she always goruns ( )in front of me 。括号里的单词是h开头的。求助

& “根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡的相应位置上。If you don’t tell me what the problem is, I can’t&1. &(help) you.Miss Li is a kind teacher and she always talks to us &2. &(gentle).The teacher told us that the gravity on Mars &3. &(be) only about three-eighth of that on Earth.Mr Black has been in China for three years and now he is used to &4. &(eat) Chinese food.The Eiffel Tower, a cultural icon of France, was completed at the end of the &5. &(nineteen) century.It is worth &6. &(mention) that Nanjing has entered Top 10 Appealing Chinese Cities.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-初中毕业升学考试(江苏南京卷)英语
分析与解答
习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡的相应位置上。If you don’t tell me what the problem is, I can’t____1.____(help)...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.句意:如果你不告诉我问题是什么,我不能帮助你。本句中can是情态动词,后面动词用原形。根据所给单词,可知填原形动词help,帮助。2.句意:李老师是一位和蔼的老师,她总是轻轻地对我们说话。结合语境及所给单词,可知填副词gently,轻轻地,做状语。3.句意:老师告诉我们在火星上的地心引力只有在地球上的八分之三。结合语境可知宾语从句中描述的是客观性事实,故用一般现在时态。从句主语the gravity表示抽象含义,不可数,故谓语动词用单数。根据所给单词,可知填is,是。4.句意:布莱克先生已经在中国三年了,现在他已经习惯了吃中国食物。短语be used to习惯于某事。To是介词后面接名词或者动名词做宾语,根据所给单词,可知填动名词eating,吃,做介词宾语。5.句意:埃菲尔铁塔,法国的一个文化符号,实在十九世纪末期完成的。结合语境及所给单词,可知填序数词nineteenth/19th &,第十九,作定语。6.句意:值得一提的是,南京已经进入中国最有吸引力的十大城市之中。短语be worth doing值得做某事。根据所给单词,可知填动名词mentioning,提及,说起。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡的相应位置上。If you don’t tell me what the problem is, I can’t____1.____(...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡的相应位置上。If you don’t tell me what the problem is, I can’t____1.____(help) you.Miss Li is a kind teacher and she always talks to us____2.____(gentle).The teacher told us that the gravity on Mars____3.____(be) only about three-eighth of that on Earth.Mr Black has been in China for three years and now he is used to____4.____(eat) Chinese food.The Eiffel Tower, a cultural icon of France, was completed at the end of the____5.____(nineteen) century.It is worth____6.____(mention) that Nanjing has entered Top 10 Appealing Chinese Cities.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡的相应位置上。If you don’t tell me what the problem is, I can’t____1.____(help) you.Miss Li is a kind teacher and she always talks to us____2.____(gentle).The teacher told us that the gravity on Mars____3.____(be) only about three-eighth of that on Earth.Mr Black has been in China for three years and now he is used to____4.____(eat) Chinese food.The Eiffel Tower, a cultural icon of France, was completed at the end of the____5.____(nineteen) century.It is worth____6.____(mention) that Nanjing has entered Top 10 Appealing Chinese Cities.”相似的习题。She told me (the Good news)yesterday.(对括号里的单词_百度知道
She told me (the Good news)yesterday.(对括号里的单词
me (the Good news)yesterday.(对括号里的单词提问)
()()she
yesterday?
昨天琳达和朋友一起去划船了。
Linda ()()with
他们所有人都度过了一个愉快的周末。
them ()(...
我有更好的答案
1 What did2 went boating3 had a good weekend
采纳率:64%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
news的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。2016年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试仿真模拟卷(一)英语(新课标Ⅱ卷)
绝密★启用前
2016年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试仿真模拟卷(一)
英语(新课标Ⅱ卷)
第一部分&& 听力(共两节,满分30分)
&& 做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
&&& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What does the man mean?
A. He doesn't think it useful.B. He thinks well of it.C. He hopes to learn.
2. Why are tens of thousands of Africans studying in China?
A. To learn skills.B. To gain financial assistance.&&&& C. To learn Chinese cultures.
3. How did Diana Nyad feel after receiving Order of Sporting Merit award?
A. Amazed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Lucky.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Delighted.&&
4. What are they talking about?
A. The losses of an earthquake.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. An earthquake.C. The injured.
5. What was Richard Attenborough?
A. An actor and writer.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A director and reporter.&&&&& C. An actor and director.
第二节 (共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白,每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。
6. What's the relationship between the speakers?
A. Friends.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Husband and wife.&&&&&& C. Teacher and students.
7. How will they keep in touch?
A. By phone.&&& B. By letter.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. By e-mail.
听第7段材料, 回答第8、9题。
8. Where are the two speakers?
A. In a room.&&& B. In an office. C. In the street.
9. What is mainly troubling the woman?
A. That her husband hasn't returned.&&&& B. The air-conditioner.C. The heat.
听第8段材料, 回答第10至12题。
10. Where does the man want to go?
A. To a lecture.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To a concert.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. To a movie.
