seem的用法中文是什么意思,seem的用法中文翻译是:像

m.hujiang.com &nbsp|&nbspseem的翻译中文意思|用法|音标|-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
英文单词:seem
翻译中文意思|用法|音标|
seem: [ si:m ]& &v. 像是,似乎词形变化:动词过去式:seemed 过去分词:seemed 现在分词:seeming 第三人称单数:seems &例句与用法:1.He seems an energetic person.&他似乎是一个精力充沛的人。2.He seems to know everything.&他似乎什么都懂。3.Do whatever seems best.&只要觉察出是最好的, 就去做.4.It seemed like a disaster at the time.&在当时那就像是一场灾难.5.It seems (to me) (to be) the best solution.&(依我看)这似乎是最好的解决办法.6.She seems happy (to me).&(我看)她好像很愉快.7.She seems (to me) to be right/It seems (to me) that she's right.&(我看)她做得对.8.The children seem unaffected emotionally by their parent's divorce.&孩子在情绪上似乎未受到父母离婚的影响。 英英解释:动词seem:1. give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect同义词:look, appear2. seem to be true, probable, or apparent同义词:appear3. appear to exist4. appear to one's own mind or opinion
上一篇:& 下一篇:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。QQ群:2846248&&
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.seems是什么意思_seems在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
seems是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
seems是什么意思 seems在线翻译 seems什么意思 seems的意思 seems的翻译 seems的解释 seems的发音 seems的同义词 seems的反义词 seems的例句
seems英 [si:mz] 美 [simz] seems的翻译原级:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:seems 基本解释seems的反义词好像,仿佛( seem的第三人称单数 );手机查看seems的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 seems 即可seems 网络解释1. 911查询·英语单词大全1. 看来这没问题:155. growing cool. 气象渐渐凉快起来.
| 156. seems 看来这没问题.
| 157. going too far. 太离谱了.2. 好像:see:::参见 | seems:::好像 | select:::选择3. 数目看来是对的:360.?Spring?is?a?pretty?season?春天是一个好季节. ? | 361.?The?figure?seems?all?Right.数目看来是对的. ? | 362.?The?stars?are?too?far?away.?星星太遥远了. ?4. 看来这没问题, 罗莱家纺官方网站:155. growing cool. 气象徐徐凉爽起来.
| 156. seems 看来这没问题, 罗莱家纺官方网站 .
| 157. going too far. 太合谱了.seems 双语例句1. Annie: It seems we should also learn some wushu. Jeff, I remember that you have learned wushu before.&&&&安妮:看来,我们也应该学一点儿武术,哎,杰夫你以前不是学武术吗?2. He seems to play better when he is in the starting lineup, and his numbers reflect that.&&&&看起来似乎他在首发的时候打得更好,他的数据表明了这一切。3. 3. It also seems to play an important role in cancer protection.&&&&它还在预防癌症方面有不可小觑的功能。4. We play skyscraping annulus first, skyscraping annulus can reach very tall place, we play corsair later, corsair left and right sides shakes special stimulation, we still have go playing very resemble rotating the You Le establishment of coffee cup, establishment of this You Le is very amused, if did not help good armrest up to be able to slip all the time, will slip, this I feel very interesting, we still have go playing imperial crown swing, establishment of this one You Le won't be very exciting, when rotating, have slightly wind is blown, this feeling seems to blowing fanner, nevertheless, the fanner of its nature, besides this a few swim interestingly again amusedly outside happy establishment, still have a lot of amused You Le establishment!&&&&首先,我们玩极高的环可达到很高极高的环,我们玩之后,左右摇特殊的刺激,我们还去打得非常像旋转您建立的咖啡杯,建立该你乐是很好玩,如果没有帮助好扶手上能够滑滑的时间,我觉得很有趣,我们还去玩,皇冠秋千,建立这一您不会很令人兴奋,当转动,略微风吹,这种感觉似乎吹电风扇,不过,农民的实质,除此之外,还有一部分有趣又快乐的建立,愉快地外还有很多好玩您建立!5. Thanks for my body, even if it seems chuncky, but i am healthy.