I want you gone.这里的gone是过去分词做宾语补足语有哪些还是做形容词啊?

查看: 1639|回复: 0
非谓语动词过去分词
非谓语动词过去分词
定义:过去分词既具有动词的特征,又具备形容词和副词 的语法功能.&&表完成、被动、状态。
1做定语 表完成\被动。
表完成----这类词有:gone, come, fallen, risen, changed, arrived, returned, passed等。
Boiled water [开了的水]& && &Fallen leaves[落叶]& &Newly arrived goods[0新到的货]
The risen sun[升起的太阳]& & The changed world& && && && && & The changed out looking.
表被动:A invited client [一位受邀请的客人]& &&&The window broken by the little boy
& && &&&The car found by the local police& && & The injured worker was sent away.
分词单独作定语时,放在被修饰词语 前 面&&Our class went on an [organized] trip last Monday.
分词短语做定语时,放在被修饰词语 后 面&&Those [elected as committee members] will attend the meeting.
※注※:过去分词做定语,相当于一个定语从句:
Our class went on an trip [which was organized] last Monday.
Those [ who were elected as committee members] will attend the meeting.
2做表语: 表状态----表示其[逻辑主语] 所处的状态:
[注:被动语态中,动作的承受者称为[逻辑主语],如She was seen by me中She是逻辑主语,Me是实际主语。]
The window is broken.& && &We feel bored.& && && && && && &&&She looks disappointed.
They became confused.& &&&The door remained locked.& && && & We are pleased with the meal.
The case stay closed.& && & They were frightened at the sad sight.&&
※注※:作表语的过去分词在字典中已经被列为形容词
Crowed&&Devoted& &Discouraged&&Done&&Dressed&&Experienced&&Frightened&&Broken& &Drunk
Learned&&Satisfied&&interested& &&&killed&&known& & Undressed& &Surprised& &Hurt& && &Gone
Worried&&Lost& && &Completed& & Shut& &covered& &Astonished& &Pleased& &
※注※:表状态的过去分词有:Lost&&Seated&&Hiddden& & Lost in& &Dressed in
Frightened&&Satisfied&&tired&&Disappointed&&Interested&&Relaxed&&Pleased& &Scared.
常用的词组
Stationed& &Absorbed in[沉溺于]&&Born& && &Dressed in&&Tired of& &Fixed on&&Prepared for
Furnished with&&Equipped with& &Devoted to& &Armed with&&Caught in&&Located in& &situated in
Employed in&&Delighted at& & Disappointed at&&Surprised at&&Shocked at&&Astonished at&&
Experienced&&in&&Satisfied with&&concerned with&&Worried about&&Supposed to& &crowed with
Determined to.
※注※: Be+过去分词,过去分词可作表语 也可充当被动语态。但其格式相同,注意区别:
The window is broken[系表)& && && && && &
The window was broken by the boy[被动]
3做宾语补足语表完成\被动\状态:
使役动词&&+ 宾语+过去分词:Let& & Get& & Make&&Have&&Keep&&Leave
感官系动词+ 宾语+过去分词:Watch&&See& &Here& &Feel&&Notice&&Observe&&Taste Smell&&Listen to&&
期望系动词+ 宾语+过去分词:Want& &Wish&&Like& & Order
With[介词] + 宾语+过去分词:With One’s hand tied behind.
They keep the door locked for a long time& && && &&&Those toys kept the children amused.
The villagers had many trees planted just then,& && & She kept the child quiet.
I have the thief caught by the police.& && && && && & Pat had his hands burned.
Don’t leave your children scared.& && && && && && & If it is left untreated.
Don’t let the windows broken like this.& && && && && &He left the box opened.
I raised my voice to make myself heard.& && && && & I found her surprised at the news.
We felt her satisfied with the answer.& && && && && & When we got school we saw the gate locked.
He saw her dressed in a red skirt.& && && && && && & We found ourselves lost in the forest.
I heard the song sung several times last week.& && &&&I want the suit made to his own measure.
She wore high-heeled shoes to make herself looked higher.
They managed to make themselves understood, using simple English.
The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see carried out next year.
He was disappointed to find his suggestion turned down.
We can hear the window glass hit/beaten by the very heavy rain drop.
The teachers would like the problem discussed at the moment.
The thief was brought in with his eyes covered by cloth.
With many brightly-colored flowers planed ,the building looks like a garden.
With the work done, they went out to play.& &
※注※:Have后的宾补如为过去分词,常表示分词所代表的动作是由别人[而不是由句中主语]来执行的。
I had my bike repaired. 句中repaired这个动作是由别人[而不是由主语Bike]来执行。
The boy has his hair cut in the salon. 句中cut这个动作是由别人[而不是由主语Hair]来执行。
3做状语表完成\被动\状态:
※注※:过去分词作状语,源自状语从句
1:过去分词作状语,表示时间 条件 原因 让步时,可转换为相应的 状语从句
2:过去分词作状语,表示方式 结果 伴随& &&&时,可转化为相应的 并列分句
时间:Given a medical examination, you should keep calm.