11. What is the problem with taking the shuttle bus?
A. The bus doesn't go directly to the Music Building.&
B. The bus goes slowly to the Music Building.
C. The bus will not come for a while.
12. What does the man finally decide to do?
A. Walk.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Wait for the bus.& &&&& C. Think of another plan.
听第9段材料, 回答第13至16题。
13. When was the first Munich Oktoberfest held in Beijing?
A. In 2012.&&&&&&& B. In 2013.&&&&&&& C. In 2014.
14. What is Jike Junyi?
A. A songwriter.&&&&&& B. A pianist.&&&& C. A star.
15. How did the man feel when hearing of the album Who We Are?
A. Curious.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Shocked.&&&&& C. Satisfied.
16. What are they talking about?
A. 2014 Munich Oktoberfest in Beijing.
B. The band forming Black Panther.
C. So many Chinese singers at Munich Oktoberfest in Beijing.
听第10段材料, 回答第17至20题。
17. Why did I take a plane?
A. To go home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To make a travel.&&&&&&&& C. To go to school.
18. How did I feel in a window seat?
A. Relaxed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Lonely.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Helpless.
19. What can we learn from the story?
A. I kept in touch with the girl.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The girl had great influence on me.
C. I kept wondering how to meet the girl again.
20. What do I mainly talk about in the passage?
A. The connection between strangers.B. Helping others is certain to benefit us.
C. Strangers are not always frightening.
第二部分& 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节(共15小题:每小题2分,满分30分)
&&&& 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Alex Elman runs a big business&something hard to imagine after she lost her sight in her twenties. But Elman says that losing her sight helped her focus on finding success.
Elman&s father planted a hillside vineyard in western Massachusetts in 1981. It&s where Elman fled during the darkest period of her life. When she was 27 years old, she went blind due to complications from juvenile diabetes(幼年型糖尿病) 17 years ago. She recalled, &I hid in my home. I [学科网(www.zxxk.com)--教育资源门户,提供试卷、教案、课件、论文、素材及各类教学资源下载,还有大量而丰富的教学相关资讯!] hid in the place, to me, that was the safest place in the world.&
Elman is now the founder of Alex Elman Wines, a growing portfolio(股份) of organic wines from all around the world: Chianti from Italy, Torrontes from Argentina. Elman doesn&t work alone. Her assistant, a guide dog named Hanley, is something of a wine snob, and quite a beggar. Hanley travels to all of the [学科网(www.zxxk.com)--教育资源门户,提供试卷、教案、课件、论文、素材及各类教学资源下载,还有大量而丰富的教学相关资讯!] wineries that Elman does, from South America to Europe.
At first, Elman resisted the idea of a seeing&eye dog. Now it&s hard to imagine her life, or her business, without him. She said, &When someone tells me something is organic and I don&t really believe it because I taste something funny on it, I&ll put it in front of his face and if he likes the wine, he&ll actually go in and sniff it. If it&s not right, he&ll turn his head away.&He gets in the dirt with me. He scratches around. He makes sure that we see earthworms and butterflies. That&s how we know that the soil is actually organic, that there are no chemicals.&
Elman told CBS News she believes the loss of her vision was a gift. She said, &It allowed me to pay attention to what I thought was important and also to be able to teach people that the broken hang nail is not a big deal, you know what I mean? Don&t sweat the small stuff. Don&t sweat the big stuff either.&
21.Elman hid herself in her father&s vineyard probably because she .____________
A.suffered from juvenile diabetes
B.was extremely painful for her blindness
C.would like to help her father with the work
D.expected to recover her sight sooner or later
22.We can learn from Paragraph 3 that Elman _______________.
A.has earned a large amount of money
B.plans to operate organic wine companies
C.has become successful with Hanley&s help
D.has travelled around the world with Hanley[来源:学科网ZXXK]
23.Whenever Elman couldn&t judge the wine exactly, she would_________.
A.turn to Hanley for advice
B.have another taste in person
C.order Hanley to head away
D.make Hanley to drink it
24.This passage is mainly to tell us that _________ .
A.Alex Elman leads a miserable life
B.Hanley brings Alex Elman much fun
C.Alex Elman gets along well with her pet
D.a blind woman tastes success in wine business
& I want to talk about the economy. Not &the economy& we hear about endlessly in the news each day and in politicians& speeches. I want to talk about the real economy, the one we live in day by day.
Most people aren&t particularly interested in &the economy&. &Share prices are flying high; interest rates are soaring; the Dow Jones Index closed sixty&three points down on 8472.35.& We hear this and subconsciously switch off.
Notice& that& &the& economy&& is& not the& same& as& the economy. &The economy& is what men in suits play with to make vast personal wealth. The economy is where the rest of us live on a daily basis, earning our living, paying our taxes, and purchasing the necessities of life.
We& are& supposed& to& be& benefiting from& all& the advantages of a well&off society. So why do we feel tired and stressed?We have no time for anything other than work, which is ridiculous given the number of labor&saying devices in our lives. Our towns become more and more crowded. We poison our air and seas, and our food is full of chemicals. There&s something wrong here. If times were truly good, then you may think we&d all feel optimistic about the future. Yet the majority of us are deeply worried. More than 90 percent of us think we are too concerned about ourselves and not concerned enough about future generations.
The term &economic expansion& suggests something desirable, but& expansion& simply& means& spending& more money. More spending doesn&t mean that life is getting better. We all know it often means the opposite&greed, crime, poverty, pollution. More spending merely feeds our whole economic system, which is based on production and consumption. Unless money keeps circulating, the economy breaks down. If we don&t keep consuming, the whole system goes into stalemate(僵局).
