请问这句话为什么是is to not try to,而不是is not assignable toto try to呢?求老师指点。

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly 的翻译是:The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
收件人的邮箱已满,不能接受现在的消息。 Microsoft Exchange不会尝试重新传递此消息。请尝试重新发送此消息后,或直接与收件人联系
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly
The recipient's mailbox is full and can ' t accept messages now.Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you.Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly
相关内容&a你是不是很庆幸你没有开灯? You very much rejoice you not to turn on the light? & aAgricultural University Haidian South Road District of Beijing , No. 1, 5th Floor, Building 5, Room 504 农业北京,没有大学Haidian南路区。 1,第5楼,创立5,房间504 & ahave photos taken for newspaper have photos taken for newspaper & a上课不但要听老师讲课还要记笔记 Not only attends class must listen to teacher to teach also must record the note & aresult : other fax not responding ,possible reason 结果: 其他电传不反应,可能的原因 & a徐屹航 Xu Yihang & anickel aluminum bronze casting 镍矾铜铸件 & a你是不是没有老婆 You do not have the wife & aQuestion:
& ateacher
too? 也是老师办公室? & aB. the biggest underground lake in the world 正在翻译,请等待... & a摸你的乳房 Traces your breast & athe children take her into the house 孩子采取她入房子 & a我们将学到许多东西,我们必须认真看,仔细听。 We will learn many things, we will have to look earnestly, will listen carefully. & aA boy can do everything for a girl. HIJK, He is just kidding 男孩能做一切为女孩。 HIJK,他是正义哄骗 & ayes why not take a bus 是为什么不是作为公共汽车 & a产品导航 Product navigation & a旋喷没有正常返浆 Turns on lathe spurts normally has not returned the thick liquid & atrenta puntate da 30.000 EUR nell’arco di una giornata. Richiede
& a酸雨是指pH值低于5.6的大气降水 The acid rain is refers to the pH value to be lower than 5.6 atmospheric precipitations & a后海 Latter sea & a免费交往电影姐姐妹妹 Free sexual intercourse movie elder sister younger sister & aFree, Credit Card, $0.00 自由,信用卡, $0.00 & a她是我们篮球队最好的球员 She is our basketball team best players & a如果这些数据统计上是站得住脚的,那它将会帮助我们认识正在调查的问题。 If these data count are can stand firmly, then it will be able to help us to know will investigate question. & aMen are known by the company they keep 他们保留的人由公司知道 & aThis is a photo of my mother and father with me.My f father has
strong(1) 正在翻译,请等待... & atouch and drag upwards anywhere outside the circle to reveal the red circle 向上接触和阻力任何地方在显露红色圈子的圈子之外 & ahis father is watching tv 他的父亲看电视 & a1997,the head of the largest computer company in the United States said,"No one will want to have a computer in his or her home." 1997年,大规模计算机公司的头在美国说, “没人在他们的家将想要有一台计算机”。 & a让我来告诉你去我家的路吧 私を私の家族の道に行くように言うことを許可しなさい & a我将玩钢琴 I will play the piano & aThe one
oniy 那个oniy & a我住一个星期 I live for a week & abetter or 改善或 & amorontest morontest & aBuy 2 Get 1 Free 买2送1 & a如果小朋友懂得大自然的重要性,他们就会从而激发保护大自然的欲望,增强生态环保的意识。 If the child understands the nature the importance, thus they can stimulate to protect the nature the desire, enhancement ecology environmental protection consciousness. & a在将来,每个课桌上都有一台计算机 正在翻译,请等待... & a然后人们还把这些太空球保护起来,让别人无法入侵。还建造了无毒汽车。让人们生活在一个没有废气的美丽的环境中。 Then the people also protect these outer space ball, lets others be unable to invade.Also has made the non-toxic automobile.Let the people live in one does not have in the waste gas beautiful environment. & a你能为我们放周杰伦的歌吗 You can put Zhou Jielun's song for us & a\HIJK ——He is just kidding \ HIJK - - He is just kidding & aEverything Done Please run me again when you need hack this phonel 一切再请完成的奔跑我,当您需要文丐这phonel & ait time for lunch.where is zoom? 它为lunch.where计时是徒升? & a亮你是我的男人 Shines you is my man & a拝啓、貴社ますますご盛栄のこととお喜び申し上げます。 亲爱的先生夫人,您说遥远地越来越高兴兴旺的荣耀事的您的公司。 & a你给了我勇气去忘记他的爱, You gave me the courage to forget his love, & aLove's tongue is in eyes 爱的舌头在眼睛 & a他现在好些了吗? He now many? & a互利双赢 正在翻译,请等待... & ao 16,777,216 colors, 8 bits for each RGB component o 16.777.216 цветов, 8 битов для каждого компонента RGB & al m so glad to see you again l m很高兴再看您 & aYours is longer 你的是更长的 & aThe recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly &扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The key to success is not so much money as a strong will.The key to success is not so much money as a strong will.最后个单词"will"在句子里有用吗/可以删掉吗?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
will 是意愿的意思,不能删掉.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
will不能删掉,作名词,表示毅力
will在这儿是名词 不能删, “意志, 决心, 遗嘱”
底下答案都对!
