求帮我找英语的八年级英语完形填空与阅读理解和阅读理解,一共要60道(初二的)

初二英语阅读完形填空练习题及答案
初二英语阅读完形填空练习题及答案
  阅读理解部分是初二的考点,而完形填空又是阅读的重要部分,因此学生要多做一些练习题。一起来看看小编为大家整理收集的初二英语阅读理解之完形填空的练习题及答案吧,欢迎大家阅读!
  初二英语完形填空练习题及答案:老奶奶
  Grandma Li lived alone in an old building. She was old and didn&t like noise at all. The young man and woman 46 always made much noise every night, so she couldn&t 47 .When the young man and woman moved out of the building, Grandma Li was very 48 . Another young man moved in and Grandma Li thought, &Well, he 49 .&
  But at three o&clock the next morning, when Grandma Li 50 , some noise 51 . She 52 carefully. It was a dog. She thought, &There wasn&t any dog here before. It 53 be the young man&s.& She 54 him and telephoned the young man at once. Before the young man could say something, she stopped the call.
  Nothing more happened 55 four o&clock. Then Grandma Li&s telephone rang. When she answered the phone, she heard, &I&m the man upstairs. I&m sorry to trouble you, but I want to tell you I don&t have a dog at all!&
  46. A. upstairs B. up C. above D. higher
  47. A. get to sleep B. sleeps C. slept D. falls asleep
  48. A. sad B. pleased C. surprised D. worried
  49. A. looked quiet B. looks quiet C. looked quite D. looks quite
  50. A. was sleeping B. was falling asleep C. slept D. was getting to sleep
  51. A. woke her up B. waked she up C. woke up her D. waked up she
  52. A. heard B. listened C. was hearing D. listened to
  53. A. can B. may C. must D. could
  54. A. angry with B. angrier with C. is angry with D. was angry with
  55. A. when B. after C. at D. until
  答案:AABBA ABCDD
  初二英语完形填空练习题及答案:上学的意义
  Have you ever asked yourself why children go to school? You may 1 they go to learn languages, P.E., history, science and all other 2 . But why do they learn these things?
  We send our children to school to prepare them for the time 3 they will grow up and will begin to work for 4 . Nearly everything they study at school has some practical use in their life. But is that the 5 reason why they go to school?
  There is more in education than just 6 facts. We go to school above all to learn how to learn, so that then we have left school we can 7 to learn. A man who really knows how to learn will always be successful, because whenever he has to do something new which he has never had to do 8 he will rapidly teach himself how to do it 9 the best way. The uneducated person, on the other hand, is 10 unable to do something new, or does it badly. The purpose of school, therefore, is not to teach languages, math, geography, etc, but to teach pupils the way to learn.
  ( ) 1. A. speak B. tell C. say D. talk
  ( ) 2. A. matters B. subjects C. math D. physics
  ( ) 3. A. while B. when C. which D. where
  ( ) 4. A. oneself B. they C. them D. themselves
  ( ) 5. A. only B. nearly C . lone D. alone
  ( ) 6. A. study B. studied C. learning D. learn
  ( ) 7. A. make B. keep C. keep on D. go on
  ( ) 8. A. later B. ago C. then D. /
  ( ) 9. A. from B. in C. with D. on
  ( ) 10. A. either B. neither C. other D. nor
  答案:1-5 CBBDA 6-10 CDDBA
  初二英语完形填空练习题及答案:时间就是金钱
  Someone says, &Time is money&, but I think time is 1 important than money. Why? Because when money is spent, we can get it back. However, when time is 2 , it&ll never 3 . That is 4 we must not waste time. It goes without saying that the 5 is usually limited. Ever a second is very important. We should make full use of our time to 6 useful.
  But it is a pity that there are a lot of people who do not know the importance of the time. They spent their limited time smoking, drinking and 7 . They do not know that wasting time means wasting part of their own 8 .
  In a word, we should save time. We shouldn&t 9 today&s work for tomorrow. Remember we have no time to 10 .
  ( ) 1. A. much B. less C. mush less D. even more
  ( ) 2. A. cost B. bought C. gone D. finished
  ( ) 3. A. return B. carry C. take D. bring
  ( ) 4. A. what B. that C. because D. why
  ( ) 5. A. money B. time C. day D. food
  ( ) 6. A. nothing B. something C. anything D. everything
  ( ) 7. A. reading B. writing C. playing D. working
  ( ) 8. A. time B. food C. money D. life
  ( ) 9. A. stop B. leave C. let D. give
  ( ) 10.A. lose B. save C. spend D. take
  答案:1-5 DCADB 6-10 BCDBA
猜你喜欢:人教版初二下英语阅读理解、完形填空专项练习[全套]-学科网
资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
人教版初二下英语阅读理解、完形填空专项练习[全套]
资源大小:37KB
初二英语阅读理解、完形填空专项练习.因为课件很精美.实用.
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
扫一扫手机阅读更方便初二英语阅读理解与完形填空教案_八年级英语教案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&教案信息
3edu教育网,百万资源,完全免费,无需注册,天天更新!
初二英语阅读理解与完形填空教案
初二英语阅读理解与完形填空教案
教案名称:&初二英语阅读理解与完形填空教案
教案科目:&
教案版本:&新人教版
创 作 者:&文件内附
教案审核:&旅客
更新时间:&
教案大小:&77&& K
下载次数:&当天:&本月:&总计:
教案等级:&★★★★★
受欢迎度:&
制作软件:&Word
运行平台:&Win9x/NT/2000/XP/2003
◆教案简介:初二阅读理解与完形填空,是新人教版八年级英语教案,本教案由Word软件制作,文件大小为&77& K,创作者将在文件内注明,已被网友下载次,受欢迎程度为级。
◆下载教案:&&
◆下载说明:未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源①下载后如需解压,建议使用[WinRAR 3.71]或更高版本解压本站教案。
②如果您遇到下载困难,请先参阅【】,谢谢!
