the blues brotherss just for the eggs

Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 
(14 May 2018 - 03:34 PM)
And I get to keep the vehicle with its 43,130 miles!
(14 May 2018 - 03:34 PM)
Cha-CHING!
My &total loss& PT Cruiser (with some hail damage from last year with a $4200 repair bill for cosmetic damage) netted me a $6000 payday with a clear title since it is over 10 years old!
(14 May 2018 - 01:36 PM)
Yes. The authorities have been notified of your predilections. Remain where you are.
(14 May 2018 - 11:53 AM)
Is it wrong that I want to refer to PotP Inferno's combiner form as Phoenix King?
(14 May 2018 - 07:33 AM)
more and more i'm starting to wish i'd become an alcoholic years ago.
(14 May 2018 - 06:31 AM)
The sad thing is that I sometimes think a little social drinking by others puts us on even footing.
I'm sure you're all shocked (which emoticon do i use for sarcasm again?) that I'm not good at social situations, and either clam up or say too much, can't read the room, etc.? XP
(14 May 2018 - 12:21 AM)
I don't drink for a variety of reasons. Family alcoholism, can't stand the smell, don't like what it does to people, etc.
(13 May 2018 - 11:15 PM)
It's not always other people caring about you not drinking that makes it awkward. You can make yourself feel awkward by not doing something everyone else is doing without anyone even trying to make you do it. Peer pressure doesn't have to be intentional, the desire to fit in can make you do it to yourself.
(13 May 2018 - 10:57 PM)
@Pennpenn Same here. I just don't see a need to drink hard stuff even if it's as simple as one sip. Two reasons one I'd probably be as much a lightweight as Doc. Brown and two my uncle was killed in a car wreck due to a drunk driver and I've made a promise to my mother to never drink unless it's very special. I'm even less tolerant of Smoking or chewing Tabaco since my dad had cancer twice due to chewing learned his lesson after he survived round two. And before I get the naysayers on this the doctors specified to him that it was chewing that screwed him up. His genes did have a possible trigger in them that coulc of gone off but according to the docs it only mutated after he started chewing.
(13 May 2018 - 08:06 PM)
I have enough problems with Diabetes messing with me.. Don't need alcohol adding to it.
(13 May 2018 - 07:21 PM)
I've gotten tipsy a few times, that was pretty funny (mostly for the people with me). Don't care to try to get drunk
(13 May 2018 - 07:08 PM)
I don't drink because I hate what it does to people. I mean, I know that to get effects like that you'd need to drink to excess, but even then the risk makes me want to avoid it at all costs.
(13 May 2018 - 05:44 PM)
I'm actually allergic to the most common preservative in commercial alcoholic beverages. I need either home made or hard liquor to avoid it.
(13 May 2018 - 02:41 PM)
I don't drink because I can't stand the smell of alcohol.
(13 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)
There are lots of reasons for choosing not to drink, I imagine. Family alcoholism, first and foremost. I know it can give others a bit of a nasty headache rather than a pleasant buzz
(13 May 2018 - 02:30 PM)
I don't think anyone's ever commented on what I was drinking,
and I could never tell you what somebody else is drinking
(13 May 2018 - 02:29 PM)
I' at most I might have 2... maybe 3 beers the odd night I go out with people (maybe a couple times a month). At home, I'll buy a six pack and it'll take me a month to finish it. Sometimes when I go out with friends I'll just choose to indulge my sweet tooth and drink coke, instead.
(13 May 2018 - 02:27 PM)
Well, that's a new one on me. I have met people who vocally passed judgement on others because of the &social ills& or whatever of drinking, and those associations tend not to last long. But I don't see how somebody just choosing not to drink is passing any kind of judgement
(13 May 2018 - 02:25 PM)
People are prone to thinking people who don't do something are passing judgement on them for doing so. It's kind of weird, but here we are.
(13 May 2018 - 02:21 PM)
Why do other people care what you drink?
(13 May 2018 - 02:21 PM)
Youtube celebrity and a high placing contestant on one season of 'The Voice'. The Finnish and Irish contestants did reality TV singing contests here too and I had no idea who they were prior to watching the first semi finals.
(13 May 2018 - 02:20 PM)
On the drinking front, I also don't drink and it's caused some awkward moments. I honestly hate how it makes me feel.
(13 May 2018 - 02:01 PM)
Well, I'm German and I didn't really know the German contestant until the ESC hype machine became unavoidable.
(13 May 2018 - 11:37 AM)
They don't need to be deep or complex, but showing up with Basic Sexy Song v5000 and no props means you have nothing to hide behind in your execution. Making the top 3 was proof enough that she pulled it off.
(13 May 2018 - 11:12 AM)
It doesn't take deep, complex lyrics tomake a good pop song, it needs to be catchy and sung with confidence, which Netta had in droves.
Being unlike anything else on the night also helped a lot. I like my entrants to be fun to watch, memorable and something I can talk about with friends, Netta ticked all those boxes.
(13 May 2018 - 11:03 AM)
Genuinely though I wanted Spain to win. I even cried (but I cry at everything, so). As for Germany, I was more surprised that Germany's song wasn't terrible (2017) or at least performed by somebody who thought they were on an anison cover show (2016)
(13 May 2018 - 11:01 AM)
AWS was ridiculous in a good way, but they in no way deserved the win. I think Eleni brought a lot of energy to her performance, but her lyrics and theme were pretty basic even though she nailed them.
(13 May 2018 - 09:15 AM)
@Bass X0 Your mileage may vary.
I mean, I'm still seen as weird for not wishing to consume alcohol, but I come from a background and live in an area where such views are not uncommon.
