下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩2页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢关于汤姆和爱丽丝和我的饮食习惯的作文_百度知道
关于汤姆和爱丽丝和我的饮食习惯的作文
关于汤姆和爱丽丝和我的饮食习惯的作文
我有更好的答案
My eating habbitsI'm a middle school student.i have good eating habbits. I often drink a cup of milk and eat an egg for breakfast at home. I don't like milk, but my mom thinks it's good for my health. I often eat lunch at school. I usually have some meat and vegetables. I like all kinds of vegeatbles and fruit. I also like juck food , but I only eat once or twice a month. I usually drink water and juice, and I never drink coffee or coke. As you see, i eat well and I'm very well.My eating habbits
I'm a middle school student.i have good eating habbits.
I often drink a cup of milk and eat an egg for breakfast at home. I don't like milk, but my mom thinks it's good for my health. I often eat lunch at school. I usually have some meat and vegetables. I like all kinds of vegeatbles and fruit. I also like juck food , but I only eat once or twice a month. I usually drink water and juice, and I never drink coffee or coke. As you see, i eat well and I'm very well.Under the take care of my mother, my eating habit is very regular. I often eat porridge in the morning. Sometimes my mother will prepare some pickles for me. But sometimes I will put an egg into the porridge to have the egg porridge. At noon, I will eat in school canteen. Sometimes I will have noodles. At night, my mother will prepare a big meal for me. After dinner, I will eat a little fruit. 在我妈妈的照顾下,我的饮食习惯是很有规律的。我常常在早上喝粥。有时候我妈妈会帮我准备一些小菜。但是有时候,我就会放一个鸡蛋到粥里来喝鸡蛋粥。中午的时候,我是在学校饭堂吃的。有时候我会吃粉。晚上我妈妈会给我准备好丰盛的晚餐,晚饭后,我会吃一些苹果。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。【help】这样子翻译好不好,帮我修改下【英语作文吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:54,464贴子:
【help】这样子翻译好不好,帮我修改下收藏
我英语好烂,作文经常写不出,最近自己觉得应该从句子翻译开始。但自己翻译的句子不知道有木有语法错误或者不通顺。帮我指出错误,谢谢。
参考美国初中英语作文读写难度,针对体制内学生研发的经典名著读写课程, 培养初中英语作文读写能力英锐国际教育,批判性阅读与写作课程,纯外教+美式课堂
1,他的妈妈强迫他每天至少练习一个小时的钢琴。His mother force him to play the pianos at least an hour everyday.
2,小时候哥哥强迫我给他洗衣服。My brother force me to wash he clothes in the childhood.
3,强迫别人说谎不是个好习惯。It is a bad habit to force somebody to tell a lie.
4,我一直等到爸爸回来才睡觉。I never go to bed until my Father come back.
5,曾经有一段时间我非常讨厌我的小弟弟。There was a time that I was tried of my little brother.
6,那是我最后一次来到长城。That was the last time that I'd came to the Great Wall.
7,那是我第三次看到汤姆偷东西。That was the third time that I had seen Tom stealing.
你英译中中译英都试试,你会发现一些很有趣的事情。 去译言网试试篇自己爱看的原文,不用全译,尽力翻译成看得懂的中文,然和别人的翻译对比一下,挺有意思的。
今天难得翻译了几句话。。。写了好久
聘请当地重点中学老师一对一讲解,熟悉当地教材考纲,解决孩子实质学习问题,免费试听
8,小片段。
曾经有一段时间我沉迷于电脑游戏,每天晚上我都要十二点才匆匆忙忙地做作业。一个月后,我在一次数学考试中只得了50分,那可是我第一次数学不及格。直到那时我才意识到自己沉迷电脑游戏有多愚蠢 。
There was a time when I indulge in the computer games,and I didn't hurry to do homework until 12'o clock at every night. After a moth ,I got only fifty points in a math text,that was the fist time that my math was failed. I had understanding how stupid that Iindulge in computer games until at that time.
好了,今天就先翻译到这。。。
There was a time when I was so addicted to computer games.Every night I did my homework in a hurry after 12*o clock. A month later, I got only 50 points in a maths exam, which is the first time I failed a maths exam. After that, I realized how stupid I was to indulge myself in computer games.
哇噻,楼主好认真
登录百度帐号老师询问汤姆的饮食习惯用英语翻译怎么说_百度知道
老师询问汤姆的饮食习惯用英语翻译怎么说
鑰佸笀璇㈤棶姹ゅ?鐨勯ギ椋熶範鎯?敤鑻辫?缈昏瘧鎬庝箞璇
我有更好的答案
老师询问汤姆的饮食习惯The teacher __inquired _
Tom _about_ his eating habits.
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
The teacher sent Tom back to lock the door of the classroom.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

随机推荐