当前位置: &
& 九年级英语Unit5课文翻译
九年级英语Unit5课文翻译
Unit5 What are the shirs made of ?
Section A 2d
帕姆:中国的茶很有名,是吗?
刘俊:是的,过去和现在都很出名。
帕姆:中国的那些地方产茶呢?
刘俊:哦,很多不同地区都产茶。像安溪和杭州都是著名的产茶地。 帕姆:茶叶是怎样生产的?
刘俊:嗯,就我所知,茶叶种植在山坡上,叶子长好后,人们就手工
把叶子摘下来,然后送去加工。
帕姆:接下来呢?
刘俊:接下来将加工好的茶叶打包,然后运往不同的国家和中国周边
帕姆:全世界好多人都好像在喝中国茶。
刘俊:是的,大家都说茶对健康和生意都有好处。
Section A 3a
在美国买美国的产品困难搜寻
如果你想去另外一个国家,你想买哪类东西呢?在日本你会买相机吗?在法国买漂亮的衣服,在瑞士买手表?无论你买什么,也许你认为那些产品一定是在那些国家制造的。可是,你可能想错了。康健是一名来自上海的17岁地学生。去年他去旧金山拜访了自己的叔叔婶婶。他发现了一个有趣的现象,当地商店里许多产品都是中国制造的。“我想给堂弟卖一辆玩具车。可是,尽管多数玩具是美国的牌子,但
Word文档免费下载:(下载1-3页,共3页)
2014新版 人教九年级英语 Unit 5 课文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014新版 人教九年级英语 Unit 5 课文翻译Unit 5 What are the shirts made of? 在中国,...2014秋季九年级英语unit5课文及翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 秋季九年级英语 unit5 课文及翻译 The Difficult Search for American Goods in the US If ...2014年新版九年级上册英语Unit 5课文+翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 Section A 1b Listen and match the products with what they are made of and ...八年级下册新版unit5课文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级下册新版unit5课文翻译Unit 5 The storm brought people closer together.风暴把人们更拉近在了一起...冀教版九年级上册英语第五单元课文翻译_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。(河北教育出版社)冀教版九年级上册第五单元课文翻译[ti:UNIT 5 Great People Lesson ...新教材八下英语Unit5and Unit9课文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit5 P35 Section A 3a 暴风雨把人们的距离拉近了本能听见自己在阿拉巴马州的家外面强劲的...九年级英语课文翻译_初三数学_数学_初中教育_教育专区。。。Unit 1 你怎样学得很棒? 这个星期我们在新星高中询问了学生关于学习英语最佳的方式。 通过讯问有关于...九年级英语Unit13 课文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit13 We’re trying to save the earth ! Section A 2d 采访者:贾森和苏珊,对于解决这些问题,你们有...九年级英语 unit12课文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。九年级英语课文翻译 unit12 Section A 2d 马特:凯文,为什么你今天迟到了? 凯文:我的闹钟没有响!我一直...九年级英语unit14 课文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。九年级 Unit14 翻译 Section A 2d 朱迪:初中毕业后你最怀念的老师是谁? 克拉拉:李老师和布朗老师。 朱迪...人教版九年级英语课文和单词朗读(有中文翻译)
&&转发到我的店铺
扫描二维码访问店铺欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 作文列表
最新初三英语作文作文
热点初三英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
初三英语作文作文列表
Today, I will talk about two students. They did a brave thing. Wei Ziyue and Mou Sijin are the students from a middle school. On April 10, Senior high school entrance examination of PE took place in their school. The two students are in Junior 3, this...
I went to Hainan Island with my parents for a holidy and we stayed there for a week. It took us only more than three hours to get to Haikou airport. We enjoyed the warm sunshine and the softwind. We walked on the beach and picked up the beautiful shells....
My teachers and some elderly people often praise me. They always say that I must have a bright future, because I like study very much. I really like study. The knowledge from the book attracts me so much. Every time I search the knowledge there, I feel ve...
There are four seasons in a year. The spring, summer, autumn and winter. I think spring is the most beautiful season. In the spring, the flowers are blossoming, the grass is green and the birds start to sing. The temperature in the spring is not too cold...
