其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求问一个英语翻译,吧里有大神吗【完美国际吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:265,481贴子:
求问一个英语翻译,吧里有大神吗
messi humillando a grandes jugadares是什么意思
你确定是英语?
貌似不是英文
怎么感觉是法语..
一个单词都不认识,都查不到,目测这货不是英语
你被发好人卡了!
messi humillando a grandes jugadores拼错了,擦!
刚有人说是梅西羞辱伟大的球员!
你拼的不对吧检测到的是葡萄牙语
楼主在百度知道!!!
煤西哈米尔兰多额格润德斯渣嘎呆尔斯~~
我发现,巴萨他们这些人在踢球后,爱抱抱,拥抱一下那种喜悦,真是搞基啊,不过说实在的,真是兄弟们!这样的球队真是好球队!
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴正在初始化报价器求公司名称英文翻译恐慌渔托Feng Guang Real Estate Marketing Planning Co., Ltd. of Laiwu,Shan-dong为你推荐热门问答1234567891011121314151617181920查看更多21222324252627282930英语翻译我英语不好,但工作中英语对我很重要,
问题描述:
英语翻译我英语不好,但工作中英语对我很重要,
问题解答:
输入法最好用的是搜狗你说的第二个金山词霸有这个功能,很好用,可以几块钱买张盗版碟.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
输入法最好用的是搜狗你说的第二个金山词霸有这个功能,很好用,可以几块钱买张盗版碟.
Let's start our party with an English song!He played a big part in the work.
Book Management System is the management of the library an indispensable part of the contents of the Library of managers and users are essential, so book manage
Oneself the experienced government assistant work to win,backlog related working experience.I work hard be responsible for,pay attention to a detail,respond nim
They will provide me with geat help in my life and work which will be a enormous fortune to me.
I have experienced 3 different job position during my one year of career life,each single position has given me different lessons and experience.I have learnt t
Please forgive me in time and again in the work of the error, your criticism and advice, I remember mind, please give me a chance, I will clarify their position
I personally prefer categorizing simple and regular work into patterns that can be copied, in which way I could devote myself more into other creative work inst
I can work with the colleagues effectively to achive the team goals,and i have experience in my professional work,so i can complete my task in time and make the
1、For the police, it is very effort-demanding to maintain order in concerts.2、Although he was punished, he insisted that he didn't break the traffic rules.3、You
no 名词或none of 名词后面的谓语一般默认为单数.另外,这句比较地道的说法可能是There are no good men in the planet!
The negative goodwill is accountant in the theory always is thequestion which is very difficult to solve,the researchers whetherregardless of is in the negative
In our daily life,English is everywhere,and even specification of household appliances will be marked in English,so if you don't want to be too out of line with
The NBA playoffs was going on 再问: 火热进行呢? 再答: 就是going on,求采纳.另一个回答者的答案中,out in the hot不能代表火热
1.In mine impression, English is the discipline which most difficult to study 2.Because foreigner study Chinese is very difficult, therefore the Chinese study f
1.In the long course of human history, English constantly Tugunaxin, and continually incorporating Chinese language and the essence of the reasonable. English w
这是我自己翻的,各位帮忙纠下错:)Group introduction:Angesi (International) Group tries best to create electronic products,create a new miracle in CCTV field.Angesi (Internation
1.not a good behaiver2.言语,话语3.把.分为4.在.中进行划分5.the whole class into6.People have different oppions in 7.divided among
Companies in the accounting process, we want to be brief calculation, but also do not miss important information, relying on the professional accounting knowled
Gold Rush occupies an important position in Canada's history.It not only led to the growth of population and economy,but also indirectly affect the way people l
也许感兴趣的知识扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求英语翻译!你觉得这样可以吗,怎么翻译?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How do you like it,sir?您觉得这样可以吗?Do you feel satisfied about it Are you satisfied about it?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do you feel ok
do you think this is right?
Do you think that?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 求联系方式英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