3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
七年级下册英语短文填空(不要太难,共十词)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.A man went into a restaurant one day.He sat down at the __1__ near the window.A waiter came up to __2__ and said,“Can I help you,sir?” The man said,“Can I see the __3__,please?I would like a __4__ meal(餐).” Then the man __5__ a lot of nice dishes.The waiter got them for him at once.The man was eating his meal.At that time a boy came in and sat down next to the man.He asked the __6__ to give him an ice-cream.The man says,“I go out __7__ a newspaper.” Then he went out.After the boy ate his ice-cream up,he __8__ and went to the door.“__9__,your father doesn’t give the money for the meal and your ice-cream,” the waiter stopped him and said.“Father?No,I don’t __10__ him.I meet him in the street.He says he can give me an ice-cream if I come here on time.” ( ) 1.A.desk B.chair C.sofa D.table ( ) 2.A.her B.him C.them D.it ( ) 3.A.newspaper B.food C.menu D.price ( ) 4.A.cheap B.good C.lot D.bad ( ) 5.A.ordered B.made C.cooked D.ate ( ) 6.A.waiter B.man C.boy D.father ( ) 7.A.with B.as C.for D.and ( ) 8.A.sat down B.stood up C.went to bed D.had a rest ( ) 9.A.Sorry B.Excuse me C.Hello D.OK ( ) 10.A.like B.help C.know D.tell答案:1-5 DBCBA 6-10 ACBBC 2.Mr Green is a teacher of E__(1)___.He is not a young man,but is not o__(2)__.He knows three or four languages,and he reads and speaks and writes them w__(3)___.He reads many b___(4)___ and writes some.It's about 11'o clock,but he works l__(5)____,sometimes till one o'clock in the evening.His big desk is in the m___(6)___of the room.On the floor n___(7)___ it are some books.His students come to his study room for their l__(8)___.They come every d___(9)___ except Saturday and Sunday.They think those days are very h___(10)___.答案:E happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码七年级英语短文填空!急!_百度知道
七年级英语短文填空!急!
根据下列短文内容,在短文后的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。OnweekdaysAmericanstudentsusuallygetupatseven.Thenthey______theirteethandhave______.Afterbreakfastth...
根据下列短文内容,在短文后的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。
seven.Then
they______their
have______.After
they______to
bus. Some______ride
bikes. They
at_____eightthirty.
lunch ______school. They
noon.After
or______TV
the______,After
their______. They
muchhomework
仲夏夜蔷薇
仲夏夜蔷薇
获赞数:26
擅长:暂未定制
seven.Then
they_brush_____their
have__breakfast____.After
they__go____to
bus. Some___may___ride
bikes. They
at__around___eightthirty.
lunch __at____school. They
noon.After
go_home____at
or__watch____TV
the___evening___,After
their__homework____. They
muchhomework
花逝い樱梦璇
花逝い樱梦璇
采纳数:77
获赞数:950
brushbreakfastgostudentsaround/about athomewatcheveninghomework
a breakfast
.(问号表示暂时不知道)
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。【图文】很棒-中考英语短文填空复习技巧与实例_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
很棒-中考英语短文填空复习技巧与实例
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初中英语专题练习――短文填空_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中英语专题练习――短文填空
&&初中英语
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩13页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
初一下册英语短文填空10篇及答案
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
What do you do at the weekend(周末)?Some people like to  1  at home,but others like to go  2  a walk or play football.My friend Jack works hard in a factory during(在……期间) the  3 .At the weekend,he always  4  the same thing.On Saturday he  5  his car and on  6  he goes with his family to a village(村庄) by car.His uncle and aunt have a farm there.It isn’t a  7  one,but there’s always  8  to do on a farm.The children help with the animals and give them their  9 .Jack and his wife help in the fields.At the end(结束) of the day,they are all  10  and Jack’s aunt gives them a big meal.答案:stay.for,week/weekdays,does,washes/cleans,Sunday,big,hungry
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我书上有 ,但太多了
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文填空 的文章

随机推荐