When I was a little girl ,I used to play with my friends all day and all night , I was very happy .But now ,I m growing up ,I just wand to be alone , so I become worried . I used to like planting flowers ,but now I don t have any time to do that , I only...
Life is a colorful picture full of different feelings. I d like to be happy because happiness is important to everyone. 生活像是一幅画满了各种心情的图案。我想要快乐,因为快乐对每个人来说都很重要。 I have an unforgetta...
Different countries have different teaching aims and teaching ways. It s well-known that Chinese education is exam-oriented education in the past. Obviously, exam-oriented education has some disadvantages, like the disconnection between theory and practic...
How time flies! My junior high school life will come to an end....
Last Sunday I went to see my aunt with my brother. My aunt made some beef sandwiches for us. They were very delicious. After lunch, I asked my aunt to teach me how to make a beef sandwich. First, she put a teaspoon of butter on a slice of bread. After tha...
Dear Ms Ma, I apologize that I cannot go to school today. Last night my mother had a high fever and coughed badly. I think that she has got flu. She didn t have a good sleep and is very weak today, so I will go to Tiantan Hospital with my mother, and then...
My collection Different people love collect different things. Some people love collecting coins. Some people love collecting calligraphies. But I dont like collecting coins or calligraphies. I like collecting postcards. I started the collection there ...
Different countries have different teaching aims and teaching ways. It s well-known that Chinese education is exam-oriented education in the past. Obviously, exam-oriented education has some disadvantages, like the disconnection between theory and practic...
Life is a colorful picture full of different feelings. I d like to be happy because happiness is important to everyone. 生活像是一幅画满了各种心情的图案。我想要快乐,因为快乐对每个人来说都很重要。 I have an unforgetta...
When I was a little girl ,I used to play with my friends all day and all night , I was very happy .But now ,I m growing up ,I just wand to be alone , so I become worried . I used to like planting flowers ,but now I don t have any time to do that , I only...
1.Chinese New Year Chinese New Year is coming and my family is very busy. It s because Chinese New Year is very special and important. We must prepare many special things to get ready for this festival. First, will make a big New Year meal. Second, we wil...
Many people like to keep a kind of annimal as a pet ,such as dogs,cats,birds,and so on .They put so great enthusiasm on them that some pets are treated like their family members. A good relationship between people and pets can be very comfortable.They are...
Books are like sunshine ,they give us warmth,books are also like trees,the more they grow up ,the more they will be stronger. I like to read science fcience very much,for example The chlidren of Captain Grant. I read this book when i have free time,an...
The heroine, Aileen, a divorced single mother, raised three young children alone and failed to find a job. There was a traffic accident on the way home, and it was precisely because of the accident that she found Edward as a lawyer. Unfortunately in t...
Dear sir or madam, Sometimes,i think children should do the chores at home,so i disagree that many parents don't want their kids to do housework,and only want kids to study,i think it is unfair for children to life in the future,then i think children ...
We are just like birds,always fly in the sky.We are just like starts,see this wonderful world. We are friend . Now ,let me tell you my best friend. He is a outgoing boy .When i meet him ,i become so happy because of him.We play together every day.Afte...
"Friends are the lights of life and can light up our long life," said tagore, a famous Indian writer. Therefore, we should pay more attention to make friends, which will not only enrich our life, but also increase our chances of success. There is an o...
Speaking is a profound learning. When you talk to people, there are many things to watch out for, such as talking objects, talking places, and proper words. But you should especially pay attention to the choice of topic, if not interested in the topic...
Anyone who has actually learned to praise will find that praise not only makes others feel good, but also makes them happy. Praise brings a lot of warmth and joy to an ordinary life. Everyone needs to be praised, this is the attention that people need...
This article has written the five fingers brothers bickering, expressed the sense of unity strength...
An old man and his grandson were walking through a forest. The weather was so hot that they all wanted to drink sweet water to quench their thirst. For a long time they found a clear stream. They drank a lot of water with pleasure. Thank you, brook. S...
初三英语作文的相关栏目:
<a href='https://www.99zuowen.com/yingyuzuowen/chusanyingyu/' target=周热销排行
用户评论(0)
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级全一册英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