求一位求大神p图帮我解答一下真的很急

先锋游戏知道信息频道欢迎您
赤壁:我想找个公司帮我做产品3D效果图,哪个大神帮我推荐一下??????急!!!!!
[我爱我家] [ 12:21:10] (<span id="tgd) (<span id="tfd) &&
最佳答案你好,我推荐一个网站,渲图网,你可以考虑一下,我是2014年知道这个网站的,还挺靠谱的,主要是价格好,服务好!你找他们谈谈看,名字是渲图网其他答案效果图的话 你找 i2团队 就很不错
昵称: 验证码:
评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述
赤壁相关知识
赤壁其他问题英语检讨书600字考前老师强烈要求认真复习语法,考试时候还是语法错误太多老师要求写一篇600字的英文检讨,哪位大神帮我一
英语检讨书600字考前老师强烈要求认真复习语法,考试时候还是语法错误太多老师要求写一篇600字的英文检讨,哪位大神帮我一下谢谢!
the mistakes that he would like a lot of things, reflect on a lot of things that they are very remorseful, very air itself committed to the iron law school, but also a profound understanding of the seriousness of their mistakes, committed by their own error is a shame. schools in a school on the repeated injunctions, has repeatedly stressed that school discipline school to remind students not in violation of school rules, but i did not, then schools and teachers in mind, there is no attention to the teacher to say, there is no emphasis on the promulgation of the important issues in schools, as if they were heeded, these should not be. is also a lack of respect for teachers. teachers should bear in mind that in mind, then, the school discipline school rules promulgated minds. after that, i would like to cool for a long time, the mistakes i have not only brought trouble to their own, held up their own learning. such an act and i also created the school and its adverse effects, damage to the school's management system. in the middle of the students also led to adverse effects. since i am a person's mistakes, it may cause other students to follow, the impact of class discipline, grade discipline, the discipline of the school is also a kind of destruction, but also have great expectations of their teachers and parents is also a types of injury, as well as other students in an irresponsible parent. each school will wish to see their students achieve high academic achievers, all-round development and establish a good image, but also to make our schools have a good image. students have every hope that a good school for their own learning environment to study and life. including myself, have to have a good learning environment, but a good learning environment that we have to rely on common maintenance to set up and i myself have made a mistake this time to undermine the school environment that is should not, if the students do each and every mistake, then there is no formation of a good learning environment for students violating school regulations should also be given punishment. i stayed two weeks at home, and own a lot, but also realize that they committed a very serious mistake, i know, cause such huge losses, i should have for their own pay for the mistakes, i am willing to bear although it is the responsibility can not afford, especially for major colleges and universities in the education of people in this error should not shirk its primary responsibility. i accept criticism in good faith and are willing to accept the deal given by the school. excuse me, teacher! i made a serious question of principle. i know who my teacher is very angry school. i also know that the students did not breach regulations, not inconsistent with discipline and do their own thing is a basic responsibility, but also the most basic obligations. but i did not even do the most basic. now, made a really big mistake, i am deeply deeply regret it. i will take this incident as a mirror and discipline at all times conduct themselves and their criticism and education, and consciously accept supervision. i would like to know shame and alert, to know shame and to forge ahead, to remedy the situation of shame as a driving force, to study hard. i have to go through this incident, to raise awareness of my thoughts, and strengthen accountability measures. or would like to make their own learning, learning for me to be the most important for the survival of future employment are very important. i can see now is