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语-这里为什么有个to?one important thing to remember is not to try to do too much in a short time请问 is not to try里的这个to.为什么有会这个to?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
去做某事是to do sth.不去做某事,应该在to do sth,里面加入表示否定的not.但是not本身只起到否定的作用,而不起替代作用,不能用not替代to.举个例子“做还是不做“ 应翻译为 to do or not to do.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
动词不定式前面要有这个to
to try to do too much in a short time 是表语
动词原形不可以作表语 而动词不定式就可以充当标语。
这里的to有种去的意思。就是还未发生,不是去尝试。。。
remember to do .接的不定式
is 是be动词,try是动词动词跟在be动词后面要么ing形式,要么to do 形式
be to 是一个很普遍的语法结构, one important thing to remember
is not to try to do 这里是谓语 ,too much in a short time 是状语 修饰try to do 的, 这样句子结果就一目了然了。所以看句子要从整体来看 不要割裂来看 希望能帮助到您。
不定式做表语,动词前加to
扫描下载二维码& Chapter知识点 & “Here are some tips o...”习题详情
144位同学学习过此题,做题成功率89.5%
Here are some tips on how to talk with your parents.Try to start your talk with something fun. This will make talking easier. For example, ask your parents questions about their day. They love this!Make it clear what you want to tell your parents If they have an opinion, let them finish and don’t disturb. Ask them to do the same for you.Show them respect by listening to them carefully. Look at their eyes sincerely.Be honest. Honesty builds trust(信任).& Life is good when your parents trust you.If your parents don’t understand, that’s OK. It doesn’t mean they don’t love you pr they’re not trying. Sometimes you have to explain things to them again or in a different way,When you finish the talk, thank them for listening,. Say something like, “thanks! That helped.” It will let them know this is important to you, and make them want to do it more often.If you feel there are still things to talk about, set up a time with them to talk about it another day.【小题1】What’s the main idea of this passage?A.We should show respect to our parents.B. It’s important to trust our parents.C.We should be thankful to our parents.D.There are some ways to talk with our parents.【小题2】What should we do when our parents have some opinions?A.Ask them to stopB.Argue with them and then sat sorryC.Let them listen to youD.Let them finish and don’t disturb【小题3】Why should we look at their eyes while listening?A.Because they make us do that.B.Because this shows we agree with what they sayC.Because this makes them feel respectedD.Because this shows we understand them【小题4】When wee finish the talk, we should tell our parents that we &&&& what they have done for us. This will let them know talking is important to us.A.are careful ofB.are satisfied withC.are angry aboutD.are thankful for【小题5】Which is the best title of this passage?A.Some Tips on How to Talk with ParentsB.Parents Are Very ImportantC.Try to Talk with ParentsD.Respect PatentsD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-山西省大同市阳高三中九年级中考英语模拟试卷
分析与解答
习题“Here are some tips on how to talk with your parents.Try to start your talk with something fun. This will ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
如何巧妙地和父母进行交谈?谈吐幽默、言辞真切、诚实、注意倾听、锲而不舍……善用技巧,会让你事半功倍。【小题1】细节理解题。有“Here are some tips on how to talk with your parents.”可知这是一篇关于如何与父母交谈的技巧的文章。故选D。【小题2】细节理解题。由“If they have an opinion, let them finish and don’t disturb. Ask them to do the same for you.”可知要倾听不要打断父母的想法。故选D。【小题3】细节理解题。由“Show them respect by listening to them carefully. Look at their eyes sincerely.”可知看着对方眼睛表示尊重。故选C。【小题4】细节理解题。由“When you finish the talk, thank them for listening,. Say something like, “thanks! That helped.” ”可知结束谈话时需要表示感谢。故选D。【小题5】主旨大意题。文章讲了如何与父母进行交谈的一些小技巧。故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Here are some tips on how to talk with your parents.Try to start your talk with something fun. This ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“Here are some tips on how to talk with your parents.Try to start your talk with something fun. This will ...”主要考察你对“Unite”“Chapter”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“Here are some tips on how to talk with your parents.Try to start your talk with something fun. This will ...”相似的题目:
