
  那就放心了。另外还有一件事,你能够坚持吗?
  Jane:
  I see that could be a real problem for me. Do you have any suggestions?
  我知道,那对于我来说确实是个问题。你有什么建议吗?
  Shirley:
  Once you made up your mind, don't give yourself any excuse for quitting. But I still wanna say before making any decision, you have to think it over.
  一旦你做了后,不要给自己任何退出的理由。但是我仍然想说的是,在你做决定之前一定要好好想清楚。
  Jane:
  That's definitely right. But beauty never comes cheap. I believe I will overcome it.
  那确实是这样。但是美丽是要付出代价的。我相信我能够克服的。
  Shirley:
  Yes, nothing is impossible to a willing heart. I know you can do it.
  是的,有志者事竟成。我相信我能够做到。
  英语对话谈喜欢运动篇三
  AWould you like to go skiing with me? I heard the new ski area is great. They have safe tracks, especially for the beginners and provide free training. I think it suits you best.
  你要和我一起去吗?我听说有一个新的滑雪的地方很不错。它们有安全的路线,特别是对于新手,它们还提供免费培训。我想它最适合你了。
  BSounds not bad! You know, the only thing I worried about is the safety. I&m not an active exerciser and my muscle may be not strong enough for such an intense sport.
  听起来不错!你知道的,我唯一担心的问题是安全。我不是一个活跃的运动者,对于那样一项激烈的运动,我的肌肉还不够强壮。
  AThen you can go to the three-day-long training camp first. There&re some professional teachers and they can guide you to do certain necessary exercise.
  那么你可以先参见三天训练营。那里有一些专业的教师,他们可以指导你做一些必要的练习。
  BI will think about it.
  我正在考虑。
  ACome on! It is really a fun game.
  加油!它真的是一项有趣的运动。
&&&下一页更多&英语运动话题对话带翻译&
[英语对话谈喜欢运动话题对话带翻译]相关的文章
【英语情景对话】图文推荐有关运动的英语对话:喜欢的运动_英语口语_无忧考网
有关运动的英语对话:喜欢的运动
11:57 来源:网络综合
英语口语网权威发布有关运动的英语对话:喜欢的运动,更多有关运动的英语对话相关信息请访问英语口语网。
★无忧考网频道为网友整理的《有关运动的英语对话:喜欢的运动》,供大家参考学习。海伦:Jack, what kind of exercises do you like to do? 杰克.你平时做什么运动? 杰克:Well, I love to do push-ups.and I go cycling every day. 掌上压.每天我都骑车 海伦:What do you like about them? 你喜欢它们什么? 杰克:They're free of charge anyway.[chuckles].Well, it makes me feel stronger, but the important thing is that it makes me feel good. 不用花钱[笑]它们让我感觉更强壮.不过重要的是它们让我觉得很舒服. 海伦:What else do you do? 你还做什么运动? 杰克:Swimming, jogging, playing football-- 游泳.慢跑.踢足球-. 海伦:Wow!!That sounds great. How often do you go jogging? 太厉害了.你都什么时候去跑步啊? 杰克:I try to do at least a little every day. The key to do exercise is to do it regularly. 我每天都运动.重点是有规律. 海伦:What are the best exercises for my health? 什么运动最有益. 杰克:I think it's impossible to name one exercise that's good for everyone. 我想这很难讲. 海伦:What about yoga? 瑜珈怎么样? 杰克:Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Yoga now is the most popular exercise in the States. Lots of people are doing that, especially those movie stars. They think it's a good way of losing weight and it can calm you down, make you think of nothing, just concentrate 我差点忘了.