个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
拜求英语试题答案,急1._____ curriculum includes all experiences which the students may have within the environment of the school.A.Broad speakingB.Speaking broadlyC.Broadly peakingD.Speaking broad2.The newcomers found it impossible to ______ themselves to the climate sufficiently to make permanent homes in the new country.A.suitB.adaptC.regulateD.coordinate3.Important people don't often have much free time as their work ______ almost all their time.A.takes awayB.takes overC.takes upD.takes in4.—Can you take the day off tomorrow?—Well,I’ll have to get ______ from my boss.A.permissionB.permitC.allowanceD.possession5.——Harry!You on the phone.——Oh.I’m coming.Thank you.A.arewantedB.mustn’tbeC.shouldn’tbeD.needn’tbe满分:1 分6._____the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids is not known..A.WhichB.SinceC.ThatD.How7.She ______ her mother’s work since she was admitted into hospital.A.has been doingB.is doingC.has doneD.did8.The beach is in an ideal ______ to draw tourists.A.conditionB.situationC.stateD.publicity9.Of course,most immigrants did not get rich overnight,but the ______ of them were eventually able to improve upon their former standard of living.A.maximumB.minorityC.majorityD.minimum10.The box is ______than IA.bigerB.the bigerC.biggerD.the bigger
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
B.B.C.A.A.
D.A.A.B.C.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《开放英语-4》考试题求答案
问题描述:
《开放英语-4》考试题求答案一 、单选题(共 25 道试题,共 50 分.) 1. 15. The developing country has to ( ) toterms with those superpowers.A. comeB. getC. takeD. go 2. 2. The water is too hot ( ).A. to drinkingB. to drinkC. to be drinkedD. for drink 3. 29. ---- Can I get you anything whileI’m out? ---- ( )A. You can not be out this time.B. If you happen to go by a post office,could you have this package weighed?C. Thank you.D. Could I go out with you? 4. 17. Is it money that comes between us? I( ) deep into thought.A. fallB. feelC. keepD. catch 5. 14. ---- Hello, may I talk to the Mrs.Chen now? ---- ( )A. Sorry, he is not available at themoment.B. No, you can’t.C. Sorry, I don’t know.D. Who are you? 6. 18. ---- Excuse me, may I use yourdictionary? ---- ( )A. Of course not.B. You’re welcome to use it.C. It doesn’t matter.D. Why? 7. 25. ---- Would you mind helping me? ----( )A. What can I do for you?B. I have no idea.C. Sorry, I’m busy now.D. I would love to. 8. 29. What would you do if you ( )to meetwith bad weather?A. wereB. are goingC. haveD. are 9. 19. As my mother has been separated fromher parents for forty years, she ( ) information of them.A. run out ofB. run short ofC. is short ofD. is short 10. 19. ----There is an hour to go. Why nothave a cup of coffee together? ---- ( )A. Have a try.B. Sure. It sounds good.C. Don’t go please.D. No, I can’t.
问题解答:
1A,2B,3D,4A,5A,6B,7D,8C,9C,10B
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
21D,22B,23C,24C,25C
11D,12D,13C,14D,15D,16B,17A,18B,19B,20C
已经给您传过去了,请查收,有问题随时找我!
电大开放英语3考核由形成性考核和课程终结考试两部分组成,形成性考核占总成绩50%,课程终结考试占50%.其中形成性考核满分100分,占课程总成绩的50%,由三部分构成:普通单元学习成绩、阶段性测试成绩以及学习表现分数.其中普通单元每个单元3分,共计45分;阶段性测试每次测试15分,共计45分;学习表现10分.我已经通过
我自己写的交际用语D A C A B 英语知识运用B B A A B C D A B A完形填空C B A D B C D D A B阅读理解26-29B A C C 30题我的不清楚A B C D D T T NG FF 作文是生活变化,自己编吧.
电大开放英语考核由形成性考核和课程终结考试两部分组成,形成性考核占总成绩50%,课程终结考试占50%.其中形成性考核满分100分,占课程总成绩的50%,由三部分构成:普通单元学习成绩、阶段性测试成绩以及学习表现分数.其中普通单元每个单元3分,共计45分;阶段性测试每次测试15分,共计45分;学习表现10分.我已经通过了
楼主,俺是学英语专业的硕士,如需要人来写英语作业,加一下俺吧。俺英语水平不错。
卧槽,这个问题也太考验耐心了吧!
nothing,plant,excited,water,grow,because,what,life,fill,sad
lightningalivetrappeddirectionsnervousUnluckilysafeasleepshocksilent
1.primarily 2.reforming 3.fewer 4.observed 5.committed 6.ever 7.cursed 8.behaving 9.insulted 10.attendance 11.energetic 12.instead 13.dimly 14.thick 15.mood 16.
