定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩2页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
补全句子的游戏--幼儿英语游戏教学法
rain0 于发布 l 已有人浏览
补全句子在学习句中,要慢读,必要时分解读。在跟读几遍后,可以让学生补全老师没说完的部分。比如:my name is rebecca.可让学生补rebecca、is rebecca、name is rebecc
在学习句中,要慢读,必要时分解读。在跟读几遍后,可以让学生补全老师没说完的部分。比如:my name is rebecca.可让学生补rebecca、is rebecca、name is rebecca。这是个反应练习,可让学生熟练掌握句子。
少儿教学&|&少儿教学&|&少儿教学&|&少儿教学&|&少儿教学&|&少儿教学&|&
少儿教学排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼一.根据所给汉语和句子意思.用英语补全句子.l.Now more and more young people the elderly on the bus in our city.2. Sandy is looking fomard to the Papercut Club of our school.3. I miss my neighbours very much alter I m 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
一、(2015连云港,六)根据所给汉语和句子意思,用英语补全句子。l.Now more and more young people &(让座) the elderly on the bus in our city.2. Sandy is looking fomard to & (成为一员) the Papercut Club of our school.3. I miss my neighbours very much alter I moved into the new flat.—So do I. I& (过去常常) play cards and Chinese chess with them.4. —How do you usually go to work?—I usually go to work by bus. But sometimes I &(开车去上班) .5. John's parents have gone abroad. He keeps asking &(他们什么时候会回来) .
1. give/offer their seats to 本题考查短语 give/offer sth. to sb.“ 给某人某 物”。注意名词用复数形式。2. becoming/being a member of 本题考查短语 be/become a member of。 注意:look forward to中的to为介词,后接动词的-ing形式。3. used to本题考查used to do sth.“过去常常做某事”。4. drive to work本题考查开车去做某事的表达法。5. when they will come/be back本题考查宾语从句。宾语从句应用陈 述句语序;根据语境可知,从句应用一般将来时。
题目来源: &
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
九、(2013江苏南京玄武区,四)A) 根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。1. You can make cookies if you promise not to make a & (混乱) in the kitchen.2. Li Keqiang,new premier of China, & (回复) to a lot of ques- tions smartly and humorously at his first meeting with reporters.3. The PE teacher was &(解释) the rules of the football match to the boys while the girls were practicing volleyball nearby.4. We all support the Clear the Plate project which &(鼓励) people to save as much food as possible.
五、(2014常州,七)根据所给中文完成句子。1. 这些句子必须都记在笔记本上吗?&in the notebook?2. 当我们到达时,会议已经开始10分钟了。The meeting& .3. 他们正在讨论该向谁求助吗?&4. 昨天给那个病人做手术的时间真够长的! &yesterday!5. Lh我-个人待着,以便我能想出一个好主意。 &a good idea.6. 经常看到露西的父亲开车送她上学。Lucy's father& .
五、 (2015天津)根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。1. 如果人们遇上麻烦,我们应该帮助他们If people are &&&, we should help them.2. 你不在家时,我会照顾孩子们。While you are not at home,I'll &&&the children.3. 那家工厂五年前关闭了。That factory& &&five years ago.4. 我可以参加这个讨论吗?May I& &&the discussion?5. 每周末我都和妈妈出去吃饭。I &&&for a meal with my mother every weekend.
十、(2013江苏苏州新区,四)将下列句子译成英语。你认为他看起来像谁?2. 他上周好像在度假。&&3. 野生动物的数量越来越少了。&&4. 用英语回答这个问题容易吗?&&5. 虽然我很忙,我也不会放弃我的爱好&&
Writing 8(2013江苏泰州海陵区)&&&&&日,四川雅安发生了地震(earthqUake) ,家 园、学校受到了毁坏。一名灾区的学生卓玛(Zhuoma) 下周将来你们班。她将在你们班学习一年。请根据表格提示,用英语写 一篇短文,谈谈你将如何帮助她,并适当写出自己的想法。注意:1. 词数90左右。2. 不要出现你的姓名和学校信息。3. 开头已给出,不计入总词数&&&&Zhuoma will come to our class next week. She's from&
九、 (2014连云港,四)A) 根据句意和汉语提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。1. It's time to have a rest.Let's go out for a & (呼吸) of fresh air.2. &(幸运地) for the villagers,the firemen put out the big fire in time.3. Thomas Bach of Germany was &(选择,选为) to be the ninth IOC president last year.4. &(无论在哪里) someone falls ill,Doctor Mei often rides for hours to see the patient in the mountainous area.5. The guide is so &(精力充沛的) and outgoing that he can always help tourists have a good time on the trip.