How do we break the cycle and make some changes? We need to become far more aware of the results of our actions. We buy clothes that are made in sweat shops by virtual slaves in poor parts of the world. We create mountains of waste. We demand cheap food, mindless of the fact that it totally lacks taste and is produced using chemicals that poison the land.
The consumption culture makes us unaware of the effect of our own behavior. Our main problem is not that we don&t know what to do about it. It is gathering the desire to do it.
25.According to the author, which one belongs to the real economy?
A.The Dow Jones Index.
B.Increases in interest rates.
C.Shopping in a supermarket.
D.Skyrocketing share prices.
26.It can be concluded from Paragraph 4 that_ [学科网(www.zxxk.com)--教育资源门户,提供试卷、教案、课件、论文、素材及各类教学资源下载,还有大量而丰富的教学相关资讯!] ______ .
A. people are benefiting from a well-off society
B.the future generation is a big concern for most people
C.the majority of people are optimistic about the future
D.people still feel much pressure despite labor-saving devices
27.What is true about economic expansion?
A.It may lead to some social problems.
B.It guarantees a better life for us.
C.It will stop the circulation of money.
D.It has only brought desirable effects.
28.The author writes the passage mainly to___________ .
A.suggest a solution for overconsumption
B.call on us to change our behavior
C.make a distinction between two economies
D.inform us of the effects of economic expansion
Children love to play and laugh throughout their days at school or at home.Finding the time to laugh with your children may be the best thing you can do for the relationship.Encourage your children to develop a good humor by laughing at the jokes they make up on the spot.This will help them grow confident and build their self-esteem.If you do not get the joke,you can ask why they think the joke is funny.
Honest feedback will help your children develop funnier jokes.You can take them to your local library and have them pick up a few joke books.Then you can head back home or out to the park and read it together for a good laugh.You can take turns reading jokes to each other from the book or make up a few yourselves.But if they make a joke at the expense of another person,you may want to discuss the difference between making fun of yourself and making fun of others.In turn try not to make jokes at your children&s expense,you need to set an example that they can follow.
Learning to laugh at oneself is a great quality to attain.You can set an example by laughing at your own mistakes.This is a great way to help reduce your own stress as well as your children&s.Laughing may make the situation seem lighter and easier to work through.By doing this your children will be better prepared to handle any difficulties.
Most importantly laughing will bring you closer together as a family.You can have your family find different ways to laugh.You can play games.You can start a staring contest,arm wrestling contest,thumb wars contest and have a prize for the winners.You can all watch your best funny movies and act out the best parts together after the movies are over.You could hold a contest to see who can make the other members of the family laugh more by doing something funny.Kids will be able to enjoy the good time they had with their parents.The family that laughs together stays together!
29.If you often play and laugh with your children,you can    .&
A.develop a good humor
B.become proud and confident
C.make up some funny jokes
D.get along well with each other
30.The underlined word &them& refers to    .&
A.funny jokes
B.interesting books
C.your children
D.the family
31.We can infer that when your children make mistakes you should    .&
A.teach them to laugh at the mistakes
B.blame them seriously
C.punish them at once
D.tell them to do better in future
32.What can be the best title for the text?
A.The More You laugh,the Better You&ll Be
B.Laughing Every Day Is Simple
C.How to Laugh in Everyday Life
D.Laughter Is Good for Your Family
Melbourne,Australia
Melbourne is a hot-spot travel destination,and it&s easy to see its beautiful beaches and busy city life.
Why it&s a great choice:Australia as a whole is considered a safe destination for international travel,and because of that,many solo travelers go there.As an English-speaking country,you won&t be faced with any language barriers.Melbourne is easy to get around because you can walk or bike practically anywhere!
Thailand is great for solo travelers&perhaps because it is one of the Buddhist mindsets,which promote equality among the sexes.
Why it&s a great choice:Thailand is known for its friendly atmosphere,and as a travel hot-spot,there are plenty of chances to meet other like-minded travelers.It is well known for being very cheap,especially in the north.It is a good choice if you want to get away on a budget.Thailand has a lot to offer,from the party-central Bangkok to beautiful beaches and tropical(热带) jungle.
Hong Kong,China
Hong Kong is a great place to relax for solo travelers as it is full of &Zen moments&,such as beautiful gardens and Tai Chi classes.
Why it&s a great choice:Hong Kong is regarded as one of the safest cities in the world.If you&re not well-traveled,or perhaps a bit tired of things like language barriers,Hong Kong is a great place to start,as it mixes both Eastern and Western at the same time.
Bali,Indonesia
Bali is a spiritual place with yoga,spas,healthy food and beaches.The combination of friendly people and splendidly visual culture has made Bali Indonesia number one tourist attraction.
Why it&s so great:You won&t be the only solo traveler in Bali.Everyone is known for being extremely friendly and you&re sure to meet some amazing characters along the way.As a Hindu island,Bali is the perfect place for a relaxing and spiritual retreat(静修).The Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud is fantastic&if you like monkeys,anyway.
33.What do the four places have in common according to the text?
A.They&re cheap to travel around.
B.They&re great for solo travelers.
C.They offer good spas and yoga.
D.There&re no language barriers.
34.What has made Bali Indonesia No.1 tourist attraction?
A.Yoga,spas,healthy food and beaches.
B.Friendly people and splendidly visual culture.