FYI, I don't drink because I do not trust myself to know when to stop, because I'm a glutton when it comes to pretty much everything else. XP
(13 May 2018 - 08:32 AM)
Wasn't the German entrant already famous? That's probably why.
(13 May 2018 - 08:30 AM)
I didn't watch it, but I'm surprised Germany scored fourth place.
(13 May 2018 - 08:18 AM)
DoReDos and AWS were both leagues better.
(13 May 2018 - 08:18 AM)
Cyprus wasn't that great, she looked better in the semis alongside acts with zero energy, but she didn't bring anything particularly special on the night of the finals.
(13 May 2018 - 07:07 AM)
Cyprus was robbed #EleniDidNothingWrong
(13 May 2018 - 06:44 AM)
If you are a recovering alcoholic who doesn't drink, you are admired. If you choose not to drink because you don't like to, people think you are weird.
(12 May 2018 - 05:59 PM)
Netta won Eurovision, so at least something is right in the world.
(12 May 2018 - 05:17 PM)
South Park is one of the roots of the alt-right. The world would be better off if it had never been produced.
(12 May 2018 - 02:48 PM)
And now, a very silly 40-year-old parrot after taking her bath:
(12 May 2018 - 01:45 AM)
I mean, I have no desire to see them destroyed.. I hate seeing any form of art (and art -is- subjective) destroyed just because I don't like it.
(11 May 2018 - 10:37 PM)
@Tm_Silverclaw I agree. Well anything after Peggy recovers from falling off a plane that is. Even then I find it abrasive at best. I also detest Family Guy, American Dad and quite a few other shows which oddly have Seth Macfarlane as part of it. Oh and I want nothing better than to see the master copies of South Park burn and or melt to component matter.
(11 May 2018 - 10:16 PM)
Ah a Comcast thing. Glad I got Newwave.
(11 May 2018 - 08:29 PM)
I personally despise King of the Hill.
(11 May 2018 - 08:22 PM)
(plus SU and R&M, but Hank Hill got the family together every night...)
(11 May 2018 - 08:22 PM)
Well yeah, but daily King of the Hill, too.
(11 May 2018 - 08:08 PM)
Isn't it just the Teen Titans Go Network now?
(11 May 2018 - 08:05 PM)
I haven't watched Cartoon network in roughly 3 years. x.x;
(11 May 2018 - 07:21 PM)
Did xfinity seriously just cut Cartoon Network? FFFFFUUUUUUUU--
(11 May 2018 - 05:54 PM)
I mean, Nick can be the sweetest little thing pressed into my neck and cooing when she's in a good mood, but if I offer her something she doesn't want to eat oh man does the screaming and biting begin.
(11 May 2018 - 05:42 PM)
Sassy is a good description for a lot of parrots, I think. In my experience, they can be very sweet and cuddly but also get very loud and defiant if they don't want to do something.
(11 May 2018 - 05:21 PM)
Did it not give you a specific instance for your supposed cheating?
(11 May 2018 - 04:18 PM)
and I come home from work to learn that I've been VAC banned on steam for no reason.....
Two More Eggs - the latest nonsense from the Brothers Chaps
Started by , Oct 18
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic
A bit late to be making a thread on this, but I realized we'd never talked about it and it doesn't really go anywhere else.
So, you remember Homestar Runner, right? You could hardly be a product of the Internet generation if you didn't. After getting some gigs with Disney writing and voice acting for Gravity Falls and Star vs. the Forces of Evil, the creators of that site finally got their own TV series... sort of. It's a series of short shorts that apparently play during the gap between shows, I guess? I don't have cable. I've been watching them . There have been a few recurring sub-series so far:
Shorts about Dooble, a disheveled little man who talks like a cross between Homsar and Dr. Nick from The Simpsons and makes everybody's lives a little more confusing. He's the closest thing to a main character.
Clips from a totally not made up Saturday morning cartoon called CGI Palz!
Trauncles, a parody of British children's television
Commercials for a snack food called Hot Dip - it's not 4 momz!
Hector and Kovitch, in which a kid talks about the stuff he's enthusiastic about to his friend
"Eggpo", a spinoff of one of the Dooble cartoons where he's a video game character, starring two of the generic enemies from the game
If you're a fan of Homestar Runner, Two More Eggs really feels like more of that same insanity compared to the other stuff they've done for TV, and is probably the closest thing we'll ever get to having Homestar cartoons every week again. A couple good ones to start with are
and . Unfortunately, whoever's in charge of the YouTube playlist keeps putting new ones in the wrong order somehow, but if you want to watch them all in the official release order, .
Ohhhh my goodness grabness. Theese are all great and I love them to pieces.
....Trauncles is so accurate that it hurts
Breaking news!
...Yup, it's broken, all right.
Edited by Pocket, 29 October 2015 - 10:49 PM.
This guy's salad is too warm!
Season two started already and I didn't even realize it. This show has been getting better treatment than Gravity Falls by a country mile. And we finally get to meet the eponymous protagonists!
I like Hector and Kovitch. Hector's ramblings amuse me, and Kovitch is clearly being played by Mike Chapman's daughter, aka The Very, Very Little Girl, and she is adorable.
Being part of any fandom is fundamentally embarassing.
"My family's having... financial problems!" *tosses confetti*
Yeah, "QblePon" somehow ended up being one of my favorite episodes ever, despite having no familiarity with those kinds of games. I think I just love the absurd characters they cooked up. I'd love to see somebody try to turn them into a real game.
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Need an account?
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users listBrothers Egg – Tickets – The Tin Pan – Richmond, VA – March 10th, 2018
| Ticketfly

我要回帖

更多关于 the brothers four 的文章

随机推荐