十、(2013江苏苏州高新区,三)A) 根据汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。1. Please&&(告诉) us of any changes of your address.2. No one is &(允许) to drive after drinking.3. Two people were burnt to&(死) in the fire.4. As soon as I arrived in Hong Kong,I sent a&&(信息)&to Mum.5. I&& saw someone (进入) the building at ten last night.6. He became famous after&(发明) a new kind of robot.7. Which of the following &(标志) means “NO SMOKING”?
t、( 2014江苏徐州,四)A) 选择方框内的单间完成下列句子,使句子通顺、正确。每词限 用一次。(提示:选项中有一个词是多余的。) luckily environment l.It started to rain during the trip&. ,I brought my umbrella.2. We should do our best to protect the &.3. Can you it&went to Disneyland and met Jackie Chan!4. Her &are dancing,collecting stamps and playing the piano.5. Today,more and more people begin to &the importance of saving water.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号2012中考英语补全句子冲关训练 1
【 liuxue86.com - 中考英语 】
  考点一、根据中文补全句子
  (2010江苏省宿迁市五、根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空词数不限 ,满分10分)
  61. 迈克敲了敲门,但没有回应。
  Mike ▲ the door, but there was no answer.
  62. 昨天这位医生为病人做手术了吗?
  Did the doctor ▲ the patients yesterday?
  63. 我认为用毯子扑灭火是个好方法。
  I think it’s a good way to ▲ the fire with a blanket.
  64. 林先生今天早上乘公交车上班而不是步行。全品网
  Mr Lin went to work by bus ▲ walking this morning.
  65. 我和妹妹合用一间卧室。
  I ▲ a bedroom ▲ my sister.
  【答案】61. knocked at/on
  62.operate on/do(perform/carry out) an operation on/do(perform/carry out operations)
  63. put out 64.instead of 65.share, with
  想了解更多中考英语网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
出国留学网福州中考频道的小编会及时为广大考生提供2018年福州中考总分提至650分,希望对大家有所帮助。2018年福州中考总分提至650分2018年起,语文、思品、历史等9门文化考
出国留学网北京中考频道的小编会及时为广大考生提供2018北京中考报名信息汇总,希望对大家有所帮助。2018北京中考报名信息汇总&1&2018北京高级中等学校考试
出国留学网北京中考频道的小编会及时为广大考生提供2018北京中考报名网址:www.bjeea.cn,希望对大家有所帮助。2018北京中考报名网址:www.bjeea.cn点击下面图
出国留学网中考网为大家提供2018宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试模拟题及答案10套汇总,更多中考英语复习资料请关注我们网站的更新!2018宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试模拟题及答案
出国留学网中考网为大家提供宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试练习题答案10套汇总,更多中考英语复习资料请关注我们网站的更新!宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试练习题答案10套汇总1&nbs
2012中考英语> 【答案带解析】完成句子 根据所给汉语和句子意思,用英语补全句子。 1.欢迎来到我们学校!让我带...
完成句子根据所给汉语和句子意思,用英语补全句子。1.欢迎来到我们学校!让我带你们参观一下。Welcome to our school! Let me
.2.我住得离学校很远。I live
from school.3.他的老师希望他的梦想成为现实。His teacher hopes his dream
.4.早操有助于我们为一天做好准备。Morning exercises help us
for the day.5.妈妈经常早上早早地叫醒我。My mother often
early in the morning. 