My best friend and I were in the shop that she owns. It was the middle of the afternoon. We were both very happy and making plans for the weekend. Suddenly a man entered the shop. We knew that he didn’t look like one of our usual customers, but we welcomed him _&&&&&&&& anyway. Without any hesitation he pulled something out of his coat. We didn’t notice that it was a &&&&&&&&&&&& until he ordered us to go into the back with him.After he warned us that he could fire at any time, he looked for the money everywhere, in the bank, from our wallets, and then he asked for our jewellery (珠宝) and we gave him all he wanted. Finally, he finished his “job” and left.When I was a child, I felt safe with my parents in my home or wherever I was not alone. Then I began to understand the news and I learnt that &&&&&&&&&&&& things were happening “out there”, but I still kept thinking that those events were just other people’s &&&&&&&&&&&&, not mine. From the moment the man walked out of the shop, I completely &&&&&&&&&&&&. I always look around to see which kinds of people are possibly following me. Now I usually double-check everything: if I’ve locked myself in the car or in the house. I am always careful not to wear any jewellery. Whenever a stranger is getting too close or is trying to get information from me, I feel nervous. I know that it is wrong, and that not everyone is going to _&&&&&&&& me again.After all, I consider myself lucky, since nothing really bad happened to me or my friend, but since that day I haven’t felt safe any more. I hate that man not for having taken my jewellery and money, but for having deprived(剥夺)of my innocence.【小题1】A.sadlyB.quietlyC.angrilyD.politely【小题2】A.gun B.noteC.mistakeD.knife【小题3】A.funnyB.horribleC.pleasantD.serious【小题4】A.exchangesB.worriesC.feelingsD.fables【小题5】A.made a decisionB.lost my wayC.changed my mindD.calmed down【小题6】A.disturbB.investigateC.foolD.attack&&&&
Complete the following sentences as required (根据所给要求,完成下列句子。【小题1】每空格限填一词)& (共14分)【小题2】He has promised to buy his daughter a new iPad Air (改为否定句)He &&&&& &&&& to buy his daughter a new iPad Air.【小题3】 It’s one and a half hours’ drive from my home to People’s Square.(对划线部分提问)&&&&& &&&& is it from your home to People’s Square?【小题4】 We set up Earth Day in 1970 to ask people to protect the earth.(改为被动语态)Earth Day &&&&& &&&& up in 1970 to ask people to protect the earth.【小题5】 It’s great fun to go to see a flower show with some friends in spring. (改为感叹句)&&&&& &&&& fun it is to go to see a flower show with some friends in spring!【小题6】 Many flights at this international airport had to be delayed because of the heavy snow. (保持句意基本不变)Many flights at this international airport had to be &&&&& &&&& because of the heavy snow.&【小题7】We asked Danny, “Will you go cycling with us or watch TV at home this weekend?”(改为宾语从句)We asked Danny &&&& he &&&& go cycling with us or watch TV at home this weekend.【小题8】I; don’ I;(.)(连词成句)&&&&&&&&
阅读短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有一项为多余选项。Being Different Is Great!Shay Mitchell is a Canadian actress and model. She is well-known for her role in Pretty Little Liars, one of the most popular American TV series right now.&&&&【小题1】. She told her parents honestly that she would make efforts to achieve such a career (职业). After her hard work, she landed a leading role in Pretty Little Liars in 2010, which made her popular.&&&&【小题2】. Even though Shay had found some success as a teen model, her self-confidence was low because she looked different from everybody else.“I grew up in a mostly white neighborhood, but my mom is Filipino-Spanish and my dad is Irish,” Shay explains. “Most of my schoolmates had white skins with fair hair and blue eyes. So, in my high school, I was unacceptable. &&&&【小题3】.”At that time, Shay lost her confidence and felt very sad. It was a few words from her grandmother that helped her find confidence and understand the situation. &&&&【小题4】. That’s what’s going to set her apart and make her more special!A.Nobody wanted to play with meB.Everybody wanted to be happyC.However, the life before her big success was not easyD.Even as a young child, Shay was interested in actingE. Her grandmother told her that it’s great to be different
“Here are some tips o...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Here are some tips on how to talk with your parents.Try to start your talk with something fun. This will make talking easier. For example, ask your parents questions about their day. They love this!Make it clear what you want to tell your parents If they have an opinion, let them finish and don’t disturb. Ask them to do the same for you.Show them respect by listening to them carefully. Look at their eyes sincerely.Be honest. Honesty builds trust(信任). Life is good when your parents trust you.If your parents don’t understand, that’s OK. It doesn’t mean they don’t love you pr they’re not trying. Sometimes you have to explain things to them again or in a different way,When you finish the talk, thank them for listening,. Say something like, “thanks! That helped.” It will let them know this is important to you, and make them want to do it more often.If you feel there are still things to talk about, set up a time with them to talk about it another day.