那是美国最流行的运动.很多人都做.尤其是明星们.那会让你平静下来.忘记一切.杰克:集中精力. 海伦:That sounds like Chinese breath exercise. 象中国的气功 杰克:What is that? 那是什么? 海伦:It's called Qigong. It's just like yoga. You know that stuff, but in a different way. 中国话叫气功.就象瑜珈一样.你知道那种东西.只是方式不同. 杰克:Well, Allen, what's your favorite sport? 海伦.你最喜欢什么运动? 海伦:Sleeping I guess 睡觉.英语翻译I like playing football,team and fun football
问题描述:
英语翻译I like playing football,team and fun football
问题解答:
我喜欢踢足球,最佳球队和足球的乐趣
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
M:我们的篮球队正要进行决赛,但是我没有门票.我想还是只在电视上看吧,W:实际上我有一张门票.但是我不太舒服.你可以原价从我这买走它G光明力量
1watching2to buy3had4miss5were6watching7had8recorded9come10sold 没错的.加油啊
Tom likes playing football.汤姆喜欢足球And he also likes watching football matches.他也喜欢足球赛.As he hasn't enough money to buy tickets,因为没有钱买票,he has to watch them on TV
41明天下午一块儿踢球咋样啊42我在一楼找一块平地44他不是程序员,他是工程师(不晓得这两个名字啥区别)45他现在在跟一个顾客谈话
他喜欢打篮球、踢足球、游泳、骑自行车、读书.他最喜欢的颜色是深色和褐色.他对有关超人的电影和书籍很感兴趣.
我们学校下个月将要组成一直足球队.我们需要一名队长 15个球员 2个守门员 还有一个教练.所有的队员必须是5年纪个六年级的.球员必须超过150cm而且非常强壮.如果谁有兴趣想加入的话可以去找体育往老师.
他当上了这所男子学校的橄榄球队拉拉队队长.他还是一个名为托尔基斯的摇滚乐队的成员,(尽管)乔治W(布什)什么乐器都不会.
C 杰克喜欢打篮球 他效力于学校篮球队 再问: 谢谢!想问一下你确定吗?还有词组: 非常,很. 英文翻译是不是very much?有劳了 再答: 确定 是的 不客气。。
我喜欢踢足球,尽管我并不擅长它.我通常不在校队踢球.我是一个名副其实的替补球员.也就是说如果队里其他球员受伤或不能踢球了,我才能在这一年里踢几场比赛.那是在我们昨天比赛的时候,正在比赛的时候,我们的一个队员伤到了膝盖.教练说:定听他的位置.我就跑到了场上.不一会儿对手的一个球员带着球向我冲了过来.我们都在我队球门的附近
表达"去吧”来自足球.不是足球随播放在大多数国家,但这种足球在美国和加拿大.美式足球是一场困难的比赛来解释.但基本的想法是,每个团队试图将足球越过了球门线的其他团队.其中一条规则是,一个团队必须将球向前(向前)至少10码——略低于10米——在四次尝试.它失去了球其他团队如果不能移动,远.其中最激动人心的时刻在足球是当一
Kids love playing sports.孩子们喜欢运动.But boys and girls like different sports.但是男孩女孩喜欢不同的运动For boys,football,baseball and basketball are their favorites.对于男孩来说,足球,篮
more than中文就是【不止】【更多】.more than willing,比愿意还多,中文就是【十分乐意】了.
管乐器.演奏高阻力管乐器如双簧管,圆号,小号时,眼内压似乎增加了10 %.一生中演奏的时间越长,导致视野损失的青光眼的发病率就越高.Schuman爵士.在高阻力管乐器演奏者中的眼内压和视野疾病增加了.眼科医学2000年,107:127 IOP intraocular pressure 眼内压VF disease 视野V
不来梅“媒介”的设计团队来自艺术大学不莱梅在北方德国.我们是小的一批混杂的一个图形的设计学生的类的.我们有一个摄影师,数字媒体设计者,图形的设计者,三维设计师和教授猜一猜从伦敦和柏林人.教授的媒介”,指交叉学科之间,这是我们工作的方式,使不同的对比的观点在一起.不莱梅是一个典型的城市Euroean汽车、电车和公交系统,
He decided to team me to finished the work in time.or He have to team me to finish the work in time.
1.我喜欢很多体育运动比如足球、篮球……2.他喜欢帮助我们即使他很忙.3.他住在离这儿三个街区以外的地方.4.他在这家工厂已经工作3年多了.5.一个说英语的当地人
  I'm not playing basketball with my friend now  An i playing basketball with my friend now?  我正在和朋友们一起打篮球.  He is not helping his mom do the housework.  Is he
我能很好的融入一个团队,有强烈的客户服务意识.我客户服务方面优秀的表现得益于学生对我课程的反馈.我的学习能力很强,相信我能在我的职业生涯中一直攀升,达到新的高峰.
the best in 楼上错了
也许感兴趣的知识

我要回帖

更多关于 张鹏和杰克正在踢足球 的文章

随机推荐