C.Meeting some amazing characters along the way.
D.Fantastic monkeys in the Sacred Monkey Forest.
35.What type of writing is this text?
A.A travel journal.
B.A business report.
C.A travel guide.
D.A press advertisement.
第二节(共5小题:每小题2分,满分10分)
&&& 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
Although problems are a part of our lives, it certainly doesn&t mean that we let them rule our lives forever. One day or another, you&ll have to stand up and say, &Problems, I don&t want you in my life.&
36 Problems with friends, parents, girlfriends, husbands, and children&the list goes on. Apart from these, the inner conflicts within ourselves work, too. These keep adding to our problems. Problems come in different shapes and colors and feelings.
But good news is that all problems can be dealt with. Now read on to know how to solve your problems. Talk, and it really helps. What most of us think is that our problem can be understood only by us and that no talking is going to help. &37& Talking helps you move on and let go.
Write your problems. &38& When you write down your problems, you are setting free all the tension from your system. You can try throwing away the paper on which you wrote your problems. By doing this, imagine yourself throw [学科网(www.zxxk.com)--教育资源门户,提供试卷、教案、课件、论文、素材及各类教学资源下载,还有大量而丰富的教学相关资讯!] ing away the problems from your life.
Don&t lose faith and hope. No matter what you lose in life, don&t lose faith and hope. Even if you lose all your money, family& you should still have faith. 39
Your problems aren&t the worst. No matter what problem you get in life, there&re another one million people whose problems are huger than yours. 40 Your problems might just seem big and worse, but in reality they can be removed.
Go about and solve your problems because every problem, however big or small, always has a way out.
A.Of course, we&ve been fighting troubles ever since we were born.
B.When we have a problem, a pressing, critic [学科网(www.zxxk.com)--教育资源门户,提供试卷、教案、课件、论文、素材及各类教学资源下载,还有大量而丰富的教学相关资讯!] al, urgent, life&threatening problem, how do we try and solve it?
C.Having a personal diary can also be of huge help if you don&t want a real person to talk with.
D.But the truth is that when you talk about it, you&re setting free the negative energies that have been gathering within you.
E.We can often overcome the problem and achieve the goal by making a direct attack.
F.Tell yourself: when they can deal with them, why can&t I?
G.With faith and hope, you can rebuild everything that you lose.
第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
In a food store,I heard a woman say her foot was hurt and that she was going to call a cab.When walking back home I saw her outside the store,probably  41  for a cab.&
I asked her where she was going.She told me a place which was actually on the  42  to the craft store I&d be  43  to.So I asked her to  44  the cab and I&d give her a ride.To my  45 ,she said okay without  46 .I wonder if I&d have been so  47  if a stranger made me the same offer!&
Where she was going was  48  on the way to where I was going.It was such a  49  interaction.But there was more!&
When I had  50  what I went for and was waiting at the checkout,the woman behind me said she had a coupon for 50% off any  51  in the store.She gave it to me because she had a(n) 52  one!I thanked and gave her a  53 .&
They say &what goes around comes around&,but sometimes it is hard to see how that  54  as there is often a &manifestation delay&.Each action  55  a ripple that eventually  56  back to us,but sometimes it is much  57  so we forget their connection.&
Today the causes and effects have appeared in a linkable manner where in  58  I&m also opening myself to receive gifts,now or in the future.I can learn so much from others as to how  59  they are to receive in a way I might not have been if  60  the same gift.&
41.A.caring    && B.waiting&&&&&& &&&C.applying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.ordering
42.A.left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B.right&&&&&&&&&&& C.carriage &&&&&&&&&&& D.way
43.A.driving&&&&&&&&&&&& && B.leading&&&&&&&&& C.walking &&&&&&&&&&& D.pulling
44.A.take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B.postpone&&&&&&&& C.cancel&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.charge
45.A.sadness&&&&&&&&&&&& && B.amazement& &&&&&C.respect& &&&&&&&&&&& D.disappointment
46.A.hesitation&&&&&&&&& && B.aim&&&&&&&&&&&& C.doubt&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.delay
47.A.enthusiastic&&&&&& && B.inviting&&&&&&&&& C.trusting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.puzzled
48.A.very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.universally&&&& C.surely&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.right
49.A.shameful&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.beautiful&&&&&& C.careful&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.frightful
50.A.picked up&&&&&&&&& &&& B.put up&&&&&&&& C.gave up& &&&&&&&&&&& D.went up
51.A.load&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.demand&&&&&&& C.limit&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.item
52.A.familiar&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.devoted&&&&&&& C.extra&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.important
53.A.post&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.smile&&&&&&&&& C.note&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.paper
54.A.shares&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.compromises&&& C.recognizes&&&&&&&&& D.works
55.A.creates&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.freezes&&&&&&&& C.ships&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.affects
56.A.puts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.holds&&&&&&&&& C.comes&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.keeps
57.A.easier&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.funnier&&&&&&&& C.later&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.swifter
58.A.giving&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.appreciating&&&& C.persuading&&&&&&&&& D.demanding
59.A.close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.open&&&&&&&&&& C.confident&&&&&&&&&& D.anxious
60.A.brought&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.learned&&&&&&&& C.booked& &&&&&&&&&&& D.offered
注意:将答案写在答题卡上,写在本试卷上无效。
第二节(共10小题:每小题1.5分,满分15分)
&&& 阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
John Allen, an American scientist once said, &The Internet is the world&s 61.________(large) library, but all the books in it are on the floor!& What he meant [学科网(www.zxxk.com)--教育资源门户,提供试卷、教案、课件、论文、素材及各类教学资源下载,还有大量而丰富的教学相关资讯!] 62.___________(be) that the Internet is full of information but it can be difficult to find 63._________ you really need. The Internet has& another 64.__________(advantage). Anyone can create a website, so you can find websites about whatever you can imagine. Unfortunately, a lot of& what 65.__________(write) on them isn&t always true!At the same time, the Internet provides many other things. On some websites, you can download music and films. They are usually very cheap and some are even free. On some other websites, you can connect with people 66. _________all over the world. And there are some great online shops, too. For example, on eBay, people sell 67._______(use) clothes, CDs and even cars at very low prices.
