求一篇和端午节有关的端午节高考英语作文文 明天上考场用谢谢啦 希望不要有错误

403 Forbidden
403 Forbidden高中关于端午节的英语作文
The Dragon Boat Festival ,also called the Duanwu Festival ,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the
Chinese calendar.People always eat rice dumplings and watch dragon boat races to celebrate it.
The festival is best known for its dragon-boat races,especially in the southern places where there are many rivers and lakes. Ití?s
very popular.
The rice dumpling is made of glutinous rice,meat and so on. You can eat different kinds of rice dumplings.They are very delicious.
And Dragon Boat Festival is for Qu Yuan. He is an honest minister who is said to have committed suicide by drowning himself in a
Overall, the Dragon Boat Festival is very interesting!
我想说两句:
剩余:2000字
与《高中关于端午节的英语作文》相关的作文
the dragon boat festival ,also called the duanwu festival ,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the chinese calendar.people always eat rice dumplings and watch dragon boat races to celebrate it. the festival is best known for its
Harmony with the environment is that we live in on Earth, who is a natural son, and not only to natural persons as the conqueror, as we all know, there is only one earth and the mountains on Earth, the animals. Plant human cells, if it damaged, destroyed
... 如果大家写关于端午节的英语作文是发愁的话,可以参考下面这篇高一作文 端午节的由来和历史英语作文哦,预祝大家端午节快乐哦! 高一作文 端午节的由来和历史英语作文 The Dragon Boat Festival is a lunar holiday, occurring on the fifth day of the fifth lu ...
... 清明节等是我国传统的节日。每逢佳节倍思亲;无论是远在他乡的游子,还是近在咫尺的家人都要聚在一起,过一个团圆节。 “端午节”由来已久。分大端午和小端午。小端午是农历五月初五大端午是在五月十五。“端”字有初始的意思,“端午 ... 。我们应该去尊重它、保护它。让古老的传统文化成为民族的和谐,为经济的腾飞做出贡献。 2014年高考作文预测 高中议论文 高中记叙文 高中写物作文 高中英语作 ...
... great determination. 虽然李华是最后一个冲线的人,但他赢得了勇气杯。我被李华的坚强意志深深地感动了。高考英语作文常用句型及短语 1、学校生活及学习成绩 be getting on well with one’s study某人的学习越来越好 take several courses at school在学校 ... ,代词或动名词形式。往往容易将这种情况与不定式符号后接动词原形相混淆,为了帮助大家区别记忆,现将高中阶段常见介词带to的 ...
... 无情的地震,我们除了贡献自己的一份力量之外,还有就是为当地的人民进行祈福了。下面是一篇关于地震的英语作文,供考生们参考使用,希望大家都能对地震有个认识,为灾民送上我们的祝福,让他们坚强知道我们 ...
又是一年国庆佳节,神州大地繁花似锦,祖国长空乐曲如潮。在此无忧考网为大家整理的国庆长假英语作文的文章,供广大家查阅!!更多最新信息请点击节日作文大全
... 佳节,神州大地繁花似锦,祖国长空乐曲如潮。在此无忧考网为大家整理的国庆节计划英语作文500字的文章,供广大家查阅!!更多最新信息请点击节日作文大全 With the coming of national day, I have a one week holiday. I really expect to it, because it want to ...
... 初中作文题目:初一英语作文题目 初一上:1.my favourite star:介绍一位你喜欢的明星(成龙、贝克汉姆、布兰妮)2.my partner:介绍你的搭档( ...
... :关于端午节习俗的作文500字,农历五月初五是传统节日端午节,小编整理了关于端午节习俗的作文500字与同学们分享,更多端午节日记尽在百度攻略。 中国传统节日很多,比如:端午节,春节,中秋节,重阳节等等,可是我最喜欢的节日是端午节,关于端午节还有 ... 伤害屈原的身体雄黄酒撒入江河里驱赶鱼儿,鱼儿就不会伤害屈原了。 到了现在 ,每年在五月初五这天定为端午节来纪 ...
... 高中我的中国梦作文700字 历史的点点滴滴如散落在偌大沙滩上的沙石贝壳,我悄悄走过,贪婪地看着这些晶莹宝贵的财富,时而 ...
... 又一个365天画上了圆满的句号。在此无忧考网为大家整理了《过年英语作文100字》的文章,供广大家查阅!!更多最新信息请点击节日作文大全 holidaysUsually,winter vacation is funny because Spring Festival is during the vacation Spring Festival is a excellent day for every Chinese ...
