“玉苗”玉的英语拼音怎么写怎么写? 请懂英文的高手正确帮翻译下,谢谢!机器人翻译的勿扰!

英语翻译她擅长什么学科?写《My friend》 英语作文..我有一个好朋友,她的名字是章雨婷,她在七年级2班学习,她来
问题描述:
英语翻译她擅长什么学科?写《My friend》 英语作文..我有一个好朋友,她的名字是章雨婷,她在七年级2班学习,她来自南京,但是现在在柘塘,她很高她也很苗条,她擅长英语,在她空闲时间里,她会听音乐,她最喜欢的明星是Lady Gaga,她有很多愿望,我希望她的愿望能够成真.明天要用!)
问题解答:
I have a good friend. She is Zhang Yuting. She is in the seventh grade 2 class. She comes from Nanjing, but now lives in Tuotang. She was tall and very slim. She is good at English. In her leisure time, she always listen to music. Her favorite star is Lady Gaga. She has many wishes and I hope her wish will come true.No1.Who is her favorite star? ( 她最喜欢的明星是谁?)No2.What she do in her leisure time? (在她空闲的时间里她会做什么?)No3.What subject she is good at? (她擅长什么学科?)
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
我的暑假(my summer holidays) I like the summer holidy so much.I look forward to summer holiday every year.Last summer,I went to Shen zhen for my holiday,which is al
不知不觉中,充满希望的2009年就伴随着新年伊始即将的临近.2009年就快结束,回首2009年的工作,有硕果累累的喜悦,有与同事协同攻关的艰辛,也有遇到困难和挫折时惆怅.现将一年年的主要工作总结如下:=====罗列你做过的一些工作,例如翻译了哪些合同哪些说明书,这些合同或者说明书的重要程度如何,你翻译的又如何,领导看了
Winter has come, can spring be far behind
Our dormitory lived eight people. We lived together for more than two years, so came. We according to the age of claimed his sister. Elder sister second sister
1 Wu Ming wears a coat .2 Mary is writing cards .祝你假期愉快!加油!不明白再问!
when I see you ,Iwould be excited and crazy,I would shout ,I would cry,I would be silent,because when I see you ,the thoughts of you were break out ! 再答: 正规的我也不
1. Southwestern China this summer, severe drought occurred.2. Student Union front of you at 12:30 in the supermarket with their children pocket money to buy wat
Today was a wonderful day!I got up at 7am.After grooming,i have a happy breakfast.Then,(连贯词是英语作文比不个少的,有利于改卷人理清你的思路,使用first next then last/finally 可增加你的作文分)i wen
1.You have taught us carefully for wholy 2 years.2.May you have a lovely baby.3.Tough we know you won't teach us next term,we will still keep your teachings in
My name is____.I'm a student in Class 10 Great 7 of____Middle School.I'd like to stay with all kinds of the nature animals.They take me lots of fun.But there's
迈克来自美国,他十三岁了,他在七年级二班学习.在班里,有25个男生22个女生.Mike comes from America, he is 13 years old, he is in class two, grade seven learning. In class, there are 25 boys 22 gir
I like apples.I like bananas.And I like milk very much.I don't like pears.I don't like bread.And I don't like meat,either.Do you like apples?Yes,I do.Do you lik
他擅长写关于乡村生活的文章He is good at writing about country life articles你书读的越多,你懂得就越多The more you read,the more you know我们的城市比以前漂亮多了Our city is much more beautiful than b
I know that I do not andsome,but when I saw you at first glance,I am sure I have fallen in love with you~晕,一楼直接把帅用拼音翻译出来了.汗死.
我很闲,而且我就喜欢找没分的~~西西~~因为我同情心泛滥~~~————————————————PERSONAL STATEMENT 自我推荐信 自我推荐信能够让大学更好地了解你,而不仅仅 仅限于你的学业成绩和一些客观数据.你应该用具有说服力的语言来展示你个人的思想,想法和观点.请据此写一封自我推荐信,100—200字左
I'll show Chinese kung fu 再问: 你擅长英语吗? 了解............... 乘坐五路公交车。 怎么翻译? 书面表达 介绍你们学校乐队有多少人,以及每个人的特长(不少于五句话) 怎么写? 再答: You are good at English? Understand...... Tak
物理physics,(physical是形容词,表示物理的,物质的)化学chemistry,生物biology,政治politics.(political也是形容词,表示政治的)表示学科的学科名,大多以-ics结尾.
顾恺之特别擅长绘画,画得特别神妙,谢安非常器重他,认为是自古以来还没有人像他这样.顾恺之每当画成人像后,有时几年也不点眼睛.人们问他其中的原因,他回答说:“四肢的美丑,本来就不缺少妙处,传神写照,正在眼睛裏.”他曾经喜欢一个邻居的女子,挑逗她而女子不同意,顾恺之就把她的画像绘在墙上,用棘针钉画像的心,那女子於是患了心痛