It is true that the Internet 68.________(change) the way we work and communicate. But we shouldn&t depend on 69._________ too much. Some people are also afraid that surfing the Internet has taken the place of other healthier activities, 70._________ (especial) for young people. Whether you love it or hate it, though, you&d better get used to it because it&s right here to stay.
四、写作(共两节,满分35分)
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
&&&& 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。作文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(&)并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
My friend Davis kept birds. He asked me to feed them for him in one day because he would be away for a week. He said that he have left the key in his mailbox. Unfortunately, I forgot all about birds until the night before Davis were to return. What was worse, it was already dark when I arrived at his house. I soon found the key left by Davis can&t unlock either the front door nor the back door. I was getting worrying. I was just about to give up while I noticed that one bedroom window was slightly open. I climbed up and opened the window. Just then a policeman and one of Davis& neighbor arrived. I felt like a completely fool at that time.
第二节书面表达(满分25分)
你是高三年级一名学生,今年即将高中毕业。请根据下面所给的要点提示,就关于&高考志愿选择&用英语写一篇短文,向学校New Babel英语杂志投稿,描述学生中存在的两种想法。
首先选择专业
1.个人兴趣&&&&&& 2.社会需求
首先选择大学
1.众多课程选择&& 2.求职更受青睐
你的看法并说明原因
注意: 1.词数:100左右; 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。
A good major or a good university?
Every student will be faced with the choice when he passes the College Entrance Examination. Should he choose a good major or a good university first?&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2016年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试仿真模拟卷(一)
英语答案(新课标Ⅱ卷)
第一部分&& 听力(共两节,满分30分)
1-5 BACBC& 6-10 ACACA& 11-15 CABCA& 16-20 AABBA
第二部分& 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节(共15小题:每小题2分,满分30分)
【语篇导读】本文是记叙文。由于疾病,亚历克斯&埃尔曼在二十七岁的时候双目失明,然而她并没有放弃自己的追求,最终在导盲犬汉利的帮助下,在葡萄酒行业获得成功。
21.B【解析】推理判断题。根据第二段中的It&s where Elman fled during the darkest period of her life.以及I hid in my home. I hid in the place, to me, that was the safest place in the world.可知,埃尔 [学科网(www.zxxk.com)--教育资源门户,提供试卷、教案、课件、论文、素材及各类教学资源下载,还有大量而丰富的教学相关资讯!] 曼把自己藏起来是由于失明让她感到极端的痛苦。
22.C【解析】细节理解题。根据第三段第一句可以推知,埃尔曼现在成功了;第三句提到汉利是她的助手,可见 [学科网(www.zxxk.com)--教育资源门户,提供试卷、教案、课件、论文、素材及各类教学资源下载,还有大量而丰富的教学相关资讯!] ,在汉利的帮助下,埃尔曼取得了今天的成就。故C项符合题意。
23.A【解析】推理判断题。根据第四段中的&I&ll put it in front of his face and if he likes the wine, he&ll actually go in and sniff it. If it&s not right, he&ll turn his head away&可知,当埃尔曼不能正确判断时,她会向汉利寻求建议。
24.D【解析】主旨大意题。本文介绍了埃尔曼不幸失明,但是在她看来这给了她取得成功的机会;在汉利的帮助下,在葡萄酒业品尝到了成功。
【语篇导读】本文是一篇议论文。文章讨论了我们日常生活中的经济,而不是所谓的政治家们所吹嘘的&经济&。作者在文章中呼吁人们改变自己的行为。
25.C【解析】细节理解题。根据第三段最后一句The economy is where the rest of us live on a daily basis,earning our living,paying our taxes,and purchasing the necessities of life.可知在商场购物等日常生活中的活动才是作者所说的真正的经济。故选C项。
26.D【解析】推理判断题。根据第四段第三句We have no time for anything other than work,which is ridiculous given the number of labor\|saving devices in our lives.可推断出,尽管人们有了这些省力的设备,人们还是觉得有压力。故选D项。