&&&&感谢我的身材,即使臃肿,但我很健康6. Now, C2C seems to have become one of the world Taobao, eBay and TOM began by holding.&&&&如今,C2C似乎已经成为淘宝一家的天下,而易趣也开始由TOM控股。7. It seems that I underestimated its scale.&&&&看来我 低估了它的规模。8. Nothing is as it seems once you knock it down to its atomic core.&&&&它似乎没有什么,一旦你敲将其分解为原子的核心。9. There seems to be no hope of ever getting the debt back from him.&&&&看来那笔债再也没有希望从他那儿要回来了,我认为你可以把它消掉了。10. Although, it seems that the priority for agriculture water use is higher than other water demand when the agriculture water demand is preserved, the manipulation for agriculture demand is conservative. Been preserved as a higher water right, the agriculture water demand is to keep the same amount as it used to be, but not considering the potential need of long or short period water re-distribution caused by the hydrological or environmental condition such as the draught period or the depletion of groundwater water.&&&&水权保留』虽然名义上在用水顺序为第一优先,惟就水源调配而言,却是一种消极的处理方式,因其对农业用水只是现况的维持,并未考虑农业水田环境生态的改变或因应枯旱时期用水等,而亦必须进行水源长期或短期的调配,而此以浊水溪冲积扇最为明显。11. His explanation seems to be somewhat artificial, but has been accepted by such scholars as Cheyne and Marti.&&&&&&他的解释,似乎是有点人为,但已接受了这样的学者,作为进益和马蒂。12. 12. He seems to be fixate on this idea of traveling around the world.&&&&&&他似乎对周游世界这一想法十分迷恋。13. After that, it seems to change the signature ever so slightly.&&&&&&我有可能会购买Sonett,因为它有更突出的中频。14. Third, it seems that for next year, both of the biology and geography will be comprised into the high school entrance testing subjects.&&&&&&等等。第三,看起来好像明年生物和地理两科有正式并入中考科目的迹象。15. But it seems to be complex to use.&&&&&&不过,这似乎是复杂的使用。16. The 23-year-old has been a star for his club side Cerro Porteno, but seems to have played his last game for the Asuncion-based side.&&&&&&这名23岁的球员已经是Cerro Porteno的一名球星,但他似乎已经踢完了自己在国内的最后一场比赛。17. Zero Tolerance seems to have really worked since I was there in the early 90's.&&&&&&自上个世纪90年代起,零容忍度似乎就真实的存在着。18. Most beginning to think is by K, but discover home page still is in, so also eliminated this likely, but it is to give it seems that fall counterpoised, because of Site:hAosec. com reads the content that is less than home page at all, is allied page, although allied page can be updated everyday, but this also cannot become his result to be built high advocate reason ah, the platoon that began a problem then is checked.&&&&&&最开始以为是被K了,可是发现首页还在,那么也就排除了这个可能,但是似乎是给降权了,因为site:haosec.com根本就看不到首页的内容,而都是联盟页面,虽然联盟页面天天都会更新,但这也不能成为他功高盖主的理由啊,于是开始了问题的排查。19. 19. It seems a command performance for a father to give his daughter away at her wedding.&&&&&&女儿婚礼,带她进礼堂,似乎是父亲该做的事。20. The time of testing that marks and mightily enriches a soul's spiritual career is no ordinary one, but a period when all hell seems let loose, a period when we realize our souls are brought into a net, when we know that God is permitting us to be in the devil's hand.&&&&&&一个人的精神修养,将因试炼而充实,而有显著的进步。但试炼时期是不平常的。在这个时期,地狱好像张开了口的门户,我们的灵魂如入网罗之中,神并且让我们落到魔鬼的手掌中去。