请问I just calm downwanna be with you are can be calm. 什么意思?

be made with什么意思_百度知道
be made with什么意思
be made with什么意思
我有更好的答案
意思是:用...制作。例句:1、Scientific instruments have to be made with great precision. 科学仪器的制造必须非常精密。2、But there is a limit to how much of a machine can be made with plastic alone.但是对于机器多少可以用塑料单独制成有一个限制。3、In fact, the comparison itself can be made with just one line of code. 实际上,比较本身只用一行代码就能够做到。4、A forecast may be made with maximum or with minimum load growth rate. 负荷的预测可以用最大或最小负荷增长率来进行。5、They can be made with existing equipment, while Blu-ray DVDs cannot. 它可以通过现有设备生产而蓝光DVD是不行的。6、Decisions should be made with calm logic and clear wisdom. 抉择应是由冷静的逻辑,清晰的智慧决断而生的。
科学教育达人
be made with是用Scientific instruments have to be made with great precision. 科学仪器的制造必须非常精密。
本回答被网友采纳
是这个意思: 用……制造的,可以抽象,可以实质This cake is made with love.这个蛋糕是用爱做出来的还可以区分:be made of 是可以看出原材料的The sweater was made of woollen.毛衣是羊毛作的(可以看出的) be made from 是不可以看出原材料的The paper is made from wood 纸是树木作的(看不出来的)
作出,产生,谈妥
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Sina Visitor Systemi wanna be your man so 是一首很轻快的歌 男生唱的_百度知道
i wanna be your man so 是一首很轻快的歌 男生唱的
i wanna be your man so 是一首很轻快的歌 男生唱的
这是其中的一句
大神们 帮帮我
我有更好的答案
I Wanna Be Your Everything by LyricsVanessa AmorosiOh yeah, yeahI don\\'t know you, not at allI took one look at you and I want to know it allWhat you do? Where you go?Am I on your mind or is there someone elseAre you calm, do you care if it\\'s thereOr is there something wrong with your health?Ask me some questions, I know you\\'re shyAnd that\\'s what makes me think, you\\'re my type of guyJust talk to meJust that extra little bit longerYeah, yeah, yeahAnd if it don\\'t kill youI know it can make you strongerYeah, yeah, yeahI know you\\'re shyAnd I wish you were my guyI wanna be the one now, darlin\\'So let\\'s get it onWell, let\\'s start somethingI wanna be, I wanna beI wanna be your everythingI wanna be the one now, darlin\\'So let\\'s get it onWell, let\\'s start somethingI wanna be, I wanna beI wanna be your everythingAll of this time, I\\'ve been sitting backLookin\\' at you, baby, to see what\\'s in your headAnd I don\\'t know you or what\\'s insideI\\'ve gotta know, yes or no, that you\\'re my type of guyJust talk to meJust that extra little bit longerYeah, yeah, yeahAnd if it don\\'t kill youI know it can make you strongerYeah, yeah, yeahI wanna be the one now, darlin\\'So let\\'s get it onWell, let\\'s start somethingI wanna be, I wanna beI wanna be your everythingI wanna be the one now, darlin\\'So let\\'s get it onWell, let\\'s start somethingI wanna be, I wanna beI wanna be your everythingI wanna be the one now, darlin\\'So let\\'s get it onWell, let\\'s start somethingI wanna be, I wanna beI wanna be your everythingI wanna be the one now, darlin\\'So let\\'s get it onWell, let\\'s start somethingI wanna be, I wanna beI wanna be your everythingI just want to be your everything(I wanna be, I wanna be)(I wanna be your everything)I just want to be your everything(I wanna be, I wanna be)(I wanna be your everything)I just want to be your everything(I wanna be, I wanna be)(I wanna be your everything)I just want to be your everything(I wanna be, I wanna be)(I wanna be your everything)
采纳率:73%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 i just wanna run 的文章

随机推荐