大家有英文小说holes书本介绍的中文版么?急需!谢谢

一封英语感谢信Directions:Write a letter according to the following
问题描述:
一封英语感谢信Directions:Write a letter according to the following in formation.Suppose you are a journalist of magazine,and you are assigned to write an article about Black Htherefore you are going to have an interview with a professor in Nanjing University,who is a renowned astronomer.Yoo have tlaked with him on the telephone before,and now please write a letter to him to express your gratitude and confirm the date of the interview.You may add other information you think necessary.(假如你是一个杂志社的记者,你要写一篇关于黑洞的文章,因此,你要去采访一位南京大学的教授,他是一位著名的天文学家,在这之前,你与他通过电话,所以你要写一封信感谢他,在一定程度上你可以加上一些自己的语言)最好有中文翻译,在星期日下午之前}
问题解答:
Dear Mr.xxxx I am writting to thank you all the help you have given me. Thank you for your time, and your mentorship. I also wanted to extend an additional thank you for the time I spent under your class. I really enjoyed your course, and I can't express how much I've taken away from you. I know I'll take the things I've learned in that paper, and apply them in my life's work. Your mentorship really had a positive impact in my life, and I can never thank you enough. Best Regards, xxx
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Dear Rose Thanks for coming to my birthday and you are so kind to give me the MP4 for my birthday present. I love it so much that I listen to music when I am fr
How to write thank-you letters感谢信用来表达所受到的良好服务、帮助、关心获得到礼物的感谢.感谢信不同于公函,它可以简短,但必须充满真诚和热情,不要给收信人以公式化、满篇客套话的印象.感谢信常用语有:Thank you very much for…I am most/extremely gr
A letter to my parents Dear Mom and Dad, [1] I love you! I love you with all my heart! This letter to you is to tell you my true feelings from the bottom of my
a thank you letter!dear tom:i write to thank you for helping our company's new products get into the American market and make a huge success out of it.my compan
Dear xxx,I am writing this letter to thank your family for you hospitably during last week.I would also like to thank you for you took me to some places of inte
要那一段自己找吧A Letter To My ParentsDear Mom and Dad, I love you! I love you so much! I love you with all my heart! This letter to you is to tell you my true feelings
最近要考试写个英语作文 简短点就行 谢谢拉问题补充:明天就考试了 今天晚上Dear xxx,I am writing this letter to thank your family for you
Dear xx, Thank for your letter. You say "Thanks" to me. I thinks i did what i should do. We are friends. So i'm very glade to help you. And we should help each
Dear sirWelcom to China.We really appreciate your help.We will be happy if we can make friends with you.The attachment is the picture we took together today.To
Dear *** colleges:it is my great honour to send you our full appreciation on behalf of my company,which just accomplished a very important meeting under your cl
April 7,20Dear Mrs.Smith,I'd like you tu know how much the week at your lovely house meant to me.happy new year!Thank you for your teaching!I hope you will have
Dear Peter,Thank you so much for the birthday gift.I was so surprised once I got the package,and even surprised me more when I found out it was the just release
Dear Susan,Thanks for your great help when I was in Beijing. It's really nice of your careful consideration and your surpport on my job. I'm so lucky to have a
Dear Lily,Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking care of me while I was sick. It made me feel so warm inside. My health has improved a lot with you
ganxie RAIN de help. shi ziji tongguole gaokao bei beijingshifandaxueluqu. you xianzaizhengnulixuexi English , wish shang daxue gou yingyu kouyu dedao xunsutiga
求内容,也就是要感谢什么.单词需要难还是易?基本就是Dear xx,Thank you for your xxxx,which have xxxx……亲爱的xxx,谢谢你xxx带给我xxx不给内容真心不好写范文…… 再问: 就是感谢下他以前对我的帮助再问: 单词难度不用太高 再答: 长短呢?大致这样。Dear xxx,
你叫李明 家庭贫困无法承担大学费用 但多亏成为了某慈善机构的资助人 现在成功进入大学 请给慈善机构的负责人王女士写一封感谢信 要英语的
See that message is good:I already receive your money thanking you very much aiding my certain loving-kindness that can learn repaying you well financially to a
Dear Lin Feng,I'm writing to thank you for your help.Last night I couldn't work out a math problem and asked you for help.At the end of the class,I asked you fo
也许感兴趣的知识求2003年迪士尼制造电影(别有洞天) 因为名 HOLES 的迅雷地址要能下的~非常感谢_百度知道
求2003年迪士尼制造电影(别有洞天) 因为名 HOLES 的迅雷地址要能下的~非常感谢
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
迪士尼儿童片别有洞天的插曲很多很好听,那个女盗匪kb快镜头的插曲是什么歌啊?女声唱的 Holes (别有洞天) 歌曲列表 歌曲名 1 . Dig It - D-
1 . Dig It - D-
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
翻译一句英语句子:He rap rapped until he made holes in his wallpaper拜托了各位 谢谢句子中 rap rapped 是什么语言现象,还是两个词的意思不同?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
原本以为是印刷错误,后来听录音,发现没错.我认为第一个rap是名词,表示敲击声,第二个是rapped,过去式,表示急敲这个动作.意思是,他一直敲,直到把墙纸弄出个洞来
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码big for cut arms holes two my 这个也是连词成句,谢谢_百度知道
big for cut arms holes two my 这个也是连词成句,谢谢
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:79
获赞数:118
擅长:暂未定制
Cut two holes for my arms.
给我的胳膊剪两个洞。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。drill thru &c`bore for 1/4 shcs 2-holes 这句话是什么意思啊?急用谢谢_百度知道
drill thru &c`bore for 1/4 shcs 2-holes 这句话是什么意思啊?急用谢谢
机械图纸上的英文。看不懂啊...
机械图纸上的英文。看不懂啊
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
获赞数:52
擅长:暂未定制
钻通孔并锪沉孔,用于安装1/4英寸内六角螺钉,共两处
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类