... 欢声笑语… 暑假一天天的再重复,可我却一点也不腻。这就是我的暑假,一个温馨又快乐的暑假。我真高兴! 暑假的英语作文_第2篇: My summer vacation life colorful. Because I choose to learn some interest class. Among them, I love to learn guzheng, because its tone is like ...
... ,只得“认罪伏法”,写下了放假必备——计划书。内容大体是这样: 上午:完成一些寒假作业,背会10个英语单词,完成一篇英语作文等; 下午:字帖一页,复习所学知识,玩耍等。 而这份计划最让我满意的就是劳逸结合。 ...
... the wall .He wrote on:tosave water.In the near future,Xiao-Ming came to here,see the words on the wall,feel very ashamed . 篇2:节约用水英语作文 As we know, water is very important to man, we can’t live without water. The amount of water which is ...
... 国庆佳节,神州大地繁花似锦,祖国长空乐曲如潮。在此无忧考网为大家整理的国庆节计划英语作文的文章,供广大家查阅!!更多最新信息请点击节日作文大全 Today is National Day on Oct.1st,2011, we have 7-day holiday, I just made a call to home but mom ...
有关运动的英语作文 精彩语句 1、生命在于运动.每个人都需要运动.运动有很多好处,多做运动可以让我们保持健康的身体和好的心情 2、在春季,我们可以去跑步,它会让我们的双腿更灵活 3、在夏季,我们可以去游泳,游泳是一种全身的运动,它可以让我们保持更好的身材 4、在秋季,我们可以去爬山,它锻炼我们的意志 5、在冬季,我们可以去滑冰和玩雪,它让我们在冰冷的冬季找到更多的乐趣. 6、运动前准备不足体育课上,我们要进行长跑。长跑前我们为此做准备活动,但是我很懒没有好好做。跑步时,我突然倒在地上。我腿上 ...
... 了大量的时间和精力,却很难在这一项上有所突破。在迎考倒计时之际,杭州新东方学校高考名师就高考英语作文写作技巧进行了4方面总结: 一、要善于模仿 一些同学的办法往往是背一堆范文,然后再到考场上进行一个 ... 不缩写,阿拉伯数字一般会用英文表达(特别长的数字除外)。 许多同学在写作文时,习惯于把 “since” “because” “for”这样的词放在句首引导原因状语从句。事实上,在我们见到的英语报刊杂志文章中,这样的从句一般都是放在主句之后 ...
... 接下来,我坚持阅读英语课本并且每天坚持阅读(英文)报纸。同时我还得坚持练习口语。 In my spare time,I will take an active part in activitise.I can gain the first hand imformations through the activitise which can help me to extend my knowlege. AD:翻译有作文地带提供| 在闲暇的 ...关于18考研英语的作文预测(聚沙成塔18-156)
jushachengta
本文原创首发自微信公共帐号: 吴扶剑英语(wfjenglish);
无需授权即可转载,甚至无需保留本版权声明;
但转载时请务必注明作者。
形合寻读法每日一讲 “学而时习之”
我在课堂中多次提到有关作文预测的问题。讲到作文的时候,我时常用“政治预测”来做一个对比。我的观点是,政治的预测相对于考研英语作文的预测要难一些,原因是,考研政治的一个很重要的目的就是在我们这些“社会主义建设者”心中,树立正确的价值观和政治取向。因此,考研政治预测这些内容,几乎是必考内容。然而,英语不一样。考研英语的目的是考察这些“社会主义建设者”们的英语水平,出热点可以考察英语水平,出“冷点”也可以考察英语水平。因此这就给考研英语作文的预测增加了很大的难度。
所以,我常说,考研英语作文,预测对了,是运气。预测不对,是正常的。
那么,对于我们考生来说,有什么启发呢?最重要的启发就是,我们需要牢记:考研英语作文,功夫在平时。预测可以看,但是不能把重心放在了这个上面。
来看我们这一周的作文素材复习:
一,作文的主题可以分为三类:争议类,正面类,负面类。对于争议类的话题,比如网络相关话题,文化交流相关话题其实都是比较热的内容。大家要注意积累这一类的内容:
二,去年年底,知识付费成为一个黑天鹅一样的现象,让我们认识到,知识的变现正在以惊人的力量,改变着很多人心目中关于“知识无用”的看法。那么相关的话题积累,也就自然成为我们必须要关注的内容:
(题图来源于网络,如果侵权,请留言平台,马上删除)
下面的广告,请大家帮我点一下吧,谢谢啦!