D, 如果是来自英格兰,就选Yes,后面他说了,你怎么知道的,那说明他确实是来自英格兰的.come 的疑问助词是 do
BDADA 第一题:作者走出书店看到了一个女的在邮局旁( I saw a woman standing outside the post office.)第二题:She told me that her foot was hurting and she had to go to the hospital right a
一.1.D2.C3.B4.C5.A二.1. dream 2.crying 3.centre 4. water 5.make三. (看不清图片)四.1.rains/decide to visit 2.take/took walk 3.crying in the classroom 4. the Great Wall 5.
71 hard72 themselves73 fresh74 secret75 drawing76 filled77 brushes 再问: 再问: 这三题也帮我做了吧 再答: 78 wind79 led80 Whatever===========================满意请采纳,谢谢。
61、B62、D63、A64、C 再问: 再问: 能顺便把这个答案告诉我么再问: 必采纳 再答: 66、B67、B68、D69、C70、A1道题足以说明做人的问题。
48.B 49.A 50.C
feelrelax carefullyquestionwhatbeforelessonseasyfailmore
他需要倾诉,而我需要被提醒倾听是多么重要,即使是一分钟,一小时或者一生.
也许感兴趣的知识大二英语试题求答案 36.______ to miss the lecture on Sunday,I had to c
问题描述:
大二英语试题求答案 36.______ to miss the lecture on Sunday,I had to cut short the visit and came back on Saturday.A.Reluctant B.Mysterious C.Spontaneous D.Emotional37.How many passengers ______ the boat takes?A.suppose you do B.suppose do youC.do you suppose D.you do suppose 38.In “What Is Intelligence,Anyway?”,when it came to fixing the car,the author ______.A.had full confidence in his auto repairmanB.had doubts about his auto repairman’s abilityC.listened to God’s advice D.had no idea who he should turn to help39.In “Profits of Praise,” serving the family with several children in the restaurant added to ______.A.the writer’s enjoyment of her job as a waitressB.the writer’s weekly incomeC.the writer’s weariness and discouragementD.the writer’s feeling of helplessness40.In “The Making of a Surgeon,” according to Dr.Nolen,a surgeon needs conceit ______.A.to help him go through times of doubt and uncertaintyB.to answer patients’ difficult questionsC.to get through medical schoolD.to start a delicate operation
问题解答:
36Aa.勉强的,不情愿的,厌恶的 ba.神秘的,难解的,不可思议的 ca.自然的,自发的,未经琢磨的 da.感情的;激动的 选A37.做插入语 加进去与拿出来不影响句子 故选C38.A39.A不要吝啬你的赞美40没读过 不知道
我来回答:
26.A.collapsed 倒塌.句意:1976年,无数的房屋因唐山地震而倒坍.27.C.of 固定介词搭配 句意:他身上有股大蒜味.28.C.frightened 受到惊吓的,crying,强调状态,正在哭.29.A.explored.explore the possibilities of 探讨……的可能性.30
21, B, it is ...that..强调句型22, A, demand后面接虚拟语气23, B,双重否定表肯定24,B, threaten to do something25, A, 月亮从云后面出来了
D 在他脸上泼冷水,他会很快苏醒A 演讲者因为观众的兴趣缺缺而沮丧A 这个地区雨量丰富C 我们不要老想着你过去的错误B 医生给我开了个药方我查了满久,答案绝对正确!
latestincludes includinglot interviewscartoonceremony reported liveresult announcedtextconcertskilleddirected directordeadAsiansfacingdisappearedscenerysuccess
同学,应该是填First哦First of all意思是 “首先”
D.hundred与具体数字连用不加s 固定词组hundreds of成百上千的B belong to sb.介词后加宾语C 题目似乎有些小问题.句子的意思应该是:每个学生都已经被通知了.
82 He bought a bike to his son in order to keep his word83 I haven't got letter from Peter for almost one year up to now84 If you want to be good at speaking,yo
1 Apoliceman sent the old woman back home yesterday.- The old woman was sent back home by a policeman yesterday.2 Did your father mend your bike yesterday?- Was
1 几乎每个人都花费一生去满足父辈的愿望或者纠正父辈的错误.A选项的意思是满足,不辜负的意思.2 考虑到你的薪水,每个月至少可以存300美元的.D储蓄,存钱3 公司正在竭尽全力的降低他产品的成本价格D是降低的意思 4 我...
