其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您要找的是不是:
A little soil, no care, no culture.
一点点土,不需要照顾,不需要培养。
No care is given for the princess herself, for the content or for any long-term significance, because there is none.
不去关心公主本人、深层内容或是其他长远的意义,因为根本就没有。
"It's been done in a very secretive, underhanded way that shows no care or compassion for us or a great body of victims," he said.
他说:“这次会见以保密的、不光明正大的方式进行,显示对我们以及众多的受害人没有同情之心 。”
But the lack of doctors or nurses in many remote villages means that unless women accept poorly educated health workers, their babies will receive no care at all.
但是许多偏远地区缺乏医生或护士意味着如果女性不接受缺乏教育的卫生工作者,她们的婴儿就根本不会获得任何护理。
The husband worked day and night to support the family,but with no care of his wife.
丈夫为了养家起早贪黑以至于没有多关心他的妻子。
So sweet was her voice that he forgot his nets and his cunning, and had no care of his craft.
这样动人的声音令他不觉忘记了自己的渔网和最初的计谋,连技艺都忘了。
He asserted that Ms. Bond had shown no care for his needs and was only concerned about money, and that his son had shunned him.
他断言,邦德女士不顾他的感受,仅仅只是为了钱;并说,他的儿子有意避开他。
He was not athletic at all. He had no care for his outward physical appearance.
里克不搞体育,他不在乎他的体态、衣着外表。
It requires no care and becomes a permanent part of your eye.
而且人工晶体也不需要特别的护理,因为它已经成为您眼球的一个永久组成部分了。
He shows no care for others.
他对别人漠不关心。
The husband worked day and night to support the family but with no care of his wife.
丈夫日夜辛勤工作以维持家庭开支,但没有时间关心妻子。
The reason behind this phenomenon is that people pursue high profit while take no care of others' health or property.
造成这种现象的原因是一些人追求利益,置他人的健康和财产于不顾。
He had no care for his life.
他不关心他的生活。
There is nobody who takes no care of football matches in this city.
在这座城市,人人都关心足球比赛。
It was clear that his teachers, social workers, and even his father dehumanized Tommy in a way that no care for his feelings and needs in the process of intoxication was shown.
很明显,当托米被诊断出吸毒上瘾的过程中,他的老师,社工和父亲并没有人道地对待托米的情感和需求。
True love also do not need to use language to express, often say it's "I love you", sometimes is a habitual, no care and love the colloquial English.
真爱也不需要用语言去表达,常挂在嘴上的“我爱你”,有时就是一句习惯性的口头语,无关爱与不爱。
When responsibility has lost its total meaning, when there is no care for another, or for the earth and the things of the sea, this disregard of heaven and earth is another form of degeneration.
如果责任完全失去了意义,如果没有对他人、地球和海洋的关爱,这种对天地万物的漠视就是另一种形式的退化。
The husband worked day and night to support the family, but with no care of his wife.
丈夫日夜工作维持家庭生活,但他不关心妻子。
NO way, no care, no friendship……OK, i quit , i do not need a friend like this, i will do my best to forget, for ever.
没有路,没有方向,没有关心,没有熟悉的友情,是地域的关系还是性格的原因,……或许是长大后的人缺少孩子时代的些许东西吧。
"Willing, willing, there are homes only have" no care how can there be too.
“舍得,舍得,有舍才有得”没有舍哪有得。
There was laughter-the merry mirth of kids out on a lark, having no care at all what consequences their actions might have.
伴随而来的是一阵哄笑,那群幸灾乐祸的小子根本对后果不管不顾。
He showed no care〔concern〕 for others.
他对别人漠不关心。
You take no care of my safety.
也不顾为师的安全。
The husband worked day and night to support the family but with no care of his wife.
丈夫昼夜辛勤工作以维持家庭开支,但没有时间关心妻子。
As long as you know live in this world, I can no care.
只要您知道活在这个世界,我能没有关心。
Although cats have a reputation for taking care of themselves, that fact does not equal "no care is necessary."
尽管猫以照顾自己而有名,但事实不等于“不需要照顾。”
When we were kids, we had no idea of what limitations were and we had no care in the world so we could do things without worrying about how we appeared to others.
当我们还是孩子,我们天不怕,地不怕,高枕无忧,所以我们可以不在乎自己再别人眼中的景色去做事情。
When we were kids, we had no idea of what limitations were and we had no care in the world so we could do things without worrying about how we appeared to others.
当我们还是孩子,我们天不怕,地不怕,高枕无忧,所以我们可以不在乎自己再别人眼中的景色去做事情。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!有哪位知道nocare的?简单讲讲吧。【合肥医疗吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:920贴子:
有哪位知道nocare的?简单讲讲吧。
有哪位知道nocare的?简单讲讲吧。
智联招聘,合肥高端人才招聘网站,每天更新350万高薪职位合肥医学人才网信息,年薪30万起!24小时极速反馈,立即登录填写简历,快速找到好工作!
最近这个医疗服务平台听的挺多的,身边的同事都有讨论过,有了解一点,像挂号难,找专家用这个平台就非常方便,个人觉得挺不错的。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴有谁用过nocare吗?好不好用? - 知乎有问题,上知乎。知乎作为中文互联网最大的知识分享平台,以「知识连接一切」为愿景,致力于构建一个人人都可以便捷接入的知识分享网络,让人们便捷地与世界分享知识、经验和见解,发现更大的世界。2被浏览4分享邀请回答赞同 添加评论分享收藏感谢收起搜狗问问-搜狗旗下最大互动问答社区
你来晚了,这个页面已经找不到了
您可以刷新重试,或继续浏览其他内容
你想知道的这里都有
已解决问题:262,007,030
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(C) 2018 Sogou Inc. 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 babycare消毒柜问题 的文章

随机推荐