very small, i still have the ability to fight. i would also like to fight once again to work hard in the hope that a good teacher to give me an opportunity to students, i will turn over, and really serious to learn, as full of life, this course at home is also delayed, schools the courses have been very tight and very hard to learn, learning to live in the future, i will learn, the classes are making an effort to hurry up. just remember to enter the school, class and sub-class of teachers have high expectations of me, can learn to accept, but in discipline problems in schools under the iron law of the repeated injunctions, in school discipline and strict environment regulations i committed such a serious mistake, the school should be punished to me, and i do not know how many times saying, principals, teachers, i was wrong, i was wrong. mom, dad and i are wrong, i was wrong
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语检讨书600字考前老师强烈要求认真复习语法,考试时候还是语法错误太多老师要求写一篇600字的英文检讨,哪位大神帮我一》相关的作业问题
在马克思主义基本原理概论课上老师放映了《宇宙与人》这部影片,这部影片是一部科普教育片,生动形象的讲述了宇宙的演变和人类的起源以及人类对宇宙奥秘进行探索的过程.世界的本原是物质.150亿年前,一个温度高得不可思议的能量奇点突然爆裂,造就了这个充斥着大大小小星际物质的浩瀚宇宙.而且,这一爆炸过程至今仍在进行着,因为一旦宇宙
我有许多难忘的事,但有一件事犹如烙印一般印在我心里,使我难以忘记.事情发生在上初二的一个星期天.那天好友约我下午1点在张仲景医院旁的小公园等候,然后一起到郊外散散心.下午1点的时候我准时出现在小公园外,可朋友还没到,于是我就在一家小吃店坐了下来等.我等了半个钟头还没见朋友的踪影,就在我焦急万分四处张望时,一个老太太映入
We are happy with the We have to put up with We look forward to with the same We have wind and rain We have to pursue We kept the same as Jane's love When the T
如果是小学生,请自己写~如果不是我可以帮忙哦~ 再问: 初三小作文。。
gjhdjhjsdbfndnj njkdnf jkdnjk kdfng eklguw3io5hfi5uje9 gkrjv ckhvjkdh kfjkjggjrkjgdjgjdjgkldjlgjjmjsd0549 m i59tigj9jn
那你自己起码先写个白话文的东西出来呀,否则人家怎么知道你的具体情况
紫】气东来极】天华盖曜】日映月华】光万载
我没写简介,上网抄吧,建议把字写在右下角(白色墨鱼的下面)(建议用清晰一点的颜色) 再问: 你把七(4)改成2013级4班我就采纳你 再答: 还有要改的吗?再问: 最好把我班旗简介也写一下就更好了。。。
观苦画子【从右往左、从上到下读】确定是这四个字.具体什么意思我就不知道了.【下图:由于字体不同会导致笔画有所不同,但确实是一个字哟~】
my name is zhangxiao.I'm a student and i really enjoy daydream.however,last night i had a rather fantastic dream that i developed a robot.in the dream i was so
司空图,字表圣,河中虞乡人。司空图咸通末年考中进士,礼部侍郎王凝对他特别赞许。不久,王凝犯法贬为商州刺史。司空图感激他知己之恩,跟他同去商州。后来王凝被起用任宣歙观察使,于是召他入幕府。皇帝召司空图任殿中侍御史,他不忍离开王凝府,台官指斥他误期之罪,于是贬为光禄寺主簿,分管东都。卢携以原宰相的身分住在洛阳,赏识司空图的
THE HFBEVH HRGFVER JKINJFE HVBHVF FVBUR RVHHBGRTD HGVOBIT HBGRT HTGBRHU GRHGIRT TRHBHTRG TRHBRF TRBHKERTKE TRBTER TRHBILHRTI HUIHTR HBTUHIUHEEUREGUW H54OTH JKIO
最早知道李清照,是从初中课本上那首《如梦令》里:“常记溪亭日暮,沉醉不知归路.兴尽晚回舟,误入藕花深处.争渡,争渡,惊起一滩鸥鹭.”短短三十三个字,就将酒醉归家的欢乐心情展现在我们面前.随着自己渐渐张大,在“为赋新辞强说愁”的时候,一下子爱上了她那首《声声慢》“寻寻觅觅,冷冷清清,凄凄惨惨戚戚.”这首词,无疑是她的代表
美国的罗斯福总统就常怀感恩之心.据说有一次家里失盗,被偷去了许多东西,一位朋友闻讯后,忙写信安慰他.罗斯福在回信中写道:“亲爱的朋友,谢谢你来信安慰我,我现在很好,感谢上帝:因为第一,贼偷去的是我的东西,而没有伤害我的生命;第二,贼只偷去我部分东西,而不是全部;第三,最值得庆幸的是,做贼的是他,而不是我.”对任何一个人
可以,用排比和比喻的手法去写云,再强调出它的特点,最后总结全文,点名中心,就好了啊! 再问: 这我当然知道 再答: 天空湛蓝,蓝的令人迷茫。过于虚幻,只 是个残留的影像,徒留在脑海里,层层浮 现。天空湛蓝,蓝的令人迷茫。过于虚幻,只 是个残留的影像,徒留在脑海里,层层浮 现。 海边残留的影像依稀可见,只是隔着一层 淡淡
I think that should help Japan,though Japan to our country aggression,but wrong,it does to the generation of Japanese aged in now,most people in China are very
First I want to tell you ,that we can learn together I feel very happy.As you can see ,I was a transfer student.Although I failed(因为是过去式) in my senior entrance
我真了不起作文 也许你会说我在吹牛,也许你会说我很骄傲.可是不管怎样,事实摆在眼前,让人不得不承认——我,真的很了不起!     奶奶穿了半个多小时的穿不好的针线,我几分钟就可以大功告成;一些要拿去收购站的东西,一经过我的手就会变成精美的工艺品;凌乱不堪的房间只要让我来收拾一下,保证舒服率&#8226;整齐率是百分之酒
it takes me fifty mintues by bike and twenty mintues by car.请问各位大神帮我解答一下!我妈妈需要负全责吗?急!急!急! - 110网免费法律咨询
您的位置:
&& 查看咨询        今日活跃律师: &&&&&&&&&&
该问题已关闭
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
请问各位大神帮我解答一下!我妈妈需要负全责吗?急!急!急!
福建-泉州&06-15 01:18&&悬赏 50&&发布者:杨荣杰 & 回答:(1)
昨天晚上7点半左右,我妈妈刚下班,骑摩托车要回家的路上,已经到隔壁村了,突遇一个小孩横穿马路,结果撞到了(小孩年仅3周岁),后来去了医院检查,脑溢血,有积血,现在正留在医院观察中。。。
当时,因为大家都担心孩子,第一时间送医院没有报警。
请问:当时小女孩的爷爷也在场,作为监护人是不是应该要看好孩子?作为监护人是不是也有责任??请问到时候在处理的过程中,我妈妈需要负全责吗?请大神们帮我指点一下!万分感谢!
您也有法律问题? 您可以 发布咨询,我们的律师随时在线为您服务
[山西-太原]
回复时间:
你妈和孩子的监护人都有责任,不需要负全责,具体的比例双方可以协商,协商不成可有法院确定具体的责任划分。
问题答案可能在这里 →
无锡推荐律师
最佳律师解答
(毕丽荣)()&
(高超刚)()&
(陈晓云)()&
(杨冬梅)()&
(曹先坤)()&