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点2017高考全国卷1英语作文与语文作文撞题了 教外国人学唐诗
日下午,随着最后一门英语考试的即将结束,2017年高考将落下帷幕。据合肥50中新区考点率先走出考场的考生透露,今年英语作文题是教外国人学习唐诗等,与语文的作文题目&神撞题&。
编辑:李宏
安徽资讯APP
扫一扫,安徽尽在您手中
万家热线今日合肥
微信扫一扫,使用小程序
每天10分钟,通晓合肥事
7.15年中大促—— 望湖美家居足球音乐嘉年华火热来袭 ...
2018年安徽中考放榜,各地市中考成绩查分入口陆续开通,中考最低录取分数线...
今日万家热线
扫描关注今日万家热线微信公共号
短信快捷登录
合作账号登录
验证即登录,未注册将自动创建万家账号
发送验证码[精选]关于端午节的英语作文精选_智睿学习网
相关栏目:
您现在的位置: >
[精选]关于端午节的英语作文精选
作者:智宸
  一年一度的端午节很快就到了,大家想好怎么度过端午节了吗?学生们用英语写一篇端午节有把握吗?为此智睿网小编为大家推荐了一些端午节的,欢迎大家参阅。
  端午节的英语作文篇一
  The Dragon Boat Festival ,also called the Duanwu Festival ,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar.People always eat rice dumplings and watch dragon boat races to celebrate it.
  The festival is best known for its dragon-boat races,especially in the southern places where there are many rivers and lakes. It's very popular.
  The rice dumpling is made of glutinous rice,meat and so on. You can eat different kinds of rice dumplings.They are very delicious.And Dragon Boat Festival is for Qu Yuan. He is an honest minister who is said to have committed suicide by drowning himself in a river.
  Overall, the Dragon Boat Festival is very interesting!
  端午节的英语作文篇二
  Duanwu Festival (端午节, Duānwū Ji&) is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar. It is also known as the Double Fifth.[citation(引用;引证) needed] It has since been celebrated, in various ways, in other parts of East Asia as well. In the West, it's commonly known as Dragon Boat Festival.
  The exact origins of Duan Wu are unclear, but one traditional view holds that the festival memorializes the Chinese poet Qu Yuan (c. 340 BC-278 BC) of the Warring States Period. He committed suicide by drowning himself in a river because he was disgusted by the corruption of the Chu government. The local people, knowing him to be a good man, decided to throw food into the river to feed the fish so they would not eat Qu's body. They also sat on long, narrow paddle boats called dragon boats, and tried to scare the fish away by the thundering sound of drums aboard the boat and the fierce looking carved dragon head on the boat's prow(船头).
  In the early years of the Chinese Republic, Duan Wu was also celebrated as &Poets' Day,& due to Qu Yuan's status as China's first poet of personal renown(名声名望).
  Today, people eat bamboo-wrapped steamed glutinous(粘的) rice dumplings called zongzi (the food originally intended to feed the fish) and race dragon boats in memory of Qu's dramatic death.
  端午节的英语作文篇三
  do you know who is &qu yuan&? what type of &zongzi& do you like most? have you ever joined a dragon boat competition? all these are related to the dragon boat festival.
  do you know the origin of this festival? read the following essay and you will have a clear picture of the dragon boat festival.
  the 5th day of the 5th month of the lunar year is an important day for the chinese people. the day is called duan wu festival, or dragon boat festival, celebrated everywhere in china.
  this festival dates back to about 2,000 years ago with a number of legends explaining its origin. the best-known story centers on a great patriotic poet named qu yuan.
  the customs vary a lot in different areas of the country, but most of the families would hang the picture of zhong kui (a ghost that can exorcise), calamus and moxa in their houses. people have dragon boat races, eat zong zi (dumpling made of glutinous rice wrapped in bamboo or reed leaves) and carry a spice bag around with them.
高中英语作文栏目精选
高中英语作文精选图文
高中英语作文最新推荐
高中英语作文:环保英语 With the development of science and technology,...
高中英语作文:I like reading由智睿学习网发布,主要内容:I like r...
高中英语作文:Military Training_军训英语 In our country, when we go to...
高一英语作文旅游为您详细介绍了英语作文...
英语作文高中英语作文-“高中英语作文关...
高中英语作文:导语:父爱是太阳,即使在...
父亲节英语作文:给父亲的一封信信息由智...
北京高考英语作文题目及解析为您详细介绍...

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假写一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