【小题1】What’s the main idea of this passage?A.We should show respect to our parents.B. It’s important to trust our parents.C.We should be thankful to our parents.D.There are some ways to talk with our parents.【小题2】What should we do when our parents have some opinions?A.Ask them to stopB.Argue with them and then sat sorryC.Let them listen to youD.Let them finish and don’t disturb【小题3】Why should we look at their eyes while listening?A.Because they make us do that.B.Because this shows we agree with what they sayC.Because this makes them feel respectedD.Because this shows we understand them【小题4】When wee finish the talk, we should tell our parents that we ____ what they have done for us. This will let them know talking is important to us.A.are careful ofB.are satisfied withC.are angry aboutD.are thankful for【小题5】Which is the best title of this passage?A.Some Tips on How to Talk with ParentsB.Parents Are Very ImportantC.Try to Talk with ParentsD.Respect Patents”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Here are some tips on how to talk with your parents.Try to start your talk with something fun. This will make talking easier. For example, ask your parents questions about their day. They love this!Make it clear what you want to tell your parents If they have an opinion, let them finish and don’t disturb. Ask them to do the same for you.Show them respect by listening to them carefully. Look at their eyes sincerely.Be honest. Honesty builds trust(信任). Life is good when your parents trust you.If your parents don’t understand, that’s OK. It doesn’t mean they don’t love you pr they’re not trying. Sometimes you have to explain things to them again or in a different way,When you finish the talk, thank them for listening,. Say something like, “thanks! That helped.” It will let them know this is important to you, and make them want to do it more often.If you feel there are still things to talk about, set up a time with them to talk about it another day.【小题1】What’s the main idea of this passage?A.We should show respect to our parents.B. It’s important to trust our parents.C.We should be thankful to our parents.D.There are some ways to talk with our parents.【小题2】What should we do when our parents have some opinions?A.Ask them to stopB.Argue with them and then sat sorryC.Let them listen to youD.Let them finish and don’t disturb【小题3】Why should we look at their eyes while listening?A.Because they make us do that.B.Because this shows we agree with what they sayC.Because this makes them feel respectedD.Because this shows we understand them【小题4】When wee finish the talk, we should tell our parents that we ____ what they have done for us. This will let them know talking is important to us.A.are careful ofB.are satisfied withC.are angry aboutD.are thankful for【小题5】Which is the best title of this passage?A.Some Tips on How to Talk with ParentsB.Parents Are Very ImportantC.Try to Talk with ParentsD.Respect Patents”相似的习题。更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
举报视频:
举报原因(必填):
请说明举报原因(300字以内):
请输入您的反馈
举报理由需要输入300字以内
感谢您的反馈~
请勿重复举报~
请刷新重试~
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
To travel is to leave home is to leave the friendsis to try to fly.
正在检测客户端...
您尚未安装客户端,正在为您下载...安装完成后点击按钮即可下载
30秒后自动关闭
To travel is to leave home is to leave the friendsis to try to fly.">To travel is to leave home is to leave the friendsis to try to fly.
请选择打赏金额:
播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
热门短视频推荐
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可快速下载海量视频
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可免费观看1080P视频
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
后才可以领取积分哦~
每观看视频30分钟
+{{data.viewScore}}分
{{data.viewCount}}/3
{{if data.viewCount && data.viewCount != "0" && data.viewCount != "1" && data.viewCount != "2" }}
访问泡泡首页
+{{data.rewardScore}}分
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}1{{else}}0{{/if}}/1
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}
+{{data.signScore}}分
{{data.signCount}}/1
{{if data.signCount && data.signCount != 0}}
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制

我要回帖

更多关于 what is not to like 的文章