③本教案由【】会员共享,本站不承担任何技术及版权问题 。根据二○○二年一月一日《计算机软件保护条例》规定:为了学习和研究软件内含的设计思想和原理,通过安装、显示、传输或者存储软件等方式使用软件的,可以不经软件著作权人许可,不向其支付报酬!在本站下载的任何资源仅提供学习参考,不得用于商业用途,请下载后即在24小时h除。
下载此教案的网友同时还下载了
整册教案72小时点击排行
教案整册教案栏目导航
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
整册教案子栏目导航
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&麻烦大家帮我找一下一篇英语完形填空原来,开头是:Once upon two friends lived in a pal
问题描述:
麻烦大家帮我找一下一篇英语完形填空原来,开头是:Once upon two friends lived in a palance with their families ,who worked for the king.——of these boys.
问题解答:
Once upon a time there were two friends who lived in a palace with their families,who worked in service of the King.One of these boys knew a girl he liked so much that he wanted to give her a present.One day,he was walking with his friend in the main palace hall,and he saw a big vase filled with the loveliest flowers you could imagine.He decided to take one to give to the girl,thinking that no one would see him do so.He did the same thing the next day,and the next,and the next...until,one day,the King noticed how few flowers were left in the vase.He was so angry that he called everyone in the palace to assemble.When they were all before the King,the boy thought he should say it had been him who took the flowers.However,his friend told him to be quiet,because the King would be terribly angry with him.The boy was paralysed with fear,but when the King came near he decided to confess.As soon as the boy said that he had done it,the King went red with anger,but on hearing what the boy had done with the flowers,a smile appeared on the King's face,and he said,"I couldn't have thought of a better use for my flowers."And,from that day,the boy and the King became great friends.They went to the vase and took two of those wonderful flowers,one for the girl,and the other for the Queen.这是未删减的整个故事,
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
没有找到完形填空的原题,但这儿有一篇跟你需要的文章非常接近的文章,你可以参照此文进行完形填空.&
1.B 形容词,根据他的名字和上下文,应该是中国人2.B 虽然他是中国人,现在在美国住,可这里也没转折的关系.不应用But.3.C much后是不可数名词,any用在否定句中,a lot要作为a lot of才可以在这里用.4.D 根据第五句句意,这句说的应该是在家里吃早饭.5.A6.B 这里的it,指前句中的food
A Love Note To My MomWhen I was a little girl,would often accompany you as you modeled for fashion photographers.It was years later that finally understood what
其实是一篇阅读理解改编成了完形填空SHANGHAI,June 7(AP)-A 16-year-old girl's suicide after she was barred from a key exam draw attention to increasing worries over academic pressu
One day, when I was in high school, I saw a kid named Kyle from my class walking home from school with all his books, I thought to myself, “__21___ would anyone
One day, when I was in high school, I saw a kid named Kyle from my class walking home from school with all his books, I thought to myself, “__21___ would anyone
I can still remember the first day.I met my best friend.I hid behind my mother and she hid behind her grandmother,__astonished__ to look at each other.… 这是我猜的,反
36.B shut 把自己关在自己的世界里 37.A failed 失败了 38.D silence 打破沉默 39.D yearly 感恩节当然是一年一次 40.C poor 穷孩子(后面有提示) 41.A giving 奉献/给予的日子(而不是索求) 42.B happy 愉快的节日 43.C buy 捐钱去买东西
In January 2002,during the first weeks of a six-month stay at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for leukemia (白血病) treatment,Michael wandered over to his
summerdayflyturnautumnsadfo
1does 当不定代词比如everbody、anybody等等做主语时谓语动词用单数.再看引述的句子talks表示是一般现在时.所以答案是表示一般现在时的动词三单形式.2by 介词by+doing表示通过某种方式3day 这个是固定的说法Isn't it a nice day?4what 这个也算是固定搭配了这个句子可
保证准确率!CDDCABAAAB
当你帮助别人的时候,每个人都会感到开心
1D 2B 3D 4B 5A 6D 7B 8C 9B 10D
One day,a boy had a fight with one of his classmates.Then he went to his grandfather and told him his story angrily.“He is really bad,” the boy said,“and I hate
DCBAD BBDAC希望能帮到你 呵呵
n my childhood ,I was often by an older boy .Once I asked him if I could play with him ,I was r___. Again ,they were holding a party inside the room ,but I coul
这里的意思是绝大部分原因是什么,而不是显而易见是什么,因为当中还可能存在其他原因哈,不能那么绝对,希望帮到你啦,望采纳哈,又不懂可以继续问 再问: 觉得OBVIOUSLY也说的通,很明显,我做的不够。 再答: 完形填空是选最佳答案,有时候说得通的可能有几个,这里绝大部分原因显然更通顺一点,一般中国的考试当中都不要选绝对
university many thought seconds over wondered 确定都正确第二篇第一个空foreign
也许感兴趣的知识当前位置:&>&
2019版第10次修订 一本英语完形填空与阅读理解150篇 八年级上下册通用版 初二年级英语阅读完型同步专项训练教辅复习资料练习题
时间:&&来源:&&作者:
2019版第10次修订 一本英语完形填空与阅读理解150篇 八年级上下册通用版 初二年级英语阅读完型同步专项训练教辅复习资料练习题
相关信息:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级英语完形填空与阅读理解 的文章

随机推荐