陶渊明传(萧统) 陶渊明,字元亮.或云潜字渊明.浔阳柴桑人也.曾祖侃,晋大司马.渊明少有高趣,博学,善属文;颖脱不群,任真自得.尝著《五柳先生传》以自况,时人谓之实录.亲老家贫,起为州祭酒;不堪吏职,少日自解归.州召主簿,不就.躬耕自资,遂抱羸疾.江州刺史檀道济往候之,偃卧瘠馁有日矣.道济谓曰:“贤者处世,天下无道则隐
也许感兴趣的知识英语翻译句子翻译1.我们学校的礼堂既大又现代,我们经常在这儿开会.2.我家前面有许多树.3.Millie想带她来自南京的
问题描述:
英语翻译句子翻译1.我们学校的礼堂既大又现代,我们经常在这儿开会.2.我家前面有许多树.3.Millie想带她来自南京的朋友参观苏州博物馆.4.他姐姐个子高又苗条,她热爱跳舞.5.我想要和爷爷问声好.6.让我告诉你有关我们学校图书馆的情况.7.丹尼尔喜欢课后和朋友们一起玩.8 .你能听清我的电话吗?
问题解答:
1. Our school auditorium is big and modern, we often meeting here.2. There are many trees in front of my house.3. Millie want to bring her friend from nanjing to visit suzhou museum.4. His sister is tall and slim, she loves to dance.5. I want and grandpa say hello.6. Let me tell you about our school library.7. Daniel likes to play with friends after class.8. Can you hear my call?
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
1.Tourists complained of being ripped off by local cab drivers. 2.She was about to leave when we arrived. 3.If only they would tell me what they've decided. 4.H
1.You have three layers of skin which acts as a bamer a-gainst disease,poisons and the sun's harmful rays.2.You can get bumed by a variety of things.3.The cool
你好,很高兴为你解答.保证正确率~!【翻译】:⑴&----What's in the classroom ?& & ------ Some desks and a bookshelf.⑵&------ Where is the dining hall ?& &
1.How often do you play basketball Once a week.2.It's important for students to have a healthy diet .3.I'm not good at sports .I don't like running or playing f
1.诸,“之于”的合音.2.敢,敢于.3.谢,辞谢.4.危,正.5.独,表反问,相当于“难道”.《人有其宝》译文:宋国有个人得到一块玉,把它献给予罕,子罕不接受.献玉的人说:“我把它拿给雕琢玉的人看,雕玉的人认为是宝物,所以才敢献给您.”子罕说:“我把不贪财物当作宝物,你把玉当作宝物,你如果把玉给我,我们都失去了宝物.
一,句子翻译1.你一个人过圣诞节太没意思了.It's boring to spend Christmas ___by__ yourself_____.2.那个年轻人没有付钱就把夹克拿走了.The young man didn't __pay for__ ____ the jacket and took it away.
1.To my surprise he failed the exam.2.He spoke in a loud voice to make himself heard.3.The girl is allergic to others' remarks on her clothes.4.The little boy r
He left without saying a word.Mum,I will try my best and I won't let you down!She is/was so nervous that she can't/couldn't say a word.
1.觉得一切歌曲的腔调都不如它,认为看到这里就可以休止了.2.这一声飞起,即有无限声音一起发了出来.3.正在撩乱的时候,忽然听到豁然一声,人和弦都不响了.
【所有】在线翻译都不好,但是【有道词典】里有一个【例句】查询,那个语法还稍微好点,不过也有不好的时候,需要有一定英文基础才能鉴别,不过相比google那不堪入目的翻译好多了建议你用的时候把自己不会翻的关键字打进去,下面有很多例句(极有可能就有和自己要翻的句子类似的,这样的情况依样画葫芦就好了),选一个比较好的,简单点的
大多数人用的有道翻译,不过如果是专业术语或者是文献的话,建议还是找专业的翻译机构进行翻译比较保险.
咏 雪一个寒冷的雪天,谢太傅把家人聚会在一起,跟子侄辈的人谈诗论文.忽然间,雪下得紧了,太傅高兴地说:“这纷纷扬扬的大雪像什么呢?”他哥哥的长子胡儿说:“跟把盐撒在空中差不多.”他哥哥的女儿道韫说:“不如比作风把柳絮吹得满天飞舞.”太傅高兴得笑了起来.道韫是太傅大哥谢无奕的女儿、左将军王凝之的妻子.陈太丘与友期译文:陈
金山词霸,灵格斯
She must like this book 如果我 我会 救人
除了说话的高低程度,声音的感觉还包括一系列的其他因素.而广告商则很善于利用这些因素来创造广告给人们留下印象的深刻程度.其中一个很主要影响商业的感知响度 的就是商业里出现的声级变化更少.
1.May i take your order now?现在可以点菜了吗?2.This is your private room 这是你们的单间and just opposite is a kitchen which all six of your share.单间对面是厨房,单间可供六人使用(即,六人间)which
What you often make mistakes?
The young man took away the jacket without paying money;I am trying my best to catch up with my classmates;improve:提高;twenties:in one's twenties:在某人二十几岁;part:部分
标题通常是按照从A到Z的顺序排列.在每个标题下,都有一些小标题,在小标题后可以找到相应的页码这就是一本菜谱是的部分目录.
也许感兴趣的知识拒绝访问 | www.xuexi99.net | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.xuexi99.net) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(fb43e3-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器

我要回帖

更多关于 玉苗教育 的文章

随机推荐