seems 单语例句1. But he seems torn between his fears that I'm an undercover reporter and of missing a business opportunity.2. He seems too busy to tidy up his desk, which is covered in business cards and office papers.3. Butterfly's only real distinctive feature is a green lizard, which seems completely disinterested in house music and lives in a box downstairs.4. Advice not to buy tickets through unofficial websites seems to have fallen on deaf ears though.5. It seems that Chinese consumers are crazy about mobile phones, with over 100 million buying new devices every year.6. But watching on as their crops and properties are devastated by wild boars seems like a terrible choice for villagers.7. While a reindeer jumper might not be to everyone's taste, it seems savvy Britons recognize the value of a good deal.8. By contrast, the sky seems to be the limit for Chinese buyers.9. Day by day as we become more realistic romance and marriage become two different things, it seems that I don't have the time for romance now.10. Government support seems impossible perhaps because of the reputedly high profits earned by the commercial rights holders.seems是什么意思,seems在线翻译,seems什么意思,seems的意思,seems的翻译,seems的解释,seems的发音,seems的同义词,seems的反义词,seems的例句,seems的相关词组,seems意思是什么,seems怎么翻译,单词seems是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共14个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备 66号 
911查询大全 微信公众号在线定制英文名用微信扫一扫当前位置: &
seem like中文是什么意思
中文翻译好像看起来像&&&&vi. 1.好像;似乎;好像是。 2.〔与人称代词连用〕 ...... &&&&&&adj. (more like, most like 〔 ...... &&&&&&恰似... &&&&&&看起来像... &&&&&&我似乎看到了别的什么人... &&&&&&最初似乎是一个比较难的单词... &&&&&&似乎每个人都在为自己... &&&&&&泰格尔情诗般的睡姿... &&&&&&恍若... &&&&&&vi. 1.好像;似乎;好像是。 2.〔与人称代词连用〕〔口语〕(感到)好像,(觉得)似乎。 3.〔与引导代词 it 连用〕看来好像。
He s ...... &&&&&&看起来象什么... &&&&&&似乎... &&&&&&看来,好像... &&&&&&后可接... &&&&&&显得... &&&&&&但他们可能忽略了... &&&&&&看起来友好... &&&&&&似乎很奇怪... &&&&&&似乎怎样; 似乎做... &&&&&&好像着急... &&&&&&后缀 〔附在名词之后,构成形容词或副词〕表示“…一样”,“像…”: lilylike, womanlike. ... &&&&&&及其类似物; 以及诸如此类... &&&&&&像……... &&&&&&vt. 1.喜欢,爱好。 He likes vegetables. 他喜欢蔬菜。 I like apples better than pears. 苹果和梨 ...... &&&&&&拳师禁恋... &&
例句与用法It will seem like a social visit .它表面就象一次社交访问。One day apart seems like three years -- miss sb. very much .一日不见,如隔三秋。To bertha the life in rome seemed like a play .对伯莎来说,罗马的生活就象一场戏剧。It seems like making a great disturbance about nothing particular .看来好象是小题大作。Doesn't all of this seem like rather questionable clowning ?这一切难道不是破绽百出的滑稽表演吗?Fitzgerald's cynicism seems like a shallow pose .菲茨杰拉尔德的玩世不恭似乎是一种浅薄的装腔作势。It couldn't have lasted half a minute, but it seemed like an hour .前后不过半分钟,却象过了一小时。Her marriage to the prince seemed like a fairy-tale romance .她与王子结婚,这事像是神话中的爱情故事。The simple things she said seemed like novelties .本来很简单的事情,由她说出来,竟象新奇事情一般动人。It seemed like a rehearsal of her own life, terrible in its vividness .它就象是她自己一生的一次排演,生动逼真得可怕。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
seem like的中文翻译,seem like是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译seem like,seem like的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:seem to 因为当时好像有足够的粮食给大家吃是什么意思?
seem to 因为当时好像有足够的粮食给大家吃
问题补充:
seem to because if there was enough food for everyone to eat
At that time because it seems that seem to have enough food to eat all
Because seem to at that time probably had the enough grain to eat for everybody
Seem to because at that time seems to have enough food for everybody
seem to because if there was enough food for everyone to eat