27.A【解析】推理判断题。根据倒数第三段第二句More spending doesn&t mean that life is getting better.及下文可知,这样可能会导致一些社会问题。故选A项。
28.B【解析】推理判断题。根据倒数第二段第一句How do we break the cycle and make some changes?以及最后一段第一句 The consumption culture makes us unaware of the effect of our own behavior.可以推断作者写作的目的是呼吁人们改变行为。故选B项。
【语篇导读】本文是社会知识类文章阅读。文章主要告诉我们:笑能融洽家庭成员之间的关系。
29.D【解析】细节理解题。根据文章的第一段第二句话&Finding the time to laugh with your children may be the best thing you can do for the relationship.&中的关键词relationship,best可知和孩子一起玩和笑将帮助你处理好和孩子之间的关系。故选D项。
30.C【解析】细节理解题。根据文章第二段的第一句话&Honest feedback will help your children develop funnier jokes.&和them后的&to your local library&判断是孩子们。故选C项。
31.A【解析】推理判断题。根据文章的第三段,该段告诉我们当自己犯错误时学会自嘲,给孩子做榜样,也就是教给孩子学会自嘲。故选A项。
32.D【解析】主旨归纳题。A项&你笑得越多,你就越好&;B项&每天大笑是简单的&;C项&在日常生活中如何大笑&;D项&笑是家庭的润滑剂&。通读全文可知文章在告诉我们笑能融洽家庭成员之间的关系。故选D项。
【语篇导读】本文是地理知识阅读。文章主要介绍了澳大利亚墨尔本、中国香港,泰国等的旅游景点特色。
33.B【解析】细节理解题。通读全文,并根据这四个景点中的关键词solo travelers判断这四个地方都适宜于自由旅行者旅行。故选B项。
34.B【解析】细节理解题。根据文章Bali,Indonesia部分的第二句话&The combination of friendly people and splendidly visual culture has made Bali Indonesia number one tourist attraction.&可知那里人们的友好和绝美的文化让它成为最吸引人的地方。故选B项。
35.C【解析】细节理解题。A项&旅游记&;B项&商业报告&;C项&导游指南&;D项&新闻广告&。通读全文,可知该文章主要介绍了世界上四个著名的旅游景点,应该出现在旅游导游册中。故选C项。
第二节(共5小题:每小题2分,满分10分)
【语篇导读】我们在日常生活中常常会遇到各种各样的问题,遇到问题并不可怕,因为任何问题都是可以解决的。在本文中,作者主要介绍了如何处理生活中遇到的问题。比如,获得别人的帮助,要有信心,碰到问题不要灰心等。
36.A【解析】根据第一段最后一句&you&ll have to stand up and say,&Problems, I don&t want you in my life.&及第二段中的Problems with friends,parents,girlfriends,husbands,and children&the list goes on.可知,问题伴随一个人的一生,A项(当然,自从我们出生的那一刻起,我们就在和麻烦作斗争。)起到了衔接上下文的作用。故选A项。
37.D【解析】根据本段中What most of us think is that our problem can be understood only by us and that no talking is going to help.(大多数人都会认为,自己的问题只有自己理 解,说出来也没有用。)及本段最后一句Talking helps you move on and let go.(交谈帮助我们释然,并继续前进。)可 知,此空应表转折。故选D项,强调把问题说出来能够释放 内心积压的消极情绪。
38.C【解析】根据Write your problems.以及When you write down your problems,you are setting free all the tension from your system.可知,本段的建议是人们可以通过写日记来排解内心的紧张情绪,C项中的diary及本段中的write down 是信息词。故选C项。
39.G【解析】根据Don&t lose faith and hope.以及&you should still have faith.可知,本段强调的是无论何时都不要失去信念和希望,而G项也是告诫人们只要有信念和希望,就能重建你失去的一切,内容承接上文。故选G项。
40.F【解析】根据No matter what problem you get in life,there&re another one million people whose problems are huger than yours.可知,本段讲的是自己遇到的问题不会比他人的严重。F项(告诉自己:他们都能把问题解决掉,我为什么不能?)符合语境。
第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
【语篇导读】这是一篇夹叙夹议文章。作者通过叙述自己的亲身经历得出只有舍得才有收获,爱别人其实就是爱自己。
41.B【解析】考查动词的用法。本空考查动词基本含义的辨析。care&关心,照顾&;wait&等待&;apply&应用&;order&命令&。根据前文的call a cab,此处应是&等待&,即:wait for a cab。故选B项。
42.D【解析】考查名词的用法。本空考查名词基本含义的辨析。left&左边&;right&右边&;carriage&马车&;way&方式,方法&。on the way to&在去&&的路上&。根据第三段的on the way to判断。故选D项。
43.A【解析】考查动词的用法。本空考查动词基本含义的辨析。drive&驾驶&;lead&领导&;walk&散步&;pull&拉&。根据下文的give her a ride判断作者是开车。故选A项。
44.C【解析】考查动词的用法。本空考查动词基本含义的辨析。take&带走&;postpone&延迟&;cancel&取消&;charge&收费&。根据下文的give her a ride判断作者要她取消cab。故选C项。
45.B【解析】考查名词的用法。本空考查名词基本含义的辨析。sadness&悲伤&;amazement&惊奇&;respect&尊重&;disappointment&失望&。根据下文的wonder判断应是作者因为陌生人这么痛快地答应乘他的车而感到吃惊。故选B项。
46.A【解析】考查名词的用法。本空考查名词基本含义的辨析。hesitation&犹豫&;aim&目的,目标&;doubt&怀疑&;delay&推迟,推延&。without hesitation&毫不犹豫&,根据上文作者感到惊奇,故判断对方是毫不犹豫地答应。故选A项。