第一题我选things
  1.BCCCD BCDAD  11.C 12.B 13.D 14.D 15.C 16.A  17.100 18.lectures 19.report 20.economic  21.running nose 22.ruining/ spoiling his holiday(s)  23.overtired/ too
中考网上有 呵呵~不用迅雷~也能下的~再告诉你一个网站叫太阳城 我们老师用那个下卷子!
zaizhongkaowang
汗 一个 还不发到一起 2012的预习资料答案
12a13a14d15a 再问: 再问: 再答: 20c21a22b23b24c
这个是我期末的考试卷,我现在刚上初一,这个是2013年的.望采纳一、PK擂台赛,我能在括号里填上正确的答案.(每小题2分,共20分)1. “六(1)班人数是六(2)班人数的”是把( )看作单位“1”,( )占( )的.如果六(2)班有42人,那两个班一共有( )人.2. =(  )∶(  )=140%=35÷(  )=
一模英语参考答案答案:听力: 1-20 BBACA ABABA CCBAA BCCBC 单选: 21-25 CDBBA 26-30 DDACA 31-35 BBDAA完型:36-40 CABCB 41-45 ADBDB 46-50 BCBDD 51-55 ACBAB阅读:56-59 CACB 60-63 CBBB 64
也许感兴趣的知识英语试题 求答案!将下列句子改为被动语态 1 Apoliceman sent the old woman back ho
问题描述:
英语试题 求答案!将下列句子改为被动语态 1 Apoliceman sent the old woman back home yesterday. 2 Did your father mend your bike yesterday? 3 They are going to build a subway station in a few years in Taiyuan. 4 He will give a talk on American history in the school hall tomorrow. 5 Will they choose Tom to be the capital of the school football team? 6 the children cleaned manystreets last Sunday. 7 The doctor advised my father not to smoke any more . 8 Tom didn't destroy the toys?
问题解答:
1 Apoliceman sent the old woman back home yesterday.- The old woman was sent back home by a policeman yesterday.2 Did your father mend your bike yesterday?- Was your bike ment by your father yesterday 3 They are going to build a subway station in a few years in Taiyuan.- A subway station is going to be built in a few years in Taiyuan by them.4 He will give a talk on American history in the school hall tomorrow.- A talk on American history will be given in the school hall by him tomorrow.5 Will they choose Tom to be the capital of the school football team?Will Tom be choosen to to be the capital of the school football team by them 6 the children cleaned manystreets last Sunday.- Many streets were cleaned by the children last Sunday.7 The doctor advised my father not to smoke any more .- My father was advised not to smoke any more by the doctor.8 Tom didn't destroy the toys?- The toys weren't destroyed by Tom.不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
我来回答:
10.who was the room cleaned by?11.where was the film seen (by you)?12.the little girl was frightened by the tigers in the zoo.13.the interesting book was talked
Lanch will be eaten by me at 12:00.He is respected by us.The piano is often played by her at home.The bottles are aways brocken by him.An english song was sung
the young woman was made to move her car by woman !
36Aa.勉强的,不情愿的,厌恶的 ba.神秘的,难解的,不可思议的 ca.自然的,自发的,未经琢磨的 da.感情的;激动的 选A37.做插入语 加进去与拿出来不影响句子 故选C38.A39.A不要吝啬你的赞美40没读过 不知道
D.hundred与具体数字连用不加s 固定词组hundreds of成百上千的B belong to sb.介词后加宾语C 题目似乎有些小问题.句子的意思应该是:每个学生都已经被通知了.
同学,应该是填First哦First of all意思是 “首先”
26.A.collapsed 倒塌.句意:1976年,无数的房屋因唐山地震而倒坍.27.C.of 固定介词搭配 句意:他身上有股大蒜味.28.C.frightened 受到惊吓的,crying,强调状态,正在哭.29.A.explored.explore the possibilities of 探讨……的可能性.30
你好,你句子里的Maggie是人名,应该放在句末介词后. 再问: 你帮忙改一句作为示范 再答: 比如第一句,应该是Homework was done by Maggie at school yesterday.再问: 哦哦再问: 懂了,以下都这样?再问: 我的为啥不对? 再答: 是的,被动是动词的变形,你是初中还是小学
21, B, it is ...that..强调句型22, A, demand后面接虚拟语气23, B,双重否定表肯定24,B, threaten to do something25, A, 月亮从云后面出来了
82 He bought a bike to his son in order to keep his word83 I haven't got letter from Peter for almost one year up to now84 If you want to be good at speaking,yo
1.The homework is being done by me now.2.没法改3.The books are reading by her now.4.Books were reading by me yesterday.
把句子改成被动语态10. He was seen getting on the bus by me. 11.He was seen to get on the bus by me. 12. Tom was helped with his homework by someone. 13. How many cars ar
D 在他脸上泼冷水,他会很快苏醒A 演讲者因为观众的兴趣缺缺而沮丧A 这个地区雨量丰富C 我们不要老想着你过去的错误B 医生给我开了个药方我查了满久,答案绝对正确!
latestincludes includinglot interviewscartoonceremony reported liveresult announcedtextconcertskilleddirected directordeadAsiansfacingdisappearedscenerysuccess
第一题我选things
their classroom are often cleaned by them after school.keys were often used by us for locking doors.主动句是指该句主语是谓语所表示的动作行为的发出者的句子.被动句则是指该句主语是谓语所表示的动作行为的承受者的句子.主动句
正确答案为:1 computers are used to search information by us.2 the story is often repeated by the teacher.3 Finishing isn't allowed here by them.
也许感兴趣的知识

我要回帖

更多关于 英语试题 的文章

随机推荐