1.show, around
2.far away
3.comes true
4.get ready
5.wakes, up
试题分析:
1. sb do sth表示拒某做某事;show sb around sw 表示带某人参观某地;结合题意故填show, around
2. away表示离…很远;根据题意故填far away
考点分析:
考点1:补充句子
& & & 英语句子是由主语(subject), 谓语动词(verb),宾语(object), 表语(predicative),状语(adverbial),宾语补足语(object complement)等成分组成,按照这些成分的组合方式英语句子可分为五种基本句型。 &
句子成分口诀: &
主谓宾、定状补,主干枝叶分清楚。 定语必居主宾前,谓前为装谓后补。 状语有时位主前,逗号分开心有数。
相关试题推荐
根据括号中的要求, 完成下列句子。1.The little girl goes to school on foot every morning. (改为同义句)The little girl
school every morning.2.He does morning exercises every day. (改为否定句)He
morning exercises every day.3.Is this your drawing, Amy?
(做肯定回答)Yes,
.4.My son studies biology in his free time. (改为一般疑问句)your son
biology in his free time?5.The children do some reading
at 4 p.m. every day. (就划线部分提问)the children do some reading every day? 
根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。1.Music can make
(he) happy.2.Susan enjoys
(swim) and Kate loves dancing.3.Amy looks pretty with a pair of
(glass) on her nose.4.It takes me about half an hour
(get) to school .5.When does the
(parent) meeting begin in the afternoon?6.Please give my best
(wish) to your friend for me. 
根据括号中所给的汉语、英语释义或音标提示写单词,使句子意思完整正确。1.The school library is
(开放的) from Monday to Friday.2.I often
(买)gifts for my parents on their birthdays.3.They
(确实) have a good time in the park.4.What about
(购物) in the supermarket after work?5.—Do you watch the Voice of China?—Yes. Ge Hongyu and Yao Beina are my
(偶像)6.My Chinese teacher loves to go climbing at
(Saturday and Sunday). 
How do most students spend their free time? Do they have time to do the things they like? Let’s see what some students do during their free time.Ben is eleven. He has a sister, Kate. Both of them like going to the cinema. Every Sunday morning, they go to the town by train and then they go to the cinema because they live in the country and there is no cinema there.They arrive in the town at noon. They usually have a big lunch in their favourite restaurant first, and then they buy some food in the supermarket before they go to their favourite cinema called Star Cinema. They like it because the seats there are comfortable and the films in the cinema are always the newest. They always have a good time on Sundays. But when the weather is bad or they are busy with their homework, they can’t go to the cinema.1.Ben and Kate always spend their Sundays ________.A. watching TV
B. going shoppingC. doing homework
D. seeing films2.They go to the town to see a film because ________.A. they like the cinema thereB. there is no cinema in the countryC. they don’t know other cinemasD. they want to go shopping in the town3.When they are in the town, they ________ first.A. go to the cinema
B. buy foodC. have lunch
D. play in the street4.What does the underlined word “comfortable” mean in Chinese?A. 舒适的
B.新鲜的C. 美味的
D. 流行的 
Jack's mother is ill. His father goes to New York and the boy has to look after her. He gets up early this morning, cooks breakfast for his sister and gives his mother some medicine(药) and water and then goes to school.On the way to school, Jack meets Bob, one of his friends. Bob asks, “Are you late this morning, too?”“Yes, I am.”“I'm sure Mr. Brown will be angry at us,” says Bob, “We can't go to school.”“Where are we going, then?”“To the zoo. There are many monkeys in it. We'll have a good time there.”“We can't do that,” says Jack, “or we'll fall behind(落后) our classmates. Mr. Brown is good. He wants us to be good, too.”Bob thinks Jack is right and they go to school.1.Jack is late for school because ________.A. he gets up late.B. he goes to the zoo.C. he meets Bob.D. he looks after his mother and sister.2.Bob doesn't want to go to school because ________.A. he wants to go home. B. he wants to look after his mother.C. he wants to play outside.D. he doesn't like Mr. Brown.3.Which of the following is NOT TRUE?A. Jack is good to his mother and sister.B. Jack doesn't go to the zoo.C. Jack and Bob go to the zoo at last.D. Bob wants to go to play in the zoo.4.What do you think of Jack after reading the story?A. He is a good student.B. He is a bad student.C. He is good at cooking.D. He is tall and strong. 
题型:补充句子
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文介绍春节 的文章

随机推荐