47.C【解析】考查形容词的用法。本空考查形容词基本含义的辨析。enthusiastic&热情的&;inviting&诱人的&;trusting&令人相信的&;puzzled&感到迷惑的&。根据前文对方这么痛快地答应乘自己的车,没想到自己这么令人相信。故选C项。
48.D【解析】考查副词的用法。本空考查副词基本含义的辨析。very &很,十分&;universally&普遍地&;surely&当然&;right&恰恰&。&她要去的地方恰恰就在我去的地方&。故选D项。
49.B【解析】考查形容词的用法。本空考查形容词基本含义的辨析。shameful&害羞的&;beautiful&美丽的&;careful&细心的,认真的&;frightful&害怕的&。这种被人信任的感觉让人感觉是一种美丽的反应。故选B项。
50.A【解析】考查动词短语的用法。本空考查动词短语基本含义的辨析。pick up&拾起,收拾&;put up&搭起&;give up&放弃&;go up&上升&。根据空后的宾语从句判断,故选A项。
51.D【解析】考查名词的用法。本空考查名词基本含义的辨析。load&承载,装载&;demand&要求&;limit&限制&;item&条款,项目,东西&。根据空后的in the store判断是&商店的东西都是50%的优惠&,故选D项。
52.C【解析】考查形容词的用法。本空考查形容词基本含义的辨析。familiar&熟悉
53.B【解析】考查名词的用法。本空考查名词基本含义的辨析。post&邮政&;smile&微笑&;note&笔记&;paper&纸&。对方送给自己一件&礼物&,应是还给对方一个微笑。故选B项。
54.D【解析】考查动词的用法。本空考查动词基本含义的辨析。share&分享&;compromise&赞美&;recognize&认出,承认&;work&工作,起作用&。&&&很难看到它起作用&。故选D项。
55.A【解析】考查动词的用法。本空考查动词基本含义的辨析。create&产生&;freeze&冰冻&;ship&用船运输&;affect&影响&。&每个行动都会产生一种涟漪&,故选A项。
56.C【解析】考查动词的用法。本空考查动词基本含义的辨析。put&放&;hold&握住&;come&来&;keep&保持&。付出的爱最后会回馈给自己。故选C项。
57.C【解析】考查形容词的用法。本空考查形容词基本含义的辨析。easier&更容易的&;funnier&更有趣的&;later&更晚的&;swifter&更快的&。根据前文的but,前文说的回馈快,此处是说的慢得多。故选C项。
58.A【解析】考查动词的用法。本空考查动词基本含义的辨析。give&给予&;appreciate&欣赏,感激&;persuade&劝服&;demand&要求&。根据前文这些都在于给予,故选A项。
59.B【解析】考查形容词的用法。本空考查形容词基本含义的辨析。close&近的&;open&开着的,敞开的&;confident&有信心的&;anxious&焦急的&。根据下文的to receive,应是&敞开的&。故选B项。
60.D【解析】考查动词的用法。本空考查动词基本含义的辨析。bring&带来&;learn&学会&;book&预订&;offer&提供&。根据宾语判断是给予、提供,故选D项。
&&& 第二节(共10小题:每小题1.5分,满分15分)
【语篇导读】网络是客观存在的。我们可以利用它,但不能过度依赖它。
61.largest【解析】考查形容词最高级。文意为&世界上最大的图书馆&。
62.is【解析】考查时态和主谓一致。分析句子结构可知,本句主语是what引导的主语从句,表语是that引导的表语从句。谓语动词应用单数,由下文时态可知应用一般现在时。故填is。
63.what【解析】考查宾语从句。设空处引导宾语从句,从句中缺少宾语,意为&你所需要的东西&。故填what。
64.disadvantage【解析】考查词形变化。上文谈论的是网络的弊端,根据本句的another可知此处应该指另一个弊端。故用disadvantage。
65.is written【解析】考查动词时态和语态。分析句子成分可知a lot of what& on them是主语从句,a lot of what与write之间是被动关系,且整篇文章用了一般现在时。故填is written。
66.from【解析】考查介词。from all over the world是固定短语,意为&来自世界各地&。
67.used【解析】考查词性转换。修饰名词应用形容词,形容词used意为&用过的,旧的&,符合语境。
68.has changed【解析】考查动词时态。此处强调网络对人们的生活产生了影响。故用现在完成时。[来源:学科网ZXXK][来源:学科网ZXXK]
69.it【解析】考查代词。介词后用人称代词宾格,此处指代上文的the Internet。故用it。
70.especially【解析】考查词性转换。所填词修饰介词短语for young people,作状语。故用副词。
四、写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
1. 去掉one day 前的in&
2. have 改为had&
3. about和birds中间加the或birds改为them
4. were改为was&
5. can&t改为couldn&t&
6. nor改为or&
7. worrying改为worried&
8. while改为when&
9. neighbor改为neighbors&
10. completely改为complete
第二节书面表达(满分25分)
One possible version
A good major or a good university
Every student will be faced with the choice when he passes the College Entrance Examination. Should he choose a good major or a good university first? Different students will offer different answers.
Some students think the choice should be based on their own interests, which makes it possible for them to take their favorite jobs in the future. Or they should select major according to the need of society. Those who think differently believe that a good university provides a wide range of courses which may be important to one&s development and that graduates from leading universities are often more likely to find a good job.