When you are given a medical examination, you should keep calm.
Buried under the ground, the truth can still grow and will bursts out on the other day.
When truth is buried under the ground it can still grow and will bursts out on the other day.
条件:Looked at a distance, the painting seems much more beautiful.
IF it is looked at a distance, the painting seems much more beautiful.
Grown in rich soil, these seeds can grow fast  If these seeds are grown in rich soil, they can grow fast.
Unless invited, I won’t attend his birthday party.--& I won’t attend his birthday party unless I am invited.
原因:Caught in a heavy rain, he was all wet.  Because he was caught in a heavy rain, he was all wet.
Encouraged by the progress he has made, he works harder.
 As he is encouraged by the progress he has made, he works harder.
让步:Given the right kind of training, the teenage soccer players may one day grow into the international stars. IF
the teenage soccer players are given with the right kind of training, they may one day grow into international stars.
Although/Though exhausted, still he kept on working. Although/Though he is exhausted, still he kept on working.
Though studied hard, he failed in the exam. Though she had not studied hard. she failed in the exam
Even if guided by the satellite map, he got lost.--& Even if he was guided by the satellite map, he got lost.
方式:Carried by the bus, we got there earlier.—& We were carried by the bus and got there earlier.
As if (as though) hit by lighting, he looked ugly.As if [as though] he had been hit by lighting and looked ugly
结果:The cup fell down to the grown, broken.--& The cup fell down to the grown and it was broken.
She watched all the gifts, greatly amazed She watched all the gifts and looked greatly amazed
伴随:Aunt Wu came in, followed by her daughter Aunt Wu came in, and she was followed by her daughter.
The little girls were playing with snow with their hands frozen red The little girls were playing with snow and
their hands frozen red.
※注※:独立主格
He will go abroad, all expenses paied
The test finished, we began our holiday.&&= When the test was finished, we began our holiday.
The president assassinated, the whole country was in deep sorrow.&&= After the president was
assassinated, the whole country was in deep sorrow.&&总统被谋杀了,举国上下沉浸在悲哀之中。
This done, we went home.& & The meeting gone over, everyone tired to go home earlier.
He came into the room, his ears red with cold.
He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.
2. With的复合结构作独立主格 表伴随时,既可用分词的独立结构,也可用with的复合结构。
with +名词(代词)+现在分词/过去分词/形容词/副词/不定式/介词短语
He stood there, his hand raised. = He stood there, with his hand raised【raising亦可】.
The murder was brought in, with his hands_behind his back。 A.being tied B having tied C to be tied D. tied
答案D. with +名词(代词)+分词+介词短语结构。当分词表示伴随状况时,其主语常常用with来引导。由于本句中名词&手&与分词&绑&是被动关系,因此用过去分词,选D.
※附注※&&独立主格
1概念& &独立主格结构”是由名词或代词作为逻辑主语,加上分词、形容词、副词、动词不定式或介词短语作为逻辑谓语构成。这种结构在形式上与主句没有关系,通常称为“独立主格结构”。
3功能& &“独立主格结构”实质就是带有自己主语的非限定状语从句。众所周知非限定性从句通常以主句的某一成分作为自己的逻辑主语,从而依附于主句。而有些非限定性从句和无动词从句带有自己的主语,在结构上与主句不发生关系,因此成为独立主格结构。其实,虽然叫做独立主格结构,并不是真正的独立,它还是一种从属分句,在句中有多种作用。如:表原因、表条件、表方式、表伴随、表时间等,在句中通常起状语作用。
3构成:&&名词(代词)+现在分词、过去分词;&&名词(代词)+不定式;
& && && & 名词(代词)+形容词;& && && && & 名词(代词)+副词;& && && &名词(代词) +介词短语构成。
特点:1)独立主格结构的逻辑主语与句子的主语不同,它独立存在。
2)名词或代词与后面的分词,形容词,副词,不定式,介词等是主谓关系。
& && &3)独立主格结构一般有逗号与主句分开。
注意:& &1) 独立主格结构使用介词的问题: 当介词是in时,其前后的两个名词均不加任何成分(如物主代词或冠词),也不用复数。但 with 的复合结构不受此限制& &A robber burst into the room, knife in hand.& &( hand前不能加his)。
&&2) 当表人体部位的词做逻辑主语时,及物动词用现在分 词,不及物动词用过去分词。
&&He lay there, his teeth set, his hand clenched, his eyes looking straight up.
&&典型例题:& &Weather___, we'll go out for a walk.& &A permitted B permitting C permits D for permitting
&&答案B. 本题中没有连词,它不是复合句,也不是并列句。 句中使用了逗号,且we 小写,可知其不是两个简单句。能够这样使用的只有独立主格或with的复合结构。据此判断,本句中使用的是独立结构, 其结构为:名词+分词。 由于permit在这里翻译为'天气允许',表主动,应用现在分词,故选B。
&&如果不会判断独立结构作状语的形式,不妨将句子改为条件句,例如本句改为If weather permits, we'll go out for a walk. 然后将if 去掉,再将谓语动词改为非谓语动词即可。