&& Personally, the best choice is a good major at a good university. If we cannot obtain both, the first thing to consider is a good major, because no matter where we study, we can still achieve a lot in a certain field if we try our best.
第一部分 听力
听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题,每段对话仅读一遍。
W: Some sugar farmers in Australia have been using a computer program to learn how to deal with climate change.
M: Sounds good. Hope they will make use of such a good chance.
W: Tens of thousands of Africans are studying in China.
M: Oh, yes?
W: The country provides students with financial assistance for education to develop skills that Africa needs most.
M: Wish them to use their knowledge to serve their countries in the future.
W: Diana Nyad became the first person to swim from Havana to Key West without a shark tank.
M: How lucky she was!
W: So she was honored in Cuba with the country's Order of Sporting Merit award.
M: Diana Nyad called this the most famous award she'd received.
W: Have you heard that a strong earthquake struck the north of San Francisco?
M: Sorry, I havn't. How about the losses?
W: It has caused significant damage.About 90 people were injured in the overnight quake.
M: Hoping no people were killed.
W: The news says that a British actor and film director Richard Attenborough passed away.
M: What? I know he began his career in the theater but soon moved to the films.
听下面5段对话或独白,每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。
W: I heard you're moving to New York. Oh, that's great! But I'm going to miss you.
M: Yes. I've got an offer in upstate New York. I'll miss you too. Let's keep in touch.
W: Yeah. Don't forget to drop me a line when you settle down. You have my address?
M: Trust me. I won't. I have your e-mail address. I'll keep you posted.
W: All right!& I look forward to hearing from you soon. Good luck!
听第7段材料, 回答第8、9题。
M: Don't you have air-conditioning in your apartment? It's too hot here!
W: Well, there's air-conditioning. Did you see that window air-conditioner there? The problem is that the window unit is not powerful enough.
M: I guess not.
W: Well, I'm going to move out anyway. The new apartment has central air-conditioning.
M: You should have moved out long, long ago.
W: Well, I have to wait until my husband comes back. So....
M: So how can you stand the heat?
W: Well, I open the windows and...and I've got an electric fan here. It helps a little.
听第8段材料, 回答第10至12题。
M: Can you tell me how to get to the Music Building from here? I have a lecture to attend there.
W: Oh, are you new here?
M: Yes, I just got here last night.
W: Well, to go to the Music Building, you have two choices. If you want to go right now, you can walk straight down this street until you pass a post office, and then turn right. The Music Building will be straight ahead.
M: How long will it take to get there?
W: About twenty minutes.
M: What's my other choice?
W: If you don't mind waiting around for a while, you can take the shuttle bus. The bus only takes about five minutes to get there.
M: But I have to wait for the bus?
W: That's right.
M: Well, I guess I might as well walk.
听第9段材料, 回答第13至16题。
W: Munich Oktoberfest returned to Beijing from Aug. 15 to 30 for a celebration of beer and Bavarian culture at the Olympic Forest Park after its successful appearance in 2013.
M: Oh, great. In addition to German beer and food, how festival-goers were treated? And how about bands or singers?
W: To be honest, they were treated to Bavarian music and dance performances. Chinese rock band Black Panther, rock singer-songwriter Zheng Jun and pop star Jike Junyi performed at the opening ceremony on Aug.
M: Sounds interesting. How many songs did Black Panther perform?
W: Mmm&, they sang four songs, mostly new works from their album Who We Are, which was released last year. In addition, the album introduced a new singer, Zhang Qi, the band's 10th leading vocalist in 25 years.
M: If I have the chance, I will listen to the songs in it. By the way, who is the guitarist for Black Panther?
W: Oh, it's Li Tong, who first appeared at a beer festival in Qingdao, Shandong province, around 1993, which was very impressive.
M: I know, he was very famous at that time.
听第10段材料, 回答第17至20题。
I was 23 years old on a plane, returning home to Dallas, Texas. Like tens of thousands of others, I was just trying to get home without incident.
I sat, in uniform, in a window seat and avoided eye contact with my fellow passengers. No one was sitting in the seat next to me, which made me lonely. A young girl, not more than 10 years old, suddenly appeared. She smiled and handed me a magazine. I accepted her offering, her quiet &welcome home&. Her small gesture of pity was the first I had experienced in a long time.
I believe in the connection between strangers when they reach out to one another. That young girl undoubtedly has no memory of what happened years ago. I like to think of her as having grown up, continuing to touch others and teaching her children to do the same. I know she might have been told to give me the &gift& by her mother. It doesn't matter why she gave me the magazine. The important thing is she did.
Since then, I have followed her example and tried, in different ways for different people, to do the same for them. Like me on that long ago plane ride, they will never know why a stranger took the time to extend a hand. But I know that my attempts since then are all because of that little girl. Her offer of a magazine to a tired, scared and lonely soldier has echoed throughout my life. I have to believe that my small gestures have the same effect on others. And to that little girl, now a woman, I would like to take this opportunity to say again, thank you.
下载次数:0|
喜欢数:0|人气:5|评论数:0
阅读本话题的考友还阅读了以下话题:
我要模考网举报
如果您对此用户上传有任何意见,请填写以下相关的意见或建议给我们,我们会认真处理每个意见或建议,谢谢您的参与!
举报信息:
该上传内容答案有错
该上传侵犯版权

我要回帖

更多关于 why always me 的文章

随机推荐